AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-10-12, 19:54   Link #1
MamoruUsagi

The Bachelor

Anyone fans of this show? I watched all the seasons and they are so much fun and addicting and enjoyable. The Charlie O' Connell season was the best. The Bachelor is a romantic show and a lot of fun. The Bachelor has had a lot of great couples.
MamoruUsagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 20:18   Link #2
mit7059

The Bachelor and shows like it are the reason why shallowness in this country is at an all time high, they continually dumb down the country while making women believe that instead of focusing on school so they can get a decent job, they should become slutty tramps and get men to make money for them
mit7059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 21:00   Link #3
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Boring... and a little stupid. Maybe is just because Im not American.
Old 2006-10-12, 21:04   Link #4
MamoruUsagi

It's a great show, it helps couples find true love

I watched every episode in this season and all seasons. I don't use youtube and didn't post this video, but I watched every episode from this season and really enjoyed it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VGJEZtr358U

This is a great couple that found each other on the show. I remember watching this season and every episode I was hoping this couple would get together and they did. I watched every episode of this season as well as the others. This shows how happy they are and they are still together more than a year later from the show.

I didn't post the video on youtube, I don't have a youtube account, so I won't take credit for someone else's posting. I watched every episode in this season and really liked this couple a lot. I watched every season, and this couple was great.

They are a great couple and their season was so great. I recommend you watch their season, the Charlie O Connell season was the best.

I watched every season and the Charlie O' Connell season is the one I liked the most.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2006-10-12 at 21:22.
MamoruUsagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 22:02   Link #5
chucky
Always impatient

I personally prefer the cheaters a lot more.... oh well....
Old 2006-10-13, 00:22   Link #6
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamoruUsagi View Post
It's a great show, it helps couples find true love

I watched every episode in this season and all seasons. I don't use youtube and didn't post this video, but I watched every episode from this season and really enjoyed it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VGJEZtr358U

This is a great couple that found each other on the show. I remember watching this season and every episode I was hoping this couple would get together and they did. I watched every episode of this season as well as the others. This shows how happy they are and they are still together more than a year later from the show.

I didn't post the video on youtube, I don't have a youtube account, so I won't take credit for someone else's posting. I watched every episode in this season and really liked this couple a lot. I watched every season, and this couple was great.

They are a great couple and their season was so great. I recommend you watch their season, the Charlie O Connell season was the best.

I watched every season and the Charlie O' Connell season is the one I liked the most.
Excuse me for being harsh, but did this show somehow affect you negatively?

Quote:
... I watched every episode in this season and all seasons. ...
... but I watched every episode from this season ...
... I remember watching this season and every episode ...
... I watched every episode of this season as well as the others ...
... I watched every episode in this season ...
... I watched every season ...
... I watched every season and ...
Quote:
... I don't use youtube and didn't post this video ...
... I didn't post the video on youtube, I don't have a youtube account ...
Quote:
... This is a great couple that found each other on the show ...
... and really liked this couple a lot ...
... and this couple was great. ...
... They are a great couple and ...
If the show is as redundant as your post... well, I better shut up.

btw. The show was exported to germany too, it flopped here afaik. I was under the impression its some sort of harem show.

Last edited by Jinto; 2006-10-13 at 01:01.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-13, 05:36   Link #7
mit7059

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
btw. The show was exported to germany too, it flopped here afaik. I was under the impression its some sort of harem show.
Kinda except with trashier girls, if you think the bachelor is true love then you're pretty nieve, I haven't really heard anything about the bachelor since it first came out but I know that the couple from the first series got an annulment less than a month after they "got together"
mit7059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-13, 11:12   Link #8
drgntig
i'm psychic.god says hi.

you should know.

you do know it's an actual dating thing there ust payed actors who make it look real but still add drama so that it could get the station good ratings.

I personaly have only seen one episode but i saw that it had to be fake so i looked online and found out i was rite.

Ones honor is found in the sword.
drgntig is offline   Reply With Quote