AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Old 2009-11-04, 21:10   Link #2301
Nagumo
Random Translator

14 – Bansan
14 – Dinner

Linith: Fate, Arf! Time for dinner!
Fate: Oh, yes.
Linith: Today there’s big surprise for you. So wear your best clothing and tie on your hair ribbons, then let’s head to the dining room.

Precia: Fate, it’s been a long time/awhile.
Fate:M-mom!
Precia: I heard from Linith, you’ve finished/cleared all your lessons.
Fate: Y-yes.
Precia: Tonight, in celebration/as a reward, let’s have dinner together
Fate: Yes!
Arf: Wow, so that woman can act motherly (has a motherly side after all).
Linith: Well, they are family after all (mother/daughter). We shouldn’t bother them, Arf.
Arf: I know, I wouldn’t dare.
Precia: How long did it take you to learn/master the advanced level spell?
Fate: Um, I got stuck/puzzled with combining/joining/connecting techniques for mid level magic/spell but once I managed to understand that, it came to me very easily.
Precia: Your favourite spell/magic?
Fate: Um, spells like Lancer and I feel I’m pretty good with shooting/bullet type spells.
Precia: I see.
Arf: Um, it sure doesn’t seem family like.
Linith: It’s the first time I’ve ever seen them eat together (have dinner together) after I was born.
Arf: Well, I could less about that woman but Fate seems so happy though, so I don’t care.
Linith: Well then, Arf. Starting from tonight, I have to leave here for a little while to some place far away.
Arf: Huh? Really?
Linith: There’s nothing left I can teach you or Fate any more.
Arf: Nn…
Linith: With you by Fate’s side, she’ll be fine.
Arf: Um, really?
Linith: Really, have confidence…
Arf: Yeah.
Linith: Oh, and tell Fate to come to my room latter. Tell her there is something/a gift for her from me.
Arf: Okay.
Linith: Well then…
Arf: Have a good trip! Keep safe!
Old 2009-11-04, 21:55   Link #2302
Nagumo
Random Translator

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=85192

15 - Sono na wa Barudisshu
15 – His/Its name is Bardiche

「闇を貫く雷神の槍、夜を切り裂く閃光の戦斧」(リニス談)

Linith: Well then… I have fulfilled all that I was supposed to do. I have many (a mountain) concerns/worries and regrets in my heart but my duty has ended, so I shall quietly/obediently disappear from the stage. Fate’s staff, I may disappear but I shall leave my memories/feelings and will to this child.

Bardiche, the spear of lightning that pierces the darkness, the axe of brilliant light that tears/shatters/cuts through the night… Take my wishes/hopes unto yourself.

Hey, Precia, you know, to tell you the truth I was very jealous of you. I kept thinking to myself, if only Fate was my child. Then I could hold her tightly and lovingly into my arms (as her mother). But, if I never became Precia’s familiar then I never would have met Fate and Arf. So I feel more thankful to you than jealous.

Good night, my cute Arf. My dear/beloved Fate. Good bye, my stubborn, mean and not at all gentle/kind master, Precia. Bardiche, please take care of those two/children for me.

Precia: Linith? So she’s gone already? Linith… That girl’s staff, it’s been completed. It wasn’t supposed to end/be like this… was it? (Personal: You’re asking yourself this now, you crazy bitch?)
Fate: Really?
Arf: Yeah, a gift from Linith.
Fate: Ah, mother, sorry.
Arf: A… staff…
Precia: Come with me Fate.
Fate: Y-Yes.
Precia: This is your staff, Linith left this for you.
Fate: Yes.
Precia: Take it into your hand.
Fate: It’s heavy but… it feels so warm…
Bardiche: Get Set!
Fate: This staff, it matches/conforms to me (my abilities)?
Precia: Of course it does, it’s something that Linith made for you, after all.
Fate: Bardiche, is that your name?
Bardiche: Device Form, Set up!
Fate: Nice to meet you, Bardiche (I’ll be relying on you, Bardiche).
Precia: Listen to me well Fate.
Precia: With that staff, became stronger and obtain the power to grant all my wishes/desires. You are my daughter after all.
Fate: Yes, I will do my best.
Precia: Once you learn/familiarize yourself with that staff, I will send you out on missions/tasks occasionally. Do you understand, Fate?
Fate: Yes…
Arf: Linith, she’s gone already? I wonder when she’s coming home…

Last edited by Nagumo; 2009-11-06 at 22:34.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 07:40   Link #2303
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Linith! T_T

And you crazy yan/tsundere Precia... at least my alternative interpretations of Precia's thoughts haven't been outright countered.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 12:37   Link #2304
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

fffffffffff, Linith. y sew awsm ( ._.) And thanks for translating again. The only track I really remember from that Sound Stage is when Arf becomes a familiar.

Nanoha movie single title confirmed - PHANTOM MINDS. Single has Nanoha theme, insert song, that arcade game and a fourth song. I've heard the other song is going to be.... not the usual thing. Anyone remember PRITS? Think Sister Princess - Mizuki Nana, Kuwatani Natsuko [sup Arf?], Kobayashi Yumiko and Mochizuki Hisayo. I'm totally not looking forward to whatever that song is going to be on.

Radio StrikerS - Mizuhashi Kaori/Yuuno/Vivio will be the guest in episode 7, Yukana/Reinforce Zwei/Lucino will be in episode 8.

Something else - Tamura Yukari and Mizuki Nana's official sites have updated saying they're starring in the Nanoha movie. I lol'd a little. >___>;

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 13:05   Link #2305
Tormenk

Pity this precious piece of Fate, and Linith's, story is confined to the SS only. The bitter sweetness of this was very well done, easily rivaling the better bits of animated contents from Nanoha imo.

Just to clarify, Linith was turned back into her original form of a mountain cat after her contract was fulfilled correct? I had read ages back she simply disappeared or died at this point of time.

The strict adherence to the terms of the contract between Precia and Linith brings to mind how the oft forgetten 'traditional' side of magic within the nanoverse works. Would have liked more detail about that but I guess that's forgotten already. =/

"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 13:47   Link #2306
Jimmy C

No, she faded away after. Precia was done with her.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 17:49   Link #2307
Nagumo
Random Translator

16 – Hajimari
16 – The Beginning

Fate: And after that, I learned to wield Bardiche and was sent out for tasks by mother occasionally. Sometimes it was materials for her experiments. Other times it was books and documents. Time flowed/passed by, the research and experiments never once stopped (continued without end).
Mother was soon unable to restrain/hide her anger/temper. Compared to the times when Linith was around, the atmosphere at home became… much darker.
Arf: What the hell is wrong with woman? We found that book she told us she wanted!
Fate: It can’t be help. It didn’t contain what Mother wanted to read/see.
Arf: There’s no reason for her to hit you because of that… Oh, Fate, you’re not hurt are you?
Fate: No. I’m fine; she didn’t hit me that hard.
Arf: You’re lying, you’re bleeding (you’re wounded)! Erg, seriously. If only Linith was still around, then she would have told off that stupid old witch!
Fate: Arf, don’t use dirty words.
Arf: Yeah…
Fate: Even though half a year, or a year passed, Linith never returned. I and Arf finally understood then, what had happened on that day and why Linith disappeared/left but we never said it aloud. Things began to change, and the air/situation in our home became heavier/more oppressive. Though Arf was always gentle to me, she started to become more and more visibly frustrated. I’ve gotten a bit taller… And gathered a few more wounds/scars on my back and my arms and legs.
Arf: There’s… there’s definitely something screwed up about your mother! Hurting Fate so much, even though Fate is trying so hard!
Fate: Arf asked me many times about leaving home but I never did. I told/explained to Arf, Mother is just a bit tired and frustrated, that’s all. And then…
Precia: Fate, I need you to leave immediately. A search!
Precia: A Lost Logia, its appearance is that of a blue jewel. (Commonly called) Known commonly as a “Jewel Seed”.
Fate: Jewel Seed.
Precia: There are 21 in all. Find them quickly, as many as you can! Obtain them for me!
Fate: Yes, I understand. And so, I and Arf began our journey to hunt for the Lost Logia.
Old 2009-11-05, 18:36   Link #2308
Nagumo
Random Translator

17 - Soshite, Genzai
17 – And now

Arf: Fate, sorry did I wake you up?
Fate: No, I should apologize; after all I fell asleep on Arf’s lap.
Arf: If you want to sleep on your bed, I’ll carry you there princess.
Fate: Thank you but I’m fine now. I just needed a nap. What time is it now?
Arf: A little past 1 p.m., could be 2 p.m. now.
Fate: I had a dream…
Arf: A dream? What type of dream?
Fate: Sometimes I dream of Linith, even now. But rather than feel sad, my memories of her warm kindness has not faded away. I’ve slept for a bit, so I’ve recovered quite a bit of my mana.
Arf: Really? You’ve only slept for an hour though!
Fate: Arf’s lap is really comfortable, so I recovered real quickly. I’m going to the rooftop to cast a search spell. We’ve got to find those Lost Logias as quickly as possible.
Arf: Oh, you’ve already gotten three of them. You don’t gotta hurry like that.
Fate: Thank you Arf but I’m fine now.
Arf: Okay, then I’ll go out for groceries for a little. I’ll get Fate’s dinner ready in her room.
Fate: Un, thank you.
Arf: After you do your search, you better eat and get some rest.
Fate: I’ll be fine. Have a safe trip.
Arf: Un…
Fate: Here we go, Bardiche.
Bardiche: Yes sir!
Fate: Arukas, Krutas… Dispersal setting/configuration, wide area search… The magic/spells that Linith has taught me (left for me) still guides me even now.
Bardiche: Get Set!
Fate: Search for a blue aura/radiance. Ever since that day, the ‘Axe of Light’ has remained in my hands. I found it, I think...

But the only thing that Linith left for my mother is that she left me completed as a mage. And the only person, who could make my saddened, frustrated, and despairing/suffering mother smile any more, is me now.

