AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-09-06, 05:38   Link #41
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
My perdiction : Wind Rasengan or Wind Omega Rasengan (or whatever it's called)

Anyway... a little idea comes to mind... when Naruto is doing Rasengan he creates a bushin that manipulates the chakra into the Rasengan form. But the bushin is only manipulating the chakra. It's not adding anything to it so the bushin's chakra is going to waste (and that 1/2 of Naruto's chackra). Therefore when Naruto is doing the rasengan with bushin its just half power of what it should be. Lucky Kabuto
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 05:59   Link #42
ccardoso
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji
Where was it accually stated that Kyuubi was the King of Genjutsu... I've seen that around before but thought it was fan-made.
No it isn't just some fan-made bullshit. Look here:
Quote:
Powers of kitsune
Supernatural powers commonly attributed to the kitsune include, in addition to shapeshifting, possession (see kitsunetsuki below), the ability to generate fire or lightning from their tails or to breathe fire (known as kitsune-bi, literally "foxfire"), the power to manifest in dreams, the power to fly, and the ability to create illusions so elaborate as to be almost indistinguishable from reality.

Some tales go further still, speaking of kitsune with the ability to bend time and space, to drive people mad, or to take such nonhuman and fantastic shapes as a tree of incredible height or a second moon in the sky. Occasionally kitsune are ascribed a characteristic reminiscent of vampires or succubi — these kitsune feed on the life or spirit of humans, generally through sexual contact.
From the description above we clearly see the foundamentals of fire jutsu, chidori, sharingan... the theory that the sharingan was given to the Uchiha clan by Kyuubi isn't total fantasy IMHO...
Anyway it's obvious that a demon genjutsu is far superior to any other one that humans can do, blood line ability related or not.
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 06:31   Link #43
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Another power-up?
Naruto is already equal to an army with four tails: he just needs to control himself in that state and then he's already superior to anyone in terms of raw power.
Naruto can't control himself when he's unconcious, Just because he has enough power to wipe something out doesn't mean he can.

Likes with Kisame and Itachi, Kisame has more chakra yet Itachi is far stronger.

Quote:
Too bad that Itachi is his main enemy as he has the task to capture him... so Naruto NEEDS some effective defense against Itachi otherwise it's useless to learn new jutsu if Itachi arrives, hypnotizes him and then they make love...
Or another sharingan user takes care of him like Kakashi or Sasuke.

Quote:
Sharingan can be countered in various ways and do not forget that Kyuubi is the king of genjutsu... the sharingan sucks compared to Kyuubi.
.... That's not even fact -.-. Sharingan has ways of being countered yes, but this is entering the whole new world of sharingan techniques besides from things stated in the manga etc.

Quote:
From the description above we clearly see the foundamentals of fire jutsu, chidori, sharingan... the theory that the sharingan was given to the Uchiha clan by Kyuubi isn't total fantasy IMHO...
Anyway it's obvious that a demon genjutsu is far superior to any other one that humans can do, blood line ability related or not.
Even though the kyuubi has said that the Uchiha have more cursed blood and chakra than him? Those are just legend/myth facts, not manga facts. Sure the manga is based around those legends but won't follow them word for word.

Though the kyubi has shown signs of creating illusions and what not he hasn't actually used any himself only inside Naruto's warped lil mind did he see a Sasuke.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 07:10   Link #44
ccardoso
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Naruto can't control himself when he's unconcious, Just because he has enough power to wipe something out doesn't mean he can.

Likes with Kisame and Itachi, Kisame has more chakra yet Itachi is far stronger.
In fact I said that if he learns how to control his power in four tails mode then he's pretty much done with the power issue... there isn't anyone who can beat Naruto in that state, too bad he's a berserk for now.

Quote:
Or another sharingan user takes care of him like Kakashi or Sasuke.
Kakashi has been owned the last time he met Itachi... yes in these years he's improved, but so Itachi did I guess.
Regarding Sasuke beating Itachi... well not for some years to come LOL... he said that his strength, eventually combined with Orochimaru's one, wouldn't be absolutely enough to beat Itachi.

