AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-04, 08:25   Link #28381
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
He's probably the type who thinks scars are cool. You get 'em, you keep 'em.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 09:14   Link #28382
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
He's probably the type who thinks scars are cool. You get 'em, you keep 'em.
As someone who has scars on my face, lemme tell ya, they aren't cool.

Especially since I've had them ever since before I could remember.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 09:55   Link #28383
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Man, and I thought we were moving away from the lolicon as the series went along.
At first, but then Vivid brought it right back

And yeah, I'm sure they have technology to remove scars, but in the context of Alavon's picture it's possible that Nanoha could decide to keep the scar as a constant reminder of what happened to her.

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 10:02   Link #28384
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Why would she need to? They got videos and everything already. :P

Vivio: "Want to see something cool!"
Einhart: "Shouldn't this be private?"

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 10:17   Link #28385
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser


Spoiler for naked ghost:
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 10:28   Link #28386
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
So, it's really Hayate's Birthday?

Well, at least Curren already gives her a present
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 10:36   Link #28387
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
As someone who has scars on my face, lemme tell ya, they aren't cool.

Especially since I've had them ever since before I could remember.
As this is a series that would go at great lengths to invoke rule of drama, not shying away from invoking the likes of Poor Communications Kills and Good is Dumb, "realism" is probably at the bottom of their list Attempting to use real-life comparisons to the series (and many other animanga's, actually) would only whack your brain (and liver). Give you ulcer, even.

__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 11:57   Link #28388
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
More coming down the pipe

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 12:07   Link #28389
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I don't complain, more Hayate birthday pictures means moar Signum(don't ask xD). Besides....

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Zwei have the same sweter as Ein's xD!
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 12:31   Link #28390
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post

Spoiler for +2:
Hmmm... wher's this from? Who're the girls with the pistols?
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 12:34   Link #28391
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Hmmm... wher's this from? Who're the girls with the pistols?
Kyrie Florian and Amitie Florian from the Gears of Destiny
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 17:33   Link #28392
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
I've never been very good at pinning down exacts, but Seikou looks a bit... manfaced here.
I laughed so hard because it's true. I was happy with how the coloring and perspective came out but not her face to be honest but I was too far in and tired to change anything. I guess I can safely say it's....a MALE Seikou (Stern). Must be the only one of its kind.

But thanks for pointing it out. I really appreciate it.

Quote:
This. I love this one - Nanoha's expression goes perfectly with the scar (and yes, I too, have had the urge to scar up the Nanoha franchise just because they always end up with huge injuries but come out with flawless skin lol).

I would nitpick about the length of her torso but I think you'd already have spotted the stray lines

@ yuiseppe: Thanks! Hm...I never saw that but know that you mentioned it...

*sigh*

I still have a long way to go.

And since today is Hayate's birthday...

Spoiler for Birthday Girl:
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 17:41   Link #28393
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Really cute Good job, Alavon. It would be nice if you coloured it too.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 17:47   Link #28394
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Really cute Good job, Alavon. It would be nice if you coloured it too.
Thanks! XD

I was thinking about doing that but I began drawing it this morning at around 2:30. I didn't go to sleep until around 4. :/ Then I finished it not that long ago. The reason why I drew it was because I was surfing the net and came across a picture that had birthday girl on it and the date. So I decided to do a quick sketch. I wanted to use screentone but by then I was too tired so it came out like that. Now I know how manga-ka's feel during a deadline. lol
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 03:09   Link #28395
WarpObscura
Bibliophile
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: There's this dot on the world map...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
I laughed so hard because it's true. I was happy with how the coloring and perspective came out but not her face to be honest but I was too far in and tired to change anything. I guess I can safely say it's....a MALE Seikou (Stern). Must be the only one of its kind.

