AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-12, 15:18   Link #26581
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
I think being a nascar driver in general, suits Fate.
Not really. Her expression screamed at me "Wait, why am I wearing a shapeless jumpsuit when I can fly faster than any car ever built?"
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 15:18   Link #26582
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Actually, it's "Hasenritter", just like "Wolkenritter" = "Wolke" + "Ritter". Yeah, German word building can be confusing at times...
Oh! thanks!, now it makes more sense, is good to learn new things every day xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Hmmm, am I the only one who thinks that red suits Fate? Maybe it has something to do with her eyes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
I think being a nascar driver in general, suits Fate.:heh
Fate is about to start her career as a D-Wheeler! ...i can see her using a Fortune Lady Deck or a Thunder themed one xD
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 15:26   Link #26583
Demi.
Ass connoisseur
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Not really. Her expression screamed at me "Wait, why am I wearing a shapeless jumpsuit when I can fly faster than any car ever built?"
In an AU. One without magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi
Fate is about to start her career as a D-Wheeler! ...i can see her using a Fortune Lady Deck or a Thunder themed one xD
Riding a thunder themed Ferrari Testarossa!
__________________
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 15:48   Link #26584
Kallen4life
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Even over Nanoha? That's debatable.
debatable, yes .. I'd still probably bet on Hayate
__________________
When we hunt, we kill
No one is safe
Nothing is sacred
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 16:17   Link #26585
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
I think being a nascar driver in general, suits Fate.
She is so gonna wipe the track with everyone. With her reaction speed and acceleration overdrive soaking, not even the good ol' Schumi or the great Häkkinen really stand a chance.

PS: I know that both guys I mentioned come from the F1 world. I'm just not familiar with Nascar at all.
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 17:18   Link #26586
SNobleJr
\m/,
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hungary
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Editing is done:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6KK3FTMH

I took a few liberties here or there, changing the wording a bit to what I felt sounded better. It's nice getting doujinshi like this once in awhile. Most of the pages didn't have many word bubbles, and the bubbles are quite spacious so I didn't need to try to cram any super small text in there. That said, the last page was pretty awful.
Thanks to everyone involved in the work. Really refreshing, "d'aaww"-worthy piece after the piles of typical doujins that float around the Net.
__________________
A programmer is an organism that converts coffee into software.
SNobleJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 17:31   Link #26587
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNobleJr View Post
Thanks to everyone involved in the work. Really refreshing, "d'aaww"-worthy piece after the piles of typical doujins that float around the Net.
Well if anyone had some non-hentai Yuunoha doujinshi I'd be happy to work on those but I'm afraid I only know of the hentai ones.

Well, at least they're "d'aww" worthy hentai ones

Hm, looking through what I do have, I only have one non-h doujinshi about Fate I wouldn't mind getting done.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 17:42   Link #26588
mercurianangel
What to doodle next?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via AIM to mercurianangel Send a message via MSN to mercurianangel
Spoiler for One Einhart free-hair 0: 3:
__________________

~ DA ~ ~ LJ ~
mercurianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 18:25   Link #26589
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 28
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 23:24   Link #26590
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
>.>

__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 00:54   Link #26591
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hotsprings Resort
Age: 28
Rick, it's good to see your art improving.

However, the shooter in me screams in horror at those revolvers. I would suggest looking at some reference images, like the Colt Single Action Army for the cowboy look.

Also Mr. Pistols there has a huge Frankenstein-ish skull. Might want to chop a bit off his head.
__________________
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 01:00   Link #26592
Reck
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Joking nature behind that logic aside, parenting the same child doesn't necessarily mean those people are a couple.

Also, considering Eins was dead when Rein was 'concieved' would make Hayate a necrophiliac



I don't think so. Heck, Rienforce (in book form) was actually acting like the family pet, even more so than Zafira! This was only shown in the manga/sound stages, though.

Otherwise, when Reinforce was going to kill herself, Hayate tried to stop her by pulling the mother card and acted like she was scolding a disobediant child.

And then there's the fact that Hayate's contact with the actual Reinforce only amounts to maybe not even an hour!

While the Wolkenritter were a part of the book, I don't think they were made by the book. They were probably made along side the book by whoever made it in the first place. The Wolkies had treated Reinforce as another one of their comrades, not their mother. Strictly speaking, Reinforce is the administrator program rather than the actual book itself so all of them are basically programs loaded onto the same computer.

Finally, Reinforce still called Hayate 'Master', and therefore it's impossible for them to be equal partners.

Anyways, think what you want, of course, but I still don't approve of that idea
Actually, I don't agree your thinking. Since I think Eins has a pretty special position in Hayate's mind, and that position is very very different from other knights and Zwei.

If you had played PSP game and had listened all the dramas, you should clearly know that Eins is not standing at "daughter" position, but is standing at "equal partner" or "very special family" in Hayate's mind, right?
My main reason is that Hayate very trusts and relies on Eins, really. She shows Eins all her true face and feeling, shares all her thinkings which don't be talked with Knignts.
The true is that Hayate doesn't share(or show) her feeing or thinking with knights, even when she was very sad/upset.
But you can clearly see the fact that Hayate doesn't treat Eins with the same mode what she treats her children, knights and Zwei.
That is a very important and evident fact that Eins is a special people in Hayate's mind.
They can feel almost all their feelings each other, and Tuduki calls this special and strong relationship "絆kizuna", "誰よりも近づいて強い絆" between Hayate and Eins.
Therefore, Eins is not at "daughter" position, but is at "teacher","friend","sister", "equal partner" even "the most important people","other half" position. (actually in my mind, I think they are more like a couple than NF. )

So, what i question is why you can accept the saying of that NF are a couple, but cannot accept the special relationship between Hayate and Reinforce?

