AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-13, 12:45   Link #26101
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Best part of that image is Lutecia glomping Erio and Caro getting all sad face.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 12:59   Link #26102
vic-vic
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: forge-world Moscow 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Best part of that image is Lutecia glomping Erio and Caro getting all sad face.
*Nod-Nod-Nod-Nod*
vic-vic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 03:11   Link #26103
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
So I'm done editing that Yuunoha doujinshi, and best of all it's completely work safe so I can actually post the link here and not get into trouble for it! Hurray!!!



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q970497Z Link is dead due to trolling. PM me for link.

I'm still not happy with that page, but there's not much more we could have done with it. Thanks go out to vic-vic for TLing as always, and thanks to Satashi for helping me get the raws.

Next is a Wolkenritter doujin and then another Numbers doujin. Guess no one was interested in that previous one =/

In the meantime

__________________

Last edited by 00-Raiser; 2010-11-15 at 23:06.
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 05:44   Link #26104
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
So I'm done editing that Yuunoha doujinshi, and best of all it's completely work safe so I can actually post the link here and not get into trouble for it! Hurray!!!


...
Thanks for the translation 00-Raiser

Quote:
...
Guess no one was interested in that previous one =/
...
Err i may have missed it, what was it about ?
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 07:21   Link #26105
Megaolix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Next is a Wolkenritter doujin and then another Numbers doujin. Guess no one was interested in that previous one =/
Please don't tell me the one no one was interested was the YuunoHayate one. I looked forward to it oh so much...
__________________
I hate sad and bittersweet endings. Why? Because I think the real world is sad enough as it is. Must our stories be sad too?
Megaolix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 08:30   Link #26106
SNobleJr
\m/,
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hungary
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Next is a Wolkenritter doujin and then another Numbers doujin.
Are these ones going to be non-h, too, like the one you've just posted? Because then I'd definitely be interested.

Speaking of the Yuunoha doujin, it's... well, a little disjointed in places, and I found the dialogue clunky, but it's not bad if one's just looking for a little fluff.
__________________
A programmer is an organism that converts coffee into software.
SNobleJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 08:48   Link #26107
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 28
There's a YuunoHayate one? How did I miss that?!
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 09:03   Link #26108
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On bended knee asking Belldandy to marry me
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
So I'm done editing that Yuunoha doujinshi...
So. Cute.

That brings back memories.





__________________
Mushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 09:28   Link #26109
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Last time I checked, 00-R hasn't even gotten the YuunoHayate doujin through the Moon-Grinder Vic-Vic, so I don't think it's that... The cover of that doujin too is quite SFW, so one would had known if he had completed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
So I'm done editing that Yuunoha doujinshi, and best of all it's completely work safe so I can actually post the link here and not get into trouble for it! Hurray!!!
This artist's stuff don't really ever made rounds, so it's nice to see it. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Guess no one was interested in that previous one =/
Explain.

... Did you perhaps had released something without explicitly stating it?
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 09:43   Link #26110
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
The last doujin Raiser did was a doujin involving Teana and how she won against Deed, Nove and Wendi.

It's rather funny.

Sadly, it's a H-doujin and he couldn't say "HEY! I've got porn over here!" without getting into trouble.

He did it before and got reported for it and the mods started cracking down on everything.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 10:08   Link #26111
SNobleJr
\m/,
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hungary
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
The last doujin Raiser did was a doujin involving Teana and how she won against Deed, Nove and Wendi.

It's rather funny.

Sadly, it's a H-doujin and he couldn't say "HEY! I've got porn over here!" without getting into trouble.

He did it before and got reported for it and the mods started cracking down on everything.
Also, it was an, ahem, unconventional subset of hentai at that. I downloaded it after asking for a link from Raiser, started reading it expecting something light-hearted and comedic, and got a bit of a shock a few pages in (admittedly, the worksafe pages that were posted up as a preview were funny, just misleading regarding the nature of the whole doujin).
__________________
A programmer is an organism that converts coffee into software.
SNobleJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 10:13   Link #26112
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNobleJr View Post
Also, it was an, ahem, unconventional subset of hentai at that. I downloaded it after asking for a link from Raiser, started reading it expecting something light-hearted and comedic, and got a bit of a shock a few pages in (admittedly, the worksafe pages that were posted up as a preview were funny, just misleading regarding the nature of the whole doujin).
Wimp.

