AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-28, 15:19   Link #6121
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: huh wha-?
stylistic preference, i guess. Just look at how light novels and mangas make very good use of furigana, to tag a different engrish term to a set of kanji.
__________________
Nya~n is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 15:27   Link #6122
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kappas' country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
but the hirigana above it say "Vivio" instead of "Vivid" so it made me blink at it too
There is only katakana above and it says "Vivido" . (I look at one of my CompAce copy, I don't think they would ever change the title though, especially not for the manga itself).
__________________
Nina.Wolken is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 15:41   Link #6123
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
There is only katakana above and it says "Vivido" . (I look at one of my CompAce copy, I don't think they would ever change the title though, especially not for the manga itself).
Ah, yes you're right, I must have seen a fanart or something, or the scan made me see funky.

Or maybe I'm crazy >.<

sorry about that T_T
Satashi is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 15:51   Link #6124
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kappas' country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Or maybe I'm crazy >.<

sorry about that T_T
You're definitely not crazy (even if you were, I would still forgive you... because it's you m_m), those katakana are just ridiculously tiny! >_>
__________________
Nina.Wolken is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 16:12   Link #6125
xris
Just call me Ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: U.K. Hampshire
And again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Expect Infractions and bans soon for all the off-topic crap being posted
xris is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 16:14   Link #6126
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
I really hope that Lutecia really is hyper like that; it's so refreshing.
Alavon is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 16:24   Link #6127
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
I really hope that Lutecia really is hyper like that; it's so refreshing.
I really hope she isn't. Like I said before, it would be far to drastic a change from her most recent appearence in SSX. For her to be more outgoing is fine, but to become like that after just a year... It's such a leap that she might as well be an entirely different character.

Plus, Alavon, if she really is like that now, it means the next installment of Remembrance will have to be re-done, so you'll have to wait even longer for it
__________________
00-Raiser is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 16:27   Link #6128
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
I really hope she isn't. Like I said before, it would be far to drastic a change from her most recent appearence in SSX. For her to be more outgoing is fine, but to become like that after just a year... It's such a leap that she might as well be an entirely different character.

Plus, Alavon, if she really is like that now, it means the next installment of Remembrance will have to be re-done, so you'll have to wait even longer for it
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!! D: Then I'll take back what I said!

...

Still thought it was funny...
Alavon is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 16:53   Link #6129
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
Still thought it was funny...
So did I, but I really have to agree with Raiser here. The change feels a little too sudden for me, as overjoyed as I am to see Lutecia return. But who knows, maybe it's just a gag to spook her friends and then she'll go back to her normal, quiet self.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 16:54   Link #6130
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So did I, but I really have to agree with Raiser here. The change feels a little too sudden for me, as overjoyed as I am to see Lutecia return. But who knows, maybe it's just a gag to spook her friends and then she'll go back to her normal, quiet self.
...

...I guess both of you have a point.
Alavon is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 17:05   Link #6131
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
It's not wrong to think it's funny though, Alavon. ^^;;; It's supposed to be funny, and it was very funny. I just hope it isn't Lutecia's true personality.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 22:55   Link #6132
Lord Pertinax
Word Bearers Kommandant
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cuernavaca, Morelos. Mexico.
Recap please, so, Lutecia will apear. Seems nice. The chapter will be out next moth, let's hope in the 10 first days I like to supose.

Any good spoilers out by the way?
__________________
"There is no hope. Just a Galaxy feeded by death, missery, pain and suffering...and of course, the laught of the Dark Gods.".-Kor Phaeron, Master of Faith.

"For each hero's song thousands die alone, unsung and unremembered." Anonymous.
Lord Pertinax is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 23:51   Link #6133
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
It's not wrong to think it's funny though, Alavon. ^^;;; It's supposed to be funny, and it was very funny. I just hope it isn't Lutecia's true personality.
This is why I have been mentally BROKEN ever since that strip hit...

...not to mention that I have to completely redo that phonecall between Erio and Lutecia if this really is her...
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 02:49   Link #6134
Lord Pertinax
Word Bearers Kommandant
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cuernavaca, Morelos. Mexico.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
This is why I have been mentally BROKEN ever since that strip hit...

...not to mention that I have to completely redo that phonecall between Erio and Lutecia if this really is her...
What did I miss?
__________________
"There is no hope. Just a Galaxy feeded by death, missery, pain and suffering...and of course, the laught of the Dark Gods.".-Kor Phaeron, Master of Faith.

"For each hero's song thousands die alone, unsung and unremembered." Anonymous.
Lord Pertinax is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 10:00   Link #6135
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
That belongs to the FFT, where I am publishing Magical Lyrical Vivid.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 20:38   Link #6136
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: huh wha-?
See? This is why we keep telling you not to put your fic stuff into the other threads. >|(
__________________
Nya~n is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 20:42   Link #6137
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
...not to mention that I have to completely redo that phonecall between Erio and Lutecia if this really is her...
I really think it's her, Kha. I'm pretty sure it's her. Definitely looks like her in any case, unless Megane was given a major re-haul and de-aged by about ten years or so... for some reason.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 20:47   Link #6138
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I really think it's her, Kha. I'm pretty sure it's her. Definitely looks like her in any case, unless Megane was given a major re-haul and de-aged by about ten years or so... for some reason.
*Scratches head* They used de-aging photography technology on her if it is Megane?
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 20:53   Link #6139
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: huh wha-?
Mid-Childa Photoshop CS284759607857382397595.0. Works wonders.
__________________
Nya~n is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 21:53   Link #6140
agetreme
One_Turn_Kill(Myself)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Delusion world
May be that's Lutecia's sister?

Or there might be two Lutecia..... you know... Project Fate thingy in Nanoha?

*Imagining an army of Lutecias*
__________________
Ara Han
agetreme is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, manga, nanoha, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.