AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-28, 22:32   Link #21681
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
I seriously believe that Myuki, Kyouya and Nanoha are not completely related...
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 22:34   Link #21682
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hotsprings Resort
Age: 28
Well, Miyuki is a cousin in Triangle Hearts, so it's A-OKAY for Kyouya to do the horizontal mumba with her.

Nanoha is a blood sibling, however.

Unless you're into that whole incest thing. Then it's also A-OKAY, just a bit more immoral and lolicon-ish. I'm lookin' at you, WildGoose.
__________________
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 22:36   Link #21683
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
I seriously believe that Myuki, Kyouya and Nanoha are not completely related...
They aren't in Triangle Heart. Kyouya is the son of Shiro and his first wife; Nanoha is the daughter of Shiro and his second wife (Momoko) so they're half-siblings. Miyuki is the daughter of Shiro's sister, so she's Kyouya and Nanoha's first cousin, although raised as a sibling.

It's unknown if any of that is considered canon for the Nanoha franchise. I basically work under the assumption that if anything isn't specifically contradicted ("Shiro is alive"; "Chrono is an Enforcer with the Time-Space Administration Bureau"; "Lindy is Chrono's mother"; "Shinobu has a younger sister") then it should be considered the same.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 22:36   Link #21684
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
I meant that they don't have the same parents in the Nanoha Universe...

EDIT: Late to receive your response, Dezo. :3
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 22:42   Link #21685
orbit
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
woow nice pictures 00- Raiser
do you have another pictures from that game

Quote:
There's another image with her severed hand in a cooler, but I doubt you guys want to see that...
can you pm the link to me
orbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 22:45   Link #21686
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
There's another image with her severed hand in a cooler, but I doubt you guys want to see that...
How do you-no! Scratch that. WHY she has a hand in a cooler? PM please...
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 22:50   Link #21687
Nita
Ņe~
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: quien sabe xd
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Nita
*dies at Shinobu's images*

NEED MOAR!
__________________

Watcha lookin'?
Nita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 22:55   Link #21688
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
...

Why does she look so cute and huggable and sweet?!
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 22:56   Link #21689
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
At this rate, we're going to be able to expect a Shinobu-centric Nanoha fic from RB somewhere down the line...
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:13   Link #21690
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Too lazy to PM =/

Spoiler for Hand in the cooler:


No idea what happened to cause this. Maybe Kyouya was an idiot and brought swords into the bedroom?

As for the rest of the images in the set, unless you saw the Triangle Hearts OVA, you won't know who any of them are. Since I can't give you a direct link due to the adult content, I will tell you to go here and search for 'triangle heart'.

So far as the Takamachi family situation in Nanohaverse goes, I think it's the same as Triangle Hearts. For sure, Kyouya is the son of another wife, as he's 19 in S1, and Momoko is 33. Did Shiro knock up Momoko at 14? I highly doubt it. Miyuki was 17, and birth at 16 is more acceptable, but is still unlikely to me. But seeing as how Shiro and Momoko are still like newlyweds, I'd imagine they'd have more kids between Miyuki and Nanoha if that was the case.

So yeah, in Nanohaverse, Kyouya and Nanoha are half siblings, and Miyuki still being the cousin makes sense to me, as her and Kyouya always gave me the "waaaay too close for siblings" vibe when I first saw them.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:23   Link #21691
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Too lazy to PM =/

Spoiler for Hand in the cooler:


No idea what happened to cause this. Maybe Kyouya was an idiot and brought swords into the bedroom?

As for the rest of the images in the set, unless you saw the Triangle Hearts OVA, you won't know who any of them are. Since I can't give you a direct link due to the adult content, I will tell you to go here and search for 'triangle heart'.

So far as the Takamachi family situation in Nanohaverse goes, I think it's the same as Triangle Hearts. For sure, Kyouya is the son of another wife, as he's 19 in S1, and Momoko is 33. Did Shiro knock up Momoko at 14? I highly doubt it. Miyuki was 17, and birth at 16 is more acceptable, but is still unlikely to me. But seeing as how Shiro and Momoko are still like newlyweds, I'd imagine they'd have more kids between Miyuki and Nanoha if that was the case.

So yeah, in Nanohaverse, Kyouya and Nanoha are half siblings, and Miyuki still being the cousin makes sense to me, as her and Kyouya always gave me the "waaaay too close for siblings" vibe when I first saw them.
This theory does make a lot of sense, all things considered. I guess the only thing truly in doubt now is the status of Miyuki's parentage.

... whatever happened to Shiro's first wife, anyway?
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:28   Link #21692
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
This theory does make a lot of sense, all things considered. I guess the only thing truly in doubt now is the status of Miyuki's parentage.

... whatever happened to Shiro's first wife, anyway?
I believe she died in the attack that killed his whole family and made Miyuki's mother Misato leave her with her brother to pursue revenge.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:33   Link #21693
motaku96
もたく
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I would also like to add that this would explain why nanoha only told her mother when she was going away with the TSAB in season 1.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:38   Link #21694
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I believe she died in the attack that killed his whole family and made Miyuki's mother Misato leave her with her brother to pursue revenge.
I dunno. Clover definitely killed Miyuki's biological father, but wiki just says 'and extended family', and that could be on the father's side.

I base this on nothing, really, but if Shiro's first wife had been killed because of his job, usually in that situation the man would avoid getting into another relationship out of fear the same thing could happen again. *Shrug* Or maybe Shiro just is the kind of guy who'd go "I'm not gonna let these evil guys get in the way of my happiness." Or maybe he was all "Don't get close to me if you value your life!" but Momoko was awesome enough to break through that facade.

I guess that talk is more appropriate for the fanfiction thread

Oh, I just remembered. I have the art book for Triangle Hearts 3. It's 100% work safe! Pics of vampire Shinobu included.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1G41QNB5
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:38   Link #21695
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
I would also like to add that this would explain why nanoha only told her mother when she was going away with the TSAB in season 1.


Elaborate, please.

EDIT: Awesome, Raiser! XD
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:43   Link #21696
motaku96
もたく
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post


Elaborate, please.

EDIT: Awesome, Raiser! XD
I think it was episode 8. Nanoha leaves home to go w/ the TSAB so that they can save Fate. Nanoha is cleaning the dishes with her mother, and she tells her that she has to go do something or....I don't really remember. I can pop in my dvd to check but I don't have time right now. Anyway, her mother says she understands and stuff about she'll explain it to the others. So I'm saying, Nanoha only told her mother since she's closer to her.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:46   Link #21697
GlancingReverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Yeah, episode 8. I always thought she only told her mother because she knew that her mother would understand her the most and that she could reasonably convince the others.
GlancingReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:47   Link #21698
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
I think it was episode 8. Nanoha leaves home to go w/ the TSAB so that they can save Fate. Nanoha is cleaning the dishes with her mother, and she tells her that she has to go do something or....I don't really remember. I can pop in my dvd to check but I don't have time right now. Anyway, her mother says she understands and stuff about she'll explain it to the others. So I'm saying, Nanoha only told her mother since she's closer to her.
So are you saying that the reason she told her mother was because she's basically the only one that Nanoha can really relate to? Right? But she's related to her father as well.
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:50   Link #21699
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Daughters are generally closer to their mothers anyways. Not exactly surprising Momoko would be the one Nanoha confided in.

There's the added level that Momoko is used to Shiro leaving for extended periods of time, I suppose.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:52   Link #21700
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Daughters are generally closer to their mothers anyways. Not exactly surprising Momoko would be the one Nanoha confided in.

There's the added level that Momoko is used to Shiro leaving for extended periods of time, I suppose.
That explains a lot...
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.