AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-04, 01:08   Link #26801
Mow Yun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
4koma is awesome as always, whoever makes them has a really good sense of humor
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 01:24   Link #26802
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
From the person who did the other nano 4koma of this. Nanoha the Movie 1st Nano page 11 XD
Spoiler:
Can someone please post a translation?

Quote:
Something Vivio shouldn't do around Fate-mama. ^^;
Spoiler:
Tsk, tsk, Fate, you lolicon. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
Wow, not only is she an accomplished computer hacker and decent hairstylist, but she can also rock karaoke as well?

KIRA~!
Who the hell do you think she is?? She is a clone of a certified genius, you should have seen him rocking out with his band.
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 01:31   Link #26803
Mow Yun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Can someone please post a translation?
Something like:

First Contact (Title)
First couple boxes: sound effects
Fate: W-What? What's this sound (?) in my chest?
~Destiny~

I'm not very proficient at Japanese, and I just took a passing glance for the meaning so I haven't looked any of the words up. I think that's kind of the gist of the comic, though. Instead of sound, i think it's trying to say something more like, cry, but I'm not sure @_@
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 07:46   Link #26804
WarpObscura
Bibliophile
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: There's this dot on the world map...
Oh yeah, almost forgot. Friend of mine did a Lily pic.

__________________

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 09:32   Link #26805
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
>>

<<

From the person who did the other nano 4koma of this. Nanoha the Movie 1st Nano page 11 XD
Spoiler:
Title: First Contact

Ba-dump...

Ba-dump...

Ba-dump...

Fate: W-wha? Why's my heart suddenly beating so fast?

Footote: It's Destiny
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 09:39   Link #26806
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
>>

<<

From the person who did the other nano 4koma of this. Nanoha the Movie 1st Nano page 11 XD
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
Title: First Contact

Ba-dump...

Ba-dump...

Ba-dump...

Fate: W-wha? Why's my heart suddenly beating so fast?

Footote: It's Destiny
Ugh... I am suddenly reminded as to why I don't like the 4Komas.

People read them and take them as gospel.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 09:50   Link #26807
Takamura Mamoru
The Hawk
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Berlin, Fatherland
Spoiler for Signum:
Takamura Mamoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 12:43   Link #26808
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Wow! this is ...actually pretty accurate, i mean i've seen Bunny Signum pics before but somehow they fail to catch her image/expressions most of the time, this is surprisingly fitting xD
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 12:51   Link #26809
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Albany
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera
reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Mamoru View Post
Spoiler for Signum:
*simple passes out and dies of bloodloss* @_@
__________________
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet
"Come on! I don't feel like losing!" - Johnny Ridden, The Crimson Lightning
"Hatred is the root of all war! That's common sense, boy!" - Anavel Gato, The Nightmare of Solomon
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 13:07   Link #26810
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Mamoru View Post
Spoiler for Signum:
Man, I know Hayate likes to dress people up in cosplay, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's a touch ridiculous.

Oh well, nice eye candy is nice.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 13:24   Link #26811
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
Title: First Contact

Ba-dump...

Ba-dump...

Ba-dump...

Fate: W-wha? Why's my heart suddenly beating so fast?

Footote: It's Destiny
LOL

When I saw this pic, I was quite surprise to see Fate wearing a "normal" expression. I guess the artist wanted to go a different route even though in his/her "original" 4komas of Nano he/she has Fate like a love-struck puppy (I was thinking "perv" but I was just being nice ^^).

I really want to see more from this artist. I have most of the translations of 4Koma Nano. :3


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Ugh... I am suddenly reminded as to why I don't like the 4Komas.

People read them and take them as gospel.
Please elaborate on that. Ottocycle only translated what was there.
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 13:41   Link #26812
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post


Please elaborate on that. Ottocycle only translated what was there.
Because people tell me that "Fate's a lesbian, it's canon, it was in the manga, it's in the official manga, not in any fan manga" when they try to say that NanoFate is canon and they reference the 4Komas.

