AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2007-06-26, 17:42   Link #221
Ichigo_Strife728

To tell you the truth, I'm not really a Rukia hater. It's just in BE she is treated like hell there, while Orihime is really popular over there. So I felt sorry for all the hate she got, and then when I went over here, there seemed to be alot of Inoue hate. So I was like WTF!? So to defend Orihime, I had to bash Rukia. Since I don't really hate Rukia I felt the need to copy and paste something from the Anti-Rukia FC, which I'm a member of.(But not one of those people who like want her to burn in hell...just dislike maybe).
Ichigo_Strife728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 17:44   Link #222
gencbiba

I'll use the 5 analytical moves to describe why Orihime and Rukia both need to be killed... lol.

First, let's start with Rukia:

Although she means well, sometimes her opinions are somewhat "annoying" and she's clueless. She obviously thinks on a one track mind (well, so does Ichigo). Like when she was being rescued by him in the first arc, she kept telling him to leave her, thinking that he was going to die. Obviously, she kept underestimating him. She even has the nerve to lecture Ichigo once in a while, even though I haven't seen anything to brag about from her. Basically, she is useless in a fight (or has been so far). She basically is a tsundere with an ugly face (I think she's really ugly, and mannish). I love tsundere's, but this one has got to go.

Orihime:

She is pretty useless too. Although her powers can be used to heal or turn back time, whatever you want to think, she can't really do anything else except bitch and moan. Obviously, she can't even protect herself. Also, she really needs to start expressing her feelings to Ichigo. What does she expect, that he'll just notice them out of nowhere? He just thinks she's a good friend. Honestly, these types of characters are annoying. She has her good points sometimes, but her bad ones outweigh the good ones.

I could keep going but I've written a lot as it is. They need to kill these two characters and come out with a more balanced one (Kaname sounds good... lol).

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 17:54   Link #223
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba View Post
I'll use the 5 analytical moves to describe why Orihime and Rukia both need to be killed... lol.

First, let's start with Rukia:

Although she means well, sometimes her opinions are somewhat "annoying" and she's clueless. She obviously thinks on a one track mind (well, so does Ichigo). Like when she was being rescued by him in the first arc, she kept telling him to leave her, thinking that he was going to die. Obviously, she kept underestimating him. She even has the nerve to lecture Ichigo once in a while, even though I haven't seen anything to brag about from her. Basically, she is useless in a fight (or has been so far). She basically is a tsundere with an ugly face (I think she's really ugly, and mannish). I love tsundere's, but this one has got to go.

Orihime:

She is pretty useless too. Although her powers can be used to heal or turn back time, whatever you want to think, she can't really do anything else except bitch and moan. Obviously, she can't even protect herself. Also, she really needs to start expressing her feelings to Ichigo. What does she expect, that he'll just notice them out of nowhere? He just thinks she's a good friend. Honestly, these types of characters are annoying. She has her good points sometimes, but her bad ones outweigh the good ones.

I could keep going but I've written a lot as it is. They need to kill these two characters and come out with a more balanced one (Kaname sounds good... lol).
couldnt agree more
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 20:47   Link #224
BrolyFTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
Matsumoto.
I can't stand her. I don't think it's her overall personality, specially since the new arc started, but just just how she dresses. Don't get me wrong, but how can any one for that matter, take her seriously? How can a leutenant be allowed to dress like that? And her zanpakto sucks, like Kubo really screwed on it. I'ts like Senbonzakura but only a lot crappier. Like Ash? At least Senbonzakura made sense, as it was small little blades.

Another note, even if it's ash, doesn't it weight something? Shouldn't the weight that Wabisuke added to her blade make them immobile? Man she's soo annoying can't stand her.
You tell 'em Jays, although I do hate her personality.

Oh, and Ichy this is an ANIME. No one really dies so stop cryin'.

Although, as an Aizen supporter I would love to kill Hinamori. Another SUB (Short Ugly Bitch) like Rukia.
BrolyFTMFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 22:15   Link #225
mist2123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolyFTMFW View Post
You tell 'em Jays, although I do hate her personality.

Oh, and Ichy this is an ANIME. No one really dies so stop cryin'.

Although, as an Aizen supporter I would love to kill Hinamori. Another SUB (Short Ugly Bitch) like Rukia.
i also agree with you but the SUB was pure genius
MAIN CHARACTERS RARELY DIE
Old 2007-06-26, 22:25   Link #226
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Aww you hate SUBS tooo Inoue is just 3 inches taller that makes her a sub . And now she looks old that makes her OSUB I guess and yes AizenXGin FTW : D
Old 2007-06-26, 22:34   Link #227
Ichigo_Strife728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Aww you hate SUBS tooo Inoue is just 3 inches taller that makes her a sub . And now she looks old that makes her OSUB I guess and yes AizenXGin FTW : D
Orihime's is way prettier than Rukia...Rukia looks like a freakin guy.
Ichigo_Strife728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 22:43   Link #228
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Strife728 View Post
Phwetty naah I don’t find Inoue pretty and that’s my opinion Just as Rukia looks ugly to you I find Inoue old and well she does meet a stereotype : )