Quote:
.... That's not even fact -.-. Sharingan has ways of being countered yes, but this is entering the whole new world of sharingan techniques besides from things stated in the manga etc.
One simple way is to not look into the sharingan user's eyes, like Gai did with Itachi.

Quote:
Even though the kyuubi has said that the Uchiha have more cursed blood and chakra than him?
From when more cursed chakra means stronger chakra?
Even if the quality of a Uchiha chakra is more cursed than Kyuubi it doesn't mean an Uchiha can beat the Kyuubi... Sasuke can beat Kyuubi in quality of the chakra evilness, but the quantity of Kyuubi's chkra is incomparable with Sasuke's one.

Quote:
Those are just legend/myth facts, not manga facts.
Sure the manga is based around those legends but won't follow them word for word.
"Just legend facts" you say?
The manga is based on these "just legend facts" and the extent of which are present in the manga is unknown, even if it's obvious there is a strong bond between Kyuubi and the Sharingan.

Quote:
Though the kyubi has shown signs of creating illusions and what not he hasn't actually used any himself only inside Naruto's warped lil mind did he see a Sasuke.
This Kyuubi's ability will come to help when Naruto will have a serious fight against Itachi (not the joke of the "rescue Gaara arc")... it's one of the jolly cards Kishimoto has to extend the story. Naruto will have much much more chapters, I'm sure you know this...
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 07:23   Link #45
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
In fact I said that if he learns how to control his power in four tails mode then he's pretty much done with the power issue... there isn't anyone who can beat Naruto in that state, too bad he's a berserk for now.
The fact that he beats himself when he's in that state no one really needs to beat him ....

Quote:
Kakashi has been owned the last time he met Itachi... yes in these years he's improved, but so Itachi did I guess.
Regarding Sasuke beating Itachi... well not for some years to come LOL... he said that his strength, eventually combined with Orochimaru's one, wouldn't be absolutely enough to beat Itachi.
Yah huh and Orochimaru isn't getting his dirty hands on Sasuke for out the window with that idea.

2 times Itachi met with Kakashi hmm once where they were in Konoha and the 2nd was the clone? first was understandable Itachi was way ahead .. 2nd time Kakashi distracted the clone and Naruto blew him away ...

Now with Kakashi he has the MS which is the way to go about beating Itachi.

Quote:
One simple way is to not look into the sharingan user's eyes, like Gai did with Itachi.
Yet Itachi used Genjutsu from his finger.

Quote:
From when more cursed chakra means stronger chakra?
Even if the quality of a Uchiha chakra is more cursed than Kyuubi it doesn't mean an Uchiha can beat the Kyuubi... Sasuke can beat Kyuubi in quality of the chakra evilness, but the quantity of Kyuubi's chkra is incomparable with Sasuke's one.
Yuh huh, Kyuubi's stronger chakra of course but Sasuke's cursed chakra the kyuubi knows for some reason and even may have be involved with kyuubi supression. But having stronger chakra doesn't mean stronger genjutsu as i said about Kisame and Itachi...

Quote:
"Just legend facts" you say?
The manga is based on these "just legend facts" and the extent of which are present in the manga is unknown, even if it's obvious there is a strong bond between Kyuubi and the Sharingan.
They are based around them, not exactly like them... Yes Kyuubi and Sharigan have a connection from the past .. so?

Quote:
This Kyuubi's ability will come to help when Naruto will have a serious fight against Itachi (not the joke of the "rescue Gaara arc")... it's one of the jolly cards Kishimoto has to extend the story. Naruto will have much much more chapters, I'm sure you know this...
There is no way Naruto will be the one to kill Itachi -.-
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 07:33   Link #46
vietpimp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
[QUOTE=There is no way Naruto will be the one to kill Itachi -.-[/QUOTE]

You never know maybe Narutard will kill Itachi then Sucksuke will go rarrrrrr n fight Narutard or something twisted like that.
vietpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 08:47   Link #47
ccardoso
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
The fact that he beats himself when he's in that state no one really needs to beat him ....
Do you mean that Naruto gets hurt by Kyuubi's chakra? Well that can be for the moment and this problem will vanish as Naruto's body grow up, or he learns to control that chakra better...

