AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-10-10, 03:47   Link #21
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[QUOTE=sceptileex]
Spoiler for manga:

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-10-10 at 04:06.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 03:49   Link #22
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Since when this thread became manga spoilers goddamit .... No manga warning in the title ..

What the hell anime viewers gonna read if all your posts hidden in spoilers from manga???

put a title warning so we anime viewers dont have to bother clicking the freaking thread ...
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 03:55   Link #23
hdx514
馬甲

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Spoiler for manga:

@cheese no koma: ichinose is out of discussion, he's a filler character. Aizen had the time to cast a black coffin BECAUSE he had his shikai on. Similarly he oso shikai'ed hitsugaya. Lots of evidence proves that he probably did the same to ichigo, though it isnt clear. You might as well say, aizen didnt even bother to pull a sword against komamura :roll:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I mean Byakuya is not the strongest Taicho . Uki Shunshui and Yamaji are out of his league in terms of power . We dont even know there Banakai capablities .

And yes Compared to Senior Taichos ( Yamaji Uki Shunshui ) Shiro is pretty weak not the weakest though
how can you be sure of that? i mean seeing how byakuya walked away from a coughing ukitate before rukia's execution, there's not really a lot of respect.

and i'm not saying hitsu's the weakest, only that we can't say for sure that he's not, like we can say for sure that byakuya is not the weakest. i mean first of all gin and tousen shouldn't be considered as they're traitors and for all we know they could have become much more powerful vaizards. second gin and hitsu had but one brief encounter, it wasn't even a bankai vs bankai fight. third tousen lost to kenpachi, but there's no direct comparison between hitsu and kenpachi's powers
Old 2006-10-10, 04:21   Link #24
hdx514
馬甲

Quote:
No I am not sure of that but those two being the oldest Taichos after Yamaji are considered the strongest after Yamaji . And Uki's coughing , well he handles himself pretty well in a fight , that really doesnt hinder his battle capablities ( Uki/Shun Vs Yamaji )

Is that your reasoning ?. Now tell me in the main storyline is Byakuya every been shown being respectful towards anybody .
they are the oldest taichios, that's a fact, but them being considered as strongest right after yamamoto? you can't say for sure. that would be like saying the youngest taicho, hitsugaya is considered the weakest.

no, that's not my reasoning, i'm just saying it's uncertain. the question goes back to you: have you seen byakuya showing disrespect to anyone who he knows has powers out of his league, say, yamamoto, or during the brief fight against hollow ichigo?

p.s. we are here to discuss bleach, you have your opinions and i have mine, that's all fine and dandy. but if you want to have anymore personal insults, then i'm telling you to FUCK OFF.
Old 2006-10-10, 08:14   Link #25
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Spoiler for manga:
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 13:41   Link #26
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdx514 View Post
here we go again. just what's with you "if it applies to ichigo, it applies to everyone" people? ichigo is the protagonist of the series, he is THE KID. hitsu is a popular supporting role.

you know why we can't use ichigo's argument? because if several months is all it takes IN GENERAL to get to captain class, then EVERYONE in S.S. would be captain class. power is related to experience IN GENERAL. that's why it takes decades to learn and master bankai IN GENERAL. you said experience doesn't have ANYTHING to do with power, i say it does IN GENERAL
No it does not, not in a magical shoennen, not specifically in this one were it was stated the direct relation there is between Power and Riatsu. Learn this: Experience Helps you to be better, however if you have no power to begin with, the experience means nothing, AS you see:

Spoiler:

Quote:
didn't you just cleverly avoided my renji example?
In fact I did not, I didnt even pay attention, because it has nothing to do with what I’m arguing about, If you want another example You can also use Soi Fong and Yourochi as an example, and this wont change a bit that:

Spoiler:

Quote:
recall the original name of this thread was who's the weakest CAPTAIN. which means everyone else from VC to seats were OUT OF THE QUESTION at the time of my post. if i say hitsugaya is the weakest in this thread, who'd you think i'm comparing him to, matsumoto? hanataro? ryukongai citizen? geez. compared to all other captains, hitsu the least experienced, obviously because he is the youngest. they wouldn't be calling him a boy genius if he actually became captain after getting more battle/training experience than some of the other captains now would they?
And read m post before creating this quotes that ha nothing to do what Im talking about:

Where It was stated that Hitsugaya is Inexperienced?

So given your inability to answer this, I will answer it for you:

NO, it was never stated that Hitsugaya is inexperienced, this is just yoru assumption, that could be either right or wrong.

Quote:
this is utterly moronic. one or several exceptions to a mathematical model of a real life system does not invalidate that model, just like a crashed 747 does not make commercial fights unsafe, or relativity does not make newtonian mechanics incorrect. heard of the normal/gaussian distribution? with your logic, i could randomly pick the height distribution of any town and totally put this model to rest while getting the fields medal
Please don’t try to compare real life with A fictional story, as I said before:

Experience has a lot to do with strength when you need to have an Idea of someone strength when they are not Characters as Important as the principals, and then, Kubo could care less about that and Have Aizen Beating Yamamato.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 15:00   Link #27
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think that everyone would fall against Aizen.

