AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-06, 20:36   Link #521
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
He said Irene(イレーネ) Fanboy :P
Oh... so how many of イ for clare???
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 21:47   Link #522
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
chad....i just hate him
Don't worry...He's useless. He'll die anyway. Don't even waste energy on wishing he dies...He will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
TousenTousenTousen
TousenTousenTousen
TousenTousenTousen
TousenTousenTousen
TousenTousenTousen
TousenTousenTousen
Rukia
Momo
Whiny Mental Case (Momo) I agree. But how com a brother can't get no love?
I know why you want Rukia to die...She's hotter and has Ichigo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Ichigo...He is such a pussy and stupid
You can't possibly mean that, right? You just said that to get a reaction out of me?...Right

This ...can be you...in a matter of minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0- View Post
Ishida, he's annoying
Really. More like a sensitive bad ass. All he needs is a girl. He'll be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
Tousen, any Mod Soul, Unohana (we get it...your calm..go away now...) and Noitora (for trying to behead Grimmjow ).
Again...How there is no love for a brother? (Tousen) I am with you with the mod souls...even if I want to peel off Nova's clothes. Unohana? Why? I want to see her pwn and get with Byakuya.

Sooooo. You liked when Noi had his fingers in Hime's mouth...Me too. But for a different reason...Hime Abuse RULES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
lol Inoue fanboys
Nauseating aren't they?
Spoiler for Who would I kill...:
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 05:36   Link #523
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
Spoiler for WHO I WOULD KILL:
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 05:45   Link #524
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zeon
Age: 23
@Bleach OD
Ok so i don't really want to kill Ichigo He is his just Annoying
__________________
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 06:35   Link #525
Kakashi
カカシ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
Its not just that, she is also very cute... If I only cared about "oranges" I would like Motsumoto better, but I don't.... Inoue = #1! OK USA?!
What I was planning to say but you beat me to it Clap Clap. Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Don't worry...He's useless. He'll die anyway. Don't even waste energy on wishing he dies...He will.
lol this made me laugh a lot. I agree.

Quote:
Whiny Mental Case (Momo) I agree. But how com a brother can't get no love?
I know why you want Rukia to die...She's hotter and has Ichigo...
Hotter!? hahaha... has Ichigo!? hahaha... this is false

Quote:
Again...How there is no love for a brother? (Tousen) I am with you with the mod souls...even if I want to peel off Nova's clothes. Unohana? Why? I want to see her pwn and get with Byakuya.
Firstly Tousen is a looser. He lost to Kenpachi when he was blind. Blind! Secondly Nova is the only mod soul I like and that's because he doesn't run his mouth off uneccesarily every 2 seconds. Thirdly I already explained why I wouldn't care if Unohana died.

Quote:
Sooooo. You liked when Noi had his fingers in Hime's mouth...Me too. But for a different reason...Hime Abuse RULES!
How dare he touch Hime in such a way!? Is he looking to get rejected from exsistence!? That's another reason why I would kill Noi without a doubt, abusing Orihime.

Spoiler for Who would I kill...:


How sad...yet only natural since she is the competition... eh eh Don't feel threatened OD I'm sure she will not get in your way...oh yes very sure indeed.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 06:39   Link #526
faustianideals
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA
I would more than likely kill Ishida without a second thought. His attitude pisses me off.
faustianideals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 08:01   Link #527
Irkalla
I asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winterfell
Age: 25
Did I already mention I want to kill Momo?
I'd add the little shiro-chan to my death wishlist, but I just love Shiro-Rangiku crack pairing too much.
As for Orihime...nah I wouldn't really kill her off. I'd just tie her up and throw her into a never ending well of eternal suffering.
__________________
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 08:06   Link #528
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
DON'T KILL ME JUST BECAUSE I AM A FANBOY FOR INOUE AND RANGIKU!!!! *RUNS AWAY AT THE SPEED OF TOBI!!!!* Run away!!
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 08:28   Link #529
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
i can't get it how little-shiro-white-midget-snowball can get most of the votes on Bleach Popularity chart?

