AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Old 2007-11-03, 13:14   Link #601
arkhangelsk

Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
http://www.hct.zaq.ne.jp/cpaql500/nanoha_project/
Trial Version is finally avaiable
Don't know how to post it so i post it on merchandise

This Trial is interesting
There"s a mix with Visual Novel Game and Action Shoot
After 5 minutes (with Accelerate everything or 30 min without), you will engage the only fight of the Trial version
Use only the Arrow Button for Moving and Space for Shooting...
There's a versus mode too with only Nanoha and Fate playable
The graphics are horrible, even for a doujin. The interface is nearly uncontrollable. It might barely suffice for that 1 to 1 because the computer sucks, but I got clobbered in the Trial scenario fight simply because I could barely control it.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 18:50   Link #602
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg View Post
http://www.geocities.jp/hetare_d_max...le_SIGNUM.html

But I still ain't buying Can't Make Shit products, after the disaster that was their transformable Genesic GaoGaiGar.
Lol true.... I was sad that their transformable Genesic GaoGaiGar "figure" was a failure. Surprisingly I saw it for sale in a store. Hmm in my opinion the figure of Signum could have been a lot better.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 14:30   Link #603
nanu

Is this a skimped second run or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
In the arena of .... "I'm spending too money much on this hobby and can't keep track" ... a Nanoha figure arrived today that I did not recall ordering. It was the GoodSmile "full bore kickass" Nanoha --- and I'm glad I ordered it

Very dynamic posing, the face is decent (not as grim as I'd like), the energy feathers are translucent and the dress fabric hang makes me feel like I should run a fan for flutter effect. The *only* complaint I have is that this is the first model that does not use a transparent red plastic for RH's core ball. Its painted (though hardly noticeable amongst all the energy flair). The funny thing is that my favorite part is her shoes... they have the heft and bulk of tank boots (like the anime) rather than the flimsier things the other models have.

Made it easy to pack up "bland Nanoha" for ebay ... I now have two Fates and two Nanoha that will be fun to display.

@Xellos: yeah, I was looking at some 4" Negima figures this morning on ebay that at first glance looked like new Negima!? items.... but the package art is from Xebec material... the figures are improperly dressed and scream Xebec instead of Shaft ... and have just had things stuck on them to make them "!?" rather than "!" (floating books, witch hats, etc) .... very clearly suspicious.
I see this figure on eBay but it instead has a plain, clear base:

Do these really exist, and if so, why?

I own a GoodSmile Fate (w/ near-horizontal Zanber and brown magical base) but I wouldn't want to get a clear base Nanoha since they wouldn't match

EDIT: the GoodSmile Fate I found has a clear base, too.

Last edited by nanu; 2007-11-18 at 14:45.
nanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 15:03   Link #604
erien

"Promo pictures" (I dont know the real term) often have plain clear bases like the Nanoha in that picture. I own a GSC Nanoha, and like Vexx's picture shows, it is clear with a magic circle on it.
erien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 07:16   Link #605
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

I saw the trading card for StrikerS ... Wonderful. Too bad it is kinda limited to only 36 types of cards.

But really am impressed by the Quality of the Special cards.
Old 2007-11-19, 12:49   Link #606
Once and Current Subber

Anyone know where I could find (or get custom-made) some Nanoha or Fate plushies? (For that matter, I'm also hunting for a Guchuko...)
Old 2007-11-20, 22:09   Link #607
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

does anyone know if any online stores are still selling the Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate cell phone straps?
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 08:19   Link #608
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

By Alter.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 11:49   Link #609
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

are there any online stores still selling the Hayate figures? And where can i find the Rein one that dodge_this posted? (Sorry if I sound noob)
Old 2007-11-21, 14:05   Link #610
ShiniIllumi

; ; omg thats cute. I want. *goes and pesters friends for Xmas ideas*
ShiniIllumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 18:03   Link #611
erien

ReinII by Alter? SOLD.

And while looking for someplace with Rein up for pre-order already, I found a promo pic of Movic's Teana figure (though I'm probably just slow and everyone already saw this).
erien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-22, 02:04   Link #612
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

are there any online stores that still sell the Hayate ones?
Old 2007-11-22, 07:39   Link #613
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-22, 12:47   Link #614
lightl

I guess alter doing a reissue of the fate figure gonna be out next may according to hobby search
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-22, 12:51   Link #615
lightl

erien hobby search has the rein one up for pre-order so I assume other will have it up aswell
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 00:36   Link #616
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

what's the link to the store, : erien hobby search. Also, is there a place to buy the Hayate PVC figure in the pic that LoweGear showed?

Last edited by goombas; 2007-11-23 at 01:05.
Old 2007-11-23, 02:12   Link #617
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanu View Post
I see this figure on eBay but it instead has a plain, clear base:
By now i still cant get the Nanoha figure(Nanoha or A's), especially this 1, I love the pose. This Nanoha figure still available on those online Shop(beside ebay)??

wow, the Reinforce Zwei was a cute and nice figure, good thing it is from Alter... confirm buy it.
Old 2007-11-23, 09:09   Link #618
nanu

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
By now i still cant get the Nanoha figure(Nanoha or A's), especially this 1, I love the pose. This Nanoha figure still available on those online Shop(beside ebay)??
I haven't been able to find GSC Nanoha elsewhere online, not that I know of other places to look than those mentioned in this thread.

By the time I saw other images of figures on clear bases, I figured as much as erien confirmed (thanks btw), and during that time, it seems I did some advertising as quite a few were instantly sold on eBay, but I managed to order one still.
nanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 12:14   Link #619
ShiniIllumi

Um, I found quite a few of them for sale on Ebay. Just type in Nanoha Figure and I got about 7-8 of them.
ShiniIllumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 12:17   Link #620
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Lowegear, is the Hayate figure you showed a figurine or PVC? Also which company is it by? Movic?