AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-08-27, 20:40   Link #8041
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
We all know Fate and Yuuno are the real parents, just look at her eyes
And we also know that Vivio's coloration matches that of Arthura Pendragon.

NIGHTY!!! ANOTHER OF YOUR CRACK IS STICKING TO ME!!!

(runs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Nanoha's Eye colour is purple/slate blue. But we can still use this against Yunno as we accuse him of having an affair with fate over the few years and hiding away Vivio while acting clueless in the libary...HA WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW YUNNO?

And also that can be interpeted in 2 ways...Nanoha isnt pregnant by Yunno or hasnt done it with Fate.
Actually, if you look at it from another angle (since the NxF angle has been heavily explored.) it might:

Yuuno and Nanoha had a one night fling. Drunken stuff.
Nanoha regrets, Fate knows, assures her that TSAB technology will stop it.
Now Nanoha is worried about missing her period. As a really close friend, she is also at a loss...

__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 20:47   Link #8042
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Actually, if you look at it from another angle (since the NxF angle has been heavily explored.) it might:

Yuuno and Nanoha had a one night fling. Drunken stuff.
Nanoha regrets, Fate knows, assures her that TSAB technology will stop it.
Now Nanoha is worried about missing her period. As a really close friend, she is also at a loss...

Nice... But adding on to that theory, it might not even be Yuuno... If you know what I mean...
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 20:49   Link #8043
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
As expected from animesuki!
Only here the people can turn fanworks made by recognized yuri artists into straight!
I LOVE you guys!

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 20:52   Link #8044
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nice... But adding on to that theory, it might not even be Yuuno... If you know what I mean...
...Chrono?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
editing ...
"I sense great darkness beyond the horizon..."
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 20:57   Link #8045
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
...Chrono?
... I'm not gonna say it


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
"I sense great darkness beyond the horizon..."
Actually, it felt more like a bad concoction of fungus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
As expected from animesuki!
Only here the people can turn fanworks made by recognized yuri artists into straight!
I LOVE you guys!

Saludos, Haru
Feels GREAT doesn't it ?

Now I know why you do what you do all the time !
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 21:00   Link #8046
Eagle8819
...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: On a dot.
Whoo...relax. We all go haywire with our own theories sometimes. I mean, if there's magic involved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Thanks for editing, but the translation was done by someone from 4chan a while ago, not by me.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
BTW, the translation I posted is from the original japanese version of that image.

Saludos, Haru
Hrm. So I take it I don't have to change anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
I wonder if someone else can edit it, I’m a bit busy now.
Here's a half-assed edit...I can't be bothered to clean the top two images when I've a class in a little over an hour. Anyone who would like to try is welcome to do so. >_>


***Translation by Selkirk.
(I also took the liberty to fix some odd wordings. Hope you don't mind.)
Eagle8819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 21:43   Link #8048
Dark Wing
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 28
OMG...Curo what are you doing...

Spoiler for size:
__________________
Dark Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 21:50   Link #8049
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Now I know why you do what you do all the time !
You mean posting Nanoha x Fate pics?
Nice!
Then welcome to our happy-family!

And since you love Fate x Nanoha soooooo much, Iím pretty sure that you'll be very happy for this:

Take it as our welcome for you.

Spoiler for hot yuri 3D action?:


Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 22:02   Link #8050
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
You mean posting Nanoha x Fate pics?
Nice!
Then welcome to our happy-family!

And since you love Fate x Nanoha soooooo much, Iím pretty sure that you'll be very happy for this:

Take it as our welcome for you.

Spoiler for hot yuri 3D action?:


Saludos, Haru



Who are those two girls who physical appearances and design resembles no character I've ever seen before () ?

But then again, it's rather expected of you to put words into people's mouth ! So lets leave it as that, Satashi-mama would be sad if he/she sees this turn ugly again
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 22:05   Link #8051
S_K
Let's begin!
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
OMG...Curo what are you doing...

Spoiler for size:
Caro is one naughty 10 year old Can someone please translate that
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
You mean posting Nanoha x Fate pics?
Nice!
Then welcome to our happy-family!

And since you love Fate x Nanoha soooooo much, Iím pretty sure that you'll be very happy for this:

Take it as our welcome for you.

Spoiler for hot yuri 3D action?:


Saludos, Haru
I prefer the animated version more, but 3d aint that bad
__________________
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 23:22   Link #8052
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post


Who are those two girls who physical appearances and design resembles no character I've ever seen before () ?

But then again, it's rather expected of you to put words into people's mouth ! So lets leave it as that, Satashi-mama would be sad if he/she sees this turn ugly again
They're Nanoha and Fate in 3D It's an OK picture I guess

As your Meister, I order you to stop spewing out nonsense and stop bringing off-topicness to this thread! (You've been asking for this, callin' me Meister and all )
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 23:29   Link #8053
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
As your Meister, I order you to stop spewing out nonsense and stop bringing off-topicness to this thread! (You've been asking for this, callin' me Meister and all )


Yes... Ma'am...



Anything you say....

__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 00:05   Link #8054
Acceb
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007





Acceb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 00:24   Link #8055
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Because Nighty hates off-topicness inside this Image Thread (( they're never good off-topicness )), and because everybody loves Fate, and every Tom, Dick and Harry love NSFW tags...

NSFW Fate

Awesome Cinq-nee picture there, Acceb. And Otto too. *hands over a cookie*
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 01:51   Link #8056
Riddly
It can't be...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: P-Town
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Because Nighty hates off-topicness inside this Image Thread (( they're never good off-topicness )), and because everybody loves Fate, and every Tom, Dick and Harry love NSFW tags...

NSFW Fate

Awesome Cinq-nee picture there, Acceb. And Otto too. *hands over a cookie*
Is it bad that my first thought upon seeing that was: "omg that swimsuit is ridiculous?"

Anyway...



Geez Carim, first Chrono and now Hayate. Acous is next!
__________________
Riddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 01:58   Link #8057
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddly View Post
Anyway...



Geez Carim, first Chrono and now Hayate. Acous is next!
Did... I miss something ? Cause if there's a fanart out there, I want it badly...
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 02:02   Link #8058
Riddly
It can't be...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: P-Town
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Did... I miss something ? Cause if there's a fanart out there, I want it badly...
I'm not sure if there is honestly. I was poking fun at the previous comments on the board about how Chrono is shown with Carim quite often. I didn't mean to get your hopes up.
__________________
Riddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 02:04   Link #8059
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Did... I miss something ?






Ain't it sad, Zafira?



Spoiler for NSFW:
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 02:07   Link #8060
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddly View Post
I'm not sure if there is honestly. I was poking fun at the previous comments on the board about how Chrono is shown with Carim quite often. I didn't mean to get your hopes up.
No no, I mean is there a fanart about them out there somewhere already?

Cause I know FlamesparkZ's working on it (I hope), but I'm not sure if he has posted yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post


Hey, I've done my part already
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.