Out of mana. I’m pretty weak. I’ll rest a bit and leave latter this evening. I have a proper bed and food. And Arf is with me. I’m not lonely at all. I’m fine. Yes, I’m completely fine. The only person who can save mother is me. Yes, that’s why I won’t ever waver/falter (doubt myself). No matter what happens, I will never waver/falter (doubt myself).

Last edited by Nagumo; 2009-11-06 at 22:33.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 19:14   Link #2309
isagrimorie
Zombie Slayer in Training

Oh, ouch.

Quote:
I’m completely fine. The only person who can save mother is me. Yes, that’s why I won’t ever waver/falter (doubt myself). No matter what happens, I will never waver/falter (doubt myself).
I agree this is even more bittersweet than what we've seen in the anime and just goes to show how much more Fate suffered in Precia's hands. It also confirms my suspicion that the Jewel Seeds quest wasn't her first mission for Precia.

Again, thank you for translating!
isagrimorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 21:18   Link #2310
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

At least it's medically correct now. PTSD, latent to apparent bipolar disorder, accelerated by isolation (that's for offing Linith!) and guilt.

I'd love to do a mini mental on Precia...

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 15:56   Link #2311
Nagumo
Random Translator

As a side note, another way to translate Bardiche's title is "Axe of Light" rather than 'gleaming/shining battleaxe'.
Old 2009-11-06, 16:28   Link #2312
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem

It doesn't strike me as a battleaxe D:
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 06:25   Link #2313
Password

Finally! It's done.

Usual disclaimers. This was done mostly through the Chinese translation and with the help of people who doesn't know of Nanoha. Corrections are much appreciated.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 3

06 - Honkyoku Sentan Iryou Gijutsu
06 – Main Office: State-of-the-Art Medical Technology Center

Subaru: "I'm still being examined here. My results on my left arm are coming out well too, but since it still needs various adjustments, it'll take just a bit longer. However, I'm going to join you there as soon as it's repaired, so don't worry, okay? Subaru." And send! Gah! Haa...
Genya: Yo, Subaru.
Subaru: Huh? Eh? Dad?
Genya: What, why are you so surprised...
Subaru: Be... Because... you're too busy with work, so for you to come here...
Genya: There're no rules against coming to visit your recovering daughter. Here, some change of clothes and refreshments.
Subaru: Thanks, dad.
Subaru: U-Um...
Genya: Hm?
Subaru: For all of this... I'm sorry.
Genya: What's this about?
Subaru: Gin-nee was taken, then I got injured, worrying and causing trouble for everyone.
Genya: Hrrm... it's useless to talk about the past, Ginga should still be alive and your injuries are better now. Say, even though we're just talking, I must confirm something with you now.
Subaru: Confirm?
Genya: This matter, could you give it up?
Subaru: Ah...
Genya: I'm not being over-protective. When relatives are involved, you can quickly lose your composure. It's okay for you to give up your responsibility. The thing that happened to Ginga... in that situation, can you stay calm?
Subaru: Next time... I should be able to stay calm. I don't want to give in.
Genya: Why? Do you feel responsible?
Subaru: There's that too, but... My body really is for fighting Combat Cyborgs. I have that fierce strength.
Genya: You...
Subaru: The next time we're deployed, I'll surely meet them again. Ignoring the Gadget Drones and Mages, if I'm absent when we're fighting the Combat Cyborgs... if the Front Attacker is not there, the Forward Team could not fight at their full strength. Although Ground Forces HQ had been defeated before, we won't lose again this time. I spoke with Tea and Erio. This time, we will absolutely be able to do it. So, dad...
Genya: Ah... from your face, I can tell that you won't listen to anything I say.
Subaru: Ah
Genya: You're not all bravado. If you have thought over your decision well, then it should be fine.
Subaru: Ah... Thank you.
Genya: For me, it's not a happy matter. Geez...
Subaru: Sorry... but still, thank you.
Teana: Subaru, are you awake? ...oops.
Subaru: Ah, Tea!
Genya: Oh, Teana!
Teana: Major Nakajima! Please excuse me!
Genya: What's with that, we're not in the unit so there's no need to be so strict.
Teana: Ah, right. Ah, um, so I won't interrupt you guys, I should probably wait---
Subaru: It's fine, Tea.
Genya: We just finished talking.
Teana: Okay.
Genya: Did you come here to visit?
Teana: Yes. It happened to be along the way. Ah, and here's Subaru's change of clothes.
Genya: Ahh... thanks for that.
Subaru: Thanks, Tea.
Genya: Eh? Sorry, I have to go.
Subaru: Un
Teana: Okay. Thanks for your hard work.
Genya: Well then...
Subaru: Hm?
Genya: Young Miss Takamachi, the Captains, and Tea, listen to their words well and keep calm.
Subaru: Right.
Genya: As your mom's daughter and Ginga's little sister, you too are very strong.
Subaru: And also dad's daughter.
Genya: Aha... well, take good care of her, Teana.
Teana: Yes!
Subaru: Ehehee...
Teana: Major Nakajima came to visit you?
Subaru: He asked me to drop out of this case.
Teana: I see... you didn't drop out?
Subaru: We promised, didn't we? We must take back what they stole from us. This time, we definitely won't be defeated.
Teana: That's right. ...ah, about the kids...
Subaru: Erio and Caro?
Teana: Yeah. Regarding your body, I explained it to them in detail but they've accepted it well.
Subaru: Ah, I see.
Teana: Mach Calibre... is she still...
Subaru: She's rebooting right now. She's still asleep.
Teana: I hope that she'll be able to talk soon.
Subaru: Mach Calibre... I'm sure she'll be angry.
Teana: I'll say.
Subaru: Ah huuu...
Teana: You really shouldn't act recklessly on your own. You already shouldn't be acting recklessly in itself, right? The combination between people, the Device and Master... and me too. If you don't apologize to Mach Calibre...
Subaru: Tea...
Teana: Ah, speaking of Devices, about my Cross Mirage...
Subaru: Uh?
Teana: Mode 3, right? It doesn't transform to that yet, I only obtained permission to increase its power.
Subaru: Eh, Cross Mirage's Mode 3... isn't that the one for long-range use?
Teana: Our next dispatch will likely arrive soon so we won't have enough time to practice. I don't think I could master it by then.
Subaru: Mmm...
Teana: It's very dangerous to use magic and weapons you're not well-trained in, we should know this point intuitively. Cross Mirage also agreed with it.
Subaru: I see.
Teana: You guys should properly talk with each other too. Do your best.
Subaru: Ohh...
Teana: Ah- what is it?
Subaru: Umm... It's like, Tea became really mild, this couldn't possibly be a dream, could it?
Teana: Wha!?
Subaru: Ack!
Teana: What did you say!? So I'm usually short-tempered, and being violent and aggressive are the norm for me!?
Subaru: Waugh! Ah ah ah~ Tea! Ow! Owi~e! Please understa~nd!
Teana: What was tha~t!?
Subaru: Ah ah a~h! I give, I give, I give! Sorry! I'm sorry!
Teana: Hmph!
Subaru: Ack! Aha... owww~
Teana: I was only a little concerned about you. Geez, you got what you deserved.
Subaru: Ehehe... But you know, the always short-tempered, violent, and aggressive Tea... is someone who I love/like very much (Daisuki).
Teana: Ahh...
Subaru: Yet gentle, honest, and strong... you're still the same as before.
Teana: Mm...
Subaru: I was a Combat Cyborg born in an unusual way, and at first I hid that fact. But you accepted it well, and we became friends, and then a team. As Tea's team partner, I should do things well, that's what I thought. That's how I did it all this time.
Teana: You don't say...
Subaru: As Tea's partner, as the Forward Team's Front Attacker, I will definitely fulfill my duties properly!
Teana: Un... Well then, I have to go back too.
Subaru: Un! I will also be discharged from here soon, so Tea...
Teana: "From now on, let's do our best!" right?
Teana: You dont need to say that all the time. We're Stars 03 and 04, the Front Attacker and Center Guard, so even if we don't like it, we have to do it together.
Subaru: Haah... Un!
Teana: Get your body fixed and come back quickly. I'll be waiting for you.
Subaru: Un! I will!

Teana: "Let's do our best" huh... what was that about? What happened to me... I said such an embarassing thing instinctively...

Last edited by Password; 2009-11-07 at 06:53.
Password is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 14:29   Link #2314
Nagumo
Random Translator

Hello everyone, we've managed to finally finish StrikerS SS03.

It seems that we are at the end of the line in regards to Chinese translation. If anyone knows where we can dig up some more Chinese translated stuff for Nanoha, we would highly appreciate it.

In any case, thanks for Password and OrderNorChaos for their hard work.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 03
Password
01 - Senkan Asura Taichou Tachi
01 - Warship Athra (Asura) - The Captains

Nanoha: The TSAB Ground Forces Main Branch and Riot Force Six were attacked, and as replacement for the destroyed Riot Force Six HQ, the members of Riot Force head towards the naval base warship, Arthra--it's been 27 hours since we transferred. Most of the members are still hospitalized, and the Forwards are still on the ground.
Fate: Ah, Nanoha
Nanoha: Captain Fate
Fate: Are there no more problems on the ground?
Nanoha: Un, Vita-chan and Signum handled it.
Fate: The living quarters is already finished. Why don’t you go to your room and sleep for a while?
Nanoha: Thank you. But this is nothing (I’m fine).
Fate: Is that so...
Nanoha: How about Hayate-chan?
Fate: She's at the bridge. I'm also heading there now.
Nanoha: Mm

Hayate: Hah...
Nanoha: Hayate-chan.
Hayate: Ah, Nanoha-chan, Fate-chan.
Fate: What is it? Why are you working while standing?
Hayate: Eh, it's nothing. I always feel that I'm not fit to sit here.
Nanoha: Here as in... the Admiral's/Captain’s seat?
Hayate: Un. This was Lindy's ten years ago, and where Chrono sat until yesterday right? I think to myself; This is still too heavy for me.
Nanoha: If you don't sit properly, it's going to be dangerous.
Fate: Arthra/Asura is currently the ship of Riot Force Six, so the Commander should sit there.
Hayate: Yes, that's true.
Fate: Un, it's all right, it really suits you.
Hayate: Thank you.
Fate: Ah, the Arthra/Asura crew is already aboard, everything's in order. Those in the hospital will be a bit late, but they will also gather here gradually.
Nanoha: After they finish with operations on the ground, the Vice-captains and the Forwards, I believe will arrive on the ship tonight.
Hayate: Yes, I understand.
Nanoha: By the way, how's Rein?
Fate: Is she still in the main office?
Hayate: Un, although she already regained consciousness, she still needs to stay in the recovery room, she's currently there with Mari-san.

Password
02 - Honkyoku Reinforce II to Mary ~Rein no Miru Yume~
02 - Main Office - Reinforce II and Mari ~The Dream Rein Saw~

Mari: Un, your injuries are healing well. Actually, you're recovering quickly.
Rein: Yes, thank you very much.
Mari: After that, were there any changes?
Rein: Um... That is...
Mari: Mn.
Rein: ... I’ve been having dreams.
Mari: Dreams? What kind of dreams?
Rein: When I woke up, I forgot almost all of it, but I felt that it was a sad dream, a lonely dream.
Mari: Is that so... Well, your body was just injured recently, and you were tense and stressed, so there's nothing to strange about that.
Rein: Mmm...
Mari: Okay. Continue lying here for one hour. Afterwards, I'll come to look at your condition.
Rein: Yes.
Mari: Ah, that's right, I received a message from Vita earlier, even though Zafira still hasn't recovered consciousness, he can now respond to telepathic communications.
Rein: Really?
Mari: Yup. Just you wait, he'll wake up soon. Rein also has to get better quickly too.
Rein: Yes. I'll do my best.
Mari: Un. Well, see you later.
Rein: Thank you very much.
Rein: Haa... Vita-chan is okay now, Shamal is also improving very well, that's really great... But that Unison device who could produce such incredibly powerful fire (power) by itself. Despite countering that advantage by unisoning with Vita-chan, the Knight Zest still managed defeat us with one blow. Looking at the situation now, they seem a little different compared to the other criminals... Haa... those people, what are they?...

Password
03 - Kohan Lutecia Ichigyou
03 - Lake-side: Lutecia's Walk

Otto: To conclude, they said that this is our battle plan.
Zest: Are you called Otto?
Otto: Yes, Number 8, Otto, Knight Zest.
Zest: The one who has been communicating with me, Number 1, Uno, where is she?
Otto: She's in the middle of doing important repair/manufacturing work and cannot leave without finishing, so I'll be the one responsible for communicating with you, I’m sorry if there's any discourtesy.
Zest: There's none.
Agito: Oh, don't forget, No. 8, I'm not like you guys who are obedient to orders.
Otto: I won't forget that, Agito-san. I'm just transmitting our battle time and plan, as ordered by Doctor and Uno.
Agito: Grr...
Lutecia: Thank you, Otto.
Otto: It's nothing, Miss Lutecia.
Zest: We here will not hinder your operation. However, if you are to hinder our actions...
Otto: I will warn my sisters again. Well then, excuse me.
Agito: A~~~rgh! These guys are still as infuriating as ever! Unfriendly, arrogant, and disrespectful!
Zest: Mm
Lutecia: The easy to get along Sein and Wendi, and Cinque who is neither arrogant nor disrespectful. Does Agito hate them too?
Agito: I absolutely hate that bunch of mechanical sisters.
Zest: Ignoring their good and bad qualities. There's no reason for them to lie about their battle plans.
Agito: W-Well, that might be true and all but...
Lutecia: It would be better if you believe in them.
Agito: Lulu is too trusting to them; Sir too.
Zest: Those sisters... setting aside the activities of No. 1 to No. 4 over ten years ago, the new units starting from No. 6 are at least not doing evil of their own will (or: are not aware/deliberate of the evil they are doing). We can say that they are more like pitiable children.
Agito: Ngh...
Lutecia: They're willing to help us look for the Relic. They’ve found seven of them already...
Agito: Even so... like that armed force Lulu attacked last time; there wasn’t any Relic, there was just some strange little kid instead.
Lutecia: The Sankt Kaiser's vessel/container is a poor pitiful child, so we needed to help save her.
Agito: No. XI that Lulu keeps searching for hasn’t appeared at all!
Lutecia: Then I have to look for it. Once the next incident is done, all of the Numbers say they will come and help.
Agito: Ugh... Sir, you have to say something.
Zest: Lutecia, you have to stay behind on the next battle. Go to a safe place and wait for Agito and I to return. Agito and I will also help look for No. XI.
Lutecia: Mm...
Agito: A~rrraarraaar~gh! How annoying! How shallow! I’m getting hungry and I’m getting pissed off!
Lutecia: It's only because you're hungry that you're getting irritated.
Zest: Indeed/I think so too.
Agito: Why are you agreeing with each other now!
Lutecia: Chocolate covered fruit sweets.
Agiro: Uh, guh, thank you, Lulu. Ah, ‘gulp’... after I've eaten my fill, I'll go rest for a while. I've been getting nightmares recently and haven't slept well.
Zest: Ah.
Agito: May I borrow Lulu's hood for a bit?
Lutecia: Mm.
Zest: There's some time before the day of battle. Will you continue seeking the object you're looking for?
Lutecia: Mm

Lutecia: Earlier...
Zest: Mm?
Lutecia: You said that unlike No. 1 to No. 4, No. 6 and above are a little pitiable.
Zest: Ah...
Lutecia: So, what about No. 5, Cinque?
Zest: She has been operational for a very long time. At least eight years ago, she already had much experience at her work.
Lutecia: Ah...
Zest: After I woke up, I was under her care. There was almost certainly an implication of surveillance too.
Lutecia: An implication?
Zest: Basically, I'm not too sure. It's hard for me to guess.
Lutecia: I feel that Cinque and Zest are very similar in some ways.
Zest: Hm?
Lutecia: Despite not speaking much, you're both honest and strong.
Zest: Really?
Lutecia: Cinque's injuries... I hope she gets better soon...

Password
04 - Scaglietti no Ajito Shimai Tachi
04 - Scaglietti's Hideout: The Sisters

Dieci: Nove, Sein, you're here again?
Sein: Ah, Dieci...
Nove: What, did you come here to make a comment?
Dieci: Not really...
Sein: Nove, you shouldn't be so snippy/argumentative/combative to our younger sisters.
Nove: It's just...
Cinque: She's right, Nove. To me, you’re always such a good child...
Dieci: Ah, Cinque-nee, you’re finally awake.
Cinque: I'm still pretty beaten up/in pieces though...
Dieci: Both your spine and upper body parts need to be repaired. Otto is currently working on it.
Cinque: I got damaged pretty seriously and I'm giving you guys so much trouble...
Sein: What? You shouldn't say that.
Deed: Ah, Sisters, you’re all together.
Wendi: O ~su! Heard Cinque-onee is already awake!
Cinque: Ah... Wendi, Deed, I'm sorry I let you worry.
Deed: It's nothing.
Wendi: No no, seeing that you're going to be all right now, it's all good, it's all good! Right, Nove?
Nove: Don't come and talk with me all the time. It's annoying.
Wendi: That's mean! You're so cold ~su!
Deed: Cinque-neesama, can we talk for a moment now?
Cinque: Mm? No problem, I have nothing to do right now.
Deed: Otto and I have almost no memories of the originals. The matter of our sisters is also unclear to us, so...
Sein: Oh right, the two of you were made by "Pure Culture" weren't you?
Wendi: "Pure Culture"?
Nove: You too, Wendi.
Cinque: Nove, explain it to them clearly.
Nove: Mm. Us Numbers are born in two ways: Clone Culture and Pure Culture.
Wendi: Oh~
Nove: Sette and I, Cinque-nee and Uno-nee, we were all made by Clone Culture. The raw materials for the copies were original humans.
Deed: Okay.
Nove: And the rest of you were made by Pure Culture. For a base, he used offsprings from artificial insemination that he had combined with suitable genes.
Dieci: Deed and Otto were born from the same genes.
Deed: Yes, I heard about that.
Cinque: And, while clones easily display special characteristics, it has problems with production efficiency and cost. They're to obtain the special skills the originals possess, creating models specializing in one art.
Wendi: Ah, like Nove's "Air Liner" and Cinque's "Detonator".
Cinque: Culturing is for mass production. It's hard to obtain desired abilities but their production is stable.
Deed: Sein-neesama, how about you?
Sein: I was made by Culturing, but I had a mutation. My "Deep Diver" is an accidentally-produced ultra-rare ability, don't you think? Hee hee hee~
Dieci: Are our sisters from 1 to 4 a little special?
Cinque: That's right. I'm not too sure on the specifics either, but those four are somewhat special existences for the Doctor. They greatly inherited the Doctor's genes...
Deed: I learned something new.
Cinque: To change the subject, Deed, Wendi, I'd like to hear what you young ones have to say.
Wendi, Deed: Yes.
Cinque: The outside world... do you want to see it?
Wendi: Ohh...
Deed: I wonder...
Wendi: Sisters, what about you ~su?
Dieci: It doesn't really mean much to me, all of that.
Sein: I have some interest~... and I don't have any~, haha.
Nove: For me, as long as Cinque-nee is there, I'm fine anywhere.
Sein: Ahaha, because Nove likes Cinque-nee, right?
Nove: Leave me alone!
Deed: However, I'm the same. As long as I'm with Otto, I'm fine anywhere.
Wendi: Me too. As long as it's a place where I can freely do stuff with my sisters, any will do ~su.
Deed: The Doctor allowed me to be born... I'm very grateful for it.
Wendi: Mmhmm
Cinque: I see...
Quattro: Hai hai, Cinque-cha~n.
Sein, Nove, Dieci: Quattro
Wendi: Hi ~su!
Deed: Thanks for your hard work.
Quattro: If our pure and naive youngest sisters become troubled from this sort of talk, that would be ba~d.
Cinque: Ah... Sorry Quattro, but I just wanted to hear their opinionséthoughts...
Quattro: Umu~... though I'm the older sister based on Numbering, just because Cinque-chan was born a little earlier you act like you're the older sister.
Cinque: That`s not my intention at all, please forgive me...
Nove: Wait, Qua-nee.
Quattro: Even though, you have a child-like figure with a flat chest.
Cinque: Um, you, that's horrible, Quattro! Figures and chests aren't related to this!
Quattro: Ahahaha, I wonder~
Sein: Qua-nee, about that, of course Cinque-nee worries quite a bit about her childlike physique.
Cinque: Sein, even you...
Dieci: The proper adjustments to the maintenance pod are complete. Let's go back, Cinque-nee.
Cinque: Ah, let's.
Nove: Shall I carry you?
Cinque: It's okay, I can walk by myself.
Nove: Mm.
Quattro: I happen to be on my way out too. Let me take you there.
Cinque: I'd appreciate it.
Dieci: Well, please do.
Cinque: Haa... I'm sorry little sisters; I will be sleeping for a while in the days ahead. It looks like my new body won't be completed before the next battle.
Deed: Don't mind it.
Sein: Take it easy.
Cinque: Work well together, little sisters. Come back safe...
Quattro: That's not it, Cinque-chan.
Cinque: Ah, right. Let's meet again in our new home.
Sein, Nove, Dieci, Wendi, Deed: Yes!
Quattro: Bye bye~
Deed: Cinque-neesama, although she spoke openly and cheerfully...
Dieci: Her vitals and power weren't too stable...
Sein: She worries about it, doesn't she? Our welfare...
Nove: It's because of them! Urgh! That headband-wearer and that orange-head! They're why Cinque-nee's in such pain...
Deed: The counter-measure group for the special forces is made up of just Wendi and I. With Nove-neesama, we'll be up to three people.
Wendi: Ah... that's right.
Deed: Let's pay them back, Nove-neesama.
Nove: You don't have to say it. With my IS, "Break Liner", I'm going to crush them.
Dieci: Good luck.
Sein: You should have your weapons tuned-up.
Nove: Yeah.
Deed: I'm leaving too.
Dieci: Nove... has found her reason for fighting, hasn't she...?
Sein: It's because she's so simple, that kid.
Dieci: Wendi, how about you?
Wendi: Well, while Nove is like that, we were born at the same time, so she's only my older sister by Numbering. We have many things to worry about, but I'll try my best to watch over Nove ~su, okay? What about you two?
Sein: For me, we~ll... As long as my sisters are healthy and safe, that's good, right? Ah! And the Doctor too, of course.
Dieci: Same with me... well... it's something like that...
Sein: Ah... Lu-ojousama, Zest-sama, and Agito-san... I hope the three of them are fine.
Dieci: Mm... I wonder how they are...

