AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite Rozen Maiden characters? (Multiple Choice)
Suigintou 361 55.28%
Kanaria 67 10.26%
Suiseiseki 362 55.44%
Souseiseki 150 22.97%
Shinku 282 43.19%
Hina-Ichigo 140 21.44%
Kirakishou 78 11.94%
Barasuishou 71 10.87%
Jun Sakurada 54 8.27%
Nori Sakurada 39 5.97%
Tomoe Kashiwaba 68 10.41%
Mitsu Kusabue (Mi-chan) 12 1.84%
Megu Kakizaki 71 10.87%
Shirosaki and/or Laplace no Ma (Laplace's Demon) 16 2.45%
Detective Kun Kun 70 10.72%
Others (please specify) 11 1.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-11, 11:45   Link #121
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan View Post
I don't understand how Tomoe is so popular.......to me she is one of the most bland characters of RM
Some people just like these quiet, shy-type, and soft-spoken characters. The polar-opposite of Micchan, who I just can't stand.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 16:25   Link #122
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Some people just like these quiet, shy-type, and soft-spoken characters. The polar-opposite of Micchan, who I just can't stand.
Well for me, I do liek those kind of characters too, but Tomoe is just.........well.....i don't know i never thought of her being that type. I just found her personality almost non existant.
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 22:16   Link #123
Megu-chan
Is not junk!

Send a message via AIM to Megu-chan Send a message via Skype™ to Megu-chan
Quote:
Yeah Tomoe's sweet and quiet while Micchan is just crazy I sort of like her..and yet sort of not lol Megu doesn't get enough love ^^; out of all the medium's I like her the most. Not just 'cause she's got Gin though.
Megu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 04:50   Link #124
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megu-chan View Post
Yeah Tomoe's sweet and quiet while Micchan is just crazy I sort of like her..and yet sort of not lol Megu doesn't get enough love ^^; out of all the medium's I like her the most. Not just 'cause she's got Gin though.
Megu seems more "psycho" in the manga... maybe an impression but she is not as gentle as she is in the anime.
Old 2006-12-12, 05:38   Link #125
Megu-chan
Is not junk!

Send a message via AIM to Megu-chan Send a message via Skype™ to Megu-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
Megu seems more "psycho" in the manga... maybe an impression but she is not as gentle as she is in the anime.
Yeah thats true. from what read about her manga wise she's a little spoiled smacked assed brat that gets ticked off when Gin's not around XD I like both versions of her though. They shouldve done a little bit of that in the anime!
Megu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 10:42   Link #126
Lost

Quote:
I just found her personality almost non existant.
For me I found her to have a personality; one can look at the way she shadows Jun loyally, or the way she loves Hina to death, even that quietness of hers is a personality.
Old 2006-12-12, 16:59   Link #127
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
For me I found her to have a personality; one can look at the way she shadows Jun loyally, or the way she loves Hina to death, even that quietness of hers is a personality.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. But I can't say I dislike Tomoe. The only character I really dislike is Asshat Rabbit.

Quote:
Yeah Tomoe's sweet and quiet while Micchan is just crazy I sort of like her..and yet sort of not lol Megu doesn't get enough love ^^; out of all the medium's I like her the most. Not just 'cause she's got Gin though
But Megu is probably the most popular of the mediums! And her and Gin are one of the most popular pairings. People have favorited her more then some of the dolls!
Old 2006-12-13, 02:41   Link #128
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
The only character I really dislike is Asshat Rabbit.
Can't agree with you there because stewed rabbit with sun dried tomatoes and peppers is one of my favorite dishes
Old 2006-12-13, 02:46   Link #129
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Can't agree with you there because stewed rabbit with sun dried tomatoes and peppers is one of my favorite dishes
And I'm making one. After I blasted this bunny with a blunderbuss.
Old 2006-12-13, 11:51   Link #130
Lost

Quote:
The only character I really dislike is Asshat Rabbit.
There we most certainly do agree.
Old 2006-12-13, 12:13   Link #131
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

I really love Elmer Fudd now.

*shoots asshat rabbit by mistake*

I killed da wabbit!

You sure did. I love you.
Old 2006-12-14, 07:41   Link #132
-Wapanese-

I both hate and love Laplace. I love the little tuxedo-bowing-servant attitude of his, but I hate how he sets the dolls against each other and abandons his prior alliances. Example: How he acted like Enju and Bara were his picks in the battles, but then he let Bara die, said he was done with this and just poofed outta there
-Wapanese- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 08:32   Link #133
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Mine is more on respect and disgust. I am disgusted by his manipulative behavior and I respect his manipulative behavior.
Old 2006-12-14, 20:37   Link #134
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Suiseiseki , maybe shinku when it is all done.
Old 2006-12-15, 12:01   Link #135
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

I really wanna see what Kira is like in battle!

Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-15, 14:19   Link #136
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

Spoiler:
Actually Kirakishou doesn't use any of those. Kirakishou uses vines similar to Hina Ichigo/Suiseiseki.

Don't forget the kiss.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 21:01   Link #137
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:

Spoiler:
That's what I like and hate about the asshat bunny. He is good at manipulating, and he does so to his own amusement.

Now, how do I manipulate these Alliance like puppets....

There's only so much a rogue can do, especially when I can't speak to the Alliance...
Old 2006-12-16, 05:10   Link #138
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Actually Kirakishou doesn't use any of those. Kirakishou uses vines similar to Hina Ichigo/Suiseiseki.

Don't forget the kiss.
I thoguht it might be a side power, but Im just thinking about Kira's title (snow drop beautiful crystal), and I have seen the big figgy of her leaning against a giant pink crystal. It would be a bit strange if she had to run around in battle trying to kiss her enemies!

Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan

Spoiler:
Im wondering will she use roses, or crystals in battle? Roses would just be bordering on Shinku's power, and it would make more sense if she uses crystals (bara is basically a pirated Rozen Maiden from Hong Kong).

So since Barasuisho seems to uses amythist in battle, I wonder if Kira is going to use rose quartz?

As for Asshat Rabbit, I hate him. He basically orchistrated the Alice Massacre, convinced Enju to make Barasuihso murder the other dolls, knowing that she would be destroyed in the process. Either he did it to because his true loyalty lies with Kirakishou, or he is just did it out of sadisim. I certainly don't see him helping Kira out of loyalty, he probably is manipulating her too.

Quote:
That's what I like and hate about the asshat bunny. He is good at manipulating, and he does so to his own amusement.

Now, how do I manipulate these Alliance like puppets....

There's only so much a rogue can do, especially when I can't speak to the Alliance...
I leave them post it notes.
Old 2006-12-16, 09:04   Link #139
Lost

Quote:
Either he did it to because his true loyalty lies with Kirakishou, or he is just did it out of sadisim. I certainly don't see him helping Kira out of loyalty, he probably is manipulating her too.
Thats a good point. Actually I'd like to see Ass-hat Wabbit having a true loyalty to Kirakishou. I feel it'll somehow give more depth, more solidity, to his character - showing us a different side of Wabbit ("gasp he can love!") - plus the potential for an interesting back-story in regard to his intentions in helping Kirakishou.

Still, he deserves death for taking Hina's RM.
Old 2006-12-16, 09:40   Link #140
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
hmm...mr wabbit has feelings? even still kira and him make a pretty crazy couple ~ one is mentally insane while the other is mentally insane because he cared for the mentally insane ~ too bad kira is all out for some yuri action with her onee sama!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote