AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-01, 15:35   Link #15041
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stormwind, Azeroth
Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Well, Vice wasn't fighting with his partner Stormraider right? So when he got oneshot by lulu, he couldn't have been wearing a barrier jacket? *rambles*
__________________

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 15:39   Link #15042
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Whatever the reason, it just goes to show that fighting in the Nanohaverse without a Barrier Jacket is a baaad idea.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 19:35   Link #15043
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
And the end result was:

Storm Raider: [Vice, Vice. Vice, Vice. Vice, Vice. Vice, Vice. Vice, Vice. Vice, Vice...]



*RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZ*
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 01:38   Link #15044
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Africa
Age: 29
Send a message via Yahoo to Soljashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzantetsu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzantetsu View Post
Your Alisa contributions go not by unnoticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
About that...

Spoiler:

I remember having a short conversation with Sakichi Suzu about the subject; I wouldn't be surprised if that is in fact what inspired this picture.

Last edited by Soljashy; 2008-06-02 at 04:18. Reason: Fixed a typo
Soljashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 03:03   Link #15045
Krinen
"Kirnen"
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The bushes are comfy, thanks for asking.
Send a message via MSN to Krinen Send a message via Yahoo to Krinen
I have found.
The ultimate.
You my call it.
V2N!

Spoiler for NWS?:
Krinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 03:18   Link #15046
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinen View Post
I have found.
The ultimate.
You my call it.
V2N!

Spoiler for NWS?:
It is, but this Vitoha fan does not mind the repost of the ultimate Happy Familly.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 03:20   Link #15047
AuditionEX
Protect the Loli
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinen View Post
I have found.
The ultimate.
You my call it.
V2N!

Spoiler for NWS?:
needs.. coloring.
AuditionEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 03:49   Link #15048
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuditionEX View Post
needs.. coloring.
I second this motion!
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 04:00   Link #15049
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
And the end result was:

Storm Raider: [Vice, Vice. Vice, Vice. Vice, Vice. Vice, Vice. Vice, Vice. Vice, Vice...]



*RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZ*

It took me 5 seconds to realize which parody is that of... And 4 seconds after that to realize how scary it actually fits
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 04:08   Link #15050
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soljashy View Post
About that...

Spoiler:

I remember having a short conversation with Sakichi Suzu about the subject; I wouldn't be surprised if that is in fact what inspired this picture.
I actually knew that but failed to make the connection

__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 04:48   Link #15051
Krinen
"Kirnen"
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The bushes are comfy, thanks for asking.
Send a message via MSN to Krinen Send a message via Yahoo to Krinen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I actually knew that but failed to make the connection
And just what may I ask our dear Vita is doing in a blob of Gelatin?

Because I'd really, REALLY like to know.
Krinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 05:03   Link #15052
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
^ To be eaten by Nanoha, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
-snip-

(feel free to distribute, but please give credit if you can <3 )
Spoiler for o:
__________________

少し頭冷やそうか?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 07:37   Link #15053
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
omh not only was it translated but it was scanlated too? @_@

wow...... thanks guys

If you want, I'll scan other doujin that I have that are not available online if you wanna try those too.

P.S: Since everyone wes freaking out about them..... *sighs* I bought two more doujinshi that I really didn't want so I could scan it for everyone here. They include:

Spoiler for NSFW to be safe:


They're both by PLUM so they should be good... I paid for EMS shipping so I should have them this Saturday or Monday depending on the shipper's quickness.

And yes, I'll scan them ASAP <3

DIT: The second one that was "NO HOTLINKING" is....
SEED KINDLE , the Fate/Signum one. I can't find the cover since I'm at work, but I bet you know which one it is.

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-06-02 at 07:52.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 07:40   Link #15054
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
"I bought two more doujinshi that I really didn't want so I could scan it for everyone here."

You are so kind it makes me sad ;_;
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 09:50   Link #15055
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinen View Post
And just what may I ask our dear Vita is doing in a blob of Gelatin?

Because I'd really, REALLY like to know.
VITA: BITE ME!

"That can be... arranged."

VITA: O_o;;;;
__________________
"Escalating a war is not how I envisioned this vacation..."
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
"Because people dig birds with swords."
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 10:06   Link #15056
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
omh not only was it translated but it was scanlated too? @_@
If I get a translation, I don't mind editing things with my newb photoshop skills. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
"I bought two more doujinshi that I really didn't want so I could scan it for everyone here."

You are so kind it makes me sad ;_;
Seconded. ;__;
__________________

少し頭冷やそうか?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 10:20   Link #15057
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
If I get a translation, I don't mind editing things with my newb photoshop skills. :3


Seconded. ;__;
Tell you what... I'll scan all my doujins covers ( 90% of them are not available on the net). After I get them all up I will censor them to be AnimeSuki safe and give them to
the thread to vote on which one they want scanned.

Also, any translator can pick one as well if they want to do it and I'l lscan it as well, just for them as a thanks for all hte hard work they do.

I'm not really doing much to be called kind ^_^ everyone here helps out in their own ways. I can't translate or photoshop, so I just do what I can for the community
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 10:35   Link #15058
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Tell you what... I'll scan all my doujins covers ( 90% of them are not available on the net). After I get them all up I will censor them to be AnimeSuki safe and give them to
the thread to vote on which one they want scanned.

Also, any translator can pick one as well if they want to do it and I'l lscan it as well, just for them as a thanks for all hte hard work they do.

I'm not really doing much to be called kind ^_^ everyone here helps out in their own ways. I can't translate or photoshop, so I just do what I can for the community
You're spending money on stuff you don't even want to buy yourself. That spells 'kind' to me.

Anyway, I'll be putting up votes for any and all doujinshi with Vitoha.

And also anything that has to do with the Wolkies/Numbers. Barely a few of those doujin get scanned. >_<
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 10:53   Link #15059
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You're spending money on stuff you don't even want to buy yourself. That spells 'kind' to me.

Anyway, I'll be putting up votes for any and all doujinshi with Vitoha.

And also anything that has to do with the Wolkies/Numbers. Barely a few of those doujin get scanned. >_<
Vitoha....yeah I have one right off

Storage ignition 3
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 11:03   Link #15060
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
You do? Oh, please do scan.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.