Password
05 - Agito Doutei wo Omou
05 – Agito: Dreaming of the Journey

Lutecia: Uhueh... umuh...
Zest: Lutecia, are you sleepy too?
Lutecia: I'm fine...
Zest: Don't force yourself. Do you want to rest?
Lutecia: Agito is hungry. So I want to reach town before lunch. We don't have any cooking ingredients either.
Zest: Is that so? In that case...
Lutecia: Ah.
Zest: I'll carry you on my back while we walk. If you're tired, go to sleep.
Lutecia: Thank you, Zest.

Agito: (烈火の剣精) "Sword Spirit of Raging Fire"... that was the distinguished title/name the people in the research facility gave to me. Other than that, I didn't know my own name. My current name was given to me... by Lulu.

Lutecia: Gouen
Agito: Urk... that one's... kinda scary.
Lutecia: Hiyego
Agito: That one... sounds like a monsters.
Lutecia: Kaien. Shakka (Unsure)
Agito: Ah! That one's... getting a little closer.
Lutecia: Ah... Agito.
Agito: That one! That one's good!
Lutecia: Agito...
Agito: Yeah!
Zest: So you've finally decided on one?
Lutecia: Ah... name no. 37, Agito.
Zest: Agito, huh.
Agito: Uwa~ yeah!

Agito: The "Sword Spirit of Raging Fire", Agito, that was what Lulu gave me, my name.

Agito: Ugh... yet another terrible meal. Frankly speaking, the two of you have lots of money, so why do we have to live this kind of slovenly life?
Zest: Despite having been confined, you sure know quite a lot about the outside/current world.
Agito: I learned it so that I can manage my lord's nutrition and cook/food preparation... Or perhaps I did this a long time ago or I was programmed with the basic knowledge for it... all in all, I think I can do it.
Lutecia: Then, Agito, why don’t you give it a try?

Agito: Because we're travelling outside and everything, I can't cook anything high-class. But I managed to make do/learn quickly and cook something decent.

Agito: All right! It may be simple soup but it tastes good! Sir Zest, Lutecia, wash your hands first.
Zest: Ah
Agito: Urgh... Lutecia! Lu~!
Lutecia: Mm
Agito: Haa~h... Lutecia, you should answer me back if I call for you! Whenever it’s inconvenient for you, you never answer unless I call out to you a lot.
Lutecia: To be honest... it's too much of a bother...
Agito: You can’t do that! Ah~! Lutecia! Uh... Lu-chi. Lu~... Lu! Rraagh... Oi! Lulu!

Agito: And with all of that, Lulu came to be called Lulu.

Lutecia: Agito... became noisy.
Zest: As I thought, she was raised as a genuine Unison Device.
Lutecia: Really?
Zest: She was not born from a culturing device, she's had actual experience.
Lutecia: Did she have something like comrades or a family?
Zest: Maybe, but it was a long time ago.

Agito: Comrades... comrades, huh? I can't remember the details much but... someone who I was with... I don't know if I was with one person or many... I remember, but it's all fuzzy.
Zest: Is that so.
Lutecia: Was Agito's Lord amongst those people?
Agito: I don't know. But... when I think of that person, strangely, my heart feels warm. Well, that was a long time ago; they're probably not alive anymore. (Note: "strangely, my heart feels warm" are the same words Signum said during her unison with Agito in episode 26).
Lutecia: What kind of person were they, can you remember?
Agito: I was named as "Sword Spirit" so... probably a sword-wielder, right? Yeah, yeah, an incredibly great/cool sword-wielder who could wield fire perfectly too like, ehem... "Sword Flash (Brandish/Draw Sword)! Press onward to victory!" (白刃一閃、推して参る/Hakujin Issen, oshitemairu)
Agito: Well, it's a dream. A dream. Even if I don’t find my lord; Caring for Sir and Lulu while accompanying you in your travels is my work now.
Zest: Really.
Agito: Of course! I'll look after you guys diligently. Both of you better prepare yourselves for it.
Zest: I see.

Agito: Yeah, this is now the meaning of my life. I don't know until when I will continue... Until those two achieve their goal, I don't even think of where I have to go. But for now, this is fine.

Agito, Lutecia: Huu... Mmm...
Zest: We’re six kilometres away from town. Just in time for a good rest.

Password
06 - Honkyoku Sentan Iryou Gijutsu
06 – Main Office: State-of-the-Art Medical Technology Center

Subaru: "I'm still being examined here. My results on my left arm are coming out well too, but since it still needs various adjustments, it'll take just a bit longer. However, I'm going to join you there as soon as it's repaired, so don't worry, okay? Subaru." And send! Gah! Haa...
Genya: Yo, Subaru.
Subaru: Huh? Eh? Dad?
Genya: What? Why are you so surprised?...
Subaru: Be... Because... you're too busy with work, so for you to come here...
Genya: There're no rules against coming to visit your recovering daughter. Here, some change of clothes and refreshments.
Subaru: Thanks, dad…. U-Um...
Genya: Hm?
Subaru: About all of this... I'm sorry.
Genya: What's this about?
Subaru: Gin-nee was taken, and then I got injured, worrying and causing trouble for everyone.
Genya: Hrrm... It’s useless to talk about the past, Ginga should still be alive and your injuries are better now. Say, even though we're just talking, I need to confirm something with you now.
Subaru: Confirm?
Genya: This case/matter, you can step down you know.
Genya: I'm not saying this to be over-protective. When family’s involved, you can quickly lose your composure/cool. It’s not unusual to lose control in that situation. The thing that happened to Ginga... in that situation, can you stay calm?
Subaru: Next time... I should be able to stay calm. I don't want to give in.
Genya: Why? Do you feel responsible?
Subaru: There's that too, but... My body really is for fighting Combat Cyborgs. I have that fierce strength.
Genya: You...
Subaru: The next time we're deployed, I'll surely meet them again. Ignoring the Gadget Drones and Mages, if I'm absent when we're fighting the Combat Cyborgs... if the Front Attacker is not there, the Forward Team could not fight at their full strength. Although at Ground Forces HQ we were defeated, we won't lose again this time. I spoke with Tea and Erio. This time, we will absolutely be able to do it. So, dad...
Genya: Ah... from your face, I can tell that you won't listen to anything I say.
Subaru: Ah
Genya: You're not all bravado. If you have thought over your decision well, then it should be fine.
Subaru: Ah... Thank you.
Genya: For me, it's not a happy matter. Geez...
Subaru: Sorry... but still, thank you.
Teana: Subaru, are you awake? ... Oops.
Subaru: Ah, Tea!
Genya: Oh, Teana!
Teana: Major Nakajima! Please excuse me!
Genya: What's with that, we're not in the unit so there's no need to be so strict.
Teana: Ah, right. Ah, um, so I won't interrupt you guys, I should probably wait---
Subaru: Its fine, Tea.
Genya: We just finished talking.
Teana: Okay.
Genya: Did you come here to visit too?
Teana: Yes. It happened to be along the way. Ah, and here's Subaru's change of clothes.
Genya: Ahh... thanks for that.
Subaru: Thanks, Tea.
Genya: Eh? Sorry, I have to go back.
Subaru: Un.
Teana: Okay. Thanks for your hard work.
Genya: Well then...
Subaru: Hm?
Genya: Young Miss Takamachi, the Captains, and Tea, listen to their words well and keep calm/cool.
Subaru: Right.
Genya: As your mom's daughter and Ginga's little sister, you too are very strong.
Subaru: And also dad's daughter.
Genya: Aha... well, take good care of her, Teana.
Teana: Yes!
Subaru: Ehehee...
Teana: Major Nakajima came to visit you?
Subaru: He asked me if I wanted to drop out of this case.
Teana: I see... you didn't drop out?
Subaru: We promised, didn't we? We must take back what they stole from us. This time, we definitely won't be defeated.
Teana: That's right. ...ah, about the little guys/kids...
Subaru: Erio and Caro?
Teana: Yeah. Regarding your body, I explained it to them in detail but they've accepted it well.
Subaru: Ah, I see.
Teana: Mach Calibre... is she still...
Subaru: She's rebooting right now. She's still asleep.
Teana: I hope that she'll be able to talk soon.
Subaru: Mach Calibre... I'm sure she'll be angry.
Teana: I'll say.
Subaru: Ah huuu...
Teana: You really shouldn't act recklessly on your own. You really shouldn't be acting recklessly in itself, right? The teamwork/partnership between people, the Device and Master... and me too. I have to apologize to Mach Calibre too...
Subaru: Tea...
Teana: Ah, speaking of Devices, about my Cross Mirage...
Subaru: Uh?
Teana: Mode 3, right? It doesn't transform to that yet, I only obtained permission to increase its power.
Subaru: Eh, Cross Mirage's Mode 3... Isn't that the one for long-range use?
Teana: Our next dispatch will likely arrive soon so we won't have enough time to practice. I don't think I could master it by then.
Subaru: Mmm...
Teana: It's very dangerous to use magic and weapons you're not well-trained in, we should know this point intuitively. Cross Mirage also agreed with it.
Subaru: I see.
Teana: You guys should properly talk with each other too. Do your best.
Subaru: Ohh...
Teana: Ah- what is it?
Subaru: Umm... It's like, Tea became really mild, this couldn't possibly be a dream, could it?
Teana: Wha!?
Subaru: Ack!
Teana: What did you say!? So I'm usually short-tempered, and being violent and aggressive is the norm for me!?
Subaru: Waugh! Ah ah ah~ Tea! Ow! Owi~e! Please understa~nd!
Teana: What was tha~t!?
Subaru: Ah ah a~h! I give, I give, I give! Sorry! I'm sorry!
Teana: Hmph!
Subaru: Ack! Aha... owww~
Teana: I was only a little concerned about you. Geez, you got what you deserved.
Subaru: Ehehe... But you know, the always short-tempered, violent, and aggressive Tea... is someone who I love/like very much (Daisuki).
Teana: Ahh...
Subaru: Yet gentle, honest, and strong... You never change.
Teana: Mm...
Subaru: I was a Combat Cyborg born in an unusual way, and at first, I hid that fact. But you accepted it well, and we became friends, and then a team/partner. As Tea's partner, I thought I should do things as well as possible. That's how I did it all this time.
Teana: You don't say...
Subaru: As Tea's partner, as the Forward Team's Front Attacker, I will definitely fulfill my duties properly!
Teana: Un... Well then, I have to go back too.
Subaru: Un! I will also be discharged from here soon, so Tea...
Teana: "From now on, let's do our best!" right?
Teana: You don’t need to say that all the time. We're Stars 03 and 04, the Front Attacker and Center Guard, so even if we don't like it, we have to do it together.
Subaru: Haah... Un!
Teana: Get your body fixed and come back quickly. I'll be waiting for you.
Subaru: Un! I will!

Teana: "Let's do our best" huh... what was that about? What happened to me...? When was I ever able to say… say such an embarrassing thing so instinctively...

Nagumo
08 - Kodai Belka Yami no Sho no Ishi to Shugo Kishi to
08 – Ancient Belka: YnS (Book of Darkness) AI and the Guardian Knights.

Rein: Ah, this… I’m seeing a dream again, the same dream as always. The age of old Belka at war, all I can do is watch. It’s as if watching someone’s memory from far away, the same dream. The same person standing in the middle of the dream is always that lonely looking, silver haired woman.
Reinforce: It seems that this war will last a very long time.
Signum: So it seems.
Rein: Standing there is Signum, Shamal, Vita-chan and Zafira. The entire Yagami family Guardian Knights
Shamal: It’s been a long age of war and our period of activity has been long too; it’ll be over two years now.
Zafira: Two years and a half!
Reinforce: The Blazing General, Knight of the Lake, and Azure Wolf, have you ever thought to yourself this? This continuing age of war, has stretched from our oldest memories and surpasses our combined hundred year existence/history, yet this fighting has never ended once. The sky and sea are filled to the brim with warships; and the earth is littered with weapons and the spilt blood of corpses.
Zafira: In order to satisfy ambition/goals, fighting is quickest method.
Signum: And thus lose their lives in the process. Humans are truly hard to understand.
Shamal: But we aren’t all that different from the weapons that humans have created.
Zafira: Yes…
Shamal: But it seems that our current Meister seems to be much wiser/intelligent than previous Meisters.
Zafira: Rather than complete the YnS, the Meister has chosen delay completion to continue using us for as long as possible it seems.
Reinforce: I’m sorry, everyone.
Signum: No, it’s not something that you should worry yourself with.
Shamal: Just having you awake, comforts us greatly.
Zafira: And this war, our current Meister’s self-restraint, cannot last for all of eternity.
Shamal: One day, the Meister will want to complete the YnS for their own benefit.
Reinforce: That reminds me, I don’t see the Iron Scarlet Lord anywhere.
Zafira: Vita eh?
Signum: She’s probably alone, looking at the sky again.
Shamal: Even though all there is in the sky is dark clouds and warships.
Signum: Vita, YnS is worried about you.
Shamal: Return to us.
Vita: Shut up. I don’t listen to your orders outside of battle.
Reinforce: Vita…
Vita: I told ya to LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Shamal: Vita-chan…
Reinforce: As usual, the Scarlet Iron Lord is harsh.
Shamal: Sorry about this, YnS.
Signum: We’ll give her a good talking to.
Reinforce: No, don’t reprimand her. I know that child hates me.
Signum: It’s not just you. She refuses to let anyone into her heart.
Shamal: She’ll fight with us and protect us but she won’t let herself get close to us.
Reinforce: She’s a gentle child. I would like to let her live more freely but our cursed circumstances won’t allow even that. It’s my fault that I choose the Meister, and cause you so much grief. I’m sorry.
Signum: Don’t apologize. We are but a part of you.
Zafira: This is also our fate.
Signum: Until we break/die, we shall simply continue to fight.
Shamal: When we finally do break/die and sleep, we can finally be at peace, hopefully.
Reinforce: Yes… Scarlet Iron Lord, Vita.
Vita: YOU AGAIN! GET LOST!
Reinforce: If you look east past the castle, there’s a small narrow gap in the clouds where you can see the sky… and there aren’t many warships either.
Vita: Urg…
Reinforce: I’m sure there’s a beautiful sky to see.
Vita: Keh…
Signum: She… just cut the telepathic link.
Shamal: We need to scold her about this.
Reinforce: Its fine. As I suspected, she doesn’t want me around. No matter what battlefield we are called to the sky is the same; darkness, dull cloudy weather and polluted air. I really wanted to show her and all of you, the blue bright sky at least once.
Signum: It won’t be any good if you drive yourself into worry and exhaustion. Don’t worry about it anymore.
Shamal: As long as you lead us and order us on as usual…
Reinforce: Yes…
Rein: The Guardian Knights in the dream… seem so scary and hard to get close to…
Vita: Damn it…
Rein: All I can do is watch. From behind, that woman called the YnS, seems so lonely…

Hayate: Rein’s dreams, you say?
Mariel: Before it seems she was having normal dreams but this time…
Hayate: It might be the same left over memories I experienced long ago. My linker core is melded with the original Reinforce, and Rein’s linker core is born from my own core so...
Mariel: You’re saying that the memories and emotions have been left behind? That sounds like an occult/supernatural/unnatural phenomena to me.
Hayate: Well, I am pretty unnatural myself. It was a Lost Logia after all.
Mariel: Hayate-chan, that’s not true…
Hayate: I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about but I’ll come by earlier to pick her up.
Mariel: Oh no, Vita will be by soon, I’ll get her to take her. She says she wants to visit Zafira to see how he’s doing.
Hayate: I see, if that’s the case, please do. Rein…

OrderNorChaos
10 - Honkyoku Mugen Shoko Yuuno to Verossa Schach
10 – Bureau/HQ Infinite Library: Yuuno, Verossa and Schach

Verossa: Sorry to disturb you, we’re coming in, Yuuno sensei.
Schach: Excuse us.
Yuuno: Inspector Accous, Sister Schach, if you had contacted me earlier, I would have come and picked you up.
Verossa: Don't worry, to come in and out unannounced is my style. Please do not mind.
Schach: This is something for everyone in thanks for their hard work; tea leaves cultivated by the Saint Church.
Verossa: My personal specialty made madeleines.
Yunno: Thank you very much. I will help myself to them then.
Verossa: Umm. And now to the main topic?
Yunno: Ah. That thing you wanted us to investigate. With regards to the deciphering of the prophecy, this matter has been entrusted to the specialists. As for the keywords in the prophecy, I conducted some research into original records/writings.
Schach: Ah…
Yuuno: “A land where ancient crystal and infinite desire meet/cross, in compliance to the dead king's will, the Wings of God will appear in the holy land.”
Schach: Yes...
Yuuno: “Ancient Crystal”, it could refer to the Lost Logia; Relic. As for the “Wings of God will appear the holy land.” The possibility of an ancient Belkan battleship – an aerial battleship, is very high.
Schach: It is as we feared, isn't it?
Yuuno: Even among the Lost Logia, all battleships are classified as Class One extremely dangerous materials, most especially the huge battleship used by the Saint Kings in Ancient Belka.
Schach: This is..... !!!
Verossa: How is this possible (It couldn’t be)....?
Yuuno: It is also mentioned in Belka mythlogy (legends). The dominating ship (that rules the heaven and earth) of the Saint; “The Saint King's Cradle”
Verossa: Something like this actually exists?.... Is there a possibility of it awakening?
Yuuno: Can't say that there’s no chance of it awakening. Also, it is written that the last known location before the ship's disappearance is the Mid continent. Perhaps, it is still hidden somewhere, slumbering.
Schach: But...this thing is over three hundred years old. Whether such a thing can be activated is still unknown. Not only that, for such a huge thing to not be found before this present era.....
Yuuno: Relics are also Lost Logia that are over three hundred years old, right? Without a doubt, they can be activated.
Schach: *gasp*!!
Verossa: And....there is no reason for a thing of this (enormous) size to not be found.
Yuuno: Yeah....
Verossa: It must have been hidden by someone... someone with strong (plenty) or real power... someone with wealth and authority....
Schach: I.... feel kind of confused.
Verossa: Ah... Here Schach, have a madeleine and relax.
Yuuno: I will make some tea now.
Schach: I am sorry for the trouble.
Verossa: Excuse me for a moment. This is Accous; I am requesting permission for an urgent emergency investigation.
Schach: I need to report to Carim and the Church Knights about this matter.
Yuuno: Ah.... This information is still unconfirmed.
Verossa: I wish to inform Major Nakajima and Enforcer(Executive Officer) Fate Testarossa Harlown about the following information.....
Schach: It’s okay. What about Mobile Division 6?
Yuuno: I will inform them about it. I also have something to say to Captain Takamachi. The “Saint King's Cradle” information investigation will continue on then.
Schach: Okay, I will leave it to you then.
Verossa: Ah... If any suspected locations are found, I will immediately investigate/go there.

Nagumo
11 - Honkyoku Vita to Rein
11 – Headquarters: Vita and Rein

Vita: Yo Rein, I’ve come to pick ya up/take ya home!
Rein: Thank you Vita-chan, but why are you over here?
Vita: I needed to do some paperwork here at Air Force HQ, to get clearance to borrow personnel for some hands-on-training.
Rein: Did it go well?
Vita: They’re Nanoha’s students, didn’t need to say a thing.
Rein: Hehehe, I understand completely…. Oh, that reminds me…
Vita: Huh?
Rein: I haven’t properly apologized about the previous/last deployment.
Vita: But there’s nothing for you to apologize about though.
Rein: I… I shouldn’t have fallen; it might be fine since Eisen recovered from his damage but I should have protected Eisen despite what happened to me to the end.
Vita: You big dummy. You properly managed to protect me and Eisen, and you came out of it all right too. That’s good enough. Live to fight another day, and it’ll encourage you not to make the same mistake next time.
Rein: Yes…
Vita: That’s all me and you should do. Understand your mistakes and regrets, and then move on.
Rein: I understand.
Vita: Oh.
Rein: Um, this is a completely different question but, Vita-chan, how much do you remember about the first Rein?
Vita: Huh, what’s with this?
Rein: Because I want to know!
Vita: Um, there were so many things going on during the time I was with her. But I was real prickly/nasty/disagreeable with everyone and everything. Made everyone around me miserable too. I did a lot bad things, even though it was real tough for her too…

Nagumo
12 - Seiou Iryou in Shamal to Zafira
12 – At Saint King Hospital: Shamal and Zafira

Shamal: Ah Zafira, you’re making good progress.
Zafira: Yes, at last much of my strength has returned.
Shamal: It seems that we can no longer rely on our Guardian Knight system, such as our emergency recovery and system restoration/rehabilitation.
Zafira: So it seems, the YnS/Book of Darkness was originally a system that was managed by Reinforce. Since her death, the fact that we are gradually losing the ability to use it, is simply fate/inevitable.
Shamal: I’ve thinking to myself lately… If only the first generation … The first Reinforce had stayed with us. Always trying to be calm/serene and overdoing it all the time. The one who mourned of our fate the most… If only she lived to stay by Hayate-chan’s side.
Zafira: Ah…
Shamal: On that day… If she remained in her original form and hadn’t perished that day, Hayate-chan probably never would have frantically pushed herself so far.
Zafira: That might be true…
Shamal: So I’ll do all that I can do with all my strength/power.
Zafira: Yes. We shall.
Shamal: This time for sure, we will not be too late.

Nagumo
13 - Asura Kannai Office Space
13 – Within the Athra/Asura’s Office

Nanoha: I see, thank you Vice-Captain Vita.
Vita: Yeah, well, see you later.
Fate: Were you able to get all your students?
Nanoha: I’ve somehow managed to clear them all.
Fate: Preparations have been perfect so far.
Nanoha: The final limiters on the Forwards will be released… Raising Heart is making final adjustments/calibrations on the Blaster form.
Fate: I understand you want to be completely prepared but Nanoha’s Blaster is… rather scary.
Nanoha: It’s insurance for the worst case scenario, to end/put a rest to all fears. They’re preparations so that I can end this without Fate-chan and everyone worrying about me.
Fate: I know… that… but…
Nanoha: Even Fate-chan’s making all sorts of preparations for the final battle.
Fate: Yes, but me and Bardiche will be using our normal/usual form.
Nanoha: Hmph, I don’t particularly think that your new Sonic Form is very normal.
Shario: Oh Fate-san, this Shario. Three Forwards have arrived on the Asura/Athra
Fate: Roger that.

OrderNorChaos
Track 14: Asura's corridors, Erio and Caro, Fate

Erio: Asura, it’s been a while for me.
Caro: Me too.
Fate: Erio, Caro!
Erio: Ah Fate-san!
Caro: Thank you for the hard work.
Fate: Both of you are taking a break right now?
Erio: We just completed our work and reports.
Caro: But, training is on hold, so we’re having a hard time winding down.
Fate: I know. Usually you would always train until this hour, right?
Erio & Caro: Hehe.
Fate: Say, Erio, Caro, the both of you are very well-versed about boosting magic, right?
Caro: Hmm, Vice Captain Vita told me she assessed my boost magic as a C-rank.
Erio: I receive a lot of boosting from Caro, so I know quite a bit.
Fate: I’ve never had boost magic used on me, so I don’t know a lot about it. For example, when you receive a boost, what does it feel like?
Caro: Mmm, Boost 1 is to use magical energy to enhance one's abilities. For those who are adept at the use of magical energy, there is no use applying self boosting.
Erio: To raise an example, it’s like maintaining energy unconsciously.
Caro: Also..... Also...
Erio: Ah that's it... that overload or something like that.
Caro: Ah. That’s right. For those who are able to use high concentration (highly compressed) magic, as well as those who use the cartridge system, continuous overloading of magic is possible as long as one is able to self boost.
Erio: In theory, this skill also allows one to exceed one's limit.
Caro: Of course, this also increases magical energy consumption. The time to maintain such a state will also shorten considerably; the burden on a person’s body is huge...
Erio: For normal people, to control such a huge power by oneself is very hard.
Caro: That is why using boosting for overloading should always be avoided. This is what Nanoha-san taught us.
Fate: Ah... I see, it’s like that right. If one excessively uses overload (to increase one's abilities), what will happen afterward?
Caro: The stress from either the sudden explosive burst of magical power or being unable to withstand the magical stress will cause damage to both the device and the body of the user.
Erio: Ah, however Fate-san's “sonic” and “riot”, cartridge boosted capabilities will be skilfully controlled by Baraiche. There will not be any problems.
Caro: This is what Marie-san told us.
Erio: About Fate-san's body, she said Bardiche most likely knows more about it than Fate-san herself.
Fate: So it’s like that huh.
Caro: Nanoha-san and Raising Heart too.
Erio: That partnership, it is really one of the best partnership of mind and body.
Fate: *laughs*. It’s because they’re like one mind and body that I worry about them so much. Be it Nanoha or Raising Heart, both are really reckless.
Caro: About that…
Erio: Ermm
Fate: Umm??
Caro: Regarding that, Erio and I as well as Shari-san feel that Fate-san is reckless too.
Fate: Eh?
Caro: S... Sorry but…
Erio: We heard it from Vice Captain Signum. Because Fate-san is a high speed front attacker...
Caro: The sharper the blade, the easier one is to get injured.
Erio: That is why; the both of us must become someone who is able to protect Fate-san properly.
Fate: I see. *laughs*. Vice-Captain Signum is rather mean. I am not that weak. To be a swift, sharp and unbreakable blade is why I am striving (working hard) for.
Erio & Caro: *laugh*
Fate: Thank you, Erio, Caro. Thank you for the pointers.
Erio: Not at all...
Caro: We’re the ones that should be saying that. To have received your guidance (instructions), thank you very much.
Fate: Hmm. See you again. If no abnormal events come up, we will see each other tomorrow.
Erio: Yes.
Caro: Excuse us.
Fate: Precisely because Nanoha has been shot down once, I think she is more confident of her abilities (skills). However, ultimately the worrying feeling did not disappear. A determined Nanoha will sometimes display a look in her eyes that seems to want to leave everything behind and go away.

Nagumo
15 - Asura Office Nanoha to euno
15 – Asura/Athra Office: Nanoha and Yuuno

Nanoha: Oh, a message from outside? From Yuuno-kun?
Yuuno: Ah, Nanoha… Did you take a look at the data I just sent you?
Nanoha: Yup, I sent to the others as well… It looks like this is going to be a lot more difficult than we thought.
Yuuno: I see… I’m really no good at asking ‘Nanoha, are you all right?’ or ‘are you worried?’.
Nanoha: Oh, not at all.
Yuuno: Can I just say something?
Nanoha: Huh?
Yuuno: I’m sure everything’s going to be fine/all right. And, I know this might be none of my business, but Fate’s really worried about you, Nanoha. Please try to understand her feelings.
Nanoha: Okay, I understand.
Yuuno: If Fate’s not there to hold you down/restrain you, Nanoha just flies off somewhere/wherever.
Nanoha: Oh, I don’t do that.
Yuuno: Yeah.
Nanoha: Thank you Yuuno-kun. I feel a lot better now.

Nagumo
16 - Vita to Shamal
16 – Vita and Shamal

Vita: Well, I’m glad that Zafira’s going to be okay.
Shamal: Yes indeed.
Vita: Oh, what’s this Rein? You fell asleep?
Shamal: I’m glad I brought along the carry out/travel bag.
Vita: We’ll carry you to the Asura/Athra as you are. Just take it easy and sleep.

Nagumo
17 - Shukufuku no Kaze
17 - The Blessed Wind

Rein: Huh? This dream again? Oh, but something is different…
Reinforce: You know, sometimes… I have dreams too. Dreams of peaceful days…
Rein: This is…?
Reinforce: When I was by Meister Hayate’s side, I saw many dreams.
Rein: This is the Uminari home and a young Hayate-chan!

Vita: Good morning…
Hayate: Good morning, Vita.
Vita: OH! Breakfast, it smells so good.
Hayate: The Meister of the Night Sky special egg omelettes (fried eggs). They’re delicious.
Shamal: Signum, here’s the newspaper.
Signum: Ah…
Shamal: Oh Hayate-chan, what time will you be returning home from school?
Hayate: After lectures are done, I’ll be home around 3 p.m. with the usual crowd/group.
Vita: Aw man, I gotta clear that game that Arissa lent me then.
Hayate: Oh~… Hoi, here Reinforce.
Reinforce: Yes.
Hayate: Taste this miso soup for me.
Reinforce: Ah, it’s very delicious.
Hayate: Its okay then.
Signum: Shamal, you should learn from Reinforce’s example. She helps Meister Hayate around the house (implying: with the cooking).
Shamal: Huh? Well, it’s true that compared to Hayate’s cooking, mine is nowhere near as good…
Vita: Don’t compare’em, ya presumptuous git…
Shamal: I’m good with cleaning and grocery shopping!
Zafira: Last week, you pulverised/smashed the (flower) vase into pieces.
Shamal: Erg.
Reinforce: You also forgot to bring the point card with you when you went shopping.
Shamal: Oh, everyone’s so terrible~!
Hayate: Heh, now, now it’s exciting to have so many events happen. Oh Reinforce, could you take this?
Reinforce: Hey everyone, can you help set up the table?
Vita: Okay!

Rein: This is…?
Reinforce: A dream of peaceful days I could have had…
Rein: Reinforce… You…
Reinforce:
It doesn’t have to be tranquil/peaceful days like these either. Battles and dangers occasionally could happen. But… I would have liked to, with Meister and the Knights with their weapons… Live life where we could gather around the dinner table, and share smiles with each other time to time… For the sake of protecting that happiness, if necessary, I would have proudly wielded all my power/strength in battle for my Meister and companions’ sake knowing they were by my side (as long as they smiled by my side).
I thought to myself always, as my Meister’s and companions’ unison device, should my dream become true/real, how happy life would be.
Rein: ….
Reinforce: If only a small miracle happened, I might have been able to begin living those peaceful days that Meister Hayate and friends have managed to create/carve into reality.
Rein: This… This is definitely a video recording … It couldn’t be…
Reinforce: But unfortunately… Today, I must disappear/erase myself… To protect my gentle Meister and the Knights, and to prevent the endless chain of tragedy that has resounded throughout the ages.
I must, as the Book of Darkness, take this opportunity to turn the final page of my long life. I wonder if you can hear my voice? This video recording, I wish that you tell Meister Hayate about it. To you, the one who bears my name, the new Blessed Wind.
Rein: Yes, I hear you! I’m here!
Reinforce: I would be lying if I said I wasn’t sad about passing/disappearing from this existence. Having received the name “Blessed Wind”, Reinforce, I am truly the happiest magical tome in the world. But I wished to have lived with my gentle Meister, even just for one moment longer…
Rein: Reinforce…
Reinforce: I have no hesitation/doubt to ending my life. But I can no longer protect Meister Hayate from here on. And to the Guardian Knights I’ve caused so much/nothing but hardship to, I can never make it up for them. So to you, the new Blessed Wind…
Rein: Yes…
Reinforce: Somehow, please, protect our Meister and fight beside the Knights. Let no one mar our wonderful family and live life happily. And also, though you continue on with my name, you are without a doubt, your own person and not I… To tell you the truth, I would have liked to have seen/meet you once. But I’m sure you are much like Meister Hayate. I’ve simply assumed that like her, that you’re like a strong and gentle wind. So stand proud and live well…
Rein: Hn…
Reinforce: And to Meister Hayate, to the Knights, and to those brave little heroines… Please tell them, ‘thank you’.
Rein: Reinforce… I… I…
Reinforce: Take care of yourself/Be happy, Blessed Wind of the Azure Sky. Reinforce…
Rein: REINFORCE!!!

Nagumo
18 - Souten no Negai
18 – Wish of the Azure Sky

Rein: Huh? I’m in the carry-out/travel bag?
Hayate: Oh, are you awake now Rein?
Rein: Hayate-chan?
Hayate: Good morning. Huh, is something wrong Rein?
Rein: Huh, what do you mean?
Hayate: You’re crying.
Rein: Oh, aha haha. I saw a dream.
Hayate: A dream of the past?
Rein: It was an important/precious dream.
Vita: Oh are you awake now?
Signum: We’re about to have dinner now.
Shamal: As expected, Rein-chan.
Rein: Everyone?
Vita: Huh? Why are you crying!?
Signum: Are you all right?
Rein: Oh, nothing’s wrong.
Hayate: (bad translation) Since you’ve done your best, right Rein.
Rein: Yes.
Vita: Well anyways, let’s eat first.
Signum: My apologies, we will only have a very simple meal.
Hayate: Oh, that’s fine; we had a mountain of stuff to do.
Shamal: Let’s see, Rein-chan’s share/portion is…
Vita: Here, wipe your face.
Rein: Okay…
I learned from Nanoha: Accept/inherit the feelings of others with your heart and keep it within your chest/breast. The original/first Rein’s wish/feelings. The future that the Guardian Knights wished for. I, as the wind who bears/carries these wishes, as the Blessed Wind of the Azure Sky.
This family. This sky. I wish to protect them all.
Let us do this together, Reinforce.

Nagumo
20 - Jikai Yokoku
20 – Next Time On

Nanoha: A tale after the end of the incident/event.
Fate: Days of calm/quiet peace. The future/destination of the members of the 6th Division, and those who were caught up with the incident.
Hayate: And the road ahead to be taken.
Nanoha: Next on Mahou Shoujo Lyrical StrikerS Sound Stage 04.
Fate: Episode 27 is Blue Skies
Hayate: Facing the future…
H+F+N: Take off!
Old 2009-11-07, 14:58   Link #2315
Nagumo
Random Translator

Just a hand clue to show people what has been translated completely and partially translated. You can also read the Sound Stages at http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=85192

Bold for completely translated, italics for partially.

# 1 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

* 1.1 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Sound Stage 01
* 1.2 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Sound Stage 02
* 1.3 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Sound Stage 03

# 2 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's

* 2.1 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Sound Stage 01
* 2.2 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Sound Stage 02
* 2.3 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Sound Stage 03
* 2.4 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Sound Stage M

# 3 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS

* 3.1 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage M The StrikerS
* 3.2 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 01
* 3.3 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 02
* 3.4 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 03
* 3.5 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 04

* 3.6 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage M3
* 3.7 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage X
* 3.8 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Sound Stage M4

* 3.9 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha THE First Movie Sound Stage
Old 2009-11-07, 15:08   Link #2316
prescience
Friendly Satanist

Wow... that's a lot of Sound Stages.

As always, thanks for the good work.
prescience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 21:16   Link #2317
Nagumo
Random Translator

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=85192

Nanoha Sound Stage 02

01 - Fate no Asa
01 – Fate’s Morning

Fate: My memories of the past feel very far off/old now. It was when I was still very young. The mobile base that I and my mother resided in was, at the time, anchored high up in the mountains of Midchilda. My mother had shut herself in her lab and was doing nothing but magical research/experiments. In the garden and mountains of my home, I spent my days practicing magic and doing combat training. Arf was not yet by my side at that time, so I was often alone. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t lonely during those days… But I had many warm/fond memories of those days… Lyrical Magical Nanoha Sound Stage 02, Episode 5.5: My Memories From Beyond the Wind

Linith: Good morning, Fate. It’s morning.
Fate: Yes…
Linith: Good morning.
Fate: Good morning, Linith.
Linith: I’ve made breakfast for you, how do you feel?
Fate: I feel fine.
Linith: That’s good.
Fate: Linith is my mother’s familiar, created and tasked with watching over me and teaching magic.
Linith: Today is a very nice day. Why don’t we eat outside today?
Fate: Okay… Is my mother busy today?
Linith: Yes, she’s in her laboratory again.
Fate: At the Mid capital, my mother had been engaged in highly experimental research into interdimensional energy. Due to a freak accident, she was blamed and let go from her job. Since then, she never got another job, and went on an aimless journey while continuing her research. It’s been two years… three years? In any case, my formerly gentle/kind mother changed. She no longer laughed and lost all interest beyond research. She would no longer speak or meet anyone, even with her only daughter.
Linith: Fate, Precia is very busy with her research right now. But once she finds what she’s looking for, I’m sure…
Fate: Yes, I know.
Linith: This research is for the happiness of both you and Precia. So it might be lonely right now but…
Fate: I said I know. I’m fine, besides I love mother. I know that since she’s too busy to play with me or teach me magic, that’s why she created Linith to do it instead.
Linith: Quite so, a familiar. In particular to create and maintain a highly intelligent familiar with high level magic/mana like me costs a lot of mana to the caster. You must remember and appreciate those feelings.
Fate: Yeah… Heh…
Linith: Hm?
Fate: Was that a boast, just now? ‘Highly intelligent’ and ‘high level magic/mana’.
Linith: How rude, I was merely stating the bare facts/truth. Well then, after you’re done eating, help me clean up. Once you’ve taken a rest, we’ll continue your magic lessons in your room.
Fate: Okay.