Ichigo defeated Byakuya but Aizen stopped Ichigo with 1 finger!
Would that make Ichigo and Byakuya alot weaker then Hitsugaya?
Old 2006-10-10, 15:53   Link #28
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Randomeness

Actually a little secret I speak to Kubo every week ,

Oh boy is he pissed of the fillers are not ending . He wants TV Tokyo to stop airing fillers . He has been told by his source inside Tv Tokyo that Manga-ka Kishimoto is delaying ending of fillers. .

Kubo plans to get back at Kishimoto by also dating Kishimoto's other sister
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
I dont even know why this is a spoiler, but anyway since geta put it in a spoiler... wtf are you talking about? You know kubo? I thought kishimoto was the author of naruto? What does he have to do with the fillers o.o
Geta was just messing around. That comment about Kubo dating Kishimoto's other sister was a clue not to take him seriously. And it was a reference to some nonsense that was posted in the Naruto filler thread.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 17:17   Link #29
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
he got a whole movie for him! lol aint that ennough?
Old 2009-05-19, 17:23   Link #30
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
Exactly!

I fear we will soon have 2nd movie about him -_-
Old 2009-05-19, 17:26   Link #31
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
not as long as every 13 year old girl in japan holds kubo's family ransom to insure that hitsugaya gets the most air time and doesn't die
Old 2009-05-19, 17:30   Link #32
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
There's so many cooly designed characters in Bleach, some have even interesting backstory that or personality that might lead us to be more interested, but we never get to that point because Kubo exploits the most popular ones so much. There might be a flashback of Hitsugaya having a wood for the first time.
Old 2009-05-19, 17:30   Link #33
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
not as long as every 13 year old girl in japan holds kubo's family ransom to insure that hitsugaya gets the most air time and doesn't die
Kubo needs more bodyguards

If he wants, I will gladly protect him from crazy Hitsugaya fans, just kill him already
Old 2009-05-19, 17:33   Link #34
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
There's so many cooly designed characters in Bleach, some have even interesting backstory that or personality that might lead us to be more interested, but we never get to that point because Kubo exploits the most popular ones so much. There might be a flashback of Hitsugaya having a wood for the first time.
I'm suprised we still don't know the colour of his underwear and does he have ice dragons on it

I would gladly learn more about Gin, Shunsui, Ukitake, Yamamoto, espada, Soi Fon, Hisagi, Iba and most importantly... Komamura! I still want to know why he looks the way he does!
Old 2009-05-19, 17:43   Link #35
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I'm suprised we still don't know the colour of his underwear and does he have ice dragons on it

I would gladly learn more about Gin, Shunsui, Ukitake, Yamamoto, espada, Soi Fon, Hisagi, Iba and most importantly... Komamura! I still want to know why he looks the way he does!
Exacta! You're correct.
That's a brilliant thought. Why do we bother with bringing reality to Bleach or even logic when there's a furry in there. There is a person that has a fox head. There is ONE person that has animal features. Not a new species that is disciminanted in SS or something, but one individum. We all know that Urahara was suppose to be the first one to create huge lab in SS (the one from Bounto Arc sounds ridiculous after 100years ago storyline - like Kubo didn't know that Urahara was the one that change 12 division), so unless Urahara (or Mayuri) made Komamura, there's no way for him to even exist, unless he's some black blind guy's part of imagination uncounciously freed to walk in spiritual world.
Old 2009-05-19, 17:49   Link #36
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
Exacta! You're correct.
That's a brilliant thought. Why do we bother with bringing reality to Bleach or even logic when there's a furry in there. There is a person that has a fox head. There is ONE person that has animal features. Not a new species that is disciminanted in SS or something, but one individum. We all know that Urahara was suppose to be the first one to create huge lab in SS (the one from Bounto Arc sounds ridiculous after 100years ago storyline - like Kubo didn't know that Urahara was the one that change 12 division), so unless Urahara (or Mayuri) made Komamura, there's no way for him to even exist, unless he's some black blind guy's part of imagination uncounciously freed to walk in spiritual world.
So true!

Lol in that case they all are on drugs
I think the real master behind hypnose is Komamura himslef

But really... he IS the only one And he was hiding his face!
Old 2009-05-20, 05:04   Link #37
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

So here is my spiel on Hitsugaya Toushirou probably the most hated captain there is atm...

1. I dont watch the anime so Im not really going to catch so called filler eps or whatnot that may or may not feature more Hitsugaya.
2. I dont pay attention to polls or the ramblings of Hitsugaya fan girls or deidcated websites or whatever about him.
3. Ive only seen the first Bleach movie but Im tempted to Hitsugaya's movie just to see how bad it must be for people to rage just at the mention of his name.