Quote:
2 times Itachi met with Kakashi hmm once where they were in Konoha and the 2nd was the clone? first was understandable Itachi was way ahead .. 2nd time Kakashi distracted the clone and Naruto blew him away ...
The clone has about 30% of the original power, excluding the blood-line abilities: a heavily underpowered Itachi clone needed Kakashi and Naruto to be defeated... yes Kakashi is on par with Itachi.

Quote:
Now with Kakashi he has the MS which is the way to go about beating Itachi.
Uh? Where is it stated that the new Kakashi's eye is the mangekyo sharingan? It can be something who looks like that but has substantial differences: we have no evidence to say that Kakashi has the MS now.

Quote:
Yet Itachi used Genjutsu from his finger.
And it functioned only because Naruto is retarded and watched the finger!

Quote:
But having stronger chakra doesn't mean stronger genjutsu as i said about Kisame and Itachi...
Yes now a genjutsu made by Kyuubi (the strongest bijuu in Narutoverse) is inferior to the one made by a mere human like Itachi. Itachi can be the strongest ninja out there, but he's still human.

Quote:
They are based around them, not exactly like them... Yes Kyuubi and Sharigan have a connection from the past .. so?
So to assume that Kyuubi gave the Sharingan to the Uchiha clan isn't only fan-made bullshit.

Quote:
There is no way Naruto will be the one to kill Itachi -.-
Can you foresee the future?
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 08:55   Link #48
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Do you mean that Naruto gets hurt by Kyuubi's chakra? Well that can be for the moment and this problem will vanish as Naruto's body grow up, or he learns to control that chakra better...
It will still happen even if his body gets more adapt, the kyuubi chakra is poisonous and effects Naruto's body his state all changes.

Quote:
The clone has about 30% of the original power, excluding the blood-line abilities: a heavily underpowered Itachi clone needed Kakashi and Naruto to be defeated... yes Kakashi is on par with Itachi.
The fight as extremely short as it was, Kakashi didn't need Naruto he just happened to be fighting in a team, neither Itachi or Kakashi used mangenkyou and no Kakashi isn't on par with Itachi but i never said he was.

Quote:
Uh? Where is it stated that the new Kakashi's eye is the mangekyo sharingan? It can be something who looks like that but has substantial differences: we have no evidence to say that Kakashi has the MS now.
It's stated on the page he uses it....

Quote:
And it functioned only because Naruto is retarded and watched the finger!
They could use a toe if they were looking at teh feet !

Quote:
Yes now a genjutsu made by Kyuubi (the strongest bijuu in Narutoverse) is inferior to the one made by a mere human like Itachi. Itachi can be the strongest ninja out there, but he's still human.
... A seal made by a human sealed kyuubi, and Kyuubi can be the stronger bijuu in the narutoverse if he gets sealed inside a baby and that baby is killed there's no more kyuubi.

But human blood and chakra can be more cursed than Kyuubi the oober demon.

Quote:
So to assume that Kyuubi gave the Sharingan to the Uchiha clan isn't only fan-made bullshit.
Based on what ? he knew a Uchiha in the past? Sharingan is related to the byugakan in a way did kyuubi give hyuuga that too? -.-

Quote:
Can you foresee the future?
No but i can understand manga fact.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 09:32   Link #49
ccardoso
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
It will still happen even if his body gets more adapt, the kyuubi chakra is poisonous and effects Naruto's body his state all changes.
Yes it happens but not with the same intensity: Naruto in Part 1 wasn't able to have four tails, now he has... in the future nobody knows how much Kyuubi's power Naruto will be able to handle.

Quote:
The fight as extremely short as it was, Kakashi didn't need Naruto he just happened to be fighting in a team, neither Itachi or Kakashi used mangenkyou and no Kakashi isn't on par with Itachi but i never said he was.
It isn't stated anywhere that what Kakashi has is MS, and if the scanlation you have it has it written on it then mine hasn't, so it's a translator assumption I guess.

