AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-07, 16:26   Link #201
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
errr... can the reputation indicator... could turn green to gray to eventually red?
Old 2004-06-07, 16:48   Link #202
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
I wonder how high this rep hierarchy goes.
it goes all the way up to "you are godlike"... then right after that is "animesuki- we are hiring"

Sid_Burn- that seems where it is headed with your button.
Old 2004-06-08, 04:11   Link #203
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
Sid_Burn- that seems where it is headed with your button.
really!?... I cant wait...

Last edited by Sid_Burn; 2004-06-08 at 04:25.
Old 2004-06-08, 18:57   Link #204
aahhsin

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
Kids, respect your pare... 2004-06-08 14:34 Ignore the title; Read Page 172 - 174: users.ezwv.com/~mendy15/Science%20Shams%20&%20Bible%20Bloopers.pdf

I just recieved this reputation.

It looks wierd as hell. I mean who the hell gives a URL for a reputation. In no way I'm going to go there. anyone Recieve the same thing?

Shit is wierd.
Old 2004-06-10, 20:52   Link #205
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
My latest rep:

Quote:
Ignorance and hypocrisy at its best. First you agreed with the topic creator. Then after your problem is solved you just join the other people in flaming him -_-
I would like to note I did this after I found out that his comments were useless and nessesary on top of that. I only yelled at because:

1. He claimed he wasn't suggesting, but it was an idea.
2. He tried a cheap shot at me, then changing it to spam of a stupid question.

I didn't flame him until he edited his post, but then again it wasn't as much as a flame as pointing out the obvious.

My thoughts of the ignorant comment: This is the first fourm I've ever been on with options to turn sigs, avas, and images off. It wasn't ignorance, but instead as being introduced to a feature I've never seen.

The hyprocrite comment: I wasn't as much as a hyprocrite as much as I was confused. (See ignorance comment above.) I only agreed due to my lack of knowledge of this type of fourm settings. I sorry if you saw it another way, but it seems like you judged from my first post before the edit. If it weren't for Lexander, I would've seen his idea through. Everyone gets confused when in a new fourm, including me. I'm kind of dense that way.
Old 2004-06-11, 01:17   Link #206
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
so... this thread is to complain about unfair rep?

I got a lot of bad rep for the "mod bashing" about xris deleting my post it was funny as hell, and I didn't bash him... most of the posters just skim posts and jump to conclusions too quickly, then I got one for comparing lolikons and pedophiles *sigh* oh well, what can you do, at the end this rep feature is to have fun, right?
Old 2004-06-11, 01:28   Link #207
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor

I got a lot of bad rep for the "mod bashing" about xris deleting my post it was funny as hell, and I didn't bash him... most of the posters just skim posts and jump to conclusions too quickly, then I got one for comparing lolikons and pedophiles *sigh* oh well, what can you do, at the end this rep feature is to have fun, right?
HOW THE FUCK DID I GO FROM -10 REP TO +1

wASLKFJ;LKDJSAL;KABJS;LAJGAS!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU PEOPLE! I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING THE RED BUTTON
Old 2004-06-11, 01:30   Link #208
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin

MUWAHAHAHA...I have absolutely nothing to do with this *cough* XD

*hides from aahhsin*
Old 2004-06-11, 02:48   Link #209
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:

Actually. you don't get red button even after you go under -10. I think I was at around -20 or so awhile back and I had the "Slade can only hope to improve" thing.

It's really hard to keep a negative rep when people keep giving you positive ones -__-;;; You'll never have teh red! NEVARRRR MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 2004-06-11, 03:03   Link #210
Thany
Unfair

Slade is right, at -20 reputation, you're supposed to be at 'can only hope to improve'.
The red square might appear if you were to be at -50, but it's just a guess
Old 2004-06-11, 12:18   Link #211
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor

Oh yeah, got the same "problem". People are just to overprotective if you are talking about mods or something of the forum for that matter
Do we have a conclusion on this topic anyway? I thought that giving positive rep is a good option to prevent people from giving other negative rep for opinions they don't understand etc...

