AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-01, 22:16   Link #1
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

[Manga] [Chapter 321] What kind of technique Naruto will he create?

Ok, who reads the manga know what its happening right?

I just notice something. I think he will create something similars to Whirlpool. His name means Whirlpool or the fishy thing that u put in ur ramen. Ok well, now he manipulated the Wind nature and Rasengan. The Rasengan is still incomplete right? The Rasengan is already rotating which is like a kind of small typhoon. A wind that could cut anything in ur way and it looks like he will make a tornado technique something like that. Well anyway, I think he will require something to put the nature wind so he will put (something similars to water) in his Rasengan and he'll put the Wind Nature to make it complete. Then, it would be some kinds of Whirlpool technique. So that's will be HIS OWN TECHNIQUE.

So what do u guys think?

If, u guys have another idea then lets share each others.

Last edited by AznSoulBoy; 2006-09-01 at 22:54.
AznSoulBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 22:19   Link #2
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

cre8 100 kage bushin
50 of them gives another 50 of them chakra
the 50 of them do rasangen on his opponent....
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 22:25   Link #3
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Most powerfull attack ... Think his enemies are ramen attack? He would eat them and defeat them in record time besides that ... I would say either tales or dark rasengan or w/e its called (been too damn long without watching anime ... need my doses).
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 22:44   Link #4
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

I meant...from chapter 321 xD
Old 2006-09-01, 23:21   Link #5
Chopz601

It probably wont happen.. But i think the rasengan used with Wind Manipulatiion may turn into this Big Tornado Sword Like Thing (or even an upside down Tornda-Sword Type Thing)....Or he may be able to call the Rasengan at will, with out even using much Chakra, being able to create a barrier of Rasengan. THIS I ONLY THEORY, NARUTO-MOM-BASEMENT-FANS-SHUT-THE-HELL-UP
Chopz601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 01:46   Link #6
WLegend
Driven

I bet its gonna be Ha-du-ken!!, It's just gonna be a upgrade of rasengan, big deal..., i wish could of been a useful jutsu, something that can fight against genjutsu. Im sick and tired of power attacks, Naruto has good enough power attacks, he's already have oodama rasengan, Kyuubi and stuff like that. Now he is gonna have another one. Although, if Naruto can combine munipulation and chakara, it just shows that he has lots of talent. But that isn't enough. Dang it, he needs speed, genjutsu, and other useful jutsu to make him a good ninja, i dunno wth is Kish thinking sometimes. Maybe Naruto will never surpass anyone even until the end but only reconized as a very talented Ninja, then THE END.

If that happened, i would regret reading Naruto, just like Hikaru No Go.....
WLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 03:21   Link #7
Pakxenon
popcorn

Some sort of tornado attack. Or an invisible Rasengan (best bet).
Pakxenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 03:48   Link #8
DAmer
Hokage

Might something that lets naruto fly and attack, like dragonball z.
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 19:17   Link #9
Spawnblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLegend
I bet its gonna be Ha-du-ken!!, It's just gonna be a upgrade of rasengan, big deal..., i wish could of been a useful jutsu, something that can fight against genjutsu. Im sick and tired of power attacks, Naruto has good enough power attacks, he's already have oodama rasengan, Kyuubi and stuff like that. Now he is gonna have another one. Although, if Naruto can combine munipulation and chakara, it just shows that he has lots of talent. But that isn't enough. Dang it, he needs speed, genjutsu, and other useful jutsu to make him a good ninja, i dunno wth is Kish thinking sometimes. Maybe Naruto will never surpass anyone even until the end but only reconized as a very talented Ninja, then THE END.

If that happened, i would regret reading Naruto, just like Hikaru No Go.....

Hmm...

A.
To the OP... Whirlpool justsu would be rather useless. Considering it would require a present source of water to use. However a tornado type of jutsu in which the wind sliced at the opponent would be quite nasty.