But thanks for pointing it out. I really appreciate it.
Wish I could have pinpointed the problem, though. Would have been more useful than just whinging.
__________________

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 14:28   Link #28396
vic-vic
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: forge-world Moscow 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Something for the Huck fans



Curren just out of the shower = <3

Vic-vic, if you'd like to take a stab at it
01.
Warning! To all crew members, it`s emergency situation!
Stella`s sign: Monthly food eating competition.
Approaching of an unknown object toward the hull of ship with tremendous speed is confirmed! Crew must immediately proceed to shelters.
Veyron: Bureau`s pursue…? Leave the interception to Stella…
Fortis: As you heard, we must proceed to shelters.
Veiron: Wait.
Veyron: It`s can`t be helped, I continue my food competition after I blast them apart. It will be easy.
Toma: UOOOOOOOO!!!
Veyron: GUE!!
02
Toma: …Um, in general. Can you please hear my story. We already have a deal once.
Toma: When Silver Cross activated, mana`s outburst occurred and when I regained consciousness we already was sent away with blast.
Toma: We passť many location with tremendous speed and during certain circumstances we ended up here.
Veyron: In general, I`m going to kill you for this stunt.
Isis: Hey! Don`t be mean to Toma!
Arnage: Uh, you know…
Arnage: Now we have hole in our ship`s frame, that was sure a hell of mana`s outburst.
Lily: I`m sorry Toma…
Toma: Lily?
Lily: I wasn`t able to grasp control on Silver Cross firmly, and because of this mana`s outbusrt occurred.
Deville: I suppose it`s happened because of planet`s rotation that uplift speed of float.
Fortis: I see… Under such circumstances it was possible to go through all of those places on such speed and burst through our ship.
Toma: In general, can it be that because of Silver Cross now my, Lily and Isis dignity in danger…?
Arnage/Veyron: NO WAY!
03
Curren: Now-now, stop right there.
Curren: We have a new family members, don`t spoil a good day.
Deville: Leader…
Veyron: Big sis… can it be, that you issued order to retreat knowing, that`s in the end they will become our comrades?
Curren: TSAB will never trust Silver Cross owner and will try to hold him on short leash in order to minimize the risk, this concluded in mana`s outburst and in the end he come to us.
Curren: But why Silver Cross send those two here, from the TSAB clutch?
Curren: Seems that this missy simple was unlucky.
Toma: But… I…
Curren: If your family can`t help, than you can ask for help from neighbors.
Curren: Moreover.
Curren: We don`t leave lonely kids in wilds, we not a demons.
04
Veyron: Why you`re so nice to them, take the book from them instead. If we steart to behave like civilian servants and help them…
Veyron: We became like those terrorists, who six years ago do the same and became TSAb lapdogs, sorry, but I didn`t want to be part of this.
Arnage: Hey, Vey-nii, what about my dinner?
Veyron: We can`t take a food in such situation, blockhead.
Arnage; Huh…
Arnage: Because of yesterday’s ruckus, I left my snacks half-way done.
Arnage: Today Stella in wonderful mood.
Arnage: Hey, Stella?
Arnage: Why you`re so energetic this morning?
05
Isis: Welcome back, master.
Isis: Please enjoy numerous marvelous dishes, prepared with great diligence.
Arnage: Eh? What is that? I don`t understand anything. What is this outfit?
Isis: Yesterday’s dinner was spoiled because of us, aren`t it? We`re maids, maids.
Isis: So today I and Toma will take on ourselves any food preparation.
Isis: You said, you can cook.
Isis: But can you said it again after seeing this?
Arnage: Why you…
06
Basically, Toma use receipts than request a massive usage of seasonings.
Isis: Now, I thoughtfully will take care of this dish fron bottom to the up.
Arnage: You say many things. But can you start to use new receipt and start to use new ingredients.
07
Isis: It`s seems that Stella-chan recognized us as her comrades.
Arnage: Uh, instead of comrades, I think words “useful food-makers” is more fitting.
Veyron: You can it it too.
Arnage: Seems your brain muscles are relaxed.
Arnage: Oh~ well.
Arnage: I`ll eat.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 15:54   Link #28397
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Thanks, vic-vic. ^^
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 18:49   Link #28398
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
How do you kill someone 'in general'?

Also seems like Curren I did about the book's owner and the TSAB.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 20:59   Link #28399
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 11:13   Link #28400
GonzoTheAnimeFan
Meh....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Backwoods
A few things about Subaru that we should probably agree upon: Rainbows are straighter than her, and harming her sister is a last resort!

Spoiler for Berserk Subaru, one NSFW (Censored) pic, and some other berserk woman like her:

Last edited by GonzoTheAnimeFan; 2011-06-06 at 11:15. Reason: Wrong Demote + Nipples are No-No here
GonzoTheAnimeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.