AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-10, 03:55   Link #21
tritoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
you watch a fake sub and you expect the schedule to be true...? i don't think so.

we all have to put some logic into it. if kakashi gaiden for example starts next week, then the anime will catch up to the manga and AGAIN the anime will start with it's "orginal" fillers once again. i don't see why you want the anime to start faster, the longer you wait, the more "non-fillers" you'd watch in the later on naruto anime. seriously. i really don't mind about the anime since i got the manga already. just stating facts.

im just saying.. lol don't be so... anyways.. the important thing that schedule told us is the schedule shift.. Naruto is getting a new timeslot.. Thursdays instead of Wednesdays..
Old 2006-09-10, 05:11   Link #22
Blaine

Why do you people always get your hopes up every time the slightest rumour about fillers ending, who the akatsuki leader is, whatever comes up, some people treat it as fact.
Old 2006-09-10, 06:00   Link #23
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy
Agreed.

Episode 204. If not, 205 or i'll dropping this series. I saw in the Shonen Jump, on the 4th October they will aired episode 204 1hour! So it might be Kakashi Gaiden
you should if you dont read the manga start reading it, and simply not watch the anime until they get back on track.. Manga aint so horrible as a thought, i used to think manga is boring because its colourless.. only disapointing thing with manga is that you read it so quickly..

You shouldnt delete naruto from your "series list" because the fillers, the fillers have a purpose. There are loads of other anime that is enjoyable to see, start watching some of them.

I dont understand why people even give a damn any more when the fillers end :P you will find out the day it ends, somehow you will. Either you will hear it through the forum or by your joke as friend who thinks the fillers are entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVoltarX
Are we even 100% sure that they are going to do the kakashi gaiden?
Hard to be 100% sure of something we have no clue of, but it would be stupid if they didnt have with kakashi gaiden, for these reasons:
- They lose good airing time
- They make the Anime watchers lose a very enjoyable part of the story, and that wouldnt be good, people might stop watching the anime if they find that out. Nobody would want things cut away from the anime you enjoy the most.(or alot).
- In some way that arc is important, you get to know about Kakashi's boyhood,his father,his sensei, his friends and how he obtained the sharingan.
Old 2006-09-10, 07:19   Link #24
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

I wouldn't mind fillers if it is somewhat related to manga like the bikuchuu arc
Old 2006-09-10, 07:21   Link #25
daflecta
(^_^)

Who ever said that the anime team was ever to return to the main story line? It's not as if viewer ratings for Naruto have seriously dropped since the fillers started. Commercially there not doing worse then when the main story line aired. btw, tell me if Im' wrong.
Old 2006-09-10, 08:49   Link #26
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
you should if you dont read the manga start reading it, and simply not watch the anime until they get back on track.. Manga aint so horrible as a thought, i used to think manga is boring because its colourless.. only disapointing thing with manga is that you read it so quickly..

You shouldnt delete naruto from your "series list" because the fillers, the fillers have a purpose. There are loads of other anime that is enjoyable to see, start watching some of them.

I dont understand why people even give a damn any more when the fillers end :P you will find out the day it ends, somehow you will. Either you will hear it through the forum or by your joke as friend who thinks the fillers are entertaining.
I read the manga already =P, but I dont care about the colour but it doesnt have sounds and the action are more better in anime well anyway.

I know and I wouldnt delete it. Episode 199 it was entertaining. =)
Old 2006-09-10, 09:16   Link #27
minuteman

how will they put the charicers on the right track so we come back to tem the right way in naruto 2?
Old 2006-09-10, 13:09   Link #28
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy
I read the manga already =P, but I dont care about the colour but it doesnt have sounds and the action are more better in anime well anyway.

I know and I wouldnt delete it. Episode 199 it was entertaining. =)
ah okay.. good, i agree the anime is more entertaining because the battles get way much cooler and so.. Worst with the manga is that it only takes about 1-2 minutes to read it =/ (thats when taking it easy to absorb all of the pages so you remember it)

I don't think any of the fillers have been entertaining, i watch them so i can bring out all of the flaws =P (got to much time on my hand =/?) .
Old 2006-09-10, 13:17   Link #29
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
ah okay.. good, i agree the anime is more entertaining because the battles get way much cooler and so.. Worst with the manga is that it only takes about 1-2 minutes to read it =/ (thats when taking it easy to absorb all of the pages so you remember it)

I don't think any of the fillers have been entertaining, i watch them so i can bring out all of the flaws =P (got to much time on my hand =/?) .
HA HA

Also known as a03
Old 2006-09-10, 13:59   Link #30
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

the naruto fillers will probly continue until naruto is no longer on the top of the charts every week