Quote:

Since you incorporate my user name in your user name, I'll help you to get to -20 or whatever rep
Old 2004-06-12, 18:23   Link #212
Shay
Monarch Programmer

So will i always be on a "distinguished road"?

Or can I only hope to be on the Yellow brick road one day?

"Im off to see the wizzard, the wonderfull wizzard of Oz"
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-06-12, 18:31   Link #213
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
So will i always be on a "distinguished road"?

Or can I only hope to be on the Yellow brick road one day?

"Im off to see the wizzard, the wonderfull wizzard of Oz"
For an answer to that question you should check out boneyjellyfish's reputation. Now the jellyfish is probably going to kill me for painting a target on his back... even though jellyfish don't actually have backs.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-06-12, 18:44   Link #214
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
For an answer to that question you should check out boneyjellyfish's reputation. Now the jellyfish is probably going to kill me for painting a target on his back... even though jellyfish don't actually have backs.
I guess boney will be getting his hands on that brain ive been after for sometime now

EEEKKK! *Runs away from spider*.........Maybe I need some courage

But seriously now, thanks thats what i wanted to know
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-06-13, 14:37   Link #215
Sid_Burn
Banned

im sure it's easy to get a red button here... since even if I post nice... i'll always be given a negative rep...
Old 2004-06-13, 14:56   Link #216
kaizer
Banned

dont worry Mr. Sid... i'll give ya a positive one...
Old 2004-06-17, 08:24   Link #217
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
My latest rep:

you need to lighten up

And how do I know it was him? FFor starters, he can't use capital letters.

I know it was the person I yelled at. You gave me the finger twice. Stop trying to pull bullshit. So you give me a negative rep for stating my opinion. My God, what a n00b. :virtually beats up n00b off fourm:

How whould you like if I didn't use capitals? Maybe from now on I would give neg rep for all how type like this:

naruto is teh best ever i love it because its cool and i dont state anything in general naruto is the bestest thing EVAR!!!!1111onehundredthousand!!! all those who say different i have :fngers: for j00:fingers: :fingers:

You sir are now on my 10 most hated list, so I suggest you watch out. STRIKE ONE. (I've always wanted to say that.)
I'm not really whining as I am frusterate. He condemned me for my opinion and pointing out of logic. If he thinks it's good, state why.

Last edited by OutPhase; 2004-06-17 at 13:44.
Old 2004-06-17, 09:01   Link #218
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb
My latest rep:

you need to lighten up
Please do not use this thread (or this forum for that matter) to complain and whinge about reps you have obtained (and this applies to everyone here, not just Razer_2mb).

Please PM me directly if you think you are having problems. I can check to see if the person you think is giving out the reps is really the person giving out the reps. Please note, the Reps are meant to be anonymous, so I will try and ensure it remains that way (meaning, I will not tell you who it was). And as far as I can see, this last comment wasn't by the person you seem to think it was by.
Old 2004-06-17, 09:22   Link #219
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
Please do not use this thread (or this forum for that matter) to complain and whinge about reps you have obtained (and this applies to everyone here, not just Razer_2mb).

Please PM me directly if you think you are having problems. I can check to see if the person you think is giving out the reps is really the person giving out the reps. Please note, the Reps are meant to be anonymous, so I will try and ensure it remains that way (meaning, I will not tell you who it was). And as far as I can see, this last comment wasn't by the person you seem to think it was by.
What about the option to give pos rep only? Will this ever be implemented since that will solve most problems.
Old 2004-06-17, 09:50   Link #220
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
What about the option to give pos rep only? Will this ever be implemented since that will solve most problems.
vB can have the Rep system turned on or off, that's it. We have no plans to create any hacks to implement any other options, sorry. If people aren't happy with Reps, they can turn off the Reps for themselves (this doesn't stop others to still handing out pos or neg reps to them but it means the Rep level isn't displayed anywhere).
Closed Thread