AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-22, 11:35   Link #2401
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
SSX CD2 18
Very short track, but as I say in description, can't push more into 19 that is in progress.
__________________


Last edited by NorthernFallout; 2009-11-22 at 12:31.
NorthernFallout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 01:02   Link #2402
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
Nana in Kouhaku. Oh hell yeah.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 14:45   Link #2403
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
Argh, my browser crashed and original posted went boom ffff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
I've been fffffing about that since last night and I ended up with a nosebleed in the shower this morning and ffffff I've been ffffff-ing all day at work fffffffff - Here's the press conference with Nana.
White team will still win. FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW, OH HELL YEAHHHHH.

So some other related tidbits
- Yeah, remember that FC event Mizuki Nana had the other day? Well, she cosplayed as Fate and Ogata Rina. Will we ever get pictures? 99.99% THAT WE WON'T ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- Mishima-san got married! He's a pretty important guy, does the Nanoha events amongst other things. Nana, Yukarin and Miyano Mamoru are some of the people that went Oh, Washizubigchindood from Anispa or w/e was there, too.... Of course, Nana sang there, lol. I think Mishima's mother talked to Nana about how she enjoys her singing and stuff. Brain goes to snooze when Nana talks on Smile Gang most of the time, sorry folks.
- Don't be long is the name of the insert song for the Nanoha movie.

Oh yeah, uh, OST for the movie comes out Jan 23 if we didn't already talk about that. Moving on....

Radio StrikerS ep 7 - Guest : Mizuhashi Kaori, aka Vivio and Yuuno
.... It isn't actually on nico yet, but Shuffle Challenge is the only cool part for most of us anyway.

Kaorin = Vita, music [lol you just have to listen to it]
Mittan = Nanoha, Hayate

srsbsns
- Way to sound like Yuuno, Vita www

omake
- LOL, Mittan comments how this isn't a magical girl show anymore or something and you can hear why! .... Mittan has to voice Nanoha and Hayate as if they're drunk. Kaorin had to do it sumo style. Think Yui from K-On! if you've forgotten.
- The music thing omg that's so wwwwwwww
- BOTH POINTS GETTTTT. 11/whatever now, I think. More than halfway!

Upcoming guests:
ep 8 = Yukana aka Reinforce Zwei
ep 9 = INOUE MARINA YESYESYESYESYES aka Erio and Friedriche
ep 10 - .... Masu Nozomi, what. She's the voice of Alto and Dieci.
__________________

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 15:07   Link #2404
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kappas' country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Argh, my browser crashed and original posted went boom ffff.I've been fffffing about that since last night and I ended up with a nosebleed in the shower this morning and ffffff I've been ffffff-ing all day at work fffffffff - Here's the press conference with Nana.
Only one thing to say : Zenryoku Zenkaiiiii! (Of course Nanoha roots for Nana ).
__________________
Nina.Wolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 16:09   Link #2405
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
FEW SECONDS OF PHANTOM MINDS CHERISHING CHERISHING
It sounds, er, promising, but it's Elements Garden (ry

Note: Right after her is JAM Project, so be careful. It gave me a minor heart attack. MOTTO MOTTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Radio StrikerS ep 7 - Guest : Mizuhashi Kaori, aka Vivio and Yuuno
Spoiler:
Upcoming guests:
ep 8 = Yukana aka Reinforce Zwei
ep 9 = INOUE MARINA YESYESYESYESYES aka Erio and Friedriche
ep 10 - .... Masu Nozomi, what. She's the voice of Alto and Dieci.
Okay, it's kind of funny how someone else uploaded it. The audio quality bugs my ears....

Lyrical Memorial - .... is back?

