AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2006-09-21, 11:21   Link #141
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
The cases are different. Orochimaru was in a position "to be killed using normal means", but against three strong enemies and their spirits, this was the only thing Sandaime could have used, with his remaining power. And, still, after all these years, Orochimaru considered his life in danger against a 4-tailed Naruto giving the impression that he can be killed.

If you say a person will not be killed, that means he will become similar to Kyuubi, which can be defeated but cannot be killed - that has never been the case for Orochimaru. If you consider like that, you shouldn't argue against him achieving a status similar to Kyuubi's.
I see no reason at all to consider like that.
You can't just take one element among many that characterises the Kyubi and maybe all the Bijuu for that matter and state that they are to be the only one able to share this sole characteristic, period.
2 Akatsuki beat a Bijuu wihtout a scratch so they are to be considered as the same status than Bijuu.
Oro survived a jutsu that sealed the Kyubi so he's to be considered as a superior status than the Bijuu.
Bijuu are gigantic, summon can be gigantic as well so they are to be considered with the same status.
Etc.

Quote:
And, yes, there might be many ways to defeat him, all of which can be combined with easily accessible Kakashi's MS to kill him. Of course, if you consider that as getting killed. Unless, Konoha ninjas are stupid enough to keep him alive.
Nothing surprise me anymore from Konoha ninja.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 11:41   Link #142
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I see no reason at all to consider like that.
You can't just take one element among many that characterises the Kyubi and maybe all the Bijuu for that matter and state that they are to be the only one able to share this sole characteristic, period.
2 Akatsuki beat a Bijuu wihtout a scratch so they are to be considered as the same status than Bijuu.
Oro survived a jutsu that sealed the Kyubi so he's to be considered as a superior status than the Bijuu.
Bijuu are gigantic, summon can be gigantic as well so they are to be considered with the same status.
Etc.
There was once a priest, who, most probably couldn't be killed, and became the foundation of Shukaku. I think the cases are similar, if Hidan is also forced to live like that rather than letting him die peacefully - he also desires so, he will achieve a similar undying status.

Anyway, this is how I see (and I do not think your examples are similar to what I mentioned - Bijuu are already considered as immortal beings, so sealing seems to be the only way to completely stop their movements). Putting someone in a position to not die and letting it go like that, is very similar to giving an eternal status to that someone, which is a characteristic shared by the Bijuu.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 19:31   Link #143
Dantat

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
1. Hidan didn't stab himself in the heart.. look back at the picture again.

2. They need the two tails alive so why would hidan aim for the heart anyways... they need to extract the "bijuu" if i'm correct so they can't have her dead.
welp, the new chapter just proved that he did stab himself (somewhere where is very vital)
Dantat is offline   Reply With Quote