AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-11, 09:06   Link #30701
biodude711
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Let me try that again,

Spoiler for Bloody Nanoha NSFW:

Better, Craxuan?
__________________
biodude711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 09:23   Link #30702
Craxuan
Crax
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: MY
Yep, thanks!

Er... Lol it looks more like jam than blood seriously.

I stumbled into a treasure website that has all sort of Nanoha doujins in it... and the dreaded CYCLONE series. Goddamn the memories...
__________________
Craxuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 09:30   Link #30703
biodude711
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Yep, thanks!

Er... Lol it looks more like jam than blood seriously.
You know, after you said that, it really does look like jam.

To be completely serious, I think that picture illustrates just how badly injured Nanoha was when she got ambushed between A's and StrikerS.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
I stumbled into a treasure website that has all sort of Nanoha doujins in it... and the dreaded CYCLONE series. Goddamn the memories...
I never read it. Is it really that bad?
__________________
biodude711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 09:46   Link #30704
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Cyclone's stuff is infamous for being very hardcore and brutal.

On a lighter note, there seems to be an influx of images on pixiv featuring the pocky kissing game. I wonder why that is.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 09:47   Link #30705
biodude711
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Cyclone's stuff is infamous for being very hardcore and brutal.
'Hardcore and brutal' as in sexually or violent?
__________________
biodude711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 10:34   Link #30706
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Sexually. There's not really any gore to speak of but lots of rape of the gang and monster variety. There's also brainwashing and other fun stuff like that.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 11:16   Link #30707
biodude711
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Sexually. There's not really any gore to speak of but lots of rape of the gang and monster variety. There's also brainwashing and other fun stuff like that.
What the hell happened to stories where sex was consensual?!
__________________
biodude711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 11:32   Link #30708
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodude711 View Post
What the hell happened to stories where sex was consensual?!
I was wondering the same myself for a long time xDU

Apparently doujin writers don't find romance erotic anymore -_-
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 11:35   Link #30709
Filraen
Big Damn Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodude711 View Post
What the hell happened to stories where sex was consensual?!
Became a rare fetish. -_-'''''''''''''''''''
Filraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 11:59   Link #30710
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filraen View Post
Became a rare fetish. -_-'''''''''''''''''''
As a girl I prefer romance.
__________________
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 12:11   Link #30711
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodude711 View Post
You know, after you said that, it really does look like jam.

To be completely serious, I think that picture illustrates just how badly injured Nanoha was when she got ambushed between A's and StrikerS.
Except her Jacket seems more similar to StrikerS design in that pic than to A's... I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodude711 View Post
What the hell happened to stories where sex was consensual?!
For quite a long time, the Wiki That Should Not Be Mentioned mentioned an widely-held (on the internet) attitude that considers "consensual heterosexual marital sex in missionary position for the purpose of procreation" the squickiest type of sexual activity ever. I guess they were onto something. :3
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 12:16   Link #30712
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
For quite a long time, the Wiki That Should Not Be Mentioned mentioned an widely-held (on the internet) attitude that considers "consensual heterosexual marital sex in missionary position for the purpose of procreation" the squickiest type of sexual activity ever. I guess they were onto something. :3
It's official, we're living in a Crapsack World xDU
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 12:21   Link #30713
biodude711
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Except her Jacket seems more similar to StrikerS design in that pic than to A's... I think.
Very well could be...still disturbing to see Nanoha like that.
__________________
biodude711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 12:21   Link #30714
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Cyclone isn't so much "hardcore" graphically, it just has good quality art. It's also leagues above most doujin in providing a good emotional payload, which make the doujin tug your heartstrings and make you feel for the characters more, which might be the reason people label it hardcore.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 12:27   Link #30715
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Cyclone isn't so much "hardcore" graphically, it just has good quality art. It's also leagues above most doujin in providing a good emotional payload, which make the doujin tug your heartstrings and make you feel for the characters more, which might be the reason people label it hardcore.
If anything they make me more desesitized about what happens to the main cast and to wish death over Quattro.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 12:48   Link #30716
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Cyclone isn't so much "hardcore" graphically, it just has good quality art. It's also leagues above most doujin in providing a good emotional payload, which make the doujin tug your heartstrings and make you feel for the characters more, which might be the reason people label it hardcore.
The art's okay.

Tugging at the heart strings isn't what doujins like those are supposed to do.

If you can't fap to it, it's not doing its job.

And people label it as hardcore because it features Jail and co raping and torturing the characters with various mechanisms, brainwashing them, turning them against each other, bukkake everywhere and it's just plain malicious in its depiction.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 12:48   Link #30717
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Hurricane
Four words: The Bad Guy Wins.

And speaking about Cyclone, what we actually doing? Talking about adult things and its stuff? C'mon man, this is not hentai forum!
__________________
"Use of deadly force is authorized"
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 13:14   Link #30718
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
We're still talking about images in the image thread. Nothing in the rules say we can't talk about hentai, we just can't openly post it or offer it because there might be minors afoot.

Anyways, here's what I was talking about earlier:

__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 13:42   Link #30719
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Dunno, we're tipping the line methinks. Best to be safe I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
And people label it as hardcore because it features Jail and co [explicit stuff deleted just to be safe]
Yeah, but 90% of all the Nanoha H doujin do that, yet somehow cyclone is more hardcore than most.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 13:42   Link #30720
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
there's something special with 11/11/11 xD?
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.