AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-28, 21:49   Link #81
Jaiven

the title for the next chapter is "the cursed one". Im guessing its going to be about hidans past.

so yeah, he's going to die
Old 2006-09-28, 21:56   Link #82
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiven
the title for the next chapter is "the cursed one". Im guessing its going to be about hidans past.

so yeah, he's going to die
飛段、角都、二人の"暁”がついに本気に!!
次号、「呪われし者」!!"

Hidan, Kakuzu finally these two are getting serious!!

Next time: "The Cursed One"

lol... i dunno if i've been watching too much DBZ or what but i think that Kakuzu and Hidan are going to merge since both of them are getting serious especially one is bodyless.. haha they'd probably merge into someting with two heads LOL.

Also known as a03
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 22:34   Link #83
Rachy
Disabled By Request

The cursed one is Asuma still, all Hidan has to do is get back in the circle and stab himself. Shika can be taken out by Kakuzu and 2 chuunin are rather useless.

This fight could of been over 3 chapters ago -.-

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-09-28 at 23:01.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 23:31   Link #84
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
This fight could of been over 3 chapters ago -.-
Where's the fun in that? I want Asuma to die too, but I don't want him to die like some lame character. He needs to show what he's fully capable of before he goes out in a blaze of glory. Still, I don't want things to turn out like Oro vs. the 3rd either. That fight got dragged out forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
lol... i dunno if i've been watching too much DBZ or what but i think that Kakuzu and Hidan are going to merge since both of them are getting serious especially one is bodyless.. haha they'd probably merge into someting with two heads LOL.
Heh, I'm imagining those two performing the fusion dance.. But maybe Hidan's head doesn't even need to be attached to his body to control it and he can continue to fight headless. It would be akward for him because he'd be trying to control his body's movements when his head is several yards away at a different perspective, but it would make sense considering his whole 'zombie' theme.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 00:19   Link #85
Airaku
####

“The Cusred One,” yeah, I also think that refers to Asuma, but I’m starting to wonder if he really is going to die in the coming chapters, there hasn’t been enough drama and suspense built up for that to occur. That suits me just fine, I prefer Asuma not to die anyway.
Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 01:45   Link #86
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Kabuto did not even Knew of Sasori true form, I really doubt that he knew about that disk, Heck I doubt anybody outside a select few puppeteers knew this., As Kabuto Said something abot Sasori been Secretive wiht his things, or something along those lines
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

As far as Akatsuki goes, does anyone think that there will be more easy deaths to come for other members? I mean, you have to take out 9 guys as soon as possible, you know? Now I have to think otherwise that they aren't so uber as a group. It makes me wonder if the Demon Bros. were S-Class Criminals. They might as well been Akatsuki.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 01:49   Link #87
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

As far as Akatsuki goes, does anyone think that there will be more easy deaths to come for other members? I mean, you have to take out 9 guys as soon as possible, you know? Now I have to think otherwise that they aren't so uber as a group. It makes me wonder if the Demon Bros. were S-Class Criminals. They might as well been Akatsuki.
The fastest Akatsuki elimination record will most probably be broken by Oro-Sasuke-Kabuto sho-ai gang, when they encounter an Akatsuki pair that does not include Itachi.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 01:53   Link #88
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
The fastest Akatsuki elimination record will most probably be broken by Oro-Sasuke-Kabuto sho-ai gang, when they encounter an Akatsuki pair that does not include Itachi.
oo i love the idea of them running into Deidei and Tobi, Oro n kabuto vs deidei and Sasuke vs Tobi, that would be great ^^.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 01:53   Link #89
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
I love the look on Shika's face when Hidan's head talks. Face just says "ah crap we gotta go through all that again?" Well, at least they bought themselves a little time for the reinforcements to come. I figure that whole sequence took about a minute. So perhaps maybe they can run around for another 8 or 9.

kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 02:04   Link #90
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

After reading a translation of it, I guess now that they may be getting serious next chapter. Kakuzu's going to put the head back on the body instead of bringing the body to him because his head is lighter to carry, heh, didn't really pay attention to that and I haven' read over all the pages today on here. The cursed one, IMO in reference to Hidan. Maybe he feels cursed because he cannot die. But if it is Hidan, I doubt we'll have a back story on a lame character. He just may mention what he is in two or three pages.

Judging by Hidan's reaction also along with what Shik calls "obvious" about his jutsu, he's been beheaded more than once. I can't believe he'd be the only one to figure that out, that 2+2 is 4 or some ****. But, Shik figured out breaking the jutsu instead of how to defeat him because he was just trying to save Asuma, I see that now. I just assumed he was going for the gusto.

Also, Kakuzu (if this was mentioned, sorry) was the only one not shocked about Hidan still being alive. Anyone find that interesting? So, are they going to sit there and let Kakuzu do it or is Asuma and Co. going to fight? It makes me wonder if Kakuzu and Hidan are connected by some way even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s
I love the look on Shika's face when Hidan's head talks
I guess his face didn't use any muscles huh.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 02:21   Link #91
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

What the f*ck is this? He survives without his head, this is just so stupid. Ah well. Perhaps the one taking Hidan out will be the reinforcements aka Naruto with his new super technique that only he can do...

