AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-21, 14:09   Link #41
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto

Illustration added \(^ ^)/

Miss Rave will be pleased since my other Hidans sucked.

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 14:11   Link #42
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
You mean like Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Mans Chest?

Where the heart of the immortal Captain is hidden somewhere else...which is his only weakness.. something like that?
Now that you mention it, it may not be the sequel, but the first one. Something similar to where you can't kill them pirates until they get into moonlight.
Old 2006-09-21, 14:25   Link #43
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

I figured it out.
Shikamaru has to interupt Hidan's seal with his shadow. Somehow he has to use his shadow to cover it/get rid of it somehow, or interfere with it somehow. That's the key to beating him

Edit: Also, Hidan cant leave his little circle. I figured that one in the last issue, but it was useless to me until now. If he leaves the circle, he's a dead man. Thats why destroying/interfering with it is the key

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga

Last edited by Souten no Seigyoku; 2006-09-21 at 14:37.
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 14:37   Link #44
cani
That´s my way of ninja

yep i also think...he mite be only immortal inside the circle..
and maybe shika covers the shadow and when hidan triies to hurt asuma, he'll get hurt and not asuma because his circle is covered...well we will see
cani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 14:50   Link #45
Rurik
Golden

How many times its need to be repeated that the circle is not what’s make Hidan Immortal? The circle is in order for Hidan to activate his Jutsu that consist in hurting Himself so this injuries pass to its Opponent.

If Hidan is forced out of the circle his Immortality wont be lost, as He could be stab by Itzumo and Kotetzu and normal injuries does not Kills Him, He Just feel pain from them.
Old 2006-09-21, 14:51   Link #46
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

I said it last chapter and I'll say it again, Ino is the key.

Edit: I wonder what color Hidan will be? I'm thinking he may be blue since blood is blue when inside the body and doesn't turn red until oxygen hits it.
Old 2006-09-21, 14:56   Link #47
cani
That´s my way of ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
How many times its need to be repeated that the circle is not what’s make Hidan Immortal? The circle is in order for Hidan to activate his Jutsu that consist in hurting Himself so this injuries pass to its Opponent.

If Hidan is forced out of the circle his Immortality wont be lost, as He could be stab by Itzumo and Kotetzu and normal injuries does not Kills Him, He Just feel pain from them.
damn forgot about that...
cani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 14:57   Link #48
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:

Maybe you are right, but I don't remember seeing a line that says his immortality is completely unrelated to what he is currently doing. Maybe what he does also improves his healing abilities further, we don't know yet.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 15:06   Link #49
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

List of possible ways that Hidan will die:

1. Ino - Body switch
2. Kakuzu - Keeps hinting not to let his guard down
3. Asuma - Inflicts pain on himself.

Scratch what I said about #4. That one was stupid.
Old 2006-09-21, 15:14   Link #50
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Maybe you are right, but I don't remember seeing a line that says his immortality is completely unrelated to what he is currently doing. Maybe what he does also improves his healing abilities further, we don't know yet.
Maybe? Is the other way around, tehre is no line where it stated that his Immortality is somehow related to a circle he made After he was stabed by 2 persons, stab that they were expecting would had Killed Hidan.

Quote:
Frame 5, Kotetsu:
どういう事だ…急所を貫いたのに?
What's happening...? He should be dead!

Frame 5, Hidan:
グリグリすんな…痛てーんだよ、コラ!
Stop moving so much... That hurts, god dammit!

Frame 6, Izumo:
…こいつ…不死身か?
... Is this guy... immortal?

Frame 7, Hidan:
見りゃ分かんだろ…で…てめーらは何者(なにもん)だ?
Isn't it obvious...? So... who the hell are you two anyway?
That Kakuuzu is always treating Hidan as someone that can’t be killed? as to Hidan response to Team Asuma that He is immortal? So unless is stated the contrary, the current information we got is that He can’t be killed by normal Injuries even outside the Circle.
Old 2006-09-21, 15:24   Link #51
Sazelyt
F i n

Such "he should be dead" kind of comments are as valuable as Kabuto's comments on Naruto or Oro's comments on Tsunade.

As I said before, we don't know much about Hidan - such as whether he is "completely" immortal outside the circle - and the effects of that seal on him. There is also another comment that Kakuzu made that asks him to be careful or he will be killed. Interesting comment for an "immortal guy".
Old 2006-09-21, 15:37   Link #52
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Such "he should be dead" kind of comments are as valuable as Kabuto's comments on Naruto or Oro's comments on Tsunade.
Yeah, there only difference is that they would had die if it they wouldnt had been Healed, I have not seen HIdan been heled after been stab to death. Not to mention that Hidan not been dead because of the stab has been said to be because his immortality.

Quote:
As I said before, we don't know much about Hidan - such as whether he is "completely" immortal outside the circle - and the effects of that seal on him. There is also another comment that Kakuzu made that asks him to be careful or he will be killed. Interesting comment targeting an "immortal guy".
And then Kakuzu say this:

Quote:
==pg 05==

Kakuzu:
俺はトラブルとすぐに殺意が湧く
Whenever I'm troubled my desire to kill quickly boils over(overflows)

だが あいつは殺せない
But... you just can't kill him...

And The point here is not weather if he can’t be killed, because it seems there must be a way, the point is that his abilities of Immortalities are independent of the circle, so don’t go besides the point.

"So unless is stated the contrary, the current information we got is that He can’t be killed by normal Injuries even outside the Circle."

Your ability to question facts, because your opinion seems better, is working here; So don’t expect me to continue to play your little game.
Old 2006-09-21, 15:41   Link #53
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
As I said before, we don't know much about Hidan - such as whether he is "completely" immortal outside the circle - and the effects of that seal on him. There is also another comment that Kakuzu made that asks him to be careful or he will be killed. Interesting comment for an "immortal guy".
We know he is immortal at all times, the ceremony has nothing to do with this.
Kakuzu and Hidan use that as a running joke, they both know he can't be killed.
Kakuzu proved this when he was talking seriously to that bounty guy.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 15:52   Link #54
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Yeah, there only difference is that they would had die if it they wouldnt had been Healed, I have not seen HIdan been heled after been stab to death. Not to mention that Hidan not been dead because of the stab has been said to be because his immortality.

And The point here is not weather if he can’t be killed, because it seems there must be a way, the point is that his abilities of Immortalities are independent of the circle, so don’t go besides the point.

"So unless is stated the contrary, the current information we got is that He can’t be killed by normal Injuries even outside the Circle."

Your ability to question facts, because your opinion seems better, is working here; So don’t expect me to continue to play your little game.
You haven't seen Hidan being healed, or what is happening inside his body. That is one of the reasons why I said we don't know much about Hidan. And my point is neither you nor I knows what is going on with his body, or the effects of that seal on his body.

Also I am not going besides the point. You gave Kakuzu's comments and considered a valuable support for your case and I too gave you a perfectly fine Kishi-stamped quote from the second recent chapter that presents a different view.

If I remember correctly, you said before, the comments that are given the latest have the highest priority in terms of being accurate - and invalidates the prior ones if they conflict, so here "you'll die" actually replaces Kakuzu's previous quote. But if you changed your mind that is fine, although I would have preferred you stick to the same path. If you consider this mind game, then all I can say is, you have chosen the correct wording.
Old 2006-09-21, 15:54   Link #55
Ichimaru

ino will not work on hidan, his chakra > ino...she wont be able to hold on that long...shes lucky she hasnt met magneto hahahah
Old 2006-09-21, 16:09   Link #56
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
If I remember correctly, you said before, the comments that are given the latest have the highest priority in terms of being accurate - and invalidates the prior ones if they conflict, so here "you'll die" actually replaces Kakuzu's previous quote. But if you changed your mind that is fine, although I would have preferred you stick to the same path. If you consider this mind game, then all I can say is, you have chosen the correct wording.
No, I have not change my mind, as you can see what Yellow flash said, which makes more sense than what the invention you made to try and deffend your stance overlooking and contradicting what already been said a lot of times.

Hidan response after your litle Kakuuzu comment:

Quote:
だから・・・
Seriously....
==

それをオレに言うかよ
why do you keep saying that?!

殺せるもんなら
殺してほしーぜ
If it's possible, by all means kill me!
It seems to me Kakuuzu could had been sarcastic.

Not to mention, and Again, If Hidan can be killed or not, is not the point here, is about Hidan that can’t be killed outside the circle, Which has been shown and Said more than once that he can’t be killed outside of it .
Old 2006-09-21, 16:21   Link #57
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
No, I have not change my mind, as you can see what Yellow flash said, which makes more sense than what the invention you made to try and deffend your stance overlooking and contradicting what already been said a lot of times.

Hidan response after your litle Kakuuzu comment:

It seems to me Kakuuzu could had been sarcastic.

Not to mention, and Again, If Hidan can be killed or not, is not the point here, is about Hidan that can’t be killed outside the circle, Which has been shown and Said more than once that he can’t be killed outside of it .
If you do not agree with the comment made by Kakuzu in a direct way, you should argue that with the source. I am just a messenger of that inventor, whom you are usually quoting to defend your arguments.

Maybe Hidan was also being sarcastic, actually considering their personalities, that makes more sense and has a higher chance of happening. Anyway, not liking the comment is still better than ignoring it.

For the last comment, I will repeat what I said before. We don't know the relationship between his immortality and that seal. Maybe that seal is the actual source of his immortality. Anything that would accept and reject such relation is currently at a speculation level, nothing more.
Old 2006-09-21, 16:36   Link #58
gibits
Endless

I think its pretty clear that the circle he made has more to do with his vodoo curse.

He clearly is immortal and he uses the damage transfer jutsu to take advantage of that fact. I think that is what Rurik was trying to get at since some people seemed to think it was the circle that made Hidan immortal, which is wrong.

As for the circle on the ground "enhancing" his immortality (how do you enhance that anyway?).... well we'll find out soon enough. But we do know that he was unkillable (least by traditional means) without the circle. It'd be silly not to agree with that.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 16:47   Link #59
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
If you do not agree with the comment made by Kakuzu in a direct way, you should argue that with the source. I am just a messenger of that inventor, whom you are usually quoting to defend your arguments.
Learn to read I said: could, and I also said: "And The point here is not weather if he can’t be killed, because it seems there must be a way," So don't twist my opinions, Ok?

Quote:
Maybe Hidan was also being sarcastic, actually considering their personalities, that makes more sense and has a higher chance of happening. Anyway, not liking the comment is still better than ignoring it.
If someone was been sarcastic here, I don't think it was Hidan.

Quote:
For the last comment, I will repeat what I said before. We don't know the relationship between his immortality and that seal. Maybe that seal is the actual source of his immortality. Anything that would accept and reject such relation is currently at a speculation level, nothing more.
Yes we do, There is no realation between the Circle and Hidan and his inmortallity because Hidan has shown he can't be killed even before doing this circle, meaning before the circle existance. Im saying what the manga already showed more than once, anything else about this are just speculations.

EDIT:Lets make something clear, because I wont continue to argue about this, There could be some relation as you are Impliying, but current facts Tell otherwise.

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-09-21 at 17:07.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 17:15   Link #60
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Well now it would seem that good ol' Shikamaru has a plan here. I know it seems impossible to believe me when I say this but could it be that Shikamaru has gotten even smarter? In any case, our Mr. Immortality better watch his step, a shadow might just trip him...