AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-01, 17:05   Link #1
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

My Life Is Complete Yet I Must Go On

Yes Ouran High School Host has just finished making my life complete. But It can not end yet. So basically since all I have been watching for the last half of a year was that and a few others(Haruhi and Inukami and coyote) Ive missed a lot of great series and I want to know which ones I should pick up next. More Recent ones or ones comming out very soon(I know about Death Note and Black lagoon)

Im just wondering what are some good series I should go back and pick up or ones that are getting close to start

Im pretty much up for anything.
Old 2006-10-01, 17:34   Link #2
MamoruUsagi

Some good series are

Marmalade Boy, 76 episodes, 8 manga volumes.

Fushigi Yuugi is 18 manga volumes. The Fushigi Yugi manga is really good, the anime only goes up to volume 13 and takes a lot out of the wonderful 18 volume manga story. I recommend you read the manga. There's lots of romance, fantasy and action. The couple are boyfriend and girlfriend during the series and have a wonderful love story, it's developed even more in the manga.

Bokura ga Ita

Happy Hustle High is a cute romance manga series. It's 5 volumes.

Kare First Love is a romance and drama manga series.

Mars is a serious 15 volume romance and drama series dealing with sex, rape, engagement, romance, dating, relationships, suicide and other serious issues.

Peach Girl is a realistic manga. The manga is 18 volumes. Volumes 1-8 are sold as Peach Girl 1-8. Volumes 9-18 are sold as Peach Girl Change of Heart 1-10. You may accidentally get the wrong volumes. Makre sure you get the right volumes. The manga is a lot better than the anime, the anime waters everything down, changes sex references to kissing.

Ayashi no Ceres, the manga, is really good. However, do not watch the anime. The manga is really good and the anime can't compare. There's romance, action, tragedy and sex. The anime takes out all of this.

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou, Kare Kano, a different series from Kare First Love has romance and drama. The manga is 21 volumes, the anime goes to volume 7.

The Devil Does Exist is a realistic romance series.

Ultra Cute

High School Debut is good.

Love Attack

Ceres Celestial Legend

Akuma De Sourou is another manga series.

Paradise Kiss is a drama manga series.

Absolute Boyfriend is a cute manga series.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2008-09-03 at 15:29.
Old 2006-10-01, 18:06   Link #3
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Oh Sorry, I was thinking more Recent Animes not Manga lol. Sorry I Forgot to mention it. But Thanks also for the suggestions on Manga.
Old 2006-10-01, 19:39   Link #4
MamoruUsagi

Sorry about that. I sometimes give wrong recomendations on some topics.
Closed Thread