AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-05, 12:02   Link #18181
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Strange... imageshack is not working to me with these images,

Anyone else have the same trouble?
Me too.

Nina's solution seems to work, but maybe it would be better to upload the pics to photobucket or something similar next time.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo =)
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 12:26   Link #18182
Master Kosa
Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: There and there.
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Strange... imageshack is not working to me with these images,

Anyone else have the same trouble?
I also experienced same problems. Few days ago I used "jump forward" button in my browser, however now it does not work. Nina's solution works.

When I think about it both most used imagesharing severs here (imageshack and photobucket) seems to be worse nowadays. Photobucket instead of comfortable direct links offers some crappy album browser and imageshack.... waste of time to complain about it. Isn't there any fast and user-friendly service?
__________________
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 12:41   Link #18183
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
Fast? Friendly? And free? No idea~



What did everyone pass, Nanoha.... I don't trust that lady killer smile anymore.
__________________

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 14:08   Link #18184
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Land of Lincoln
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'm pretty sure that's a HayateXVivio. The red eye and the HayaVivi in the top left corner are big hints.

Which makes for an interesting pairing regardless. :3
You sure it isn't Arisa, as both eyes are green.

Spoiler for Canon HayaFate support.:
__________________

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 14:18   Link #18185
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
^As Keroko says, the "Hayaviv" in the corner is one piece of evidence, and her eyes are different colors. I can't see which as I'm colorblind, but there is a substational difference in contrast.
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 14:29   Link #18186
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hotsprings Resort
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
You sure it isn't Arisa, as both eyes are green.

Spoiler for Canon HayaFate support.:
It's very obvious that it's Vivio in that image. The colors are not that sharply contrasting, but the other eye is definitely not green. Also, that giant HAYAVIVI in the corner should be a huge hint.

And you're taking that scene in the manga out of context. Hayate is hugging and crying because of the cumulative stress, anxiety, and tragedy that has occurred during A's, NOT because of HayaFate. This so called "canon proof" is only your own personal desire to see any form of affection as evidence. That makes for poor argument. Besides, Hayate is hugging Nanoha in that scene, not Fate.

Get your eyes checked.
__________________
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 15:59   Link #18187
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
"support" Tempest, not proof.

But yes, that is Nanoha Hayate is being comforted by.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 16:06   Link #18188
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hotsprings Resort
Age: 28
Support, proof, whatever. It's still wrong. And now that I think about it, pointless to post that image of the manga here.
__________________
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 16:11   Link #18189
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
*shrug* I don't know about you, but I rather like the fact that people are starting to see different pairings in Nanoha then NanoFate.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 16:18   Link #18190
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hotsprings Resort
Age: 28
Well, yes. I'm all for that too. Seeing something different from NanoFate is very refreshing.

Still doesn't change the fact that the manga image is not HayaFate nor canonical (the gist of my argument )
__________________
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 17:50   Link #18191
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Land of Lincoln
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
It's very obvious that it's Vivio in that image. The colors are not that sharply contrasting, but the other eye is definitely not green. Also, that giant HAYAVIVI in the corner should be a huge hint.

And you're taking that scene in the manga out of context. Hayate is hugging and crying because of the cumulative stress, anxiety, and tragedy that has occurred during A's, NOT because of HayaFate. This so called "canon proof" is only your own personal desire to see any form of affection as evidence. That makes for poor argument. Besides, Hayate is hugging Nanoha in that scene, not Fate.

Get your eyes checked.
I was looking at the image slightly after I woke up...
So it looked like Fate at the time...

Well it does support HayaNano, then.
__________________

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 17:54   Link #18192
ThEJeDI6911
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
I was looking at the image slightly after I woke up...
So it looked like Fate at the time...

Well it does support HayaNano, then.
Meh. If you read the manga you'll see that Fate is like right next to them. I think...
ThEJeDI6911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 18:35   Link #18193
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kappas' country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Fast? Friendly? And free? No idea~
Pinch desu ~~ I really don't like photobucket, I hope imageshark will be fixed soon, ortherwise ... I dunno =.='
(<--WTH? XD)
Spoiler for NSFW Fate ~~:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
What did everyone pass, Nanoha.... I don't trust that lady killer smile anymore.
--> How dare you say such a thing LVD! Don't make our poor White Dev- *hum* Angel cry .
__________________
Nina.Wolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 03:07   Link #18194
Kikaifan
Blazing General
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
I was looking at the image slightly after I woke up...
So it looked like Fate at the time...

Well it does support HayaNano, then.
I'd say it supports HayaRein more than anything. Since losing Rein is the reason she needs someone to comfort her in the first place.
__________________
Kikaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 06:46   Link #18195
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Well, yes. I'm all for that too. Seeing something different from NanoFate is very refreshing.

Still doesn't change the fact that the manga image is not HayaFate nor canonical (the gist of my argument )
There is no such thing as 'proof' of a pairing, which is why we call it 'support' as it 'supports our theories' of pairing X Y or Z.

Nanoha wouldn´t be Nanoha without it.

The page itself is very much canon though. It's from the official manga after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
I'd say it supports HayaRein more than anything. Since losing Rein is the reason she needs someone to comfort her in the first place.
And yet, despite holding that pain to herself, making sure no-one else sees it, it is Nanoha whom she opens up to and lets the tears flow.

NanoHaya I say! :3
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 08:21   Link #18196
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
Oh, you guys~


Spoiler for LINGERIE IS SEXY, but not safe for work.:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
How dare you say such a thing LVD! Don't make our poor White Dev- *hum* Angel cry .
Yeah, I wouldn't want my head to be cooled down....
Spoiler for And for lulz - TAKAMAD:
__________________

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 08:41   Link #18197
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kappas' country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Oh, you guys~
Good one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Spoiler for And for lulz - TAKAMAD:
Ohhh, good job for finding it! ^^b
__________________
Nina.Wolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 09:24   Link #18198
becky-chan
i smell tasty nom noms..
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada
Age: 19
does anyone have a picture of the commercial break type thing from episode 20 of strikers?It looks cool so i want it
__________________
becky-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 09:57   Link #18199
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Oh, you guys~


Spoiler for LINGERIE IS SEXY, but not safe for work.:

Yeah, I wouldn't want my head to be cooled down....
Spoiler for And for lulz - TAKAMAD:
I can't help but wonder why only Caro isn't wearing a bra...
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 13:57   Link #18200
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Backyard of Moriya shrine
Age: 29
She's a DFC? *runs*
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.