AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-08, 18:25   Link #5821
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
I just assume that is Nueve
Lot's of denial cases tonight.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 18:52   Link #5822
S_K
Let's begin!
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
spot the odd one out :X

Wait who stands out, Elio ??? They should've made Zafira dress up
__________________
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 19:04   Link #5823
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Wait who stands out, Elio ??? They should've made Zafira dress up
Caro looks like she's gonna fall over
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 19:14   Link #5824
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ceridia
Age: 34
Send a message via Skype™ to octoberasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
Chaos Why are you picking on them so much?

and to save the on-topicness

Found this a few days ago and though i should share (sorry if repost)
Spoiler for Vivio... in a few years:
OMG, she is soooo adorable!

I want to make this into a sig. XD
__________________

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, / I took the one less traveled by.
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 19:35   Link #5825
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I guess one positive of being dumped to the side for Zafira is that he isn't dragged into something like that. Oh poor Erio....
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 19:40   Link #5826
S_K
Let's begin!
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to S_K
Woot for Teana! I like how she's giving a wink!
__________________
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 20:10   Link #5827
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Within The Shadows of Darkness
Age: 32

__________________
Shadow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 20:43   Link #5828
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
Chaos Why are you picking on them so much?

and to save the on-topicness

Found this a few days ago and though i should share (sorry if repost)
Spoiler for Vivio... in a few years:
Yo Ratler, you should hang around more, where'd you been?

And DAMN... Vivio looks like she took Scwhertzkreuz and RH together into a single device, and that BJ looks wicked!

Although I'm wondering why Hayate elements, when Fate is the other mother
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 21:37   Link #5829
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yo Ratler, you should hang around more, where'd you been?

And DAMN... Vivio looks like she took Scwhertzkreuz and RH together into a single device, and that BJ looks wicked!

Although I'm wondering why Hayate elements, when Fate is the other mother
Busy We're working in Cass and Alex's stories and making fics, so that's why we haven't been around the OC Thread
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 21:42   Link #5830
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yo Ratler, you should hang around more, where'd you been?

And DAMN... Vivio looks like she took Scwhertzkreuz and RH together into a single device, and that BJ looks wicked!

Although I'm wondering why Hayate elements, when Fate is the other mother
Daddy's a Velka. OC thread.
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 21:50   Link #5831
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Busy We're working in Cass and Alex's stories and making fics, so that's why we haven't been around the OC Thread
That's okay then, expecting a Grand comeback sometime soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Daddy's a Velka. OC thread.
Gotcha

Still, lack of Fate elements in Vivio's BJ is disturbing

And On Topic!

Spoiler for MOAR Ginga:
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 21:54   Link #5832
Ratler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yo Ratler, you should hang around more, where'd you been?
Every though it is summer it has been a hectic one for me so far and most of the places i have been at had no internet >< though I am taking the week off starting Monday so you should see more of me starting then ^^ So hows the OC thread doing anything big and exciting i should know about?

The OC thread exploded on me so >< I am completely lost when I go in there now.

Attack of the OC thread comments

Edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That's okay then, expecting a Grand comeback sometime soon
OK ^^ I think I might have finally finished Alex as well ^^ ... Might..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Still, lack of Fate elements in Vivio's BJ is disturbing
Yes I must agree there but still a great pic ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And On Topic!

Spoiler for MOAR Ginga:
AWW how cute^^
__________________

Thank You Sephi for the sig ^^
Who am I you ask? I am LoŘass Ratlerhasairh Gairh Sankau. In your Terran language you would know me as Deca-Commander Ratler of the assault ship Sankau.
Ratler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 21:55   Link #5833
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That's okay then, expecting a Grand comeback sometime soon
Lol. Yeah, but not so soon, it's still a WIP (Work in progress and it's not progressing very fast )

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler for MOAR Ginga:
Good. At least Tais won't die because of another nosebleed (I think )
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 21:57   Link #5834
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Gotcha

Still, lack of Fate elements in Vivio's BJ is disturbing

And On Topic!

Spoiler for MOAR Ginga:
Take a look at her left arm. It's Fate's half-finger glove and a rune-skittered relative of the belts that ran around Fate's old BJ.

I see basically all 5 Aces influence on her:

RH + Swertkreuz = Arc Impulse (Hopefully with 3 forms )
Left arm of Fate.
Right arm and majority BJ of Nanoha.
Hayate's crosses.
Keroko's ferosity
Kha's preference for spears.

No surprise that Nanoha has the biggest influence on her.

And looks both sisters are big eaters.
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 21:57   Link #5835
S_K
Let's begin!
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Spoiler for MOAR Ginga:
I don't think you'll die of nosebleed from that but I have to say that's pretty cute
__________________
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 22:02   Link #5836
Ratler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Take a look at her left arm. It's Fate's half-finger glove and a rune-skittered relative of the belts that ran around Fate's old BJ.

I see basically all 5 Aces influence on her:

RH + Swertkreuz = Arc Impulse (Hopefully with 3 forms )
Left arm of Fate.
Right arm and majority BJ of Nanoha.
Hayate's crosses.
Keroko's ferosity
Kha's preference for spears.

No surprise that Nanoha has the biggest influence on her.

And looks both sisters are big eaters.

*Takes a good look at pic* you know what.. I do believe you are right ^^ (little weary to agree with that last two thought j/k)


Edit


Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
I don't think you'll die of nosebleed from that but I have to say that's pretty cute
I don't know this is Tais we are talking about he has been beat so many times that anything is possible
__________________

Thank You Sephi for the sig ^^
Who am I you ask? I am LoŘass Ratlerhasairh Gairh Sankau. In your Terran language you would know me as Deca-Commander Ratler of the assault ship Sankau.
Ratler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 22:12   Link #5837
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
Every though it is summer it has been a hectic one for me so far and most of the places i have been at had no internet >< though I am taking the week off starting Monday so you should see more of me starting then ^^ So hows the OC thread doing anything big and exciting i should know about?

The OC thread exploded on me so >< I am completely lost when I go in there now.

Attack of the OC thread comments
Big and Exciting is a serious understatement, with lots of new arcs developing Although it's been relatively quiet for the last day or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Lol. Yeah, but not so soon, it's still a WIP (Work in progress and it's not progressing very fast )
Will be waiting on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora
Good. At least Tais won't die because of another nosebleed (I think )
He'll just faint from Kawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Take a look at her left arm. It's Fate's half-finger glove and a rune-skittered relative of the belts that ran around Fate's old BJ.

I see basically all 5 Aces influence on her:

RH + Swertkreuz = Arc Impulse (Hopefully with 3 forms )
Left arm of Fate.
Right arm and majority BJ of Nanoha.
Hayate's crosses.
Keroko's ferosity
Kha's preference for spears.

No surprise that Nanoha has the biggest influence on her.
Not sure on the last two influences ( ), but yep, see what you mean there, though they should've made it more obvious. Like grown-up Vivio in Soni-

*Trident Smasher'd*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
And looks both sisters are big eaters.
And that's why they're well "fleshed-out"... especially Ginga-nee
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 22:18   Link #5838
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 25
I wonder who would win in a eating contest... Subaru or Ginga-neesama?
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 22:34   Link #5839
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler for MOAR Ginga:
Ginga-nee fanart that does not induce nosebleed? I approve! Kawaii!

@ krisslanza: it would probably be a draw
__________________
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 22:47   Link #5840
S_K
Let's begin!
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I wonder who would win in a eating contest... Subaru or Ginga-neesama?
That is pretty random but I'd go with Subaru
__________________
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.