B. To the quoted text: We have yet to see Naruto's increase in taijutsu, as well as a true defense to genjutsu yet. There is also 'that' jutsu that Jiraiya spoke of. Keep in mind its been quite a while since Naruto's been in a decent fight, and he's also going to have more chakra than he used to after all the training.
Spawnblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 20:36   Link #10
Sankari

Kaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeee eeeeee!!!!11!
Sankari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 20:48   Link #11
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
well, since Naruto now will try to do super training with Rasengan, I think that he will be able to create 1 Rasengan per hand like Jiraya
I think that we might now leave Naruto for now and really get to Akatasuki, or watch Naruto struggle and get something, but than switch to Akatsuki fighting, and I bet Naruto will come up to save Shikamaru and say "let me show you my new super jutsu I just made" XD
Rasenan with wind will be cutting more like those special knifes and might be invisible (in manga way)

but the fact that Naruto upgrades Rasengan - suprass Yondaime Hokage and gets stronger - doesn't mean that it's all for this training, it's just that his best attack now is stronger, but he still can manage to do some more tricks on the way or before next showdown - u know that Naruto trains every day so if he get to train every day in his new way he will probably become the best nin in village even sooner and make the story end faster (pwn Sasuke and bring him home crying, pwn Akatsuki and do some plotdevices so Naruto won't become killer yet, pwn Orochimaru and make Jiraya kill him and stuff like that )
Old 2006-09-02, 22:42   Link #12
sayde

I'm not a manga reader, but I would hope that his most powerful technique in the far off future ends up being something only he alone could pull off. Therefore, it had better be something that he'd NEED kyuubi's infinite chakra for. I have no clue what kind of attack it should be though. All I know is that it better kick ass.

In fact, after he pulls off the attack, the current hokage should have to create a whole new tier ranking just that jutsu. lol

Super duper double S class jutsu ftw!!!
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 00:01   Link #13
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

if it does use the rasengan i think its about time he stopped using kage bunshins to create it, and learn the move correctly

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 07:06   Link #14
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Adding the element would make it his own since no one has been able too, but if rasengan is the highest form of shape manipulation (which it is) then the jutsu Naruto will have is a rasengan with more power that can cut through anything.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 07:32   Link #15
swerv
Stay Up

Rasengen boxing gloves. Unblockable - whatever they hit gets mangled.

I really hope its not a medium range attack throwing rasengen type thing and I hope whatever it is, it also won't be too similar to Neji's skills.

Things that get thrown are generally too easy to dodge/block (judging from past ranged attacks in the manga) and it won't be much of an ultimate jutsu imo.

Unless they're guided of course but then Naruto will be open to attacks if he has to concentrate on where his flying rasengen is going.

Or maybe he could make several rasengen that fly/orbit around him, blocking and shooting out a short distance. Kind of like Magneto when he uses those lead pellets to escape from his plastic cell (random example). That would look damn cool. But maybe too powerful eg how would he keep the chakra focused in rasengen shapes etc - maybe a few hidden clones maintaining them?
Old 2006-09-03, 18:47   Link #16
chuckcsf

I haven't been reading Manga till now so I'm gonna ask as stupid question... Is Naruto a Chunin now or still a Genin?
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 19:02   Link #17
ri0

Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
And the answer is...
Spoiler:
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 19:22   Link #18
rasedori
akatsuki member

i think the jutsu will be the same thing except it will be more powerful.
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 19:44   Link #19
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf
I haven't been reading Manga till now so I'm gonna ask as stupid question... Is Naruto a Chunin now or still a Genin?
he's still a genin but the rest of the Rookie 9 have become Chuunins while Neji and Temari have become Jounins. I have a fuzzy memory but did Shikamaru become a Jounin or is he still a Chuunin?
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 20:25   Link #20
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think a awesome jutsu that Naruto could use would be something that pretty much he alone can use with his chakra...

That jutsu would be: Gamabunta Kage Bunshin No Jutsu...(after summoning Gamabunta)

But this new jutsu is probably something similair to Neji's new (long range) jutsu...