Quote:
... A seal made by a human sealed kyuubi, and Kyuubi can be the stronger bijuu in the narutoverse if he gets sealed inside a baby and that baby is killed there's no more kyuubi.
What does it mean? Yondaime sealed Kyuubi because he had no hope to defeat it power-wise... so it's not like Yondaime defeated Kyuubi, he only by-passed the problem by sealing it, at the price of his life tough.


Quote:
Based on what ? he knew a Uchiha in the past? Sharingan is related to the byugakan in a way did kyuubi give hyuuga that too? -.-
There is no evidence of bonds between Byakugan and Kyuubi, but we know there are bonds between Kyuubi and Sharingan and between Sharingan and Byakugan. It's possible that Sharingan was originated by a Byakugan user who received powers by the Kyuubi.

Quote:
No but i can understand manga fact.
Ah a sentence written on a manga by a random translator is a "manga fact"? LOL
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 09:40   Link #50
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Yes it happens but not with the same intensity: Naruto in Part 1 wasn't able to have four tails, now he has... in the future nobody knows how much Kyuubi's power Naruto will be able to handle.
Right^^.

Quote:
It isn't stated anywhere that what Kakashi has is MS, and if the scanlation you have it has it written on it then mine hasn't, so it's a translator assumption I guess.
It's not assumption it's written in jap text and english text. Get a new scanlation .

Quote:
What does it mean? Yondaime sealed Kyuubi because he had no hope to defeat it power-wise... so it's not like Yondaime defeated Kyuubi, he only by-passed the problem by sealing it, at the price of his life tough.
I'm saying that just because a demon can do something doesn't mean a human can't do better.

Besides i shoulda really said it from the start but Bijuu can't use jutsu lol. i.e no genjutsu ^^.

Quote:
There is no evidence of bonds between Byakugan and Kyuubi, but we know there are bonds between Kyuubi and Sharingan and between Sharingan and Byakugan. It's possible that Sharingan was originated by a Byakugan user who received powers by the Kyuubi.
We know how Kekkei Genkai work, and gene's is what would of caused something like Byakugan and then evolution some-what went into Sharingan. Kyuubi knew of a Uchiha in the past, someone he fought with got supressed by who knows. Kyuubi giving powers to originate first Sharingan now Byakugan .. it's just pointless.

Quote:
Ah a sentence written on a manga by a random translator is a "manga fact"? LOL
A sentence written by Kishimoto in his manga is what is fact...
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 15:11   Link #51
Sogoro
Desu
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everett, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
There is no evidence of bonds between Byakugan and Kyuubi, but we know there are bonds between Kyuubi and Sharingan and between Sharingan and Byakugan. It's possible that Sharingan was originated by a Byakugan user who received powers by the Kyuubi.
Read this, its someones theory on the Origin of the Uchiha Clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Clan Origin
Many years ago there was a girl from Hyuuga clan who fell in love with an outsider that didn’t belong to the village. She decided to marry herself to the young man despite the strong protests from her own clan. But this man was no ordinary human. In fact, this man was not a human at all. His name was Sojobo. He was the King of Tengu.

There were two types of tengus, Karasu tengu (a crow-like creature with beak and wings) and Konoha tengu (also known as Yamabushi tengu). Sojobo was a Konoha tengu. He had long nose and white hair with a pair of black wings on his back. As the King of Tengu, Sojobo possessed some very mystical powers. He carried a fan made of Fatsia leaf that could create a storm (therefore people sometimes call this leaf as Tengu no Uchiwa or Tengu’s fan). He could teleport himself or any other things from one place to another. He could also communicate with people telepathically or even invade their minds and drive them to madness. Besides, Sojobo was also known for his shapeshifting ability. He sometimes transformed himself into human to interact with people.

http://www.shejapan.com/jtyeholder/j...mage/tengu.jpg

Anyway, this girl from Hyuuga was in love with Sojobo taking the human form without knowing his true identity. She married him shortly after they met each other. A year or two later, she was pregnant and gave birth to their first son. Sojobo named this son Uchiha, Uchiha Madara, after Uchiwa which means fan. And of course as we know, fan also later became the symbol of this new clan.

