AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite Rozen Maiden characters? (Multiple Choice)
Suigintou 361 55.28%
Kanaria 67 10.26%
Suiseiseki 362 55.44%
Souseiseki 150 22.97%
Shinku 282 43.19%
Hina-Ichigo 140 21.44%
Kirakishou 78 11.94%
Barasuishou 71 10.87%
Jun Sakurada 54 8.27%
Nori Sakurada 39 5.97%
Tomoe Kashiwaba 68 10.41%
Mitsu Kusabue (Mi-chan) 12 1.84%
Megu Kakizaki 71 10.87%
Shirosaki and/or Laplace no Ma (Laplace's Demon) 16 2.45%
Detective Kun Kun 70 10.72%
Others (please specify) 11 1.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-10-14, 23:52   Link #501
KurozuRion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
I thought the same.. Until I got totally dissapointer after watching Strawberry Panic...
Umm I'm a big fan of Shoujo-ai and Yuri but I really dislike Strawberry Panic!, too

Suisei love Jun. That's correct but I can't stop my imagination xD
KurozuRion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 06:59   Link #502
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
So we've gotten to the point of physical differences between Rozen and Enju eh? Never did make a post on the characters so might as well do so here. Was interesting looking and seeing who I voted for back then.

1. Suigintou
2. Suiseiseki
3. Shinku
What was I thinking: Jun
Must've been a weird day: Detective Kun Kun

Pretty easy to understand giving a vote for Gin. I seem to have this pattern with characters that I end up liking quite a bit. First I don't like them all that much due to something they've done. But once getting the background and watching them for longer periods I can understand them and come to like them more than most characters. Mostly just appreciated the incredible effort just to bring herself to life without support. Struggling desperately until finally getting that Rozen Mystica. Can understand her anger as well which makes me cheer her on.

Has been a while since I watched the series, but for some reason still like the Desu. Certainly can understand the annoying factor, but found her character fun and liked her most of the time. Really not a lot to say, just a gut feeling on that one.

Oddly appreciated Shinku's character development during the second season. Even giving that apology which I can understand after Ouverture. While not a huge fan of her behavior at times, had some good attacks and became someone who cared a lot about her sisters especially when things were at their worst.

Sometimes Jun just gets me annoyed. At least after watching the end of the second season again. All the holy stuff of not destroying your enemy because you'd be as bad as she is. Let's ignore the fact that returning home means picking up the scattered remains of the others and waiting for Bara's next attack because she won't quit. It'll just keep going.

No matter what you've gotta give Kun Kun some credit. If he can have such an impact on many dolls he's a powerful dog to be sure. Rivaling even Rozen in terms of influence .
"1. Suigintou
2. Suiseiseki
3. Shinku".. Lol why does almost everyone have these three in first place ???
Well yeah there is no reason to hate Suigintou...
She went through a lot and she deserves some love.
Suiseiseki... no comment... most annoying character in anime...
Shinku... Well I totally hated her in Ouverture and S1 .. But thank god, she started to see her mistakes, and she apologized.. So it's better.. But I still don't really like her a lot...
Jun... ((... Don't really like...
Kun-Kun..........HATE!!!!!!!

Quote:
Umm I'm a big fan of Shoujo-ai and Yuri but I really dislike Strawberry Panic!, too

Suisei love Jun. That's correct but I can't stop my imagination xD
Well I would even agree with you because I hate when I see how girl loves a boy.. But I like Souseiseki for how she is, her personality,... So it wouldn't work..
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 10:00   Link #503
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
"1. Suigintou
2. Suiseiseki
3. Shinku".. Lol why does almost everyone have these three in first place ???
Well yeah there is no reason to hate Suigintou...
She went through a lot and she deserves some love.
Suiseiseki... no comment... most annoying character in anime...
Shinku... Well I totally hated her in Ouverture and S1 .. But thank god, she started to see her mistakes, and she apologized.. So it's better.. But I still don't really like her a lot...
Jun... ((... Don't really like...
Kun-Kun..........HATE!!!!!!!

Well I would even agree with you because I hate when I see how girl loves a boy.. But I like Souseiseki for how she is, her personality,... So it wouldn't work..
Yeah, i think the same that almost everybody have atleast one of those three in first place (order no mater)

Suigintou sufer a lot i know, but thats not a justicacion to be bad, atleast when she sees the change in shinku and after live whit her meidum she start to show change, even fighting for her madium because she belive if she became alice could sava her medium's live, but do it in the wrong way.

These dolls even if they are dolls show human traits, and we all know humans are not perfect nether their are, if they make a third season i hope to see a bigger change in suigintou

PS. The end doesn't justify the means, ( and old saying in my lenguage, hope i translated well) this is my opinion about the alice game.

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
the follower 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 10:29   Link #504
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

But you know.. Suigintou went through a lot.....
But what about Kira?
Su must have been always alone ....
Locked in N-Field (no wonder that she became like that)...

bigger change of Suigintou?
Well I don't think her attidute will change.
Or she will be like in Ouverture...
But who knows... After she protected Shinku in last ep...
Old 2007-10-15, 13:13   Link #505
sin_slayer91
Suigintou&Saber's Master

Send a message via Yahoo to sin_slayer91
Suigintou do it in a wrong way? In what way????
Oh,and they better not change gin-sama's attitude....
Her current attitude is already......urm....perfect?
Old 2007-10-15, 13:43   Link #506
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

I didn't said anything about wrong way o.o

Well that's true... But imo was also nice to see kind Suigintou in RMO
Old 2007-10-15, 13:48   Link #507
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm not sure if there is a wrong way to go about it. They only found out about there being another method (which he doesn't even tell them what it is) at the end of the second season.