1) What kind of voice does Yuuno use in ferret mode? Kaorin : "Yuu...." I miss ferret changling.
2) Ergh I kinda missed this. Pretty sure I heard Yuuno, Nanoha transforming, uniform and "It's the best!" which, if I'm understanding right, is looooooooool.
3) Who are the two people that Vivio calls mama? obv answer is obv
4) lolVivid uhm what style of fighting does Vivio do, which Kaorin replies as hand-to-hand and gets it right. Kinda surprising.
5) Mittan asked if Kaorin remembered something Yukarin said in one of the Lyrical Party rehearsals?. Lyrical Parties are the events where the seiyuu attend and cool stuff happens. Sadly, we only get to see highlights as DVD bonuses.]
Kaorin doesn't remember and 5$ says Yukarin wouldn't as well my ears are failing, but my eyes are kind of working. Looks like Yukarin shot off her mouth again 'cause comments like 「ゆかり、意外と胸有るんだよ…」 and 「ユーノくん、わたしの×××触らせてあげるの」 are lulz.
6) The favourite/most memorable line thing again. And Mittan's giggles are killing me. ARGH EITHER WAY, KAORIN MAKES YUUNO SOUND PERVY. "saikou da, saikou daaaaaaaa" please don't talk about Nanoha like that using that kind of voice. orz

So at the end, they kinda talk more about the questions/answers. They talked about ViVid and it's kinda funny cuz Mittan went all "It's amazing, huh? Fate and Nanoha are really like mothers, aren't they?"

Let me hear it, StrikerS

1) Lmao, I wish Nana had this question because her and curry are like bread and butter. Caro + Vivio = too cute, though. And I can't relate to the curry thing 'cause I've never had curry. Yes, I fail.
2) It hurts to be honest? Confessions seem weird. I forget what they said because Kaorin used her Vivio voice to say "ATASHI MO DAI~~~~SUKI" and I, yeah, nosebled. And it feels like I'm being mind fcuked whenever Kaorin goes from Yuuno-ish voice to Vivio to back to not Vivio. @_@

- lol the commercial. Wtf Mittan.
- I think after re-listening to Shuffle Challenge [lmao Kaorin made fun of Hayate's laugh], I like it just as much as the episode with Sanada Asami.
- They think the Fate and Nanoha nendoroids are cute and yes Nanoha is cuuuuute. These girls have good taste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
Only one thing to say : Zenryoku Zenkaiiiii! (Of course Nanoha roots for Nana ).
[I'm sure Yukarin roots of Nana!]

あの日夢見た願い
>> 全力全開の気持ちを込めて歌います!

;A; I do wonder if she got into the habit of saying that from Nanoha or not, since that series is oh so important to her.

And Nana cosplayed as StS Fate with chunky barrier jacket. Apparently, some thigh was seen. I'm more interested in Ogata Rina's shoulders. Or Vice's seiyuu cosplaying as Hoshina Utau, plz.
__________________

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 16:56   Link #2406
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kappas' country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
So at the end, they kinda talk more about the questions/answers. They talked about ViVid and it's kinda funny cuz Mittan went all "It's amazing, huh? Fate and Nanoha are really like mothers, aren't they?"
Now I have a little something to comment about on NF! Nice~
But, arg, why does Vivio have to get the same seiyuu that Yuhno? Is that some kind of trial Kami-sama? orz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
[I'm sure Yukarin roots of Nana!]
Both ways are fine .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
あの日夢見た願い
>> 全力全開の気持ちを込めて歌います!

;A; I do wonder if she got into the habit of saying that from Nanoha or not, since that series is oh so important to her.
I would think so... I mean, I never heard that expression anywhere else. To the point I was wondering if " 全力全開" was a made up from the Nanohaverse...( maybe someone more versed in Moonspeak could confirm/deny ?)

By the way, did Nana ever said that the serie was important to her? I would like to read/see that *-*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
And Nana cosplayed as StS Fate with chunky barrier jacket. Apparently, some thigh was seen.
Pic? ~♥
__________________
Nina.Wolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 17:45   Link #2407
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
But, arg, why does Vivio have to get the same seiyuu that Yuhno? Is that some kind of trial Kami-sama? orz
Nanoha + Yuuno = Vivio
Quote:
I would think so... I mean, I never heard that expression anywhere else. To the point I was wondering if " 全力全開" was a made up from the Nanohaverse...( maybe someone more versed in Moonspeak could confirm/deny ?)
Definitely not Nanohaverse only, though most Nanoha fans will immediately think of the series.