God, I would kill him if I had chance to!
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 08:33   Link #530
ForgedGlory
Fortitude
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Because the overwhelming female anime fans love chibi guys. Think of him as a mascot.
ForgedGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 09:19   Link #531
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
He is a Bleach version of young Kakashi
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 09:30   Link #532
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
Hotter!? hahaha... has Ichigo!? hahaha... this is false
Truth and you know it...I saved the post where you said...after my pwning the thread...you aren't so confident...False bravado...


Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
Firstly Tousen is a looser. He lost to Kenpachi when he was blind. Blind! Secondly Nova is the only mod soul I like and that's because he doesn't run his mouth off uneccesarily every 2 seconds. Thirdly I already explained why I wouldn't care if Unohana died.
I think he lost on purpose. I bet you Zaraki couldn't pwn him now. Nova is the only Mod Soul that isn't useless...


Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
How dare he touch Hime in such a way!? Is he looking to get rejected from exsistence!? That's another reason why I would kill Noi without a doubt, abusing Orihime.
Maq loved it...He even had an avatar (His mind was in the gutter though, I am assuming he was imaging something else since he loves the chit...or am the dirty minded one?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
Spoiler for Who would I kill...:


How sad...yet only natural since she is the competition... eh eh Don't feel threatened OD I'm sure she will not get in your way...oh yes very sure indeed
....Yeah right! Threat my a--. Never have I seen her as a threat...Even when I liked her.

I hate cause she is a Emo-Whiny-Stalker-girl....

Kill Icebrat, Momo and Matsumoto because she has the most garbage Zankpakuto
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 21:07   Link #533
Warchef
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Hotter!? hahaha... has Ichigo!? hahaha... this is false
Apparently the progress of the manga for a good 300 chapters or so and the massive Ichigo+Rukia fanbase in Japan and worldwide disagree with you.
Warchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 11:58   Link #534
daputas
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Yammy And That Gay Espada With A Mustache Ichigo Fought.
daputas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 12:05   Link #535
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Don't kill don...I love the dancing Arrancar
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 12:16   Link #536
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
He's already dead
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 12:21   Link #537
miguelou
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Everywhere I've been living in 13 cities and 5 countries.
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedGlory View Post
Because the overwhelming female anime fans love chibi guys. Think of him as a mascot.
That almost kill me ^^

I wouldn't kill any one instead bleach only needs hollow ichigo to become the new protagonist ^^

well, maybe would kill ichigo for being so gay ^^
miguelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 12:51   Link #538
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelou View Post
That almost kill me ^^

I wouldn't kill any one instead bleach only needs hollow ichigo to become the new protagonist ^^

well, maybe would kill ichigo for being so gay ^^
I really think you want to die. So you learned... Taking shots at Ichigo...makes me see red!



Ichigo makes the Hollow ...not other way around. Aneue is going to kill you...

KILL YAMMY! Hitsu and MOMO AND WIPE ALL TRACES OF Orihime and any other character with the same name from the face of the earth
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 21:59   Link #539
miguelou
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Everywhere I've been living in 13 cities and 5 countries.
Age: 32
why didn't you CAPS Inoue's name ?? ^^

Do you begin to like her? ^^

Then the stronger IchiRuki fan is ..... crossing to the other side ^^
miguelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 12:04   Link #540
Goiz
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Netherlands
Age: 30
Don Kanonji - I guess that one is obvious.
Inoue - Annoying emo.
Chad - He is just not strong enough and his powers are lame imo. Although I'd have to say 'La Muerte' was pretty cool.
Aizen - I'd love to see Aizen getting defeated once and for all at the end of the HM-Arc. Kenpachi should be the one to do it while discovering his Bankai or something like that. ^^'
Hinamori - Should have died.
Marechiyo Ōmaeda - Fat useless bastard. Soi Fong should fire him by killing him.
Pesche + Fat guy running with Renji (don't remember the name) - Both annoying, don'tcha know?!


Also, all the dolls from the previous filler arc should be thrown into a fire And while they're at it, throw Kon in aswell. ^^'

Renji can stay, but he will have to go back to the Bankai store and ask his money back, cause his Bankai is totally lame.
__________________
And thats all I have to say about that.
Goiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.