AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-19, 23:14   Link #1
gencbiba

I'm back again...

Yes, yes.... If you have already read my countless previous topics asking for suggestions, then you know that my tastes are out of the ordinary, and my topics ask for a lot. If you read this one thinking it wouldn't, then you are mistaken once again. I am the epitome of crazyness but I think this time my tastes might contrast to others' tastes. Anyways, to the point:

I'm looking for anime that basically has sexy, hot women women with mature sexy voices.... The protagonist has to be kind of like Kintarou; hard-working, good looking somewhat, not cocky, crazy about girls, etc.... As far as the story, I'm looking for something towards the borders of Golden Boy. I don't want any hentai and I certainly don't want anything along the lines of Romance 'cause it's boring. Anything psychological will also be rejected because ever since I saw Evangeleon I hated my life... I know I'm asking for some really unique anime but hopefully the people who have helped me in the past will aid once again.

Edit: Heh, I wrote women twice... I'm thinking a bit too much about this.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.

Last edited by gencbiba; 2006-09-19 at 23:30.
Old 2006-09-19, 23:21   Link #2
rooboy
Umeboshi!

It would help if we knew what you considered a sexy voice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
I don't want any hentai and I certainly don't want anything along the lines of Romance 'cause it's boring. Anything psychological will also be rejected because ever since I saw Evangeleon I hated my life...
This quote wins. This might have made my entire week.
Old 2006-09-19, 23:27   Link #3
gencbiba

Lol... Well, forget the bit about the sexy voice 'cause I can't really describe over the net. I would refer some names of characters but I suck at remembering names of previously watched anime.

Edit: It just hit me... The blonde haired woman in Golden Boy definitely has a sexy voice. Voices that are similar are a plus!!

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.

Last edited by gencbiba; 2006-09-20 at 11:55.
Old 2006-09-19, 23:45   Link #4
jedinat
フリーター

Hmmm... no annoying male leads, no romance, nothing phychological, and mature female voices... Seems to me you're looking for something that's not anime

I dunno, let me make a wild stab and say Cowboy Bebop

(I can't think of anything similar to Golden Boy)
Old 2006-09-20, 00:00   Link #5
gencbiba

Lol, Onizuka from GTO is also a good example of the type of protagonist I'm looking for. As far as the mature female voices, forget about them because they seem to just make the search harder. Also, it can have some romance or psychological aspect to it but I highly dislike it...

Let me rephrase everything....

Protagonist: Kintarou-Onizuka type of guy.
Women: Sexy, and they take charge when they like the guy...
Story: Anything interesting.

Old 2006-09-20, 11:52   Link #6
radzor
Swedish anime addict..

Genciba you really are my favorite poster at animesuki, imo we have basicly the same taste. So ill tag along this thread and see what pops up .

Sorry about this off-topicness, I will come back with some suggestions instead :P

My anime list Here.
Old 2006-09-20, 11:58   Link #7
gencbiba

Heh, thanks for the compliment. I never considered my posts that entertaining.
Also, thanks for considering to give me a hand with this search for the impossible.

Old 2006-09-20, 12:05   Link #8
drgntig
i'm psychic.god says hi.

hi ....

i know what you mean by evangelion being psycological so for a warning don't see the alternate ending movie like thing.

srry that was off topic i think you look for either real about high school samurai girl ,bubble gum crisis, vampire princess, angel santuary.

warning: angel santuary the dudes in love with his sister.

Ones honor is found in the sword.
Old 2006-09-20, 12:15   Link #9
gencbiba

Interesting suggestions drgntig. They seem like pretty good anime but the protagonists are all women except for AS where the guy wants to bone his sister... I don't have anything against women protagonists but it just doesn't really reach to me when I hear women in anime think because I'm a male. Stupid as it may sound, that's how it is.

Old 2006-09-20, 12:30   Link #10
drgntig
i'm psychic.god says hi.

sorry man.

i thought those were some good sereis but if you want that i can to tally understand.

so here are some others. ummmm........bandit king jing, death note(this is a good seris),rpet shop of horrors, and initial d. these seris have guy main characters but there are alot of girls that get either messed with or affliated in to the seris.

Ones honor is found in the sword.
Old 2006-09-20, 14:02   Link #11
radzor
Swedish anime addict..

Hmm shuffle well is alot of romance shizzle, but a whole lot of sexy voices and ecchiness and fanservices enough to make you drool. Main charatcer is cool enough I reckon, so if you can see past the love love part.

Ill be back when I find a direct match for your wish list.

My anime list Here.
Old 2006-09-21, 09:14   Link #12
LynRee
-

Girls Bravo comes to mind at the moment. A bunch of girls with a male protagonist who's afraid of women. Not much romance, and I don't remember it having a story... well, you could say it focuses on random ecchi moments and fanservice mainly.
Old 2006-09-21, 19:20   Link #13
gencbiba

Girls Bravo seems pretty interesting so far... I just hope he gets over the fear of women 'cause it's pretty damn sad... I would cut my life short by half if I could be in his position.

Old 2006-09-21, 22:15   Link #14
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Kaze no Yojimbo a quality series that does portray a hero similar to Spike or Kintaro (if we're talking about the same Kin-chan from Salaryman Kintaro.)

Sunabozou would be the other series that has a few hot women with sexy voices who also try out a few different costumes. The hero is pretty strong... more or less.. and hella evil.
Spoiler for woof:

Lastly, Mouse is for all your ecchi needs which has enough sexy women with sexy mature voice with no burden of story attached to it. The opening theme song actually has words that say "mouse to mouse" that sounds like "mouth to mouth."
Old 2006-09-22, 01:48   Link #15
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Girls Bravo seems pretty interesting so far... I just hope he gets over the fear of women 'cause it's pretty damn sad... I would cut my life short by half if I could be in his position.
If you are watching Girls Bravo get your hands on the uncensored version (if you have it allready - more power to you ). Not because of the echii scenes, but because the censorship there is so damn annoying it gets on your nerves real quick - either the evil mist of blindness is covering all the screen so you cant see anything at all, or the darkness of doom has engulfed everything on screen and once again you cant see anything even if your life would depend on it.
Old 2006-09-22, 01:58   Link #16
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

the US version was censored? i didnt know that.
Old 2006-09-22, 09:35   Link #17
LynRee
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
If you are watching Girls Bravo get your hands on the uncensored version (if you have it allready - more power to you ). Not because of the echii scenes, but because the censorship there is so damn annoying it gets on your nerves real quick - either the evil mist of blindness is covering all the screen so you cant see anything at all, or the darkness of doom has engulfed everything on screen and once again you cant see anything even if your life would depend on it.
Yeah, I second that. When I first started watched GB, it was the censored one, and it was so annoying that I quickly deleted it all and got the uncensored version instead.
Old 2006-09-22, 09:38   Link #18
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
the US version was censored? i didnt know that.
No, they're talking about the fansubbed version. The first season was censored, so initial fansubs had the mist everywhere. The US DVD's are not censored.
Old 2006-09-24, 17:35   Link #19
Akeval

Send a message via AIM to Akeval
I say if you havent seen school rumble yet, GET IT...you would be missing out, 1st of all it has my favorite male lead Harima, second its hilarious, and lastly it doesnt focus on romance all the damned time.

Last edited by Akeval; 2006-09-25 at 05:56.
Old 2006-09-24, 19:42   Link #20
gencbiba

Cool. Thanks for the suggestions thus far. Keep 'em coming!!

Closed Thread