Everything was good. Uchiha Madara soon grew up to become a very powerful shinobi. He not only inherited the Kekkei Genkai from his mother but with the Tengu blood inside him the Byakugan had evolved into an even more dreadful form—the Sharingan! This new bloodline had 2 levels: Normal Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan. Like his tengu father, Madara possessed some incredible magical powers. He was able to use telepathy to invade people’s minds, or even teleport himself across a short distance. When he turned on the Mangekyou Sharingan (he had the normal Sharingan on 24/7 just like his Hyuuga kin), the eyes would further intensify his powers and bring him even closer to a tengu form. He had developed 3 jutsus under this state, namely Tsukiyomi (to control people’s minds and drive them insane), Amaterasu (to teleport objects into another dimension)* and Susanoo (to create a storm like the one created by the Tengu’s fan).

Because of his bravery and almost unparalleled powers, Madara soon became a hero in his people’s eyes despite the fact that he was just a teenager at that time. He became very close friends with Shodaime and together they took up the responsibility to protect the village. Madara founded the first police force in Konoha and swore to protect his people with his own life.

But good things do not last long. As Madara was about to reach his adulthood, Sojobo began to reveal his true intention. Sojobo didn’t marry the girl from Hyuuga out of love. He was only looking for a perfect body, a container (probably to achieve greater powers), and he figured the best way was to create one with his own blood. He was planning on taking over Madara’s body once he reached his adulthood. It didn’t take Uchiha Madara too long to find out this appalling truth. He felt a mixture of shock and anger. He felt himself being used but he wasn’t going to give up his body such easily, at least not without a fight. But Madara knew too well that no matter how strong he was he stood no chance against the King of Tengu. Out of desperation he sought for the legendary Bijuu—Kyuubi (the God of Fire).

Kyuubi was very impressed by Madara’s abilities. A secret pact was made and Kyuubi agreed to lend his power and chakra to Uchiha Madara. Soon Madara had mastered the katon no jutsus and he could even cast a dark fire that would burn for 7 days and 7 nights after performing the Amaterasu. But even with these newly gained powers and unlimited supply of chakra from Kyuubi, Uchiha Madara only barely defeated his demon father. He couldn’t finish him once and for all but only managed to seal him up. However, the seal he used was a very special one. To break the seal it requires Kyuubi’s chakra and also not one but 3 Uchiha members (who can wield Mangekyou Sharingan). This was a hard condition to meet and Madara thought it would be enough to seal up the demon for eternity. But what Madara didn’t anticipate was this seal would trigger a bloody massacre on the Uchiha clan decades later…

There are numerous occasions throughout the manga and the anime where you see tengus and crows, heres proof:

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=14171
Here They are on either side of the Wall from Sasuke, and notice the flames on the sides of the tengu. There are two white flames surrounding it. Have you seen that before?

http://www.streamload.com/Breyzy/hinata.png
Look on her arm, you see the flame, look exactly alike.

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/2...mqinane3gl.png
Tengu here at the Konoha shrine.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ther/Tengu.png
And another one there, in the inside of the Konoha Temple.


1) Tsukiyomi—God of the Moon
Full moon is usually related to going insane in urban legends. (Itachi used Tsukiyomi on Sasuke on a full moon night. Coincidence? Or well planned by Kishi?)
MS Tsukiyomi: Drives people insane.

2) Amaterasu—Goddess of the Sun
Our Sun is a huge fireball. Its matter can warp the spacetime around it that produces an effect which we call gravity (In fact all matter can warp the spacetime around it, to a certain extent). Although our Sun doesn't have enough mass to form a blackhole, other more massive stars can, after their deaths (in a spectacular way called supernova explosion)
MS Amaterasu: Teleports things to another dimension by warping the spacetime, leaving a dark fire that will burn for 7 days and 7 nights to destroy the surroundings.

