AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-10-25, 17:02   Link #81
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I think Yachiru if a genius will be in terms of Zanjutsu and Leatsu manipulation like Zaraki not in genrality or she is very very eccentric

EDIT :
Spoiler for Manga:

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-10-25 at 17:17.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 04:39   Link #82
marauder9499

Kusajishi Yachiru combat ability?

I am just curious about Kusajishi Yachiru's (Lieutenant of Zaraki Kenpachi's 11 squad) ability in combat.
Spoiler for Episode 54 clues:

Anybody know something I don't know?
marauder9499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 11:53   Link #83
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Well we know renji puts Ikakku at a caption level, meaning he must be stronger than Yachiru.

Of course we dont know if she has a bankai yet.

And the Databook says LT is GENERALLY the 2nd strongest, generally, meaning there is exceptions.

The same way Yamichika chooses 5th seat is the way Ikakku chooses not to be transferred as a captain. If He was a Captain this debate would not be happening.
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 12:48   Link #84
mtarzaim

I would say no one is insane enought to be VC of Zaraki.
Because it means you're the second strongest, so a worthy death partner for Ken-chan !

Plus the fact Yachiru is (physically at least) a little girl, even Ikakku isn't that bald.. oups... bad to fight her.

In the Hoki Boshi ending, we also see Yachiru trampling on her subordinates with ease and without meaning it. Are they playing fools, or is she more capable than she acts ?

That was the facts (somehow ^^ ) .
Now here is the guessings.

What is Zaraki living for ?
To fight strong people to death. The stronger they are, the better it is.
Ikakku has achieved Bankai, so he is a strong opponent.
But why does he keep it for himself ?
Not really because he's (that) afraid of his captain.
I would say he just doesn't want to fight/kill him, because he ended up to like him.

And what's about Yachiru ?
We know she can handle Zaraki's reiatsu pressure with no sweat (which no one has been able to do so far). So she is quite strong.
We know she wants to make her captain happy. So she lets him go/supports him on his road of neverending battles. Meaning he will eventually die, and let her all alone.
She had never fought with Zaraki around. Like if she has something to hide from him.
Zaraki is an ass when it comes to reiatsu detection. So he can't figure Yachiru true strength if she doesn't demonstrate him visually.

Let's acknowledge that Yachiru is really strong.
There's a high probablity, as his philosophy commands him, that Zaraki defies her in a duel-to-death. Is that what Yachiru wishes ?
She wants Zaraki to be happy, but she doesn't want to be left behind.
She can make him happy, but it means killing her only family with her own hands.
So what are the choices left for her.
Only one : to hide her true capabilities, and to stay with Zaraki as long as she can, until he meets his last ennemy.
She will watch her Captain die in front of her, and there's nothing she can do about that. Only keeping a joyful face, as Zaraki will surely be the happiest man on earth.

So for me, Yachiru is at least as powerful as Zaraki.
Because she doesn't want to fight him, she evades fights and confrontations.

My bet on her powerful capabilities :
Yachiru is like Ichigo. She has a Hollow side, who has protected her while she was alone as a baby in the Rukongai, but chased like the monster she was.
She has finally found the only person who might outmatch her : Zaraki. With him, she can live peacefully, hiding her reitsu behind his' . Then, she has got a whole family with the 11th squad.
Hyachiru is pleased with that too, and remains silent.

As long Zaraki is alive, (H)Yachiru will stay Yachiru, because she/they do(es)n't want to loose her/their father.

But when Zaraki will finally meet the man stronger than him, what will Yachiru do ?
Will she watch him being sliced down quietly ?
Will she give up her happy life, and let him disappear from her forever ?
Will Hyachiru let that happened, without a word to say ?
What ever they decide, they will loose Ken-chan, and everything else.
Because to save him now means to fight him after or to flee from him far away.

mtarzaim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 13:37   Link #85
Jarkeler

Quote:
Yachiru is like Ichigo. She has a Hollow side

Where the heck did you come up with that?
Jarkeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 14:37   Link #86
mtarzaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarkeler View Post
Where the heck did you come up with that?
Pure fanboy idea !
Because a Hyachiru would pwns everything !

Well, ok, not really ...
I started by asking myself : how a baby could survive all alone in the worst part of SS ?
1 - She was with her parents until they've been killed just before Zaraki came.
(too common for a shonen manga ^^ )
2 - She has a hollow side, which stays more or less sleepy because of her spiritual young age.
( It's original, gives lots of possibilities, eliminates the fight-train-fight routine for at least one character, and explains how she might be so strong).

The main problem with 2 is how could it happened.
The first guess is "It's Aizen fault ! " . But this one is a little overused ... ^^
The second thought is "What happens if a spirit who is tranforming into Hollow is sent to SS like a normal dead person ? "

Those whose chain is all eaten/lost turn into full hollows and let their instincts go free. Because anyone has envies, desires, bad thoughts, etc.
But in the case of a baby, her primary instinct is not to destroy everything.
So a baby hollow wandering in SS wouldn't be a real threat, as he will be weak in the worst case.
Maybe one shinigami, witnessing Yachiru turning into hollow in the human world, took the risk to send her to SS, as he couldn't kill a baby, even hollowed.

So Yachiru would have been semi-hollow when she arrived in SS, like some kind of inachieved vizard. As a baby, she was 100% innocent, without any bad though for the hollow to develop on. So Yachiru and Hyachiru remained in the same body, Hyachiru instinctively taking the commands when threaten.

And eventually she meets Zaraki. With someone to watch over her, giving her what her primary instincts need (a parent), Yachiru and Hyachiru developped each other in a "good" way.
Hyachiru stayed in the shadows but influenced Yachiru in some ways (strength, insensibility to blood and violence, single minded, etc.).

So Yachiru might be some sort of semi-vizard, living in good terms with her hollow side, as long as Zaraki is alive.

mtarzaim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 12:07   Link #87
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
that is some crazy ass fan fic, but liek u said, original

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 17:16   Link #88
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I rather think that Yachiru is Zaraki's zanpaktou than a vizard...

of course it seems impossible since we've seen her next to him like a normal person when he lost to Ichigo. But I think it's a nice idea that he saw his zanpaktou's spirit but instead of asking his name, he gave it one crazy thought for crazy people - like Zaraki XD
but than again Zaraki would have a part of himself that is a pink hair cute girl... so let's leave this as a retarded speculation for now.

I think that the biggest asset of Yachiru might be her speed, like each espada one after another says that has something the strongest (skin, z/cero or shonido) she might be faster than Yoruichi

I think that she fights along side with Ken-chan like Ikkaku or Yumichka, but unlike those two she doesn't need to hide her capabilities - Ken-chan would never fight (read: try to kill) Yachiru that he treats like his doughter. She is very much influated by Zaraki and understand him very much, but that doesn't mean that she can't have some fun from time to time - when he wanted to fight 4vs1 (2 cpt, 2 v-cpt) she might take one one of capitans (probably the cute busket headed doggie) like others but she had to lead the way for weak humans XD

I also think that if Zaraki loses to someone unlike with Ichigo - which means completly - than she'd probably snapped and try to take revenge or something. She might also stop someone from interfering the fight like the messanger, but stronger this time, and we'll see her fight
Old 2008-01-24, 20:20   Link #89
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtarzaim View Post
Ikakku has achieved Bankai, so he is a strong opponent.
But why does he keep it for himself ?
Not really because he's (that) afraid of his captain.
I would say he just doesn't want to fight/kill him, because he ended up to like him.
Well, actually, according to Ikkaku, he doesn't want anyone to know about his bankai because then he would be pressured into becoming a captain himself, not specifically because he's afraid of fighting Zaraki. The real reason is that he respects him so much that it is his dream to die while fighting under his command. Kinda weird, I know, but that's why I like Ikkaku.

And other than al the hollow crap, your reasoning for estimating Yachiru's strength is (fairly) sound. Of course, how can we really know for sure when we don't even know what the name of her zanpakutou is, much less her released weapon's ability? And for that reason I'm not even gonna try and speculate on whether or not she has bankai. I'm guessing not, because Zaraki doesn't have one (reasoning being she's around him 24/7 and probably never gets an opportunity to work on any bankai training). If she's anything like Zaraki, she probably doesn't even have a shikai.
Old 2008-01-25, 13:27   Link #90
hachihachi
i've been nell-ed!

given her size, she was able to lift kenpachi and took off at lightning speed after his defeat in the fight with ichigo. work things out from there.
hachihachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 14:28   Link #91
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Well, actually, according to Ikkaku, he doesn't want anyone to know about his bankai because then he would be pressured into becoming a captain himself, not specifically because he's afraid of fighting Zaraki.
Well, that is indeed what he said but so far it's been completely unfounded. The gotei 13 have been three captains short for a while now and you'd think they'd be hounding Renji to become a captain (assuming that Renji and Ikkaku are the only non-captains that achieved bankai) but instead they let him slip through their fingers to go on a suicide mission...

