AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Old 2003-12-03, 13:05   Link #61
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12
When are you on break, Cammie? It's been so long since I've seen you on the channel and I hope to see you there before I go home.

dec 22 - jan 2 ***I'm not sure about Sunday Jan. 4th

Last edited by Cammie; 2003-12-03 at 15:03.
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 13:37   Link #62
Babak

Wooh!
Camme is going to come to #AnimeSuki?
Yatta!
Babak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 01:11   Link #63
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Umm, Cammie, can you make it on December 14 and 21 then? Those are outside your break time. JustAnotherFan or someone else present in the channel can host the party. I could be there too if I have the episodes and the Internet connection.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 13:25   Link #64
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
Umm, Cammie, can you make it on December 14 and 21 then? Those are outside your break time. JustAnotherFan or someone else present in the channel can host the party. I could be there too if I have the episodes and the Internet connection.

I can try to? but its not a promise sorry! Btw...... whats the attendance like latlely at the parties?
Old 2003-12-04, 13:28   Link #65
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Lately, not very good. You can read the posts I make in this thread after each party to see what we did or did not do. Expect 2-3 users for now excluding yourself, if you're lucky. Then again, attendance may go up during the year-end break.
Old 2003-12-07, 22:55   Link #66
Cz
Needs more sleep~

No choice but to double post. No one is replying anymore. Party attendance today was better and we watched three consecutive episodes of Full Metal Alchemist. This may be my last party for a while as I leave for home next Friday.

To whomever is staying for the next 4 parties, have fun if I cannot attend it from home. Feel free to host it if no one else is doing it. Hopefully Cammie will be able to take over for a few of the parties. Please post in this thread after each party so I can edit the first post to reflect whatever episodes you want to watch at the next party.
Old 2003-12-08, 03:10   Link #67
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
I haven't been in a party, but can I suggest one??? (I haven't been in one because of time and the parties didn't have the shows i watched)

I don't know, but I want to maybe do Planetes, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, or even Avenger. thats all I will suggest for now because I don't know if my suggestions will even be considered....

interested in joining this thing well alright PM me.
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 18:44   Link #68
Cz
Needs more sleep~

I made the anime party this week! Watched only FMA 10. That's the only ep I can watch since I can't download anime on dial-up. Unless we start watching AM 12-14 or move to Kanon or OTW (which I brought home) I probably will not attend the other parties so I don't get spoilers.
Old 2003-12-15, 06:54   Link #69
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

Quote:
Schedule
December 21, 2003
  • AM 12
  • FMA 11
I heard FMA 11 is a cliffhanger, so we better wait for 12 before we are going to watch it.

Quote:
Unless we start watching AM 12-14 or move to Kanon or OTW (which I brought home)
Not interested in any of those, but maybe you find a few others

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATX207_Blitz
I don't know, but I want to maybe do Planetes, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, or even Avenger. thats all I will suggest for now because I don't know if my suggestions will even be considered....
Planetes: I watch it and wouldn't mind to do so in a party, IF we don't start at 1 but a more recent episode (I dont want to wait so long for it to watch) but I am not sure there would be much to talk about

Tsukihime: Recommended to me quite often, but not sure it's the sort of anime I am going to like

Avenger: Hmm sounds promising

JAF

Last edited by JustAnotherFan; 2003-12-15 at 07:05.
JustAnotherFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-15, 22:37   Link #70
Cz
Needs more sleep~

so FMA 11+12? What do you guys wanna watch this coming Sunday then? I won't be there unless it's the episodes I mentioned in my post, so give me a list and I'll write it down in the first post.
Old 2003-12-15, 23:10   Link #71
Galaxy

oups, I did it again.....yes we sould wait until ep 12 is out
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 00:19   Link #72
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan
Planetes: I watch it and wouldn't mind to do so in a party, IF we don't start at 1 but a more recent episode (I dont want to wait so long for it to watch) but I am not sure there would be much to talk about

Tsukihime: Recommended to me quite often, but not sure it's the sort of anime I am going to like

Avenger: Hmm sounds promising

JAF
ooo thx JAF are you hosting the parties? well thx for replying and if I can make it...that is if you choose one of these shows I will try and make it you can be sure of that

interested in joining this thing well alright PM me.
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 01:46   Link #73
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATX207_Blitz
ooo thx JAF are you hosting the parties? well thx for replying and if I can make it...that is if you choose one of these shows I will try and make it you can be sure of that
lwl12 is hosting the show, but in his absence I am secondary fallback host in case none of the others manage to show up

I think it would be unfair to lwl though to start new series while he isn't able to download them. And it probably takes some time to agree on new series anyway, so we can already start that

So: any other people who would join when we start watching Planetes, Avenger or Tsukihime? Adn what ep would you all prefer to start with?

JAF
Old 2003-12-16, 08:02   Link #74
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

I've been reading everyones threads.... are we starting a new series? I'm totally lost. Someone please tell me what we are doing so that I can be prepared for this Sunday? Should I even show up?
Old 2003-12-16, 21:22   Link #75
Cz
Needs more sleep~

JAF: You can start a new series if you want, preferably at Ep 1 so I can catch up with the episodes I miss when I get back. If you, say, start at Bottle Fairy 10 then of course I'll have 10+ episodes to watch before the next anime party I can attend.

Cammie: I have no idea what episodes will be shown this coming Sunday. You should show up and chat with those who are present though. I have not seen you on IRC for a long time.

PiGGiEE said she wanted to attend the party, but I haven't seen her so far. It would be nice to get more people since our attendance is pretty low. Due to timezone differences it will be hard to change the time for the party. If GATX207_Blitz can make it at the current time it would be great.
Old 2003-12-19, 09:16   Link #76
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Sorry, I haven't had the time to chat on irc lately.... You know Holiday season, LOL what time I have left I like spending if with family and a special friend. I'll try to chat on irc Saturday while I'm doing my house hold chores (ewww...)

BTW.... is anyone having a hard time dl from BT? Ever since I switched to cable my dl rate has gone waaay down like to 10 compared to 200+ on dsl. I must be doing something wrong?

Last edited by Cammie; 2003-12-19 at 09:35.
Old 2003-12-19, 11:11   Link #77
ato
Oups...

Hmmmm, as I have a pronounced allergy to Air Master and FMA has no real appeal to me, I've been staying clear for a while...But I'd love to watch some Bottle Fairy with some good company. That is one funny anime!

I remain of the opinion that it's most fun to watch humor (or unintentional humor) in a party format, but I might be swayed by Tsukihime or Avenger (Planetes is far to good, hehe)...We'll see
ato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 14:52   Link #78
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ato
Hmmmm, as I have a pronounced allergy to Air Master and FMA has no real appeal to me, I've been staying clear for a while...But I'd love to watch some Bottle Fairy with some good company. That is one funny anime!

True, True!
I'd also love to watch it at the Sunday party
Old 2003-12-19, 14:56   Link #79
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Im thinking about crashing one of these anime parties and see what all the fuss is about. I'll bring the keg, but you gotta fill it up with beer
Old 2003-12-19, 15:47   Link #80
Icehellion

Send a message via AIM to Icehellion
beer??!! Did someone mention alcohol? Can I come? please, pretty please!!!!!!