AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-25, 15:21   Link #201
astridstarr00
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: MI
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to astridstarr00
Orihime!! Sorry but I just could never get myself to like her. That's why this arc is hell for me!
astridstarr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 16:10   Link #202
FrostyIsShibby
Vagina
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: HERE
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FrostyIsShibby Send a message via MSN to FrostyIsShibby
Inoue, easily.

She's just way too pathetic, she's like the counter-balance of the awesomeness that is Gin.

Gin is the reason I watch this Anime, Inoue would be the reason I stop.
__________________
FrostyIsShibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 18:09   Link #203
Ichigo_Strife728
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Rukia. I hate her! All she does is doubt Ichigo, and acts like a cocky ass.
Ichigo_Strife728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 19:01   Link #204
ButterflYume
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Orihime.
I'm really tired of her whining. .____.
She used to be one of my favorites but during this arc I absolutely loathe her. =.= IMO, her character has gone down the drain. Yup. She's no more fun. Where did all her randomness vanished to? T___T Her randomness was the only thing that kept me interested in her character. >.>
Now she can just die for all I care. @_@
ButterflYume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 22:17   Link #205
solarknight123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
For me, hinamori. I mean she's still obssesing over aizen when the man freakin stabbed her through her chest yet she still believes he's still good and that it's probably gin influencing him?! there's a saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" I wouldn't be surprized if she came running to him to tell him to stop being evil and he promises yet when she turns around he does it again.
solarknight123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 23:32   Link #206
SaraPandora27
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Orihime. She's easy to hate. All she does is fawn all over Ichigo and acts like a pathetic idiot.

If there's an Orihime doll, check if there's a string behind her. Pull the string and she'll squeak "Kurosaki-kun!" 3 times in a row.

No, wait, she's already like that and you don't even have to pull any strings! Silly me.
SaraPandora27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 23:36   Link #207
SaraPandora27
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Strife728 View Post
Rukia. I hate her! All she does is doubt Ichigo, and acts like a cocky ass.

Since when has she ever doubted Ichigo? Cocky ass? Are we referring to the same character?
SaraPandora27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 00:02   Link #208
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraPandora27 View Post
If there's an Orihime doll, check if there's a string behind her. Pull the string and she'll squeak "Kurosaki-kun!" 3 times in a row..
Sarcastic and hilarious as can be I like I like : )
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 00:17   Link #209
Ichigo_Strife728
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
"Look at all the times she has been wrong. Ahem.

When she first met ichigo and put that binding spell on him, she said he couldnt break it. Wrong. He did.

When she said he couldn't determine where Chad was located. Wrong. He did.

When she said she couldnt defeat the Soukyoko release, He did.

When she said he couldn't destroy the execution grounds, He did.

She repeatedly said he couldn't defeat Byakuya, he had a little help, but in the end, He did.

She told Ichigo to RUN from GJ...um..hello? He beat a 3rd seat who has a mastered bankai, he beat that 3rd seats student, he beat that 3rd seats Captain (or tied him, whichever u prefer), he beat your older brother, and you think that HE needs to run and YOU stay behind?? What kind of FUCKED UP logic is that!

After Inoue healed her, she told him she didnt need to be protected, um, CLEARLY YOU DO LOL.

Spoiler for manga:


Yes Rukia, you are an idiot."

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-06-26 at 03:10. Reason: spoiler
Ichigo_Strife728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 00:43   Link #210
Scarlett_Rain55
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I'd kill Mayuri. And Aizen because he's like trying to destroy the planet!
Scarlett_Rain55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 01:06   Link #211
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Firstly thanks for using spoiler tags I never realised this was a manga discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Strife728 View Post
When she first met ichigo and put that binding spell on him, she said he couldnt break it. Wrong. He did.

……………………………………………………………………..

She repeatedly said he couldn't defeat Byakuya, he had a little help, but in the end, He did.
Yeah Ichi is powering up exponential and your point being ? Is this the best argument you could come up. You actually think Ichi had a chance if he had not powered up .. Didn’t Ichi power up every time after she said this .

And has Rukia seen Ichi training ?? . Rukia was measuring Ichi from the last time they met. It wonderful how you missed out Ichi power ups

Quote:
She told Ichigo to RUN from GJ...um..hello?
Whats do you expect Ichi should fight he is underpowered and hollow taking over . Ichi will fight regardless of his opponent is strong or not

Quote:
He beat a 3rd seat who has a mastered bankai, he beat that 3rd seats student, he beat that 3rd seats Captain (or tied him, whichever u prefer), he beat your older brother, and you think that HE needs to run and YOU stay behind?? What kind of UP logic is that!
HUH ?? so Yoruichi was wrong to take away Ichi for Bankai training by knocking him out . He didn’t require a power up Because you have comfortably forgotten power ups .
__________________

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-06-26 at 01:25.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 01:17   Link #212
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Jinta Hanakari... I'm sorry but that child just needs to freaking die! If I have to watch him act like he does again I swear if I could I would jump in my TV with a gun which I would acquire by any means necessary and shoot him in the head several times until he dies! I'll take a sword too just in case I have to!
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 01:18   Link #213
Forever_young
Zero
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Spoiler:


Yes Orihime, you are an idiot
__________________

Last edited by Forever_young; 2007-06-26 at 01:30.
Forever_young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 03:04   Link #214
SaraPandora27
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Look at all the times she has been wrong. Ahem.
Right. Riiight

Quote:
When she first met ichigo and put that binding spell on him, she said he couldnt break it. Wrong. He did.
Hello, you said it yourself that's the first time she met him.

No normal human can actually break the binding spell which, may I put this as plainly as I can, she placed for his own protection. That's not doubt, NOBODY knew he had any powers back then, especially for a person who met him for the first time.

