AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-09, 20:46   Link #1781
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Within The Shadows of Darkness
Age: 32

__________________
Shadow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 20:56   Link #1782
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Woah look at the text volume...I probably can do the first 3 panels...but I definitely cannot make out the censored words in the 4th panel. Guess I'll leave it to someone more suitable..

'humbug23 has failed us, you(whoever its going to be)must not.' XD

Yes Judicator.


Ah, too much Japanese, can't understand!
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:09   Link #1783
murklins
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Humbug23, any translation is welcome. Just make a mention of any untranslated stuff so whoever edits it (someone will sooner or later, assuming a better translation doesn't surface) knows what to do with that text.

Also... TOO CUTE (not mine)


Wish we had better quality raws...
murklins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:32   Link #1784
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Once I saw that in the preview, I just knew that someone is going to make a gif out of that...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:18   Link #1785
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by murklins View Post
I come bearing 4koma.
Spoiler:
Well then if you say so...

Title: Complete Understanding

Panel 1

Subaru: We've been paired together for so long, its not like I don't know what your aspirations are, how much you've wanted to upgrade your mage rank, and how hard you've tried to do so...

Panel 2

Tia: Subaru...

Panel 3

Subaru:...or how you ate too much snacks and gained 2 kg in the process...

...or when you bought your goth-loli costume but was unable to wear it in front of people...

...or how you secretly tried it on in the middle of the night, and just stared at yourself in the mirror after that...

Tia: !!!!!!!!!

Panel 4

Subaru: (Untranslatable because of censored words, but she rattles off more telling secrets XD)

Tia: KYAAAAA!!! LIES LIES LIES LIESSSSSS!

Footnote: You Understand Too Much
--------------------------------------------------------------
Whoever can help with the final panel, please do, I'll edit it in this post as well.
Skane? Marine-RX179?
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:29   Link #1786
CanonRap
Jacta alea est
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Well then if you say so...

Title: Complete Understanding

Panel 1

Subaru: We've been paired together for so long, its not like I don't know what your aspirations are, how much you've wanted to upgrade your mage rank, and how hard you've tried to do so...

Panel 2

Tia: Subaru...

Panel 3

Subaru:...or how you ate too much snacks and gained 2 kg in the process...

...or when you bought your goth-loli costume but was unable to wear it in front of people...

...or how you secretly tried it on in the middle of the night, and just stared at yourself in the mirror after that...

Tia: !!!!!!!!!

Panel 4

Subaru: (Untranslatable because of censored words, but she rattles off more telling secrets XD)

Tia: KYAAAAA!!! LIES LIES LIES LIESSSSSS!

Footnote: You Understand Too Much
--------------------------------------------------------------
Whoever can help with the final panel, please do, I'll edit it in this post as well.
Skane? Marine-RX179?
"USO DA USO DA USO DAAA!" LOL.
__________________
CanonRap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 23:19   Link #1787
azuma-blade
The Dominant
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Raven's Ark
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to azuma-blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
I know what Shojo and Shonen means...but what does it really means for a shojo and shonen anime?

And to stay on topic: nanoha doujin season 2 release: translated by cruzz



It's only a matter of time before Bardiche gets broken...

that's a repost
__________________
azuma-blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 23:29   Link #1788
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by azuma-blade View Post
that's a repost
Oh really? How about this!

iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 23:35   Link #1789
Serenity85
Horo-ism
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
err, hate to be the barrir of bad news, but that one is also a repost^^ still funny none the less^^
Serenity85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 23:40   Link #1790
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Smile

In fact, all 133 of them has been posted already. ^^; 136, if you include the StrikerS ones (and going strong).

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 00:16   Link #1791
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006


Strikers Nano doujin translated.
(note: independent translation, censored words included )

Last panel is too good to miss for those that don't know some of the more, erm... colloquial terminology in japanese
selkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 00:19   Link #1792
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post


Strikers Nano doujin translated.


Holy Sh-!! LOL! Big F-ing LOL at the last panel!!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 00:26   Link #1793
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
Good work there!

To think I missed the best part of the comic. bleh.

*Retires*
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 00:35   Link #1794
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Within The Shadows of Darkness
Age: 32



Another screem
__________________
Shadow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 01:02   Link #1795
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
... *holy **** at least panel*

Someone send Subaru to Camp X-Ray and interrogate her on what else she knows...
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 01:10   Link #1796
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post


Strikers Nano doujin translated.
(note: independent translation, censored words included )

Last panel is too good to miss for those that don't know some of the more, erm... colloquial terminology in japanese
Oh God, Subaru and Teana... This reminds me of something from Code Geass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
... *holy **** at least panel*

Someone send Subaru to Camp X-Ray and interrogate her on what else she knows...
Not before Teana's done with her!
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 02:23   Link #1797
Julius Firefocht
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Oh man, that last panel evoked some rather erotic images in my mind.

On the other hand, having Teana shout "Usoda!" was a nice touch. It's a seiyuu joke, you need to watch Higurashi no Naku koro ni to get the punchline.
__________________
In the eternal service of Her Most Holy God-Empress, Suzumiya Haruhi and Primarch Fate Testarossa Harlaown of the Blood Angels Legion.
~~~~~
We are armored by the Empress Herself.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 03:25   Link #1798
Marine-RX179
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post


Strikers Nano doujin translated.
(note: independent translation, censored words included )

Last panel is too good to miss for those that don't know some of the more, erm... colloquial terminology in japanese
lol good job scanlating there. I didn't make out what the censored word was but my guess was right www

Oh by the way, think you got the time to scanlate the previous ones as well?
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 03:30   Link #1799
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Talking

The following GIF is 544 frames long (good grief, it felt like forever to render it). The duration is a little over 16s, and the filesize is about 1.36mb. Therefore, you will need to be patient and let it load completely first before the animation is smooth.


"Divine~ BUSTER!"

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 03:45   Link #1800
Bloodseeker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
The following GIF is 544 frames long (good grief, it felt like forever to render it). The duration is a little over 16s, and the filesize is about 1.36mb. Therefore, you will need to be patient and let it load completely first before the animation is smooth.


"Divine~ BUSTER!"

Cheers.
You should have skipped duplicate frames and just delayed the originals to stay there three times longer to make up for it.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.