AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-11, 00:40   Link #26081
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
She doesn't grow that high because Erio's an accused height vampire.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 01:41   Link #26082
mielipuoli
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Considering her hair in that pic, I rather suspect I know what happened to Caro's height...
mielipuoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 05:40   Link #26083
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
nice, but why Caro does not grow up like Erio?
I believe "Because Erio's been stealing her height (by fondling her breasts)." is the current theory. Speaking of, I'm more worried about her horizontal growth. Hasn't the puberty fairy visited her at all?
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 05:49   Link #26084
Kagayaki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston
Age: 24
__________________
Kagayaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 13:46   Link #26085
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
nice, but why Caro does not grow up like Erio?
Each generation has its own Eternal Loli. Dibs on Corona being one of Vivio's gen (because she is they only one without an adult mode yet).
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 00:24   Link #26086
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Ok, so I need help. I'm currently working on a non-h Yuunoha doujinshi but this one page is giving me problems:



vic-vic translated it like this:

Nanoha: Yu…Yup. How, how can I say it… when I was in café I used Raging Heart to perform the simulation… but I didn`t expect
Yuuno: To give a reply that`s sound pretty like a humiliation. So Nanoha like.
Nanoha: Eh? It…is? But I truly don`t expect.
Yuuno: Wh-Why… me. Even though you waited for me for a long time.
Nanoha: Yes, Maybe it`s because… it`s about Yuuno-kun, I think it can be so? Moreover, it was a simulation when I tried to break illusion-Yuuno-kun`s defense. It was a crushing defeat.

But after trying to reword it, I just couldn't get it to make sense to me. Can anyone give me a hand? (For context, Yuuno just met up with Nanoha late because he was held up at work.)
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 03:03   Link #26087
Demi.
Ass connoisseur
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 27
Either the artist is all drawing talent and no writing talent, or something went wrong in the translation stage...
__________________
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 17:00   Link #26088
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Ok, so I need help. I'm currently working on a non-h Yuunoha doujinshi but this one page is giving me problems:



vic-vic translated it like this:

Nanoha: Yu…Yup. How, how can I say it… when I was in café I used Raging Heart to perform the simulation… but I didn`t expect
Yuuno: To give a reply that`s sound pretty like a humiliation. So Nanoha like.
Nanoha: Eh? It…is? But I truly don`t expect.
Yuuno: Wh-Why… me. Even though you waited for me for a long time.
Nanoha: Yes, Maybe it`s because… it`s about Yuuno-kun, I think it can be so? Moreover, it was a simulation when I tried to break illusion-Yuuno-kun`s defense. It was a crushing defeat.

But after trying to reword it, I just couldn't get it to make sense to me. Can anyone give me a hand? (For context, Yuuno just met up with Nanoha late because he was held up at work.)
What's the context of the full story? Nanoha just greeting Yuuno and talking with him when he comes home late from work?
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 17:13   Link #26089
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Not home, they're out on a date. You'll know the full story when I post it
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 18:21   Link #26090
Takamura Mamoru
The Hawk
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Berlin, Fatherland
Spoiler for inb4 heart attacks:
__________________

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2010-11-15 at 23:15. Reason: THUMBNAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Takamura Mamoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 19:32   Link #26091
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Oh goodie, just what me and Demi have been waiting for Thanks
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 20:24   Link #26092
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
err u guys have seen this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykf566 View Post
Spoiler for Force 11:
Now we have unlimited paper works?

Quoted from another thread

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2010-11-12 at 20:42.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 20:42   Link #26093
Demi.
Ass connoisseur
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Mamoru View Post
*snip*
Just one hug...that's all I ask.
__________________

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2010-11-15 at 23:26. Reason: Don't quote the incredibly huge image...
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 03:01   Link #26094
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
... I can already hear RB's delighted squee.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 08:18   Link #26095
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 27
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 10:55   Link #26096
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
... I can already hear RB's delighted squee.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE---

Thanks for posting the rest of the images, Raiser. Miyuki looks awesome, Shinobu is very beautiful, and damn those maids can take serious damage.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 11:20   Link #26097
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I believe "Because Erio's been stealing her height (by fondling her breasts)." is the current theory. Speaking of, I'm more worried about her horizontal growth. Hasn't the puberty fairy visited her at all?
caro has breasts
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 11:41   Link #26098
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
caro has breasts
Erio grabbed them at age 10, so, I think she does.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 12:36   Link #26099
Nei Tsukishime
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Israel
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Nei Tsukishime Send a message via MSN to Nei Tsukishime Send a message via Skype™ to Nei Tsukishime
Nei Tsukishime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 12:40   Link #26100
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.