AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-04-22, 11:20   Link #19741
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
lol
What's with the sock there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
[/URL]
I love this one. Thanks for all the cute pics Nina.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 11:22   Link #19742
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Nanoha - Power Rangers cross over?
Wrongo :3

Nanoha - Yuusha'Oh GaoGaigar/Brave Police J-Decker crossover >:3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 11:26   Link #19743
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Nanoha - Power Rangers cross over?
Far from it.

The robot in the background is Chouryujin from GaoGaiGar, formed from two other robots in the process known as "Symmetrical Docking" - YES, that term came from THEM and how they combined.

The second is Build Tiger from Brave Police J-Decker, and is a gattai robo with far less sexual innuendo than the previous example
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 11:32   Link #19744
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kappas' country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
lol
What's with the sock there?
Fate is in fact a socks fetishist it seems. The pic is somehow related to those two :
__________________
Nina.Wolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 11:44   Link #19745
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
Fate is in fact a socks fetishist it seems. The pic is somehow related to those two :
lol
The cool/perv parallel there is very nice.

That should be Nanoha's sock I suppose.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 12:36   Link #19746
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
Spoiler for NSFW StS Fate:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
That should be Nanoha's sock I suppose.
Well, Nanoha is asking Fate to give her back her knee-high socks....
__________________

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 18:34   Link #19747
Yuuichi-kun
Insane figma collector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Far from it.

The robot in the background is Chouryujin from GaoGaiGar, formed from two other robots in the process known as "Symmetrical Docking" - YES, that term came from THEM and how they combined.
Actually, while the term 'Symmetrical Docking' came from the Ryuujin siblings, useage of it with regards to smooshing 2 girls' cleavage together came from a SRW 4koma, which I'd post if I could even remember where I stashed the thing ^^;
Yuuichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 21:55   Link #19748
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuichi-kun View Post
Actually, while the term 'Symmetrical Docking' came from the Ryuujin siblings, useage of it with regards to smooshing 2 girls' cleavage together came from a SRW 4koma, which I'd post if I could even remember where I stashed the thing ^^;
Yup, I know said 4Koma, the women in question being Seolla and Kusuha. Even without that 4Koma though, Kouryu and Anryu would've nailed that image home anyway
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 23:12   Link #19749
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yup, I know said 4Koma, the women in question being Seolla and Kusuha. Even without that 4Koma though, Kouryu and Anryu would've nailed that image home anyway
But that's worse XD

Kouryu and Anryu are sisters XD
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 23:15   Link #19750
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Symmetrical Docking!!!



This first image post one mine in this thread happens to be not a Nanoha pic.

Kusuha is my favourite SRW girl, the one on the right, Seolla is high on my favourites as well.

Without mecha, Gainax Bounce, tsunderes, hotblooded female leads would not have appeared so early. In case people are wondering who's this first hotblooded tsundere female lead, no its not Asuka, its Sayaka from Mazinger Z, 1974, the first mecha anime.

Shin Mazinger Z is airing now and aiming well at being the best mecha anime ever.[/promotion]
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 01:25   Link #19751
Yuuichi-kun
Insane figma collector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Symmetrical Docking!!!



This first image post one mine in this thread happens to be not a Nanoha pic.

Kusuha is my favourite SRW girl, the one on the right, Seolla is high on my favourites as well.

Without mecha, Gainax Bounce, tsunderes, hotblooded female leads would not have appeared so early. In case people are wondering who's this first hotblooded tsundere female lead, no its not Asuka, its Sayaka from Mazinger Z, 1974, the first mecha anime.

Shin Mazinger Z is airing now and aiming well at being the best mecha anime ever.[/promotion]
Seolla's second on my list, tops for me is the lovely Lamia Loveless, who incidentally has the same voice actress as Signum, which hopefully will segue us back into the topic of Nanoha images! (and Hayate too ) And I guess the rest of the cast as well XD
Yuuichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 05:54   Link #19752
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Symmetrical Docking!!!



This first image post one mine in this thread happens to be not a Nanoha pic.

Kusuha is my favourite SRW girl, the one on the right, Seolla is high on my favourites as well.

Without mecha, Gainax Bounce, tsunderes, hotblooded female leads would not have appeared so early. In case people are wondering who's this first hotblooded tsundere female lead, no its not Asuka, its Sayaka from Mazinger Z, 1974, the first mecha anime.

Shin Mazinger Z is airing now and aiming well at being the best mecha anime ever.[/promotion]
Erm....not that that has anything to do with Nanoha images....

But still win, lol.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 14:05   Link #19753
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中

Highest res scan so far?


- Yes, that's Fate and not Horo. It's also tagged "kitsune" when we all know what Horo really is. <__>
Spoiler for NSFW-ish Nanoha:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuichi-kun View Post
Seolla's second on my list, tops for me is the lovely Lamia Loveless, who incidentally has the same voice actress as Signum, which hopefully will segue us back into the topic of Nanoha images! (and Hayate too ) And I guess the rest of the cast as well XD
Shi... SHIMIZU KAORI!?!?!?!? MUST. WATCH.z

Which reminds me, I think I have JINKI:EXTEND somewhere on my external for the sole reason that Tamura Yukari is in it and that she put a star or heart next to it on her website. Or something.
__________________

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 18:39   Link #19754
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500

.


Marisa has stolen yet another precious thing again
__________________
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 18:52   Link #19755
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Now now, this is obviously just a little master/student moment. Marissa did teach Nanoha the principles of 'friendship through superior firepower' after all.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 18:58   Link #19756
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
and speaking of which....

Spoiler:


PM me if you're interested in getting the source
__________________
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 20:48   Link #19757
Kikaifan
Blazing General
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CA
Age: 28
Haha I've read that one. The jerk who dragged me into Touhou fandom exploited it for that purpose, in fact.
__________________
Kikaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 22:53   Link #19758
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Request here:

Does anyone have the image of Nanoha and Fate playing music together at night? The one where Nanoha is playing the violin and Fate is playing the Cello with the night sky behind them out the window?
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 23:01   Link #19759
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Request here:

Does anyone have the image of Nanoha and Fate playing music together at night? The one where Nanoha is playing the violin and Fate is playing the Cello with the night sky behind them out the window?
Here:



NanoFate_449 was it.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 09:25   Link #19760
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room



Anyone remember the picture of the cast relaxing at the hot springs?

Spoiler for NSFW:
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.