3)Susanoo—God of the Storm
MS Susanoo: Creates a storm?

Here's Sasuke inside of Naruto's head (Telepathy)
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=18067

Itachi teleporting...with a full moon
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=14151

And also, Shusui, the guy Itachi killed was supposedly the fastest person alive "Shunshin no Shisui" but could he have mastered the demon's speed?
and heres some more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipster
When Shodaime found out about the secret pact between Madara and Kyuubi he was very angry. He thought it was the hunger for power that brought his best friend to Kyuubi. Madara didn’t explain to him either because he didn’t want anybody to know that he was a half-demon. Conflicts began to appear between the two who were once close to each other. The intense hostility finally led to a great battle at the Valley of the End. You might doubt that Shodai could rival both MS and Kyuubi’s power at the same time. Well you better not forget that Shodai had the ability to suppress Kyuubi’s chakra but that’s beside the point.

I will continue the story, but not before posting a couple of pics that will show the ingenuity of Kishimoto-sensei:

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=13786
Naruto stands on Shodaime's head and Sasuke stands on Madara's.

Alright, now back to the story. Many years had come into past since Sojobo was sealed. The tengu’s blood in Uchiha clan was now no longer as pure as it once was. It was gradually “diluted” by constant marriages with non-Uchihas over the generations. Now even the Normal Sharingan was possessed only by the elite few among Uchihas, let alone the Mangekyou Sharingan. But the dark history of the clan was anything but forgotten. A tengu shrine was built underneath the Nakano temple by some of the early Uchiha ancestors to keep all the secrets of the clan inside (including killing your loved one to gain MS which was discovered by some later Uchiha ancestors). Once an Uchiha member was thought to be reliable enough he would be told about the secret meeting place and it would become his life-long obligation to keep these secrets from outsiders. The Uchihas considered this dark history as a huge disgrace and swore to protect the glory and dignity of their clan with their lives no matter what happened.

20 years ago, a new member was born into an Uchiha family. He soon proved himself to be a very special one, even by the high standards of the Uchiha. He graduated at the top of his class at age 7, mastered the Sharingan at 8, became a Chunin at 10 and an ANBU squad leader at 13. His name was Uchiha Itachi. As Itachi was selected to become an ANBU his father Fugaku felt that it was the right time to tell him everything. Itachi learned about the Mangekyou Sharingan and the origin of his clan from his father. Deep inside his mind, an evil thought began to take shape…

Do you remember what Itachi said the day before he killed everyone, "You hold onto your organization, your clan, your name…These things limit us and our capacities…These things deserve to be shunned…It’s foolish to fear what we have yet to see and know!! I’ve lost all hope for this pathetic clan." It was because he knew of the Demon history...

Always living with fear—fear that people may find out the secrets of their clan, fear that people may know Uchihas are actually descendants of demon—they all swore to take the secrets with them to the graveyard. This was the miserable life of every Uchiha member. Itachi was tired of all these. He could see no future for his clan. He didn’t understand why his people felt ashamed of their own past. He didn’t understand why his people didn’t see their superiority to the normal humans. He didn’t understand why his people decided to seal up such a great power and not to use it. Itachi had lost all his hope for the Uchiha clan because of the pathetic “path” they had chosen.

From the moment Itachi heard about the origin of his clan he had a weird sense of superiority. He felt he was somehow more special than the others. Then his distorted mind had gone even further. He wanted the demon to be released. He was willing to sacrifice his body in exchange for probably the strongest power the world had ever seen. He was ready to offer his body to the Tengu King.

Soon Itachi had put his thoughts into action. When he learned about the Akatsuki’s plan to capture the Bijuus he decided to join them. He needed their help to get the Kyuubi’s chakra. But that’s not all. Itachi still had to find another 2 MS users. Somehow he came across another MS user who agreed to help him carry out his plan. Now all he needed was the third and last MS user.