But, yeah, it's not a type that's for everyone.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 10:54   Link #26113
SNobleJr
\m/,
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hungary
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Wimp. :p;)

But, yeah, it's not a type that's for everyone.
It's not like I haven't seen stuff like that before (though that doesn't make me like it any more), but it caught me by surprise that time. I was chortling at the up-until-then quirky tone, then bam,
Spoiler for Explicit material:

Didn't see that one coming.
__________________
A programmer is an organism that converts coffee into software.
SNobleJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 11:38   Link #26114
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNobleJr View Post
Are these ones going to be non-h, too, like the one you've just posted? Because then I'd definitely be interested.

Speaking of the Yuunoha doujin, it's... well, a little disjointed in places, and I found the dialogue clunky, but it's not bad if one's just looking for a little fluff.
Both of them are hentai doujinshi. The Wolkenritter one features a flashback to a cruel master, and the Number one is a bunch of single images with text blurbs.

And yeah, this doujin has some problems. The art leaves something to be desired and I'm not happy with how all the dialouge sounds either, but I did my best to have the lines make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Last time I checked, 00-R hasn't even gotten the YuunoHayate doujin through the Moon-Grinder Vic-Vic,
This. I want to finish my backlog before I add more to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Explain.

... Did you perhaps had released something without explicitly stating it?

I spoke of it in this post. Maybe I wasn't obvious enough about it, but I'm still not exactly sure within what limits I am allowed to work within... But come to think of it I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to talk about it, but I'm not allowed to tell you how to get it. You all have to figure that out yourselves

Spoiler for previous doujin:


But yeah, sorry about that SNobleJr, I should have given you proper warning but like I said I wasn't sure what all I could say. I hope you knew at least it was a hentai, because if it wasn't I would have posted the link in the thread like I did with this new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
He did it before and got reported for it and the mods started cracking down on everything.
Actually, it wasn't me. It was because some one posted a pic of Fate being assaulted by a monster. Why they thought it was a good idea to post that, I have no idea...

Anyways

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 12:00   Link #26115
SNobleJr
\m/,
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hungary
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Both of them are hentai doujinshi. The Wolkenritter one features a flashback to a cruel master, and the Number one is a bunch of single images with text blurbs.
Oh well, I'll take a look at them anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
But yeah, sorry about that SNobleJr, I should have given you proper warning but like I said I wasn't sure what all I could say. I hope you knew at least it was a hentai, because if it wasn't I would have posted the link in the thread like I did with this new one.
No harm done, really. I've seen weirder stuff, to be honest. This one just caught me by surprise, like I've said.

And considering that probably upwards of 95% of doujins is hentai, I suspected that much. I just expected something closer to the ecchi end of the scale, not hardcore.
__________________
A programmer is an organism that converts coffee into software.
SNobleJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 14:37   Link #26116
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post

Nice pic! *grabs*

Meanwhile, I just do not get otaku. One bunch are so obsessed with the purity and innocence of their favorite female characters that they wig out at the very concept of them having a boyfriend, and another bunch draws and consumes doujinshi of those same characters getting gang-raped.

Hm, maybe otaku just don't want to see anime girls in consensual relationships. That seems to be the one consistent point.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 15:03   Link #26117
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Hm, maybe otaku just don't want to see anime girls in consensual relationships. That seems to be the one consistent point.
More or less. A woman who has sex willingly is nothing but a dirty skank (unless the person they have sex with is the otaku themselves). However if she's raped then it didn't happen by her choice and her 'spiritual purity' remains in tact.

Plus there's how the girls themselves are the ones who decide if consentual sex happens or not. You can hit on a girl all you want, but if she doesn't take you back to her room, you won't score. Otaku, being the socially inept bunch that we are, can never get that far. Rape puts the power solely in the men's hands and allows them to nail girls they otherwise normally wouldn't have a chance with.