As for Yachiru, I think she's strong. If Ikkaku wanted the second seat and challenged Yachiru, I doubt Kenpachi would interfere in their fight or that Yachiru would run to him for help. I reckon Kubo would make her on par at least with Ikkaku.

The truth is that Yachiru is a blank slate. If Kubo wanted to turn everything upside down he could put Kenpachi in a 100% certain death situation and have Yachiru save him by displaying abilities more powerfull than Kenpachi's. Then give a horribly cliche' reason why she was hidding this power all this time. By not showing her abilities so far, Kubo can make her as strong or as weak as he wants.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 13:18   Link #92
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Well, that is indeed what he said but so far it's been completely unfounded. The gotei 13 have been three captains short for a while now and you'd think they'd be hounding Renji to become a captain (assuming that Renji and Ikkaku are the only non-captains that achieved bankai) but instead they let him slip through their fingers to go on a suicide mission...
Given it was Renji who was hounding Ikkaku to become a captain they may all ready be hounding him to become one as well, at the very least it seems as though he may have been aproched to become one. And it's not like SS planned on Renji would go on a suicide mission. If i remember correctly they planned to drag him back to SS by force if needed, but they forgot to tell mr letter of the law to keep him there.
Quote:
As for Yachiru, I think she's strong. If Ikkaku wanted the second seat and challenged Yachiru, I doubt Kenpachi would interfere in their fight or that Yachiru would run to him for help. I reckon Kubo would make her on par at least with Ikkaku.

The truth is that Yachiru is a blank slate. If Kubo wanted to turn everything upside down he could put Kenpachi in a 100% certain death situation and have Yachiru save him by displaying abilities more powerfull than Kenpachi's. Then give a horribly cliche' reason why she was hidding this power all this time. By not showing her abilities so far, Kubo can make her as strong or as weak as he wants.
Yachiru is clearly VC level so that puts a lower limit on her powers but thats a bout all we can say for sure.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 16:53   Link #93
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Maybe Kenpachi just likes to keep her close since she was his very first friend
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 20:10   Link #94
majin_vegeta

Has anyone noticed that she isn't with Kenpachi right now? Isn't she normally always with him.
Old 2008-01-28, 20:44   Link #95
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Maybe he said to her "wait my love"? Or he just can't bear the thought of her dying
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 06:44   Link #96
kagato3

Spoiler for manga:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 10:44   Link #97
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

The reasons that Renji and Ikkaku are not captians is because

Renji, for one is not ready. a captain has to show some logic and take in the situtation rather than let his emotions get in the way and go of. the other is because he respects Byakuya too much. he is the one person he wants to overcome no matter what. so in some weird way when he is able to beat Byakuya he will himself think that he is ready.

for Ikkaku it's because of the respect that he has for Ken-chan. he practiclly gave Ikkaku a new way of thinking in that get stronger and not just offer your life. i think anyway. that is the main reason. he is happy serving under the man who beat him in a fight. he does not want to be disturbed.

for Yachiru we just don't know. Kubo said in an interview that we will get to see her fight and he is saving it. but, there just isn't info on her apart from the fact that she has incredible speed and she has crazy power like Ken-chan. from the bit when Ken was fighting Ichigo and the messenger came, she practiclly scared him away because of her power.

All of those things combined lets her at ease when she is around that raitsu from ken. she must have some sort of power but, there just isn't enough info on her to determen anything concrete.

as for her being a 'genius', in a way she is. she is the VC of the 11th squad and she is respected enough from her peers in the other squads.
Old 2008-02-03, 11:39   Link #98
jtjr26

My own pet theory about Yachiru is that she a kind of star child, using her power to keep herself young because its more fun. Though I don't actually think they will go that route with her, it would explain her remaining young all these years.
jtjr26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 13:32   Link #99
Lendial

i wonder who he could possibly save her for, she is likely strong but not enough to kill an espada by herself.

the hollow idea is rather amusing, imagine a physco blood thirsty version of little yachiru.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 20:07   Link #100
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtjr26 View Post
My own pet theory about Yachiru is that she a kind of star child, using her power to keep herself young because its more fun. Though I don't actually think they will go that route with her, it would explain her remaining young all these years.
I wonder about that too. I think maybe yachiru is alot older than she looks but because of her childish manner keeps herself in that form kinda like how Yoruichi looks like a cat. It'd be cool if she could change into an adult form