AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-04, 16:40   Link #481
PreSage
Double dip!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: some random place out there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
maybe because no one read Novels !!
and they not interested to read it on the net , not like the manga scan ..

I wonder if this Novel will be licensed ~
maybe I'll buy it =)

anyway ...
I'll be waiting for Ch 43
Ah, so Aidou gets his own novel - such is the life of an idol. *gets shot for being so lame*

That's because manga has beautiful pics of hot bishies (and girls, for the fanboys out there) we can drool over, whereas novels don't.

Yeah, I'll be anxiously waiting for c43, too.
__________________
:|Sig Gallery|:
:|
Bishielicious|:
---------------
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 22:01   Link #482
germanturkey
Smiling Monster
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 25
so yeah, the last two chapters completely kicked ass. after about 20 chapters of development, we finally get to see the fruit of Kaname's labors.
germanturkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 00:58   Link #483
ChocolateSwirls
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fruit Cakes
Zero's arm made me laugh in chapter 42. Some kind of cool vampric power Zero's got there
__________________
...
ChocolateSwirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 05:35   Link #484
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: in her arms..
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Ah, so Aidou gets his own novel - such is the life of an idol. *gets shot for being so lame*

That's because manga has beautiful pics of hot bishies (and girls, for the fanboys out there) we can drool over, whereas novels don't.

Yeah, I'll be anxiously waiting for c43, too.
Agree! Manga I mean Graphic novels are better!

and besides I dont like Aidou that much! guy needs love from Kaname!
skyfirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 17:30   Link #485
Nervous Venus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between a rock and a hard place.
Age: 28
The novel will probably be licensed. Shoujo Beat did the same thing Hot Gimmick S. The manga ka do not usually write the novels in Japan. They leave it up the writers, though they tend to provide the art inserts in the novel

I would get it in Japanese, but I can't read all those chinese characters, cause I'm slow. So I'll probably wait for translations.
__________________
Nervous Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 11:33   Link #486
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Babuyan Islands
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateSwirls View Post
Zero's arm made me laugh in chapter 42. Some kind of cool vampric power Zero's got there
Yeah wtf is up w/ zero's arm. Feels weird since all these vamps here just get like lighting balls or some elemental magic while a human turned vamp gets some big ass cannon. oh well.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 16:26   Link #487
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Why should you care?
Age: 25
Well, Zero got his powers by drinking the blood of two different purebloods, three if you count Shisuka's blood inside Kaname.
__________________
Even with the highest hopes...
Even with the greatest dreams...
There's no use, if your wings can't fly...
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 00:02   Link #488
ChocolateSwirls
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fruit Cakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Yeah wtf is up w/ zero's arm. Feels weird since all these vamps here just get like lighting balls or some elemental magic while a human turned vamp gets some big ass cannon. oh well.
LMAO! A bigg ass rose vine cannon
__________________
...
ChocolateSwirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 14:08   Link #489
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dallas tx
Age: 21
im currently on chapter 42.
its really good n all ^_^
yea i saw that its a funny way to get me to stop crying from chapter 41
__________________
"when the world dies out i shall be the only one left"
-myself-
09/01/08
saku-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 18:19   Link #490
carmolita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa Florida
I really want kaname to end up with Yuki, because I think he deserves it...He's been ignoring his own feelings and given up everything to keep her happy in her human life. However, I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen to him in that fight that he is going to have with the counsel. Kaname senses her connection with zero, because she keeps his affections at bay. I don't think he(kaname) feels that yuki is serious about her feelings for him..Yuki keeps saying that she can't be with kaname because they are not the same, but now that she is a pure blood she is only concerned about zero. When she promised kaname in chap 41/42 that she would come back to his arms....I't felt like a good-bye in the sense that she would come back but it might be to late ~I don't want to see him parish....I hate love triangles...!! YUki please don't give up on kaname ....Doe anyone feel the same? Does anyone know what the last japanese poll is on the character relationships??
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 21:42   Link #491
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dallas tx
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
I really want kaname to end up with Yuki, because I think he deserves it...He's been ignoring his own feelings and given up everything to keep her happy in her human life. However, I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen to him in that fight that he is going to have with the counsel. Kaname senses her connection with zero, because she keeps his affections at bay. I don't think he(kaname) feels that yuki is serious about her feelings for him..Yuki keeps saying that she can't be with kaname because they are not the same, but now that she is a pure blood she is only concerned about zero. When she promised kaname in chap 41/42 that she would come back to his arms....I't felt like a good-bye in the sense that she would come back but it might be to late ~I don't want to see him parish....I hate love triangles...!! YUki please don't give up on kaname ....Doe anyone feel the same? Does anyone know what the last japanese poll is on the character relationships??
i feel the same ^_^
yuuki/kaname!!!!!!!!!
zero cant stay w/ yuuki!!!!! yuuki thinks of him as only a brother cuz of the 4 year bond n zero doesnt show any thing as to love to her but i hope that yuuki stays w/ kaname-sama!!!!
__________________
"when the world dies out i shall be the only one left"
-myself-
09/01/08
saku-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 22:18   Link #492
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Why should you care?
Age: 25
What's the thing with choosing who would be best for Yuuki? Is she so special? I think it's better to consider first if she is even worthwhile for what Zero and Kaname are doing for her? (sorry my english sucks, I'm not sure if I wrote right). I'd say kill Yuuki and let the men live in peace!
__________________
Even with the highest hopes...
Even with the greatest dreams...
There's no use, if your wings can't fly...
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 22:27   Link #493
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dallas tx
Age: 21
wow!!!!
now thats a new idea but kaname-sama n yuuki-sama look better than zero yuuki
but ur way of thinking is new to me i only think of pairings but yea that would be good for them but it is a shojo manga so yuuki has to end w/ some one ^_^
but now that idea works better for me...Zero/kaname ^_^ -sorry i like yaoi-
__________________
"when the world dies out i shall be the only one left"
-myself-
09/01/08
saku-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 22:44   Link #494
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Why should you care?
Age: 25
Lol, when I wrote that I was thinking of them like living a peaceful life but with separated ways...
But now that you mention it... gay vampires... mmmm... interesting
__________________
Even with the highest hopes...
Even with the greatest dreams...
There's no use, if your wings can't fly...
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 16:52   Link #495
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dallas tx
Age: 21
no not gay just yaoi
but u can think of it that way
__________________
"when the world dies out i shall be the only one left"
-myself-
09/01/08
saku-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 19:25   Link #496
Daniister
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Mah, right now I don't like Yuuki with anybody.
I prefer Zero over Kaname though.
Daniister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 13:26   Link #497
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dallas tx
Age: 21
well thats u i say kaname is better
__________________
"when the world dies out i shall be the only one left"
-myself-
09/01/08
saku-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 20:31   Link #498
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Portugal
Age: 28
Is that a freakin' scythe she's using against Rido? O_o
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 20:53   Link #499
andrewsch5658
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I have no problem who yuuki will be with, because I neither love nor hate both zero and kaname.
andrewsch5658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 00:23   Link #500
Leo_Otaku
俺たち は リトルバスターズ!
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Canada/ Winterpeg
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I perfer Zero, I think she and Zero should go together. Kaname is not a good match. Zero deserves her!
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.