Of course this doesn't apply to everyone
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 15:22   Link #26118
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Meanwhile, I just do not get otaku. One bunch are so obsessed with the purity and innocence of their favorite female characters that they wig out at the very concept of them having a boyfriend, and another bunch draws and consumes doujinshi of those same characters getting gang-raped.

Hm, maybe otaku just don't want to see anime girls in consensual relationships. That seems to be the one consistent point.
Pretty much because we are dealing with two groups. Well, three, actually, but the two you mention are the more visible and vocal ones.

Group #1 - the hardcore fanboys, who don't want to see their 2D idols get into relationships. Why? Because that makes them "not available" and somewhere in the back of their minds, they entertain the fantasy of being the one (like a self-insert fanfic). Since viewership often drops when someone gets hooked up, the publishers have evolved to limit that where they can (as such, NanoFate fans are ironically what is preventing Nanoha and Fate from actually hooking up, with each other or other people). As long as they are single, the fantasy can be maintained.

Group #2 - this group's fantasy and sexual urges override everything else, and there is always an innate desire to see "pure" characters get dominated and humiliated. And once you account for Rule #34, you understand where all the hentai doujins come from.

The less seen group #3 are the normal fans, which generally always account for the majority. They are more level-headed, just enjoying the series for what it is without getting too fanatical one way or the other. Oftentimes, newcomers are flee into this group when they encounter people from Group #1. The silent majority, if you will. Contrary to belief, most people just don't care enough; it's always the extremists that make the most noise, and extremists are almost always the minority.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 16:01   Link #26119
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post

Plus there's how the girls themselves are the ones who decide if consentual sex happens or not. You can hit on a girl all you want, but if she doesn't take you back to her room, you won't score. Otaku, being the socially inept bunch that we are, can never get that far. Rape puts the power solely in the men's hands and allows them to nail girls they otherwise normally wouldn't have a chance with.
...That is certainly the impression of the (Japanese) otaku community I get left with.

Quote:
Of course this doesn't apply to everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
The less seen group #3 are the normal fans, which generally always account for the majority. They are more level-headed, just enjoying the series for what it is without getting too fanatical one way or the other. Oftentimes, newcomers are flee into this group when they encounter people from Group #1. The silent majority, if you will. Contrary to belief, most people just don't care enough; it's always the extremists that make the most noise, and extremists are almost always the minority.
I think what gets to me is that with regard to the anime community, I get the distressing idea that the extremists actually make up the majority, if not necessarily of viewers/fans, but of paying customers who buy the DVDs, CD, and merchandising goods. Therefore, the extremists wind up being the ones who determine policy for the rest of us. (On the other hand, one truth I have to accept as an anime fan is, since I live in the U.S., I am not even part of "the rest of us" from the producers' perspective. Any profit they make from me is strictly a bonus from their point of view; my cultural perspective and opinions of what a series "should be like" are completely irrelevant and therefore I have to take what I can get and simply avoid what I don't like. )
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 16:21   Link #26120
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
...That is certainly the impression of the (Japanese) otaku community I get left with.





I think what gets to me is that with regard to the anime community, I get the distressing idea that the extremists actually make up the majority, if not necessarily of viewers/fans, but of paying customers who buy the DVDs, CD, and merchandising goods. Therefore, the extremists wind up being the ones who determine policy for the rest of us. (On the other hand, one truth I have to accept as an anime fan is, since I live in the U.S., I am not even part of "the rest of us" from the producers' perspective. Any profit they make from me is strictly a bonus from their point of view; my cultural perspective and opinions of what a series "should be like" are completely irrelevant and therefore I have to take what I can get and simply avoid what I don't like. )
Well, I think it's obvious why they aren't going to directly cater to Group #2, unless they set out to make porn from the get go (but that's not what we were talking about). And maybe not even then - plenty of porn games got a makeover into non porn media when the powers that be decide to milk the franchise.

As for Group #1 and #3 - it's not like #3's going to insist on antagonizing #1. By definition, they don't really care that much.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.