.... 全力全壊w
Quote:
By the way, did Nana ever said that the serie was important to her? I would like to read/see that *-*.
Oh gosh, I forget where she recently said that the Nanoha series brought many opportunities for her. Was it Radio StrikerS ep2? I'm getting all my Nana radio shows mixed up, which is bad when I rarely listen to her in the first place. srsly, you should hear her when she goes off about Nanoha, though. Or even like this.
>> なのはと名前が呼べるまで、精一杯演じてきたいと思いますっ!!!

Apparently, 50% of Nana's fans first found out about her through Nanoha, so if that doesn't say something.... Oh, and I guess it introduced her to Elements Garden, which is what seems to "divide" Nana fans in terms of music. I've also been told she's talked about it on audio commentaries on several of her concert DVDs, but I only have rips for now.
Quote:
Pic? ~♥
It's actually a video shown at the fan club event meeting a few days back, so the likelihood of us seeing it is slim. And even if part of the event did make it to DVDs, they'd probably cut that part out like how they cut Fukuen Misato out of the Nana acting thing on Ultimate Diamond DVD and focus on the top ten "most requested songs".
__________________

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 18:30   Link #2408
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kappas' country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Nanoha + Yuuno = Vivio
The eyes say otherw-- ... I shall shut up. Forget that.
Vivio is "just" a clone with two adoptive mamas. Full stop.

Quote:
srsly, you should hear her when she goes off about Nanoha, though. Or even like this.
>> なのはと名前が呼べるまで、精一杯演じてきたいと思いますっ!!!
This is looove! I can only imagine Tsuzuki's face during this radio show. Thinking about it, it's true that Nana sounds always hyper exited when she speaks about Nanoha (see how she can't forget the first time she call her name xD). In the other hand, Yukarin seems more playfull and encline to tease that poor Fate (or us fans for the matter).
But damn, Nana is so cute when she loose it and goes 大好きなのはです!~('∇'*)

Quote:
Apparently, 50% of Nana's fans first found out about her through Nanoha, so if that doesn't say something....
I'm one of them myself orz.

Quote:
I've also been told she's talked about it on audio commentaries on several of her concert DVDs, but I only have rips for now.
The day I will have a nice Blu-Ray reader and not that shitty thing implemented in my computer, I could confirm if there is such comment' on Live Fighter. Do you happen to know if there is such bonus by any chance?

Quote:
It's actually a video shown at the fan club event meeting a few days back, so the likelihood of us seeing it is slim. And even if part of the event did make it to DVDs, they'd probably cut that part out
This is blasphemy! Why would you do that? It can only be better than what Nana usually wears on stage anyway >_>.
__________________
Nina.Wolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 18:34   Link #2409
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
The eyes say otherw-- ... I shall shut up. Forget that.
Vivio is "just" a clone with two adoptive mamas. Full stop.
A clone who looks like the love-child of Yuuno and Fate.

*shot*
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 00:45   Link #2410
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
A clone who looks like the love-child of Yuuno and Fate.

*shot*
I agree.

*is shot as well*
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 21:40   Link #2411
Nagumo
Random Translator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Brunswick
Note: Fate, please get some backbone, you are an Enforcer!


08. Anata ni Message -Kodomodacchi ano keikara-
08. A message for you – Since I had been a child…

Fate: Hello, this is Fate. Sorry it’s been awhile. Its spring now isn’t it? Since my childhood, every long awaited spring was a bit lonely but it was a wonderfully happy season.

A lot of time has passed since I began to say that my mother Lindy, older brother Chrono and (sister in law) Amy are my family without hesitation.

The children, who I saved from their sad reality and helped to find their dreams, are all doing well. The two children I’m watching over (I’m guardian of), Erio and Caro have chosen what they want to do and have begun walk their own paths (face their own futures). To tell you the truth it worries and scares me a bit. But as Mother and Nanoha taught me, all mothers/birds raising/watching over chicks (young children) in their safe nest (home) must feel the same too,

At my new workplace, Mobile Division Six, I want to support Hayate with my work. I want to protect my children and Nanoha. For those new recruits I have yet to meet, I want to help them find their own paths and help them. When I think about it, I become quite worried and a little nervous.