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Old 2006-09-10, 14:38   Link #31
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Not exactly...because if they kept making them...well let's put it like this..they aren't gonna waste more money if they don't have to. 230--end of fillers.
Old 2006-09-10, 22:18   Link #32
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu
Not exactly...because if they kept making them...well let's put it like this..they aren't gonna waste more money if they don't have to. 230--end of fillers.
well they wasted a year's worth of money already..... and still they only lost i bet around 60% of their viewers but still 40% is still alot of money still..... ooo wells.... i got the manga and i'm cool with it X) but it'd be nice to have the animation tho..... i guess i'll be patient... HEHE

Also known as a03
Old 2006-09-10, 22:34   Link #33
majin_vegeta

Why don't the writers of the filler just get Kishi's permission to do some of his back story. It would make since to keep the people from going nuts. Kishi could easily make up some back story for some of the side characters and let the filler guys work off of that. kind of like what Lucas did with star wars. He set the basis and approved the scripts, or should i say story lines that won't interfere with his ultimate purposes. He could even incorperate the story that he likes, but Kishi doesn't seem to be much of a team player with the sh!!ty filler writers.
Old 2006-09-10, 22:54   Link #34
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

WEll...fillers really did show-off the development of characters...it included everyone besides the main characters + naruto...really developed their moves and how we know them. Filler is back story...It shows more than you think.
Old 2006-09-10, 23:12   Link #35
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta
Why don't the writers of the filler just get Kishi's permission to do some of his back story. It would make since to keep the people from going nuts. Kishi could easily make up some back story for some of the side characters and let the filler guys work off of that. kind of like what Lucas did with star wars. He set the basis and approved the scripts, or should i say story lines that won't interfere with his ultimate purposes. He could even incorperate the story that he likes, but Kishi doesn't seem to be much of a team player with the sh!!ty filler writers.
because kishi and the animators have nothing to do with eachother i believe.... all he cares is about his manga "naruto". if they were in the same thing together, kishi would've told the animators to stop when sasuke left and open a second season of naruto later on (hence the Kakashi Gaiden) but nooooo . so that's my stupid rant .

Also known as a03
Old 2006-09-11, 16:44   Link #36
minuteman

the anime guys do know they must progress the story.
Old 2006-09-11, 16:49   Link #37
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

The filler is progressing the story...and they will but...the manga isn't quite far enough in my opinion.
Old 2006-09-11, 18:05   Link #38
cani
Thatīs my way of ninja

nah imo, the filler will continue at least for one season...since its only goin to be like ..maybe 50 episodes..which isnt much
Old 2006-09-11, 20:18   Link #39
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

kakashi will show when the filler ends,isnt this suppose to be in the filler discussion?
Old 2006-09-11, 21:10   Link #40
Slayerx

Quote:
well they wasted a year's worth of money already..... and still they only lost i bet around 60% of their viewers but still 40% is still alot of money still..... ooo wells.... i got the manga and i'm cool with it X) but it'd be nice to have the animation tho..... i guess i'll be patient... HEHE
Considering how Naruto is still supposedly getting very high ratings in Japan, i HIGHLY doubt that the fillers drove away that many fans (atleast i don't recall hearing about a significant drop in ratings)... For the most part, the only fans the fillers managed to push away are those of us who watch fansubs, y'know, the poeple who conrtibute little to nothing to the profits and the ratings...

Until those fillers actually start to cause a strong drop in ratings, the anime team will be in no rush to continue the story... as long as they can make a fortune with utter crap, they don't have much a need to give us the good stuff... They can milk naruto for all it's worth... ya they'll get back to the story, they just won't mind taking their good sweet time with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
because kishi and the animators have nothing to do with eachother i believe.... all he cares is about his manga "naruto". if they were in the same thing together, kishi would've told the animators to stop when sasuke left and open a second season of naruto later on (hence the Kakashi Gaiden) but nooooo . so that's my stupid rant .
Nah, that would be more like kishi calling the shots as opposed to them working together; even with kishi working closely the anime team would have still pushed to make fillers, as opposed to letting the series go on hiatus for over a year... WAY too much money to be made... however, HAD kishi been working with the anime instead of not giving a damn, he would have probably given the anime team some damn good material to work with and create fillers with, stuff that he probably will never go into detail about...

a prime example would have been showing stuff that happened while naruto was away... ah can you imagine, a whole naruto-less, rasenegan-less, kage-bushin-less, fighting... not to mention we could have seen the other characters develop ACTUAL CANON techniques (seriosuly, i somehow don't think we'll see hinata use that filler technique in the manga, kishi's probably got something more interesting in mind)

Spoiler:
Closed Thread