Itachi knew his clan members would never kill their loved ones to get MS. He despised them. They were a bunch of cowards, useless …oh wait, Itachi suddenly came up with an idea—he could still use them to achieve his purpose. He could use them to make his little brother the third MS user…

On a full-moon night, the ancient blood inside Itachi was finally awaken and he had completely lost his mind. He killed his entire clan except his parents. He waited for his little brother Sasuke to come home. He wanted him to witness how his parents were tortured and killed. He used Tsukiyomi on his brother to make sure such a traumatic picture would stay with him for the rest of his life. He wanted Sasuke to hate him. He wanted Sasuke to kill his close friend to activate the Mangekyou Sharingan. He told him about the secret meeting place so that he would find out everything. He wanted Sasuke to take the path he had paved for him—the path of an avenger.

And in the Sasuke vs. Naruto fight, when Sasuke says the infamous line, "Naruto, you're special, but I'm more special" sounds a lot like Itachi. Sasuke now knew that he had demon blood in him and he was about to put it into action. Also, don't you think its funny what his C2 looks like. It actually looks like a Tengu without the long nose he even has the wings and he uses a dark chidori, alot like Naruto's Dark Rasengan that he got from entering 2-tailed form.

Here's some more Tengu-Uchiha connections

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/606...book0783dw.jpg
Tengu's always carry a fan and are sometimes seen playing the flute, and look at this one.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2...51481498qi.jpg

They all somewhat point to the Uchiha having some bloodline connection to the Tengu. The only thing weird is that it does kinda stretch far from what Kishimoto has done thus far, but then again there are biju running around...
anyways I think these theories are pretty well thought out. Even if they end up being wrong I think its interesting and a wierd twist to the naruto story.
Sogoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 15:16   Link #52
Theowne
耳をすませば
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Theowne
Quote:
There is no way Naruto will be the one to kill Itachi -.-
Quote:
A sentence written by Kishimoto in his manga is what is fact...
Um, so when exactly did Kishimoto tell us the future plotlines of his story again...?
__________________

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Theowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 22:49   Link #53
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theowne
Um, so when exactly did Kishimoto tell us the future plotlines of his story again...?
That only another MS user can defeat Itachi.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 11:23   Link #54
chuckcsf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
That only another MS user can defeat Itachi.
Did Kishimoto say that himself or did one of his characters in the story say that?
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 11:58   Link #55
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf
Did Kishimoto say that himself or did one of his characters in the story say that?
errrm, if we go by that the only real Fact of the entire Manga is that Yodnaime dies and sealed Kyuby inside Naruto, because this is the only thing he has said in the entire Manga that has actually something to do wiht the story.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 12:05   Link #56
vietpimp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
But sometimes the characters say the wrong things like for ex. Kakashi when he fought Itachi he told the other two to back off because only a Sharingan user can beat him. Then comes in Gai and he say thats not true because he doesn't need to look at Itachi when he fights. Not too sure of the facts but thats how i remembered it. So you have to read the whole context and not just the words. So in this case Kakashi was wrong.
vietpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 17:57   Link #57
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Kakashi meant only a sharingan user can look him in the eye when fighting.
But yeah... he was wrong
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 11:32   Link #58
king chopper
Crewmate doctor
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: europe
i find it pretty cool how hes harnassing the power of nature
__________________
Naruto and one piece fankid!
king chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 16:27   Link #59
haomaru
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Rasengan+wind element = F5 Tornado
haomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 22:40   Link #60
captaindirtnap
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Gotta speculate a bit.

1) Naruto *might* have a bloodline limit.... he's an idiot, so he wouldn't have realized it, nobody knows what his bloodline is, and since we just found out that he was wind-primary at all, I'd guess that nobody else could have known (if it's true).

2) Kyuubi chakra is probably fire-based, as someone else mentioned, plus Naruto's getting better and better at using this chakra.

3) Combine 1 and 2. I'd like to -eventually- see Naruto with a freakish 3-element skill of some sort. Two from him naturally and the fire from kyuubi just mixed in there. It'd be something truly unique to him, and would be an actual reason to consider him as hokage.
captaindirtnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.