AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-01-14, 18:49   Link #921
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso View Post
Spoiler:

Humanity doesn't deserve a quick death.

I would sent a couple of these instead.


Spoiler:
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 04:45   Link #922
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Humanity doesn't deserve a quick death.

I would sent a couple of these instead.


Spoiler:
Oh, $hit. We're all doomed.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 18:12   Link #923
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Humanity doesn't deserve a quick death.

I would sent a couple of these instead.


Spoiler:
That's probably how its going to end, with death loli's destroying everything while giggling all the way. Either that or the Ideon explodes in some far of corner of the galaxy and we all die.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-01-15 at 18:46.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 04:57   Link #924
NightShade
Above and Beyond Fan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Panama
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to NightShade
I cant bealive i m searching for souko no strain wallpapers and i cant find one.... well i saw like 3 but they werent goods.....

i mean wtf! this anime owns! why ppl arent doing wallpapers of it like crazy like with other animes! they should!
There should be many wallpapers of sarah

If any of you here happened to see a good wallpaper of souko no strain post the link or sent me a private message
__________________
Signature removed by a Moderator because it was too big
NightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 07:21   Link #925
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
I cant bealive i m searching for souko no strain wallpapers and i cant find one.... well i saw like 3 but they werent goods.....

i mean wtf! this anime owns! why ppl arent doing wallpapers of it like crazy like with other animes! they should!
There should be many wallpapers of sarah

If any of you here happened to see a good wallpaper of souko no strain post the link or sent me a private message
Maybe it's not popular enough. You could try to make your own with whatever's available I guess.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 08:23   Link #926
c^2
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
The closest thing I have seen would be the background from this web site.

It is on the small side, and has some text, but otherwise isn't too bad.
c^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 11:45   Link #927
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Humanity doesn't deserve a quick death.

I would sent a couple of these instead.


Spoiler:
mess with lolis and this is what happens unfortunatly but in this case it serves humanity right for doing something so stupid T_T
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 12:31   Link #928
SinsI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
I think this episode could've as well been the last one - the only thing that is left to show is brother/sister conclusion, and it's actually not interesting at all - leave it to the viewer's imagination.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 15:12   Link #929
molitar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
I think this episode could've as well been the last one - the only thing that is left to show is brother/sister conclusion, and it's actually not interesting at all - leave it to the viewer's imagination.
How can you SAY that? Soon the scientist onboard will probably hear the story of Emily. I'm sure the higher ups in the military kept all this top secret so what will happen if this gets out? The truth. It can still be a very interesting show. Look at controversy of Brain Stem Research and here we have intelligent aliens being dissected as common animals. What a travesty!

Perhaps this is the real reason why the Union and Deague are in warfare with each other since Deague supposedly use unmanned ships perhaps it's a war because the Deague did not agree with the travesty on the research on the aliens. The excuse we heard in the beginning for them to be at war with each other was so laughable it didn't even sound plausible but now a disagreement on the treament and use of these aliens could be enough to cause military to split and for two different governments to a war that has lasted years.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 16:01   Link #930
Seska
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 41
Spoiler:


Seen now the Subbing (Thxs WinD).... more is in the spoiler...

Mfg,
Seska

Seska
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 17:03   Link #931
NightShade
Above and Beyond Fan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Panama
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to NightShade
How come is not too popular... just look at the stupid amount of views this topic has??????? omfg!
damn i love souko no strain!
__________________
Signature removed by a Moderator because it was too big
NightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 17:20   Link #932
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
How come is not too popular... just look at the stupid amount of views this topic has??????? omfg!
damn i love souko no strain!
Quiet you. That really doesn't mean anything in the end though. Views equate to curiousity that people have in a given topic. If it were a matter of posts its still pretty popular on this board. However, on the internet it may not be widely recognized at all. That and its barely been interesting up until now when it suddenly got a plot and some background. Now that it has one its gotten quite better.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-01-16 at 19:24.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 17:45   Link #933
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Those Rena's are so cute.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 17:58   Link #934
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
How can you SAY that? Soon the scientist onboard will probably hear the story of Emily. I'm sure the higher ups in the military kept all this top secret so what will happen if this gets out? The truth. It can still be a very interesting show. Look at controversy of Brain Stem Research and here we have intelligent aliens being dissected as common animals. What a travesty!

Perhaps this is the real reason why the Union and Deague are in warfare with each other since Deague supposedly use unmanned ships perhaps it's a war because the Deague did not agree with the travesty on the research on the aliens. The excuse we heard in the beginning for them to be at war with each other was so laughable it didn't even sound plausible but now a disagreement on the treament and use of these aliens could be enough to cause military to split and for two different governments to a war that has lasted years.
The war itself was already being fought when the Aliens enter the picture.

Also Strain isn't that popular or we have our own forum. Althought we do have more post then 2 of the new shows that have Forums.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 18:39   Link #935
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
That and its barely been interesting up until now since it got a plot and some background.
...that's pretty debateable...and this coming from the guy who nominated Soukou no Strain in the "Top 5 Overrated Anime" thread...

Anyway, that is only your opinion, so please speak of it as such, not sounding like a law, please.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 18:48   Link #936
crinaea
white cotton pantsu
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Spoiler for ep 10:
__________________
i have big gum
i took it from the wall
sleep with chopsticks
i just wanna bang you
crinaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 19:32   Link #937
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by crinaea View Post
Spoiler for ep 10:
Spoiler:
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 20:00   Link #938
crinaea
white cotton pantsu
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
i have big gum
i took it from the wall
sleep with chopsticks
i just wanna bang you
crinaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 20:23   Link #939
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
To c^2, Xellos, and everybody else thanks for reading my post for episode 10. In fact, I never expected that some people would actually agree much with much of my theories I proposed for this episode. I was expecting just a little or few bits, but anyways everyone is welcomed and is also appreciated if you can send me feedback or state your own theories or disagree with me at all.

What I did to understand and review this episode was I first read what some of you previously posted after the RAW came out; I paid attention to your proposed theories, then I watched the RAW myself and paid close attention to the memory flashback and started doing possible connections and accuracies.

Now I have already watched the sub for this episode and some of my proposed theories are cemented while others proven false or inaccurate, that's good. Feedback to understanding the full story.

Basically, what everyone must now know at this turning point.
Spoiler:


Now when the memory story introduces Ralph's timeline before betraying the Union, that's when I feel or witness the timeline dives into a plot hole.

Spoiler:


Q. Makes sense that the MIMIC in doll EMILY comes from the first batch of MIMIC that were made six hundred years in the past?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 22:22   Link #940
Nainara
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
I'm still not clear on the scope of the events that were shown in this episode. My understanding so far:
Spoiler:
Nainara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.