Last edited by Reck; 2010-12-13 at 01:13.
Reck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 01:11   Link #26593
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reck View Post
So, what i question is why you can accept the saying of that NF are a couple, but cannot accept the special relationship between Hayate and Reinforce?
Oh hi, you must be new! XD

Ignoring the PSP game because it's not canon, in the sound stages, this sharing her true face and feelings thing only happened in dreams that Hayate doesn't remember and hardly had control over what she disclosed, especially later when she was absorbed into the book. Again, the total interaction time between the two can be measured in minutes.

Of course Reinforce was an important part of Hayate's family, but as a lover? No thanks.

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 01:17   Link #26594
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Also, IIRC, dreams generally last, in actuality, a second or so...
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 01:23   Link #26595
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nanoha Used Car Dealership. RERISE!
Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Oh hi, you must be new! XD

Ignoring the PSP game because it's not canon, in the sound stages, this sharing her true face and feelings thing only happened in dreams that Hayate doesn't remember and hardly had control over what she disclosed, especially later when she was absorbed into the book. Again, the total interaction time between the two can be measured in minutes.

Of course Reinforce was an important part of Hayate's family, but as a lover? No thanks.

Well, the game continuity is fine, no need to say which is the mor important continuity (cannon? what's cannon? Everything is AU)
__________________
For those that belittle their favorite characters, complain about pairings, complain about oversexed images. Stop, thank you.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 01:54   Link #26596
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
Rick, it's good to see your art improving.

However, the shooter in me screams in horror at those revolvers. I would suggest looking at some reference images, like the Colt Single Action Army for the cowboy look.

Also Mr. Pistols there has a huge Frankenstein-ish skull. Might want to chop a bit off his head.
Thanks for the advice but not all credits go to me.

This was a team work picture I worked with the colombian illustrator Juan Pablo Ramirez (Champe)

SO it is like:

Sketch and inks: Myself.

Colors, shades and efect: Champe.
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 01:55   Link #26597
Reck
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Oh hi, you must be new! XD

Ignoring the PSP game because it's not canon, in the sound stages, this sharing her true face and feelings thing only happened in dreams that Hayate doesn't remember and hardly had control over what she disclosed, especially later when she was absorbed into the book. Again, the total interaction time between the two can be measured in minutes.

Of course Reinforce was an important part of Hayate's family, but as a lover? No thanks.
No, what i want to emphasize is not "they are lover", you misunderstand what I mean...
They are equal partner and have a special and strongest relationship than anybody!They are special couple even closer than NF!
Even in TV story Eins left Yagami family, but her abilities, thinkings and memories almost pass to Hayate.
So, the most important thing is that Eins is not playing the rule of daughter in Hayate's mind, but is standing at as "teacher","friend","sister", "equal partner" even "the most important people","other half" such special positions.
And you also need to remember that PSP game story is also written by Tuduki, so, if Eins is alive, what will happen between them are clearly presenting, right?

Then about AS DRAMA 02, Hayate had said that the link between she and Eins(at that time, Eins was still a book=3=) becomes stronger and stronger, even as like they are already in "union" state...Minds and feelings are almost sharing with each other. Even though they did't meet each other in real world, Hayate still knows Eins.(in track 7 and track 16)
No mater how short did they be along with each other really, they had already lived together at least more than five years when Hayate was night years old.
And No mater how short did they accompanied with each other really, they'll always be together.
That is what I want to say...

In addition, Zwei's features is based on Hayate and Eins, because Hayate though this child is their memories and the evidence what can prove this child is very precious existence for Hayate herself and Eins. (One of Eins's last words is "hoping Hayate will have a new union device in the future"...)
Hayate's life is secured and continued by Eins, Zwei is also. And the most important thing is that Hayate's linkcore had been linked with Eins's, and Zwei's is from Hayate's. Their relationships are a little parent-child like. That is, Zwei is Hayate and Einss' child, intrinsically.

One more thing, "Reinforce IS an important part of Hayate's family", NOT WAS...=3=
Eins is a member of Yagami family and is a pretty important and precious part in all members' mind forever. This message is from VIVID SPECIAL CHAPTER, dramas and all the official products which include stories about Yagami family.

p.s I don't think there are any canon in PSP game story...since the whole story is around "the dead process of Eins"...

Last edited by Reck; 2010-12-13 at 07:10.
Reck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 02:48   Link #26598
Kikaifan
Blazing General
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CA
Age: 28
Rein and the knights are very respectful towards Hayate but they're quite willing to go against her wishes when they think they know better. Reinforce especially. In the ending scene especially Rein just lays out for Hayate how it has to be and scolds her for trying to tell her otherwise.
__________________
Kikaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 06:45   Link #26599
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Just would like to state this.

This is the wrong thread for discussion of interpretations and opinions.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 09:19   Link #26600
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 28
Probably reuploads, but a quick view back a few pages revealed too many words and none of these (unless I missed them), so...



Spoiler for There's been many variants of this, but the all white is new for me:


Spoiler for I wish the left one had more screentime:
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.