I want to see a rescue Naruto arc.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 02:46   Link #92
dtcfox
Tenken no Nicki

Send a message via ICQ to dtcfox
i expect that the real fight is about to begin. akatsuki members are so strong and full of themselves that they risk to expose their weak points. in hidasn case it was just the weak point of his jutsu which cost him a little tribute
but i wonder what happens next. shika is exhausted, assuma (heavily?!) injured and i think there are more than 5 minutes left until their backup arrives.
kakuzu will carry hidans head back in the circle. there are 2 possibilities:
1) assumas head pops off his body
2) kakuzu simply stamps on hidans head
either way is supposed to be fun. can´t wit for the next chapter...
dtcfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 02:57   Link #93
shoryuken24

Talking

i think asuma should do his fire jutsu again and burn hidan's body .... that way hidan won't have a body to come back to again ... so they only have to worry about kakuzu
shoryuken24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 03:06   Link #94
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath of the Uchiha
And yet he's the one who stalled the pursuing sand Ninjas.
You forget two important things:

First, Naruto and Sakura thought Shika would not stall them and run away.

Second, Shika didn't want to go after the dangerous Gaara.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 03:49   Link #95
Riku540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
Not in this series
*Hands up* Hey, can't bash the one man that fights the actual ninja way then. Anyways, Shika isn't my favorite, but he's up there. He was chosen to be chuunin before all the rest anyways using his usual tactics, so obviously the authorities thought he was capable. Even if you argue he uses cheap jutsus, if it were me, I wouldn't wanna take risks and f'k with an akatsuki.
Riku540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 05:00   Link #96
Wrath of the Uchiha

Quote:
You forget two important things:

First, Naruto and Sakura thought Shika would not stall them and run away.
Did he or did he not stall them? Did he or did he not run away?

Quote:
Second, Shika didn't want to go after the dangerous Gaara.
You mean he could've followed them while putting them in danger of the pursuing sand nin while he could have just hid behind their backs while the rest fought off the sand and Gaara.

And according to what the Genin had already seen Sasuke was able to handle Gaara, Naruto and Sasuke would be a plus on the other hand Shikamaru knew the one who sets up the ambush would have a high chance of dying and still he offers to ambush them and almost lost his life in the process, he thought that was it for him, he didn't even have any regrets. Then Asuma appears in a puff of smoke :P

You really need to look up the word 'coward' in the dictionary, if anything one could question why the hell Yondaime took so much time while the rest of the village was fighting Kyuubi :|

I am starting to see what Sabaka Kyu meant
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 05:08   Link #97
anselfir
Style Über Alles

shika is super plot hole plugger. the guy has 200+ iq, which means really nothing, since he does not behave in any profound manner. That 200+ iq just makes everything he does super easy to rationalize. This chapter just shows how ridiculous some of these scenarios get, yet some convenient character traits help smooth over the wtfness of it all.
Old 2006-09-29, 05:15   Link #98
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir
shika is super plot hole plugger. the guy has 200+ iq, which means really nothing, since he does not behave in any profound manner. That 200+ iq just makes everything he does super easy to rationalize. This chapter just shows how ridiculous some of these scenarios get, yet some convenient character traits help smooth over the wtfness of it all.
lol I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath of the Uchiha
Did he or did he not stall them? Did he or did he not run away?
You don't get it, do you?

If Shika wasn't a coward, which is he is, they wouldn't even consider this.
But Sakura thought Shikamaru would run away, it fits his personality.

Stop trying to find trivial moments of courage in a coward character.

Quote:
You mean he could've followed them while putting them in danger of the pursuing sand nin while he could have just hid behind their backs while the rest fought off the sand and Gaara.
Yeah, like Sakura could hide behind Naruto's back, she wasn't hurt at all. -___-
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 05:44   Link #99
Wrath of the Uchiha

Quote:
You don't get it, do you?

If Shika wasn't a coward, which is he is, they wouldn't even consider this.
But Sakura thought Shikamaru would run away, it fits his personality.

Stop trying to find trivial moments of courage in a coward character.
pffft, here's a newsflash for you - They were wrong about Shikamaru

Again I stand by what I said -

Did he or did he not choose to stall them while knowing well that the chance of losing his life was high?

Answer in one word in a sheet of asbestos please

Everytime he's had a chance he's sacrificed himself just so the team could continue the mission or stay alive. That's waaay more impressive than Yondie who waited until the last moment to come save Kakashi and Rin and later was late to fight the Kyuubi.

pfft, I love attention seekin people :P
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 08:01   Link #100
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hey there! Dont flame Yondaime Hokage because of this "Yellow Flash" dude...mocking the 4th is what he really wants...

Anyway Shikamaru's move is the most brave move there is... you imitate the user and most of the times you can see it...while he actually makes fun of you (which is highly annoying ofcourse)

IF Shika's jutsu is cowardly then:
Yondaime's Teleport can be considred (alot more) cowardly since you lose sight of him and then suddenly die. Or bleed to death. But those are all Ninja's...the cowards are the "normal" civilians who dont interfere with ninja stuff. Ninja's seek battles, its their job to fight...this can never be called cowardly.