It’s probably because I had worked only as a trusted Enforcer aide until now and have been really quite fortunate. Since Mother, Chrono and Amy were adults, they ended up helping me because of it. I became quite distant from my charges as a result. This time, I have to think of everything I need to do by myself. I think that this is the source of my unease about my dependency.

But even though I’m a bit lost now, I’m sure everything will be all right because I have you watching/protecting over me. Because you give me courage, I can proudly face up to the sky. For you gentle listeners/viewers, I will become stronger than I am now, so that with these hands I can protect everyone. So that I can properly answer your words and feelings. So that one day, we can take our tiem to talk like we used to back then.

I wait for that day with anticipation. This was Fate.
__________________
I do not like Kansai-ben, but I do like Hayate-chan!
Also, Canadian here, not actually Japanese.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 22:08   Link #2412
isagrimorie
Zombie Slayer in Training
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Note: Fate, please get some backbone, you are an Enforcer!


08. Anata ni Message -Kodomodacchi ano keikara-
08. A message for you – Since I had been a child…

Fate: Hello, this is Fate. Sorry it’s been awhile. Its spring now isn’t it? Since my childhood, every long awaited spring was a bit lonely but it was a wonderfully happy season.

A lot of time has passed since I began to say that my mother Lindy, older brother Chrono and (sister in law) Amy are my family without hesitation.

The children, who I saved from their sad reality and helped to find their dreams, are all doing well. The two children I’m watching over (I’m guardian of), Erio and Caro have chosen what they want to do and have begun walk their own paths (face their own futures). To tell you the truth it worries and scares me a bit. But as Mother and Nanoha taught me, all mothers/birds raising/watching over chicks (young children) in their safe nest (home) must feel the same too,

At my new workplace, Mobile Division Six, I want to support Hayate with my work. I want to protect my children and Nanoha. For those new recruits I have yet to meet, I want to help them find their own paths and help them. When I think about it, I become quite worried and a little nervous.

It’s probably because I had worked only as a trusted Enforcer aide until now and have been really quite fortunate. Since Mother, Chrono and Amy were adults, they ended up helping me because of it. I became quite distant from my charges as a result. This time, I have to think of everything I need to do by myself. I think that this is the source of my unease about my dependency.

But even though I’m a bit lost now, I’m sure everything will be all right because I have you watching/protecting over me. Because you give me courage, I can proudly face up to the sky. For you gentle listeners/viewers, I will become stronger than I am now, so that with these hands I can protect everyone. So that I can properly answer your words and feelings. So that one day, we can take our tiem to talk like we used to back then.

I wait for that day with anticipation. This was Fate.

Hmm... this is at odds with the Fate I saw on Striker S. The only time I saw her insecure was during Jail's Hannibal lecture.
isagrimorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 23:16   Link #2413
Nihilanth
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
There's also the part in Sound Stage II where she worries that Erio and Caro are hiding any problems they have from her, when in fact, they want to be independent and not make her worry. This part of Sound Stage M2 reminded me of the internal monologue she had in Episode 14 when she's in the helicopter with Erio and Caro before and after the flashback to the meeting, especially when she thinks about wanting to help Hayate and Nanoha, and I found it to be in character for her to think such things.
Nihilanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 16:39   Link #2414
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
Nanoha the Movie 1st CM
.... except this one is special because the second half has Silent Bible, the OP for the Nanoha PSP game, in the background. Sounds pretty meh, but it's hard to hear. And Yukarin talking makes me @_@! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
This is looove! I can only imagine Tsuzuki's face during this radio show. Thinking about it, it's true that Nana sounds always hyper exited when she speaks about Nanoha (see how she can't forget the first time she call her name xD). In the other hand, Yukarin seems more playfull and encline to tease that poor Fate (or us fans for the matter).
But damn, Nana is so cute when she loose it and goes 大好きなのはです!~('∇'*)
Oh, you've been too busy to listen to at least Nana's appearance on Radio StrikerS or did you stop listening after the best guest appeared? www

