AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-08-20, 04:18   Link #681
Crontica
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: My Desk
can some one please cut out the image of the blonde anime character and turn it into a 100x100 quality Avatar?
i would do it my self but im not on windows Xp. unix's image editor is dam confusing

Spoiler for THE IMAGE:
__________________
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 04:19   Link #682
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
Lol well you don't have to wait that long because you have just found someone bored enough to download and create your avie! I hope this is good enough...I didn't know what to do to make a smooth transition between them two so I just did this.



I hope this is what you wanted...if you wanna change anything tell me.

I don't exactly have a perfect picture in mind But this would satisfy my needs

I'll convert the remaining time into 'Gratitude' for you!

EDIT: Wait! I need it to be 50kb

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-08-20 at 04:30.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 17:59   Link #683
crazyhorse
Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: California
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't exactly have a perfect picture in mind But this would satisfy my needs

I'll convert the remaining time into 'Gratitude' for you!

EDIT: Wait! I need it to be 50kb
Weird I was pretty sure when I loaded it, it was like 48kb...hmm I guess it changed on me on the last minute...

Anyway here ya go. I think its AS safe now



Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
can some one please cut out the image of the blonde anime character and turn it into a 100x100 quality Avatar?
i would do it my self but im not on windows Xp. unix's image editor is dam confusing

Spoiler for THE IMAGE:
Here:
__________________
Click to Visit my Works

Last edited by crazyhorse; 2007-08-20 at 18:06. Reason: added another request
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 19:10   Link #684
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
Weird I was pretty sure when I loaded it, it was like 48kb...hmm I guess it changed on me on the last minute...

Anyway here ya go. I think its AS safe now

Ahhh~ Yes, it works perfectly now...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 00:39   Link #685
Crontica
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: My Desk
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
Weird I was pretty sure when I loaded it, it was like 48kb...hmm I guess it changed on me on the last minute...

Anyway here ya go. I think its AS safe now





Here:
thank you very much! :3
__________________
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 19:05   Link #686
Erio
Hiromi
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Girl who Lost her Tears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
here :3

Can I use these?
__________________
Erio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 21:11   Link #687
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Requesting for some avies.

Episode: 16
Time Frames
6:57 - 6:58 (Vivio blinks -- twice)
6:59 - 7:00 (Vivio sitting on the chair and she flails her legs while looking at Fate. I only want Vivio)
7:40 - 7:41 (Fate and Vivio together...smiling)

--> loop all if possible pls!
Size: 100X100
Extra: Border pls!
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 23:17   Link #688
Ice Ninja
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Requesting for some avies.

Episode: 16
Time Frames
6:57 - 6:58 (Vivio blinks -- twice)
6:59 - 7:00 (Vivio sitting on the chair and she flails her legs while looking at Fate. I only want Vivio)
7:40 - 7:41 (Fate and Vivio together...smiling)

--> loop all if possible pls!
Size: 100X100
Extra: Border pls!






Faster Avatars


__________________
Ice Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 00:01   Link #689
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Some of my Avas

Is anyone using this right now? If not i am going to borrow it for the Saimoe voting.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 19:47   Link #690
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Ninja View Post


Faster Avatars
Yaay! Vivio avies! Thanks a bunch.

+ rep for you
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 04:11   Link #691
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
A quick crop siggy I made



Freebie so if anyone wants it, just ask. Or if you want your name on it, I could replace the "Fate" text with your name
May I use this as my sig? And if its ok, I'd like my name on it too
supei_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 22:34   Link #692
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by supei_02 View Post
May I use this as my sig? And if its ok, I'd like my name on it too
Okey then.... I made 2 different versions. One without her name and the other with your and her name in it.



__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 09:09   Link #693
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Okey then.... I made 2 different versions. One without her name and the other with your and her name in it.
Thank you very much^^
I'll be using the 2nd sig, and another thank you to your kindness for making two versions.
supei_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 22:42   Link #694
haiz123321
Obey me world!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Request:

Ep 16 20:27 - 20:29 looping and AS safe plz, thx
__________________

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 23:20   Link #695
Ice Ninja
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Request:

Ep 16 20:27 - 20:29 looping and AS safe plz, thx
Are these fine?


With Border
__________________
Ice Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 00:43   Link #696
haiz123321
Obey me world!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
mm thats good, thx
__________________

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 13:08   Link #697
Crontica
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: My Desk
Can some one please make a 100x100 avatar of Shuurei in this image
she is the one to the bottom right ->
Spoiler for Shuurei Screen Shot:
__________________
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 13:10   Link #698
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Uh, sorry, you got the wrong request thread here, pal. This is for Nanoha-related items only, just so you know.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-31, 10:13   Link #699
Crontica
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: My Desk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Uh, sorry, you got the wrong request thread here, pal. This is for Nanoha-related items only, just so you know.
well i didnt find a Tale of Saiunkoku Avatar/Sig thread so i posted here
if you know of a Global Anime Avatar/Sig Thread please let me know
until then
__________________
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-31, 10:22   Link #700
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
well i didnt find a Tale of Saiunkoku Avatar/Sig thread so i posted here
if you know of a Global Anime Avatar/Sig Thread please let me know
until then
There are 2 of em ....look around properly.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=48975&page=16
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=48972
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.