AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-04, 11:36   Link #21
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

he's not going to do anything innovative that would make him edward elric (i posted this in the wrong topic last time :P)

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 11:45   Link #22
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I think and hope that Narutoīs most powerful jutsu is going to be something that will earn him the title bloodline limit.

I donīt want anything nasty like I summon thee. Hurricane-no jutsu! Itīs not going to be any fun if itīs too extreme. I think the Kyuubi represents everything extreme so Narutoīs own jutsus should be more like Hiraishin. It will kill the opponent but it will spare the land.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 13:32   Link #23
azn_senzazn

neji's a jounin??? I thought it was temari and the other guy from sand w/ puppets
azn_senzazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 13:37   Link #24
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

I wonder what Neji being a Jounin or temari or kankurou have anything to do with this thread ...

-- Naruto transforms into the Fox at will and gets all his powers and the seal pops up on his forehead...he turns evil and annihilates everything until Jiraiya comes and stops him.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 14:41   Link #25
malvado

Yondaimes name was Arashi right? That probably means "Storm" and Naruto means raging storm or sumthin? I really dunno. I mean it would make perfect sense. Wind the rasengan and wind element Naruto will be able to create Tornado's or sumthin like that. Livin up to his name. I hope im makin sense ppl.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 06:04   Link #26
budak

OFF TOPIC
we know naruto's chakra element is wind right??? what about kyubii's chakra element???

anyway offtopic

i think he would create a wind element rasengan thats most correct accordin to the current manga... but anything cooler than that would be abit too dragonball to me... just my opinion
budak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 06:45   Link #27
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvado
Yondaimes name was Arashi right?
No.

Old 2006-09-05, 09:40   Link #28
Junni
Flip Flap

a GIAnT tornado made of naruto bunshins
Junni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 10:13   Link #29
ri0

Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by azn_senzazn
neji's a jounin??? I thought it was temari and the other guy from sand w/ puppets
All three...
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 13:02   Link #30
vietpimp

Maybe he'll be able to combine every elements and make a rainbow rasengan. Although it wouldn't help if people like itachi can avoid it because they so fast. But maybe the rainbow can blind the their eyes and then he can throw the rasengan at them when they blinded :P
vietpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 23:31   Link #31
animefullmetal

The move is going to be a combination of chidori and resengan
animefullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 23:53   Link #32
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefullmetal
The move is going to be a combination of chidori and resengan
It doesn't have anything to do with Chidori though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietpimp
Maybe he'll be able to combine every elements and make a rainbow rasengan.
Mixing elements is what causes Kekkei genkai's.

-----

Basically, Rasengan is the highest form of shape manipulation so it probably won't change any. Secondly Naruto is adding his Wind element at a microscopic level into the chakra that forms to be rasengan.

A rasengan that rips apart anything really.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 00:46   Link #33
Chopz601

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietpimp
Maybe he'll be able to combine every elements and make a rainbow rasengan. Although it wouldn't help if people like itachi can avoid it because they so fast. But maybe the rainbow can blind the their eyes and then he can throw the rasengan at them when they blinded :P
Rainbow Rasengan!!! Hahaaa, you got something there....He'll have everyone chasing skittles and looking for We pot of lucky charms. (Naw! im just fucking with ya!!)

If he is able to ALL OF A SUDDEN, conjure every element into a Rasengan (i wouldnt pass it with Naruto...He mastered something in days that took years for others) THAT SHIT WOULD BE NICE LITTLE TWIST IN THE STORY!!!
Old 2006-09-06, 02:57   Link #34
ccardoso
Banned

Naruto needs some EFFECTIVE defense against genjutsu, otherwise all of his other techniques would be useless... I mean he can develop a tornado rasengan or only god knows what, but if Itachi can hypnotize him and fuck him as long as he likes then Naruto will keep being the usual retarded on steroids.
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 03:03   Link #35
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Naruto needs some EFFECTIVE defense against genjutsu, otherwise all of his other techniques would be useless... I mean he can develop a tornado rasengan or only god knows what, but if Itachi can hypnotize him and fuck him as long as he likes then Naruto will keep being the usual retarded on steroids.
It's not just about the rasengan it will improve Naruto as a whole and make him alot stronger of a shinobi this jutsu is just his trump card like.

By manga fact Naruto can never defeated Itachi, far short of turning into the full 9 tails but then that's not really Naruto anymore.

It doesn't matter how effective the jutsu is against someone like Itachi just about Naruto becomming alot better than he is.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 03:27   Link #36
WLegend
Driven

Naruto is gonna make 1000 bunshins, and all of them is gonna try to do rasengan. Thats my prediction of his training.
WLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 04:40   Link #37
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Quote:
Originally Posted by budak
OFF TOPIC
we know naruto's chakra element is wind right??? what about kyubii's chakra element???

anyway offtopic
My guess is that it would've been fire.
Oh no, my signature was two pictures with a combined height of 169 pixels and filesize of 127 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum Mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
^^^ wow... does it look like I care? Hey if you guys want to see a cool sig... follow this link http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...r/nejisig3.gif
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 04:44   Link #38
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
It's not just about the rasengan it will improve Naruto as a whole and make him alot stronger of a shinobi this jutsu is just his trump card like.
Another power-up?
Naruto is already equal to an army with four tails: he just needs to control himself in that state and then he's already superior to anyone in terms of raw power.

Quote:
By manga fact Naruto can never defeated Itachi, far short of turning into the full 9 tails but then that's not really Naruto anymore.
Too bad that Itachi is his main enemy as he has the task to capture him... so Naruto NEEDS some effective defense against Itachi otherwise it's useless to learn new jutsu if Itachi arrives, hypnotizes him and then they make love...

Quote:
It doesn't matter how effective the jutsu is against someone like Itachi just about Naruto becomming alot better than he is.
Sharingan can be countered in various ways and do not forget that Kyuubi is the king of genjutsu... the sharingan sucks compared to Kyuubi.
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 05:01   Link #39
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Another power-up?
Naruto is already equal to an army with four tails: he just needs to control himself in that state and then he's already superior to anyone in terms of raw power.
But that isn't true Naruto power, that's just relying on the demon, this whole training is for Naruto to get stronger on his own.

Quote:
Sharingan can be countered in various ways and do not forget that Kyuubi is the king of genjutsu... the sharingan sucks compared to Kyuubi.
Where was it accually stated that Kyuubi was the King of Genjutsu... I've seen that around before but thought it was fan-made.
Oh no, my signature was two pictures with a combined height of 169 pixels and filesize of 127 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum Mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
^^^ wow... does it look like I care? Hey if you guys want to see a cool sig... follow this link http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...r/nejisig3.gif
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 05:35   Link #40
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Basically, Rasengan is the highest form of shape manipulation so it probably won't change any. Secondly Naruto is adding his Wind element at a microscopic level into the chakra that forms to be rasengan.

A rasengan that rips apart anything really.
I see it now. Blender Rasengan. Not only does it spin round´n´round it also minces the enemy.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote