AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-01, 10:20   Link #30561
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Spoiler for Have some FateNum fanart:
At first i failed to recognize Signum because of the abscense of her ahoge but then i noted her still tied bridal tails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu1963 View Post
The Plasma gun mode she used against the fake Huckbein.
Yup, it's her plasma gun, i think one of the reasons Arnage is the most likeable of the Huckebein is because her bumbly personality makes her a perfect foil for almost all the other Huckebeins(Snarky Veyron, Silent Deville, Annoying Fortis and even for Psychotic Cypha).
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 11:16   Link #30562
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Yup, it's her plasma gun
Whoa, that's a plasma gun? Where did that info come from?

And as much as I want to take jabs at its unergonomic design, those things are actually smaller than the Strike Cannon
__________________
Tiresias is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 11:45   Link #30563
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Whoa, that's a plasma gun? Where did that info come from?
Force Ch. 19, when Marty showed to be too fast and resilet for her Gatling+Rocket combo to work, she change to this mode to defeat him with a plasma blast.
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 11:45   Link #30564
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Hurricane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I think one of the reasons Arnage is the most likeable of the Huckebein is because her bumbly personality makes her a perfect foil for almost all the other Huckebeins(Snarky Veyron, Silent Deville, Annoying Fortis and even for Psychotic Cypha).
Don't forget the troll Curren. Anyway, that plasma gun suits her.

And speaking about bumbly, I hope if Isis and Arnage meet again, they can be a good friendly rivalry, I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Whoa, that's a plasma gun? Where did that info come from?

And as much as I want to take jabs at its unergonomic design, those things are actually smaller than the Strike Cannon
I don't know. Probably it's her creation. Perhaps the small size as you say, but certainly in terms of great power.
__________________
"Use of deadly force is authorized"
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 11:47   Link #30565
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
We won't get official art of Dego and Marty anytime soone right?

I like Marty, he's a pretty cool guy.
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 11:49   Link #30566
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Hurricane
Yeah, me too. But unfortunately, his life didn't last long. Despite he's a Fake Huckebein, his appearance and personality are less ostentatious than the original ones.

Even Dego too.
__________________
"Use of deadly force is authorized"
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 12:23   Link #30567
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
We won't get official art of Dego and Marty anytime soone right?
They were toss away villains that didn't even last a whole chapter.

Naturally they'll be on the next magazine poster.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 12:25   Link #30568
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
They were toss away villains that didn't even last a whole chapter.

Naturally they'll be on the next magazine poster.
Yet they were more charismatic and true to their roles than the main villains xD

One-Scene Wonder anyone?
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 12:36   Link #30569
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
If you want to like someone because they oppose the Hucks, how about, uh, the heroes?
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 12:44   Link #30570
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
If you want to like someone because they oppose the Hucks, how about, uh, the heroes?
Dego and Marty did a better job at that too xDU

To be fair, i didn't like Dego that much, he was a douche. Marty on the other hand was a lovable scum, it should be funny to watch him facing the ladies xD.
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 13:00   Link #30571
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
They got pwned far quicker than the heros did and you're saying they did a better job?
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 13:03   Link #30572
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
They got pwned far quicker than the heros did and you're saying they did a better job?
Because they were enough of a threat to being taken seriously by the Hucks in first place, Veyron and Arnage even stoped the punchlines and jokes once they started to fight them and were only able to beat them because both go full power. A great change in comparission with their fights against Section Six were apprently the Hucks wasn't even trying until Hayate was about to drop a freaking Mount Everest on their heads, then Curren appears and effortlessly solves that little problem.
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 13:12   Link #30573
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
*looks at conversation and sighs*

This is why I don't read Force or ViVid.

All the complaints suck the fun out of it.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 13:23   Link #30574
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Your logic is flawed there Nanya. The complaints are what you're not supposed to read.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 14:26   Link #30575
Laevatein
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Shouldn't Subaru be the one cosplaying Rainbow Dash?

Or is Rainbow Dash too straight for her?
Laevatein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 15:28   Link #30576
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Your logic is flawed there Nanya. The complaints are what you're not supposed to read.
Well, that explains a lot.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 15:32   Link #30577
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Your logic is flawed there Nanya. The complaints are what you're not supposed to read.
When all you see are complaints everywhere, there's no fun in reading it anymore.

It's just...

Disgusting.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 16:44   Link #30578
biodude711
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
When all you see are complaints everywhere, there's no fun in reading it anymore.

It's just...

Disgusting.
I look at it this way. Complaints are always going to happen no matter what. However, if they make up half the posts in a thread, then that's a different story.
__________________
biodude711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 17:04   Link #30579
Demi.
Ass connoisseur
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 28
Why would other peoples opinions impact ones enjoyment?
__________________
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 17:08   Link #30580
Archon_Wing
Cool Story Bro
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Eating Donuts
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
I don't read Force or Vivid either, but for different reasons.

Just stick to staring at the images in this thread and be happy, IMO.

Either that or learn to debate so you can shoo bad arguments away. In any case, screw what other people think.
__________________
Dedicated to the conservation of anime noses.
Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480 (Stormbluff Isle)
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.