One possibly notable flaw about him is perhaps the amount of screen/panel time he gets. However if objectively considered, the screen time he gets is not nearly as horrid or pathetic as so many people make it seem to be.

One thing that I can see irk people is his jobber status or as I mentioned before The Worf Effect (from Tvtropes - type in Bleach and see all the tropes listed for it) Kubo puts him through. But again I dont see how hes ever had a super hax power up that many people mention.

So yea maybe he has a bit too much screen time... but the screentime he does have doesnt really bother me at all...

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 05:35   Link #38
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
So here is my spiel on Hitsugaya Toushirou probably the most hated captain there is atm...

1. I dont watch the anime so Im not really going to catch so called filler eps or whatnot that may or may not feature more Hitsugaya.
2. I dont pay attention to polls or the ramblings of Hitsugaya fan girls or deidcated websites or whatever about him.
3. Ive only seen the first Bleach movie but Im tempted to Hitsugaya's movie just to see how bad it must be for people to rage just at the mention of his name.

One possibly notable flaw about him is perhaps the amount of screen/panel time he gets. However if objectively considered, the screen time he gets is not nearly as horrid or pathetic as so many people make it seem to be.

One thing that I can see irk people is his jobber status or as I mentioned before The Worf Effect (from Tvtropes - type in Bleach and see all the tropes listed for it) Kubo puts him through. But again I dont see how hes ever had a super hax power up that many people mention.

So yea maybe he has a bit too much screen time... but the screentime he does have doesnt really bother me at all...
i say that
and i was talking about his ice-mirage and his new falling comet attack
but i don't have a problem with hitsugaya other than how kubo keeps trying to make his current fight with halibel super dramatic
Old 2009-05-20, 07:14   Link #39
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i say that
and i was talking about his ice-mirage and his new falling comet attack
but i don't have a problem with c other than how kubo keeps trying to make his current fight with halibel super dramatic
Well Ill reserve judgment on his Fist of the Heavens attack till i see what its all about, but I dont see a problem with his ice-mirage.

People have to consider that his rate of growth (as in skills) is exceptionally fast. In less time than Kira, Renji and Hinamori entered and trained in the academy, graduated to one of the 13 squads and rose to VC level - Hitsugaya became a Shinigami from scratch reaching Captain class and unlocking his Bankai. More interestingly he also is apparently one of the more well-rounded Captains...not skimping on any of the Shinigami aspects but having a firm and admirable grasp on ALL of them. Now that was just his back story.

Against his battle with an Arrancar Hitsugaya noticeable flaw was his bankai stamina. Against Luppi he managed to lose his ice petals and show regenerative capabilities, therefore eliminating or at the very least significantly improving on his bankai stamina. He also seemed to improve on his defense showing his wings can take on a little more punishment.

Wow would you look at that...the tactical captain who reflected on his weakness with his first Arrancar encounter improved his abilities accordingly. Logical, yes or no?

Now against Halibel, what did Hitsugaya find out fighting number 6? While his bankai can take a considerable attack and recover given time, being sucker punched is still not pleasant in the time to learn your opponents attacks. So how about trying not to be a target in the first place...hmm...wait how about a decoy!? Ice Mirage anyone?

So lets see, during his screentime hes improved his stamina, his defense, his evasion and his elemental attacks. For an all-rounder who learns exceptionally fast is that so hard to grasp? I can understand the, "pulling stuff out of his ass statement" if a fight loving, power emphasis, bankai user like Ikkaku pulls some kind of clone skill...I mean wtf right?

Also his Ice-Mirage and Ice-Cage require casting time so it cant even be considered broken. As for his from the heavens attack...idk...i'll have to see it first, but again if you look at all the attacks they all relate to the environment changing to his advantage or letting it build up from it.

Its stated from the beginning with his shikai introduction that his Zanpakutou is known to be able to affect the surrounding environment, all his upgrades still follow a common theme laid out at the very beginning.

Byakuya Kuchiki showed he had at least 4 levels of his bankai and how much longer would he have trained using it...?

Hitsugaya is still a kid, probably a brat to many...but his bankai is nowhere near capped and I dont see the sin in him improving it.

So yea...

All current Sig & Avy images coloured by me / Waking Dreams Studios
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 07:45   Link #40
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Hitsugaya is still a kid, probably a brat to many...but his bankai is nowhere near capped and I dont see the sin in him improving it.

So yea...
Why not improve it against someone who is at your level or a bit stronger?
Not against who is 10 times stronger!

Was it some other espada, same Lupi, I wouldn't mind.

But what irritates even more is the fact that he is placed against enemy who gives him advantage(Water VS Ice)... why others can't get such bonus?

For example Soi Fon on the other hand is put at the biggest disadvantage ever! If it was at least half of dissadvantage, it would be fine but not 100% dissadvantage!

If Soi Fon won't pull any tricks then those 2 fights will be really fucked up