And well as AS is one of the most respected and better forums around . Please don’t continue to behave the same way as you are used to on other forums . Everyone is entitled to an opinion and as long as the opinion is not aimed at you learn to respect the opinion whether you agree or disagree
Old 2007-06-26, 23:01   Link #229
mist2123
Banned

Quote:
orihime just have bigger boobs
Old 2007-06-26, 23:58   Link #230
Forever_young
Zero

Quote:
Not really, in alot of Jap websites and magazines whenever there is a poll like "Most beautiful female jump character?' or "The prettiest female anime character?" etc. Rukia always came higher than Orihime.

Quote:
So to defend Orihime, I had to bash Rukia.
Umm... okay? Why does most Orihime fanz bash Rukia? Is it cause she has a closer bond with Ichigo, she is the heroine and the fact that Orihime is jealous of her?
Old 2007-06-27, 10:03   Link #231
gencbiba

Hmm... Just in case you didn't know Forever_young, "Jap" is considered a racial slur. I just wanted to point that out in case you didn't know.

Anyway, I would consider Tatsuki more beautiful than Orihime and Rukia because she has that tsundere personality but is really feminine (somehow). So, I say kill off Orihime and Rukia and put more Tatsuki in this anime!! I want Ichigo and her to hook up since she is his childhood friend. I think this is the only anime that isn't abusing the childhood friend bit. In fact, it's not even used...

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
Old 2007-06-27, 14:20   Link #232
KuraiHitsugaya
Ex-Number XV

Send a message via AIM to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via MSN to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via Yahoo to KuraiHitsugaya
well.. not sure.. all i know they people I wouldn't kill are:

- Uryuu Ishida
- Gin Ichimaru
- Toushiro Hitsugaya
- Renji Abarai
- Hisagi Shuuhei
- Ulquiorra
- Soi Fong (only cuase of the fan dub i saw with her in it)
- Kira Izuru
- Nemu Kurotsuchi (god damn bastard of a father.. HE DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HIMSELF A FATHER!!!)
- Inoue Orihime (she's got guts)
- Mabashi (I know he's already dead, but I wish they hadn't killed him off)
- Matsumoto
- Inoue
- Keigo
- and Ichigo's other friend once i find his name I'll put it up.

And I think that's about all of them

Last edited by KuraiHitsugaya; 2007-07-09 at 18:19. Reason: added another charrie to list
KuraiHitsugaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 20:53   Link #233
Kenpachiisawesome271

id kill

I'd kill Mayuri, Hinamori, Ichimaru, Aizen, all the bounts, and those mod souls from the Bount arc.

Reason for killing Mayuri: DUDE, THE GUY IS INSANE AND CREEPS ME OUT!! enough said

Reason for killing Hinamori: she's a cry baby...

Reason for killing Ichimaru: i probably wouldnt kill him if he didnt GRIN ALL THE DAMN TIME!! plus, his voice in Japanese makes me want to punch my computer screen

Reason for killing Aizen: he's freaking annoying

Reason for killing all the bounts: seriously, that was THE most annoying arc ever! i mean seriously, why did they even make it?

Reason for killing all the mod souls from the bount arc: Claude is annoying, Nova's alright but still kinda annoying, and the girl, i hate her continuous laughter in the beginning of the arc
Old 2007-06-28, 12:32   Link #234
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
I think that Aizen clearly becuase he's a jerk and deserves to die by flaming SPORKS and Don Kanonji cause he's a child molesting freak! I'd love to fwring that nasty michael jackson neck of his!
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 08:55   Link #235
XxHaixX

well...I'd like to kill Yachiru..... although i dun hate her...She's just TOO CUTE to hate, i dun like her bullying Ikkaku....He is "not" Bald!Why call him baldy?!
XxHaixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 10:04   Link #236
mist2123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy View Post
I think that Aizen clearly becuase he's a jerk and deserves to die by flaming SPORKS and Don Kanonji cause he's a child molesting freak! I'd love to fwring that nasty michael jackson neck of his!
Dont diss the Don
he doesnt deserve to die cuz he formed hollowing owning group for kids
Old 2007-06-30, 10:10   Link #237
gencbiba

Without Aizen, we wouldn't have another story arc!! heh

Old 2007-07-01, 10:12   Link #238
razor886
Blood Angel

I want the nerdy gay Ishida 2 die. Hate his attitute.

Last edited by razor886; 2007-07-02 at 19:03.
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 12:26   Link #239
gencbiba

Hmm.. I personally like Ishida because he is like, the only useful companion of Ichigo. Everyone else can't stand up to their enemies that well and they can't be trusted as much as Ishida.

Spoiler for Ichigo's dad and Ishida's dad:

Old 2007-07-01, 16:28   Link #240
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Orihime. That is all.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote