AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-26, 18:02   Link #21
Kinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Honestly about the fourth...i cant imagine that a kind hearted, cheerful person like the 4th could invent one of the most evil and demonic kinjutsu's ever. But that's my opinion...to support my assumption that the 4th didnt created "Shiki Fuujin"
well, it's only demoniac in the way you use it. And it's also something rly hard and effective. Imo it's the only way to finish off Oroshimaru.
And remember that Sealing jutsus are on top of other jutsus, as for to say, he was strong enough to create them.
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 01:52   Link #22
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Honestly about the fourth...i cant imagine that a kind hearted, cheerful person like the 4th could invent one of the most evil and demonic kinjutsu's ever.
Well, at least I know that Yodaime didn't become a ninja to become a local flower delivery boy, working with the slogan "we deliver flowers in a flash" ....but really, you should know that the main task for S rank and A rank missions come under assasinations and techniques which require you to kill another person. To say the 4th invented that jutsu, isn't really impossible to imagine.
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 15:48   Link #23
minuteman

i thought that he would have moor then that but im ure that telporting makes up for a lack of diversity.
minuteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 06:35   Link #24
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Enough about that but....it doesnt have to be that way. Honestly about the fourth...i cant imagine that a kind hearted, cheerful person like the 4th could invent one of the most evil and demonic kinjutsu's ever. But that's my opinion...to support my assumption that the 4th didnt created "Shiki Fuujin"
You only know him as cheerful toward his students, he can get angry too.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 07:02   Link #25
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ofcourse...that's logical....but i think he is very similair to Naruto...he doesnt want to kill unless there is no other option. (like facing Gaara)

I mean you'd have to be mental a bit insane to invent a sick (very usefull) technique like Shiki Fuujin.

"I won't just take your life, but your soul aswell"...that's pretty much the ultimate form of dying. You'd think that such a jutsu would be invented by Orochimaru for example. Instead of the 4th.
Old 2006-10-19, 12:00   Link #26
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
"I won't just take your life, but your soul aswell"...that's pretty much the ultimate form of dying. You'd think that such a jutsu would be invented by Orochimaru for example. Instead of the 4th.
I'd say that's like the only jutsu in existance Oro would NEVER bother developing. A jutsu that gets him killed. A jutsu where he relies on the power of something else instead of his own.

Nah, Oro is a total power freak. Arrogant, cares only about himself.

Shiki Fuin is the jutsu that'd best fit a Hokage, one who has inherited the will of fire. Sole reason Oro did not become one.

It's like Oro invents Fushi Tensei, Yondaime invents Shiki Fuin. Fits them best.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-19, 13:10   Link #27
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well if that jutsu would be a certain death on both sides i would understand....but an jutsu what would be: i die without any doubts or miracles but you'll lose your life and your soul is kinda....freaky.

And if Yondaime had put the Kyuubi inside Lee ( the man without any talent at all ) then probably the Kyuubi would feel better to just die then live in a hell which would be even worse.
Old 2006-10-19, 13:45   Link #28
zayyan

QUOTE - i thought that he would have moor then that but im ure that telporting makes up for a lack of diversity.

Of course he had more techniques than that. Its just those are the only ones that we know at the moment.Or have u forgotten that one of d requirements for a hokage is dat he/she knows up too a thousand techniques.
zayyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 05:07   Link #29
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
I'd say that's like the only jutsu in existance Oro would NEVER bother developing. A jutsu that gets him killed. A jutsu where he relies on the power of something else instead of his own.
Oro created an assassination jutsu that get him killed as well. Furthermore, Oro have a lot of jutsu where he rely on the power of something else, such as Edo Tensei, and summoning Manda.
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 12:55   Link #30
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Oh yeah that's right....forest of death -> Anko...
Old 2006-12-10, 15:26   Link #31
Big_Papi
Dominican Elite

But hold on this might be a little off topic but when Oro did the summoning of the other Kage's..... sarutobi held off the third coffin now with that specualtion it means the the 4th is dead and cannot be the AT leader....
Big_Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 05:25   Link #32
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Papi View Post
But hold on this might be a little off topic but when Oro did the summoning of the other Kage's..... sarutobi held off the third coffin now with that specualtion it means the the 4th is dead and cannot be the AT leader....
That theory was already dumb from the start.

Yondaime as Akatsukis leader....... right..
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 06:22   Link #33
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

But that 3rd coffin never actually appeared...it was an anime filler....