Quote:
When she said he couldn't determine where Chad was located. Wrong. He did.
Well, that was waaaaay back in the early part of the series right? How was she to know how close Ichigo was to Chad? That's not doubt, that's just plain oversight.

Quote:
When she said she couldnt defeat the Soukyoko release, He did.When she said he couldn't destroy the execution grounds, He did.
I don't know if you only just begun reading Bleach, but let me remind you this, Ichigo had a hidden potential which nobody guessed would be huge. Nobody has ever defeated the Soukyoku release. Nobody has ever destroyed the execution ground! Heck, Rukia's not the only one. Everybody else couldn't guess that he's able to do so, NOBODY. That's not doubt, Ichigo's powers came as a surprise to everyone.

Quote:
She repeatedly said he couldn't defeat Byakuya, he had a little help, but in the end, He did.
Byakuya is one of the strongest shinigamis with the deadliest zanpakuto and a captain, no less. As I said before, Ichigo's potential is virtually unknown until he actually demonstrated it, and that after several power-ups, near death experiences and voices in his head screaming for him to fight. That's not doubt, can you really blame her for being at least caring for Ichigo's life?

Quote:
She told Ichigo to RUN from GJ...um..hello? He beat a 3rd seat who has a mastered bankai, he beat that 3rd seats student, he beat that 3rd seats Captain (or tied him, whichever u prefer), he beat your older brother, and you think that HE needs to run and YOU stay behind?? What kind of FUCKED UP logic is that!
Hello, Rukia fought with GJ and realised that he is no match for anyone! Clearly she's just trying to protect Ichigo. That's not doubt, that's her way of trying to protect him!

Quote:
After Inoue healed her, she told him she didnt need to be protected, um, CLEARLY YOU DO LOL.
Um, yeah, what's that got to do with being cocky and doubtful. Look at rukia, did you not understand her character? She does not want Ichigo to worry about her! they've got other things to worry about like, oh, the upcoming winter war and the fact that all of them need to train harder to fight the arrancars, which they have no idea how powerful these people are. That's not doubt, that's love. (Heh, I do love this argument ) Even Ichigo can read her so why can't you?

Spoiler for manga:


What makes you think Rukia's an idiot?

Let me remind you that Inoue, when entering SS with Ishida, single-handedly makes an ass of herself attracting the attention of the army when all they had to do is to sneak quietly and focus on rescuing Rukia.

So who's the idiot now? Do you really want me to list down how pathetic Inoue is?

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-06-26 at 03:15. Reason: spoiler tag added
SaraPandora27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 03:47   Link #215
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
@Ichigo_Strife728

While it is true that rukia does doubt ichigo, it isnt exactly unfounded. If everyone had the potential of ichigo, soul society was in chaos. So what if he didnt expect ichigo to defeat byakuya? She was stuck in the tower of petinence, she couldnt sense ichigo's reiatsu at all. In fact, she wasn't really wrong. Ichigo would have lost had hichigo not appeared. All she wanted to do was to save Ichigo, based on 'common' sense.

It is true that rukia is in some aspects, a "cocky ass". However, so is ichigo, renji, byakuya, ganju, and well, everyone in bleach except for orihime. I prefer if the heroine of the story dosent constantly stays like this, rather than being submissive and all that.
__________________
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 11:56   Link #216
solarknight123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Strife728 View Post
"Look at all the times she has been wrong. Ahem.

When she first met ichigo and put that binding spell on him, she said he couldnt break it. Wrong. He did.

When she said he couldn't determine where Chad was located. Wrong. He did.

When she said she couldnt defeat the Soukyoko release, He did.

When she said he couldn't destroy the execution grounds, He did.

She repeatedly said he couldn't defeat Byakuya, he had a little help, but in the end, He did.

She told Ichigo to RUN from GJ...um..hello? He beat a 3rd seat who has a mastered bankai, he beat that 3rd seats student, he beat that 3rd seats Captain (or tied him, whichever u prefer), he beat your older brother, and you think that HE needs to run and YOU stay behind?? What kind of FUCKED UP logic is that!

After Inoue healed her, she told him she didnt need to be protected, um, CLEARLY YOU DO LOL.

Spoiler for manga:


Yes Rukia, you are an idiot."
Well bascally the girl had reason to doubt him. I mean its just like what everyone else said. Ichigo has a hidden potential that she really didn't know about, esp early in the series. She had good reasons to doubt him too esp during the SS arc. She knew and stated that shinigamis in SS could do things that defied every know scientific law on earth and felt a newbie shinigami like him wouldn't stand a chance, esp her brother who was well know as one of the most powerful shinigami and easily defeated ichigo in the real world w/o his ture strenght. As for facing aginst GJ she only wanted to protect him. Even though she's more aware of his "hidden potential" she felt it wouldn't be enough to defeat GJ at that time and not only that but she was worried that ichigo was sill worked up about his hollow side and it would probably hinder him.
solarknight123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 11:59   Link #217
Ichigo_Strife728
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Wow, one person hates on Rukia, and you murder the guy.
Ichigo_Strife728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 13:15   Link #218
cheese4u
da big boss
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I'm not a orihime fan, but I really don't see where all this hatred for her character is coming from. Seriously, I haven't heard one good reason for people to dislike Orihime to this degree.
__________________
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 15:45   Link #219
deadroot
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Apartment, the home where I hide, away from all the darkness outside
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Strife728 View Post
Wow, one person hates on Rukia, and you murder the guy.
Well you have to come up with better reasons to hate Rukia if you don't want to go up against people here. They were simply just defending her against those harsh quotes from the Anti-Rukia fanclub.
deadroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 16:37   Link #220
Dorienn
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Mayuri isn't even worth killing. Although Aizen is.
Dorienn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.