AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-15, 19:03   Link #1321
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Behind you
I'd kill either Inoue (Kurosaki-kun!Kurosaki-kun?Kurosaki-kun.Kurosaki-kun...Kurosaki-kun?!Kurosaki-kun???Kurosaki-kun!!!!Kurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kunKurosaki-kun)


Spoiler for Possible manga spoiler:


Or Renji, he's too weak! I find his Bankai ridiculous, and he relies too much on it!

Or Ichigo, because the only thing he does is use bankai and vizard mask.

Renji, Ichigo and Hitsugaya are like the Bankai trio!

Hinamori too! Blergh! (Aizen-taichou!Aizen-taichou?SAVE AIZEN-TAICHOU!Aizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichouAizen-taichou)

I'd also kill Yammy!

Oh right, I'd kill Zommari too. Oh wait, he's already dead. Bwa-haha I'm so evil. (Not really)

Oh, how I wish I had a Death Note at these times.
Vorhamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 19:22   Link #1322
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorhamus View Post
Or Ichigo, because the only thing he does is use bankai and vizard mask.

If you kill of Ichigo there goes half the story down the drain, that would be a big turning point..

I never really like Mayuri.. he would be my least fav. Character.. I wouldn't mine if he died..
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 19:25   Link #1323
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Vorhamus
Spoiler for manga:
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 20:02   Link #1324
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lost - with no intention to be found...
Age: 28
Quote:
Spoiler for Possible manga spoiler:

Yea but thats like a trend Kubo uses...

Similar to how Kenpachi forgot to use 2 hands in his fight or Ikkaku fogot he had a bankai...go figure.
__________________

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 20:09   Link #1325
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Yea but thats like a trend Kubo uses...

Similar to how Kenpachi forgot to use 2 hands in his fight or Ikkaku fogot he had a bankai...go figure.
For me it more looks like Kubo is coming up with ideas after he has already done something... like "Ah shit! Why didn't I make him do it? And why I got this idea now when fight is over... oh well, will include it in another fight"
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 20:24   Link #1326
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lost - with no intention to be found...
Age: 28
Yea, well Kubo can be seen to be forgetting a lot of things in his own manga, though Hits power was kind of foreshadowed a long time ago...

Spoiler for Space:


But if you want him to die im fine with it...just bored so thats why I posted.
__________________

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 20:58   Link #1327
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Yea, well Kubo can be seen to be forgetting a lot of things in his own manga, though Hits power was kind of foreshadowed a long time ago...

Spoiler for Space:


But if you want him to die im fine with it...just bored so thats why I posted.
Main problem is that even so his powers just apear at a very high rate immediately instead of going slowly.

I admit that some characters have it similary, but it isn't that noticible since we don't see them so much
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 03:02   Link #1328
User91411
The World Is Yours
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Probably Aizen and Hichigo, just so Ichigo can go straight to fucking Orihime.
User91411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 04:59   Link #1329
colol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolton View Post
Probably Aizen and Hichigo, just so Ichigo can go straight to fucking Orihime.

ughhh i would rather not think of ichigo fucking orihime. anyone but her........don't ask me why. those two just seem incest to me, the way ichigo treats her of course. thats why i nearly barf when the girl tried tooo -eyucks- [I]kiss[I] ichigo
colol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 07:19   Link #1330
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
If you kill of Ichigo there goes half the story down the drain, that would be a big turning point..
the story will fine if we killed Ichigo and put other hero like ..like ..*Thinking* "Grimmjow"
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 07:22   Link #1331
Haak
Haters Gonna Hate
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorhamus View Post
Oh, how I wish I had a Death Note at these times.
Because if you actually had to kill them yourself, you'd probably piss your pants and run.

I probably would too.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 16:22   Link #1332
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
the story will fine if we killed Ichigo and put other hero like ..like ..*Thinking* "Grimmjow"
Naw If we killed of Ichigo who would be next to be a hero.. maybe Renji?.. no no Wait! Yumichika!!
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 17:15   Link #1333
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Naw If we killed of Ichigo who would be next to be a hero.. maybe Renji?.. no no Wait! Yumichika!!
What are you talking about? ZARAKI!
After all he is Kubo's fave character and he plans to do more chapters especially about him and his past
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 17:35   Link #1334
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
What are you talking about? ZARAKI!
After all he is Kubo's fave character and he plans to do more chapters especially about him and his past
Maybe Kubo would find out he hates him.. and kills him off.
Come on you know you love Yumichika to replace him.
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 17:51   Link #1335
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Maybe Kubo would find out he hates him.. and kills him off.
Come on you know you love Yumichika to replace him.
Doubt it
But maybe th 4th movie will be about Kempachi

Yumichika is cool too
Wouldn't mind to see him some more and with normal hairstyle like in flashback
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 17:56   Link #1336
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Doubt it
But maybe th 4th movie will be about Kempachi

Yumichika is cool too
Wouldn't mind to see him some more and with normal hairstyle like in flashback
Is there a 4th movie? I haven't even seen the Movie Fade to Black.. DX

Yumichika need more screen time, that would be sad if he was killed off.
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 18:03   Link #1337
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Is there a 4th movie? I haven't even seen the Movie Fade to Black.. DX

Yumichika need more screen time, that would be sad if he was killed off.
Nope, but I'm sure there will be

No worries, good characters have plot protection

Although for realism, Kubo needs to kill someone off, seriously.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 18:25   Link #1338
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Nope, but I'm sure there will be

No worries, good characters have plot protection

Although for realism, Kubo needs to kill someone off, seriously.
I wonder who he would kill of first..
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 18:58   Link #1339
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
I wonder who he would kill of first..
Don't know... better someone who we saw a lot of times... Rukia and Ichigo are out of question since they are like main characters. Hitsugaya is too popular for that -_-

That leaves Kenpachi(also too popular and cool), Renji(my fave male character, but I'll try to bear with his death), Byakuya, Ishida and Chad...
Orihime!
Spoiler for manga:
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 19:41   Link #1340
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Don't know... better someone who we saw a lot of times... Rukia and Ichigo are out of question since they are like main characters. Hitsugaya is too popular for that -_-

That leaves Kenpachi(also too popular and cool), Renji(my fave male character, but I'll try to bear with his death), Byakuya, Ishida and Chad...
Orihime!
Spoiler for manga:

I bet alot of people want Orhime to die... that would solve the Ichihime Problem.
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.