THAT is why I dislike them!
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 13:44   Link #26813
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Because people tell me that "Fate's a lesbian, it's canon, it was in the manga, it's in the official manga, not in any fan manga" when they try to say that NanoFate is canon and they reference the 4Komas.

THAT is why I dislike them!
Breath boy, breath.

It's only a PARODY comic series. And no one pointed that out just now (Fate lesbian, yada, yada, yada). Ottocycle was only translating it. But moving on.
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 13:59   Link #26814
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Actually i like the humor of those 4komas, it really helps to pass out various moments of the series(i'm madly hoping for ViVid/FORCE ones, i really want to see the author's take on the Huckebein xD). Btw, where you get the translated versions xD?(i only have the ones uploaded on Danbooru).
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 14:25   Link #26815
Demi.
Ass connoisseur
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post

When I saw this pic, I was quite surprise to see Fate wearing a "normal" expression. I guess the artist wanted to go a different route even though in his/her "original" 4komas of Nano he/she has Fate like a love-struck puppy (I was thinking "perv" but I was just being nice ^^).
I think in the movie 4komas, they should reverse the roles for Nanoha and Fate. Since in first season/movie Fate really didn't have all that much interest in Nanoha until the end, while Nanoha was the one trying to "reach out" to Fate. So when A's roles over, Nanoha can see what she has created in Fate when the roles are reversed once more and Fate becomes the lovestruck puppy.
__________________
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 14:42   Link #26816
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
Breath boy, breath.

It's only a PARODY comic series. And no one pointed that out just now (Fate lesbian, yada, yada, yada). Ottocycle was only translating it. But moving on.
Yeah, but like Nanya said, people (not those here) take those 4komas far too seriously, taking the character portrayals to be canonically accurate. I liked them myself at first, but as time went on they've just been re-using the same jokes over and over, and the characters became just 1 trait wonders. Fate's the worst, as all she does is be all psycho lesbian stalker for Nanoha.

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 14:50   Link #26817
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Yeah, but like Nanya said, people (not those here) take those 4komas far too seriously, taking the character portrayals to be canonically accurate. I liked them myself at first, but as time went on they've just been re-using the same jokes over and over, and the characters became just 1 trait wonders. Fate's the worst, as all she does is be all psycho lesbian stalker for Nanoha.
Well it's a parody, me myself will have lot's of fun with all the posible jokes ViVid/FORCe are trowing around(i can see Signum being a quietly sore looser about Cypha's fight, crushing cans of soda one-handed or brekaing holes in a wall with her calm expression everytime the fight is mentioned xD. Or Erio finally realizing he's a pimp and take the oportunity to take advantage of Fate during the mock battle on Vivid xD).

Besides, that "Vivio in Wonderland" pic is very cute xD.
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 14:52   Link #26818
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Well it's a parody, me myself will have lot's of fun with all the posible jokes ViVid/FORCe are trowing around(i can see Signum being a quietly sore looser about Cypha's fight, crushing cans of soda one-handed or brekaing holes in a wall with her calm expression everytime the fight is mentioned xD. Or Erio finally realizing he's a pimp and take the oportunity to take advantage of Fate during the mock battle on Vivid xD).
To be honest, that's about the ONLY thing in the 4Komas I wanna see...

How Erio's handling everything.

Cuz, I'm kind of tired of the way they handle "shipping". Ugh.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 15:01   Link #26819
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Actually i like the humor of those 4komas, it really helps to pass out various moments of the series(i'm madly hoping for ViVid/FORCE ones, i really want to see the author's take on the Huckebein xD). Btw, where you get the translated versions xD?(i only have the ones uploaded on Danbooru).
Hm...I don't remember. I believe someone gave me the links. Someone from here perhaps?

I have:

1. Nanoha A's Omake
2. Nanoha A's Special Omake
3. StrikerS Omake

I thought I had the StrikerS Special Omake but I guess not.
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 15:05   Link #26820
Demi.
Ass connoisseur
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 28
I have them somewhere in my Megapack. I doubt they're still available somewhere online. At least all of them. It's been so long.
__________________
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.