Far as Suigintou knows winning the Alice Game is the only way, not like she can borrow the Rozen Mysticas for a while. Toss in she has almost no positive bonds with the other dolls why should she be bothered by fighting them? Unlike some of the others she didn't have time to sit around if she wanted to help Megu.

At least she was fighting for a good reason this time. Obviously for Shinku and the others her methods wouldn't equal a good result for them. Don't want to say wasting a bunch of others to save one person is what everyone should do. But at least her character didn't drop off for me.

Will see if Suigintou makes more changes in a third season. She can't go back to the innocent in Ouverture, though she is at an interesting point acting so much for Megu and not just to become Alice. Not sure if protecting Shinku was a statement of making a change in their relationship (mild dislike from utter hate). Or if it was one of those 'only one taking you down will be me' kind've thing. (Maybe they should just make another series to end speculation )

Do feel for Kira. Has to be a rough thing to be stuck in N-Field. Not being able to join the others in the physical world which would be preferable to spending your whole time in the N-Fields.
Old 2007-10-15, 17:40   Link #508
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Will see if Suigintou makes more changes in a third season. She can't go back to the innocent in Ouverture, though she is at an interesting point acting so much for Megu and not just to become Alice. Not sure if protecting Shinku was a statement of making a change in their relationship (mild dislike from utter hate). Or if it was one of those 'only one taking you down will be me' kind've thing. (Maybe they should just make another series to end speculation )
I think Suigintou just listened to Shinku's words, when she was talking about how dolls didn't want to fight and she didn't wanted Souseiseki to "die...
And I guess Suigintou realized that for example Suiseiseki loves Souseiseki just like Suigintou loves Megu... And as apoligze, she sacrificed herself for Shinku...

Quote:
Do feel for Kira. Has to be a rough thing to be stuck in N-Field. Not being able to join the others in the physical world which would be preferable to spending your whole time in the N-Fields.
Yeah.. But maybe she was not totally alone... (as from we could have seen in last ep of Träumend, she may have been with Laplace (a.k.a. KunKun) (but lol I guess that wasn't really enoyable XD)... Hmm.. Now that I look at her (Kira.. I have lot of her pics on my wall so I see her everyday a lot of times XD),,,, I'm looking on picture from anime..... Now from manga....... Man, I can't even tell how she fells...Well I can but it's totally different...
Old 2007-10-15, 17:54   Link #509
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Certainly one is a reserved kind've smile. Which I guess would mean she's not totally bored. Though I worry about her spending too much time with Laplace, that just isn't a good long term thing for anyone. Now the manga image...that smile says just slightly off. Though living totally in isolation (aside from the bunny) isn't good long term for one's psyche.

Just a random thought. Looking back to that scene where Suigintou blocked for Shinku. Am I the only one who things that little break they have right after completely shatters the mood?
Old 2007-10-15, 18:04   Link #510
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Just a random thought. Looking back to that scene where Suigintou blocked for Shinku. Am I the only one who things that little break they have right after completely shatters the mood?
You're not the only person
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 18:50   Link #511
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Certainly one is a reserved kind've smile. Which I guess would mean she's not totally bored. Though I worry about her spending too much time with Laplace, that just isn't a good long term thing for anyone. Now the manga image...that smile says just slightly off. Though living totally in isolation (aside from the bunny) isn't good long term for one's psyche.
Well anyway, I like manga pic way much more than anime...
In anime she is just.... I don't know.... too mature and...Dunno....But in manga.. She is just so cute, especially when she do this psycho face ^^

Quote:
Yeah I really surprised that they did put it there.. I was so pissed off
Old 2007-10-15, 23:38   Link #512
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

I don't know kira that well to make an opion but i surely prefere the anime picture, for me is way more better than the manga one.

I hope they hurry up whit third season, if they are going to make it, i whant to know kira, i can't read the manga thats why. As far as i have have hear from you she must be cool, maybe i would end changing my opion in favorite character, who knows.

JUST HURRY UP ANIME MAKERS, I'M WAITING (in a cool way )

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
the follower 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 03:38   Link #513
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
I don't know kira that well to make an opion but i surely prefere the anime picture, for me is way more better than the manga one.
Why?

Quote:
I hope they hurry up whit third season, if they are going to make it, i whant to know kira, i can't read the manga thats why. As far as i have have hear from you she must be cool, maybe i would end changing my opion in favorite character, who knows.
heh.. I also changed my mind. My fav. was Suigintou before :P.
Old 2007-10-16, 09:44   Link #514
sin_slayer91
Suigintou&Saber's Master

My fav will be Suigintou and Suigintou alone....forever ~~~~ ^_^
Old 2007-10-16, 10:01   Link #515
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Lol :P.
But I wonder why do you also like Saber when she is totally different from Suigintou (yes I hate saber a lot :P)
Old 2007-10-16, 10:07   Link #516
sin_slayer91
Suigintou&Saber's Master

Yea,shes different...
and now i didnt care much about her also lol >.<
(shes actually my fav before i knew Gin.... )
<_<
>_>
Old 2007-10-16, 10:10   Link #517
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Ohez.
then maybe you should change sig.
Old 2007-10-16, 10:26   Link #518
sin_slayer91
Suigintou&Saber's Master

yea...maybe.but im lazy to make a new one rite now >.<
Old 2007-10-16, 10:38   Link #519
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

you could asko someone to make you one (if you were faster, you could have take the one that shinku no kage made [i also got mine from him])
Old 2007-10-16, 10:54   Link #520
sin_slayer91
Suigintou&Saber's Master

nah,i prefer using things that i made,
it's not that i dont like the one made by others...
its just more satisfying.....