Linith: Okay, next lesson. The incantation to achieve high speed, the magic square to control it and the equation/formula to change/alter it. (bad translation)
Fate: Ah, I studied that by myself last week.
Linith: What?
Fate: It goes like this right? In regards to the compressed incantation, it generates a magic matrix/circle/square formula… Like this… Like this… And then, at the very end, you solidify it all at once. Is that right? (bad translation)
Linith: Then when discarding the incantation, what method would you use to compensate?
Fate: Hm, let’s see. I remember most of the important notes/points and I’ve written it down here… See?
Linith: Oh my. How troublesome. My study plan for the week is in ruins.
Fate: Oh, I’m sorry.
Linith: You don’t have to apologize. Be proud and stick out your chest and say ‘eh hem’!
Fate: “Eh hem”
Linith: This is quite amazing/astonishing. Did you do this all by yourself?
Fate: Yes, I studied it in the library. (found it out in the library)
Linith: It’s great you studied so hard/seriously but are you all right? Are you getting enough sleep?
Fate: I’m fine. Studying is so much fun.
Linith: I’ll make sure to report this to Precia, telling her that Fate is studying very hard.
Fate: Ah, but don’t make too much of a big deal about it though. I don’t want to shock/upset her too much.
Linith: Very well then, I shall only report the completely accurate and precise truth without exaggeration or bias. Okay then, what should we do today then?
Fate: Ah, there are still some things about rules/rites of joining/linking (union/connection) I still don’t know/understand. (awkward translation)
Linith: Then let’s do that. If we finish it early, we’ll do some mock battle/combat training outside.
Old 2009-11-07, 22:21   Link #2318
Nagumo
Random Translator

06 - Rinis, Omou
06 – Linith, Thoughts/Feelings

Linith: I don’t know what Precia is researching for. I don’t know how it was like between Fate and Precia before I was created. But according to Fate, their relationship was very good and it appears Precia was a gentle mother. But comparing that to the common reality now, the family relationship between Fate and Precia is far too sad/tragic. Ever since my creation, I have never seen them dine together, moreover they might see each other once over a number of months.
Arf: *humming*
Linith: Arf!
Arf: Oh Linith, are you done your job?
Linith: Yes, just right now. Are you going out alone?
Arf: Yup, I’m bored all by myself since Fate is studying. So I thought I’d go out to the yard or storage/warehouse.
Linith: I see, but don’t go too far. If you get caught by Precia, she’ll scold you very badly.
Arf: Okay!
Linith: Remember to come back during tea time!
Arf: Yes~!

Fate: The formula is correct… Now to match it and the mathematical formula to the situation at hand…
Linith: Sorry for the wait. My apologies.
Fate: Oh no, I was just doing some self-study.
Linith: I see. Where are you right now?
Fate: Let me see, around here, when using high speed rites and techniques for creating electrical fields.
Linith: Oh, so you’ve gotten that far ahead already. You’re doing very well. Oh, and Precia praised you. She said ‘she’s very impressed on how much Fate has learned/studied’
Fate: Really?
Linith: She told me to keep it a secret from Fate, but she said if Fate could master this part, then Fate might become a first class mage by next year.
Fate: Next year, I wonder… But I’ll do my best!
Linith: Yes.
The painful, heartrending feelings that assault my heart occasionally, I wonder if it’s because I pity/sympathise Fate? I think to myself sometimes… If not, perhaps because, without realizing it, I have come to care for her as a parent/mother knowing that I shall likely disappear without her knowing it. (bad translation) (Alternative translation: If not, then perhaps, without realizing it, knowing that I shall disappear without her knowing it… Sometimes, I think to myself, perhaps this is the affection of a parent/mother…)
Well, if I think about it too much, I’ll just get stiff shoulders all the time.
Fate: Linith, did you say something?
Linith: Ah, sorry. I was just talking to myself; my shoulders are getting a little stiff.
Fate: Really? Then I’ll massage them for you! Where?
Linith: Oh, it’s all right!
Fate: Don’t be like that.
Linith: No really!
Fate: Hey come on Linith, its fine, its fine!
Linith: It’s ticklish, stop! Hey!
Arf: Ah, Fate and Linith is playing! No fair!!
Linith: We are not playing, we’re just taking a break!
Arf: Arf will play too!
Linith: ARF! You little…
Arf: Ah, don’t grab the tail!
Linith: If you do something so suddenly, it’ll startle us! But, there’s just one thing…

Linith: Okay, time for a bath. Everyone to the baths!
A+F: Yes!
Arf: Ba~th! Ba~th! Ba~th!
Linith: Fate can do so much magic (so skilled at magic) but she still can’t wash her hair by herself.
Fate: That’s not true! I can wash it; I just can’t open my eyes.
Linith: There’s only one thing that I can think of to myself. This time that I have now, is my everything. It is the simple unvarnished truth, without any exaggeration/embellishment. (awkward translation) Okay let’s get ready for tomorrow and say good night! What shall we do tonight? Shall we read a book?
Fate: Oh, that song you sang before would be good.
Linith: A song? But I’m not very good
Fate: That’s not true, right Arf?
Arf: Yeah!
Linith: Really? Well then…
Old 2009-11-07, 23:50   Link #2319
Nagumo
Random Translator

09 - Keiyaku no Hi
09 – The Day of the Contract (The Contract Day)

Fate: Arf? Arf?!
Linith: Fate, what’s wrong?
Fate: Linith, Arf’s not here. She won’t answer telepathic calls either. I’m so worried.
Linith: Oh… That reminds me, that door was open, it couldn’t be… Precia!
Precia: Linith, I thought I forbade you to contact me telepathically unless it’s an emergency…
Linith: Arf! Did you meet Fate’s familiar?
Precia: Perhaps…
Linith: You, you wouldn’t have cancelled/ the contract…
Precia: If a third party destroyed a familiar, it would have damaged the contractor, Fate, as well through the link they had. Did you seriously think I would do something like that?
Linith: So you didn’t meet Arf…
Precia: I can’t be bothered right now; I’m cutting this off now.
Linith: She’s probably outside. I’ll do a search right away.

Fate: Arf… Arf!
Linith: Fate, over there.
Fate: Oh, Arf, thank goodness. I was so worried.
Arf: Don’t come near me!
Fate: Arf?
Arf: A familiar… is a life only created when the Master has a purpose for it in mind. Is that true? Because maintaining a familiar is incredibly difficult, they’re only created for a specific purpose and normally erase/destroy them after they fulfilled it… Is that true?
Fate: Why, why are you all of a sudden asking this?
Linith: It’s probably the library. I must have left out familiar related books I wanted to show you out in the open. It’s probably that, I’m sorry.
Arf: Fate, once your goal/objective is fulfilled will you just throw me away? Are you going to erase/destroy me? I don’t want that, I don’t want to be thrown away or destroyed by Fate!
Fate: I won’t ever throw you away. I’ll never throw you away or let you disappear…
Arf: But… But I’m Fate’s familiar… I thought we could be friends or like sisters!
Fate: Do we have to be friends or sisters? It might be a relationship between Master and familiar but I had so much fun and was so happy. When you said you would grow up to protect me, I was so happy.
Arf: But…
Fate: I’ve thought up the contents of our contract, will you hear it?...

Thou, familiar Arf… Your Master Fate, from this contract, agrees and understands to comply without exceeding or rebuffing the contents, to the agreed terms and conditions thusly. Thy flesh/body and spirit/soul thou possess, is free to pursue thy personal wishes and way of life to thy satisfaction. Even if those desires conflict with thy Master’s, or take thee to lands far from thy Master. Thus thy Master pledges to fulfill this contract until the end of thy Master’s life.

The reason I made Arf, my familiar is because I didn’t want her to die. So, it doesn’t matter afterwards, if you, Arf, want to leave me or want to go somewhere else. I won’t resent or use you if you want to live your life as a free wolf. But I would be happy if you would stay by my side like you have done now and do all sorts of things. Because with Arf, everything and anything seems so much better/exciting and because she’s so kind. You and I might not be friends or sisters but I think to myself, we would be great/the best partners ever.
Arf: The best/greatest?
Fate: Yeah, the best/greatest… Oh look, the fur you’re so proud of is all wet. Let’s go home…
Arf: Fate…
Fate: It doesn’t matter if we’re master and familiar. Let’s stay the same as we are, now and forever.

Fate: That’s what happened, and so I and Arf sealed our contract. My half of the contract remained the same as before. Arf’s half of the contract was…
Arf: I, familiar Arf, upon my honor/soul (fibre of her being) and pride as wolf, shall protect Fate’s heart and body to the very bitter end and for that end use all resources at hand for that purpose.
Fate: Familiar Arf…
Arf: Master Fate…
A+F: I make our contract thusly.
Linith: Congratulations, the contract has been signed/completed.
Fate: I don’t think I feel that anything has changed, has it?
Arf: Yeah…
Linith: Actually, quite a bit has changed. Your spiritual link has been strengthened and you now share/transfer spell knowledge.
Fate: If you study hard, you should be able to use similar/same spells I have.
Arf: Oh, that’s way cool! I’ll study real hard!
Linith: Starting tomorrow I’ll have two students. Let’s go full out!
A+F: Yeah!
Old 2009-11-09, 15:30   Link #2320
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

ARF. <3

Radio StrikerS ep 5- I has no idea wot is going on hurr, but at least the art thing for the nicopage is decent now! Art is definitely by whoever does the ViVid mango series. Seeing Erio/Fried makes me hope that Inoue Marina will be a guest, but....

The [real] new corner - Let me hear it, StrikerS!
To be honest, I kind of stopped listening when the first letter said "Dear Chrono-kun", lolol. >_>; AHEM, so basically, this part of the show has Mittan answering? viewer mail in character, I guess. Like, one of the letters said something about staying up too late and Mittan replied, in Caro's voice, to be careful of their body and keep at it.

Nanoha Mail
Ugh, okay, I think Mittan just makes me fall asleep despite how cute her voice is. I wake up to find her saying she likes anime and manga and then Goku getting married to ChiChi.

Mittan is all alone today [don't worry, there'll be Shuffle Challenege! next time]and at the end of the show, she wonders how she did. I guess she's still not used to live radio. And I guess I fell asleep/blanked out a few times trying to listen, too. People seem to be excited that next week's guest is Ichijou Kazuya/Zafira, though. ておおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおお!

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music