Yeah, Nana tends to be pretty hyper about Fate. Yukarin is also the itazura kurousagi after all and Nana just seems horribly fun to tease. I guess Nana hosting a radio show called M no Sekai makes things more lulz.
Quote:
Do you happen to know if there is such bonus by any chance?
Ergh, I'd have to ask one of my mates who actually has the blu-ray/DVD....
Quote:
This is blasphemy! Why would you do that? It can only be better than what Nana usually wears on stage anyway >_>.
They'd probably cut it out to put the "top ten most requested songs" thing on it. Yukarin did this with her latest album as the DVD bonus thing is of the FC event that was held in fall of '08 - clearly, they did other stuff besides the top ten list, but we only really saw her performing the top ten songs. :V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
A clone who looks like the love-child of Yuuno and Fate.
.... (ノ^^)八(^^ )ノ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Note: Fate, please get some backbone, you are an Enforcer!
Isn't that what makes some people go gaa-gaa over her? :<
__________________

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 17:21   Link #2415
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kappas' country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Nanoha the Movie 1st CM
.... except this one is special because the second half has Silent Bible, the OP for the Nanoha PSP game, in the background. Sounds pretty meh, but it's hard to hear. And Yukarin talking makes me @_@!<3
Thanks LVD-chin!
I'm more exiting with every CM released. This battle looks so epic~ But thinking of the loooo~ng time we will have to wait before to properly watch it... it hurts u_u'.
And yes, Yukarin soonds wonderful as always (especially when she is embaraced ).

Also : -> Close-up on a screw during the henshin scene? Sekushi ー(* ̄∇ ̄*)エヘヘ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Oh, you've been too busy to listen to at least Nana's appearance on Radio StrikerS or did you stop listening after the best guest appeared? www
Work, work, work... it's killing me OTL.

Quote:
Yeah, Nana tends to be pretty hyper about Fate. Yukarin is also the itazura kurousagi after all and Nana just seems horribly fun to tease. I guess Nana hosting a radio show called M no Sekai makes things more lulz.
Kurousagi is one of the main reason I'm still watchin this crappy show (¬_¬;.
As for Nana, you're kidding right? If no, I'll need a link ASAP, for that will makes my all life better *-*.
Now, why do I have those weird thoughts of Nana hosting shows like "Nana in Neko-land" or ""Uke no Monogatari"? >_>
__________________
Nina.Wolken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 20:52   Link #2416
Nagumo
Random Translator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Brunswick
Note: I am just a translator, I just translate what's in the tracks. So no ripping off my head please!


Spoiler for Track 4:
__________________
I do not like Kansai-ben, but I do like Hayate-chan!
Also, Canadian here, not actually Japanese.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 21:23   Link #2417
isagrimorie
Zombie Slayer in Training
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Note: I am just a translator, I just translate what's in the tracks. So no ripping off my head please!


Spoiler for Track 4:
Interesting tidbit about Fate and Arf and Arf feeling Fate's alright working off on her own as an Enforcer (since it seems most of the time Fate works alone with only Shario doing the deskjob stuff).
isagrimorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 21:37   Link #2418
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Note: I am just a translator, I just translate what's in the tracks. So no ripping off my head please!


Spoiler for Track 4:
As expected. The Soundstages make the anime look odd. We're used to that by now.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 22:54   Link #2419
Nagumo
Random Translator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Brunswick
Last track of SSM2

Spoiler for track 3:
__________________
I do not like Kansai-ben, but I do like Hayate-chan!
Also, Canadian here, not actually Japanese.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 22:56   Link #2420
Nagumo
Random Translator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Brunswick
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=85192

# 1 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

* 1.1 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Sound Stage 01
* 1.2 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Sound Stage 02
* 1.3 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Sound Stage 03


# 2 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's

* 2.1 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Sound Stage 01
* 2.2 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Sound Stage 02
* 2.3 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Sound Stage 03
* 2.4 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Sound Stage M


# 3 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS

* 3.1 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage M The StrikerS
* 3.2 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 01
* 3.3 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 02
* 3.4 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 03
* 3.5 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 04

* 3.6 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage M3
* 3.7 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage X
* 3.8 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Sound Stage M4

* 3.9 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha THE First Movie Sound Stage
__________________
I do not like Kansai-ben, but I do like Hayate-chan!
Also, Canadian here, not actually Japanese.

Last edited by Nagumo; 2009-11-29 at 20:01.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
music

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.