AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Lucky Star

Notices

Old 2007-07-17, 00:24   Link #2141
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer Bandit View Post
You know, to be quite honest, I had a similar theory pop in my head once I saw...

Spoiler:
Hou!!! good point! Shiraishi DID act rather definately that time didn't he? That's about the ONLY time he stood up to Akira-sama, come to think of it... other times he's a complete wuss. Oh the power of Labu Labu!

When did Shiraishi gave out choco again? In EP13 13:27 there's a dude giving another dude chocho... was that him? Is he... BL-fan?
AVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 00:28   Link #2142
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVPlaya View Post
WAHAHA... if you know she's now mother of 2 I'm not sure you'd ask.. but she might be quite glad to give it to ya!
.....I just got counter-pWn3d.

...although, what exactly do you mean by her being quite glad to give it to me?

And on that score, I think someone said that Shiraishi was practising how to give chocos and was using the other guy as a "counterpart".....so it might well be that the Kagami-Shiraishi link is still there.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 00:42   Link #2143
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Hehe... being a 40-yrs old mother of a 3 and 5 yrs old, I'm pretty sure she'd be quite delighted that a 21-yrs old wants her number. Hohoho... I think my sister was in already dating when you're born...

Quote:
And on that score, I think someone said that Shiraishi was practising how to give chocos and was using the other guy as a "counterpart".....so it might well be that the Kagami-Shiraishi link is still there.
Souda, souda... I'll tell ya ShiraishiXKagami is the ultimate secret in L*S! Only true fans would notice! Just wait for it... that' the big series-ending secret!
Old 2007-07-17, 00:42   Link #2144
Panzer Bandit
Serfectly Pober

Quote:
.....I just got counter-pWn3d.

I'm going to have a lot of Konata x Kagami fans angry at me if my theory holds water.
Panzer Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 00:53   Link #2145
Ascaloth

Quote:
Hehe... being a 40-yrs old mother of a 3 and 5 yrs old, I'm pretty sure she'd be quite delighted that a 21-yrs old wants her number. Hohoho... I think my sister was in already dating when you're born...

AVPlaya 2:0 Ascaloth

Although I've heard that women of that age group have a certain charm that younger ladies don't.
Old 2007-07-17, 01:06   Link #2146
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
Although I've heard that women of that age group have a certain charm that younger ladies don't.
Yeah, like sagging, eh, nevermind...

Asca-san, you wouldn't say that if you saw my sister at 16. Trust me, more than a few guys want to make me their best buddy after seeing my sister.
Old 2007-07-17, 01:10   Link #2147
Ascaloth

Quote:
Yeah, like sagging, eh, nevermind...

Asca-san, you wouldn't say that if you saw my sister at 16. Trust me, more than a few guys want to make me their best buddy after seeing my sister.
Must be tough for you, eh?

Too bad I'm not born in the right time period.....ah well, no use dwelling on the past.
Old 2007-07-17, 01:24   Link #2148
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

@Panzer Bandit and Ascaloth: that actually was the meat of my "theory" (crazy theories should always have a smidge of Truth)

1) Shiraishi was paying enough attention to notice her hankie fall and then he called her by "Kagami"
2) He defended her, unlike any other, and got totally righteous during his tirade.
3) He was practicing with that guy... notice how later he's behind the girls with another group sitting all red-faced like he's screwing up the courage. Of course, he never quite gets the chance.

Clearly he has the hots for Kagami. Whether it ever comes to pass will likely be left a mystery for doujin
Old 2007-07-17, 01:27   Link #2149
Ascaloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Clearly he has the hots for Kagami. Whether it ever comes to pass will likely be left a mystery for doujin
Too bad said doujin are probably more interested in the "KonaXKaga" angle than the "ShiXKaga" angle.
Old 2007-07-17, 01:35   Link #2150
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
@Panzer Bandit and Ascaloth: that actually was the meat of my "theory" (crazy theories should always have a smidge of Truth)

1) Shiraishi was paying enough attention to notice her hankie fall and then he called her by "Kagami"
2) He defended her, unlike any other, and got totally righteous during his tirade.
3) He was practicing with that guy... notice how later he's behind the girls with another group sitting all red-faced like he's screwing up the courage. Of course, he never quite gets the chance.

It IS practice.. in EP13 14:39, both the big dude and Shiraishi was saying this both their "first time". It was a practice run. At 14:48, Shiraishi is sitting their red-faced with his Red-haired buddy, looking just like Vexx-dono described. And moments later, Kagami said everyone's V-day was boring! Oh the beautiful irony! Only CLOSE friends gets to call each other by given name... ESPECIALLY for boys calling girls. GOOD FURENDO. How good? How close? They're not even the same class?!

*of course what happened between Shiraishi and the Red-hair dude can be interpreted in a completely different way by the Pro-Yaoi Camp.*

Also something curious.. in EP13 13:35, there this boy behind Kona which looked very similar to the faceless boy Kona was imagining Kagami with. Hmmm....

Boy this anime is hide a lot of delicious secrets....
Old 2007-07-17, 01:56   Link #2151
robertness

Quote:

Shiraishi retrieving Kagami's handkerchief reminds me of Victorian Era romances where girls would purposefully drop their hankies in the path of intended beaus. Could it be?...
No. Doing something like that would be totally out of character for Kagami. Most likely she dropped it while being aggravated by Kona-chan.
Old 2007-07-17, 03:34   Link #2152
Panzer Bandit
Serfectly Pober

Quote:

Phew, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking about this theory. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. If this theory ends up being reality, I'm REALLY interested at how they'll play it out.

I'll be on the lookout for more clues.
Old 2007-07-17, 12:51   Link #2153
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer Bandit View Post
...I'll be on the lookout for more clues.
I know this doesn't exactly count, but in her blog report on the handshake session last weekend, Katou Emiri (Kagamin's seiyuu) specifically mentioned Shiraishi, laughing about some comic instruction they received from him. Shall we extend these theories into the real world?
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-07-17 at 13:11.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 12:55   Link #2154
Panzer Bandit
Serfectly Pober

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I know this doesn't exactly count, but in her blog report on the handshake session last weekend, Katou Emiri (Kagamin's seiyuu) specifically mentioned Shiraishi, laughing about some comic instruction they received from him. Shall we extend your theories into the real world?
Oh snap!

Hehe, although I wouldn't read too much into it, that would be kind of cute if it did happen.
Old 2007-07-17, 13:19   Link #2155
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
I know this doesn't exactly count, but in her blog report on the handshake session last weekend, Katou Emiri (Kagamin's seiyuu) specifically mentioned Shiraishi, laughing about some comic instruction they received from him. Shall we extend these theories into the real world?
This is Shiraishi, right?

I don't know from the blog if he's JUST talking to her though... He's supposed to be in a seiyuu drama troop, isn't he? Perhaps he just trying to teach them a few tricks about live sketch comedy. There maybe something there neh... he's the kind of funny and open (to girls) guy a lot of girls dig in Japan...
Old 2007-07-17, 13:50   Link #2156
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
This is Shiraishi, right?.... I don't know from the blog if he's JUST talking to her though... He's supposed to be in a seiyuu drama troop, isn't he? Perhaps he just trying to teach them a few tricks about live sketch comedy. There maybe something there neh... he's the kind of funny and open (to girls) guy a lot of girls dig in Japan...
Yes, that's Shiraishi. I felt as if I wasn't understanding the Japanese in her blog perfectly, but what I got was that he was giving the whole group amusing pointers. What I noted was that Katou-san was the one who referred to him in such a nice way.

And looking at the photo again, I'm going to imagine that she's looking at him and cracking up.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 14:05   Link #2157
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
Yes, that's Shiraishi. I felt as if I wasn't understanding the Japanese in her blog perfectly, but what I got was that he was giving the whole group amusing pointers. What I noted was that Katou-san was the one who referred to him in such a nice way.

And looking at the photo again, I'm going to imagine that she's looking at him and cracking up.
Don't blame yourself... you're just not a gamer (I'm not either so I have to look it up). モンハン in her blog refer to the best selling PSP game of 2007, Monster Hunter Portable 2nd. MonHan is short for Monster Hunter. It just sounded so familiar since I have gamer friends (some really CRAZY gamer friends) so I asked around. Shiraishi was teaching the girls (OR MAYBE JUST HER!) how to play a PSP game. Yes even Seiyuu idol plays games in Japan. It's really cool that Emiri-chan owns a PSP.
Old 2007-07-17, 15:58   Link #2158
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Minoru just comes across as the kind of guy you'd love to go have a drink with and goof around, karaoke --- be you guy or girl.

If its a constructed persona, he's done an absolutely stellar job of it - but I'll assume its real

It must be heaven and hell to be surrounded with such cute professional comrades (actually I did have an experience with that ... lead engineer of three femme engineers who were all insanely cute and great to goof around with, but it was probably for the best I was already attached).
Old 2007-07-17, 16:30   Link #2159
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

For the pairing i suggest the following:

Konata will marry Kagami
she'll have an affair with Tsukassa, just a one night stand
but then she'll have a long affair with Miyuki

hum...?
Old 2007-07-17, 16:42   Link #2160
Xiaolang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo View Post