AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-12, 03:03   Link #361
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorboy93 View Post
A thread to discuss Sound Drama
drama CD discussion goes here:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=44919
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 11:24   Link #362
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
oh yeah i forgot to post this.
How about a thread of Predictions we have before the end of the story.
IT be a place we can all put our final theories of the story before the end.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 11:39   Link #363
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
oh yeah i forgot to post this.
How about a thread of Predictions we have before the end of the story.
IT be a place we can all put our final theories of the story before the end.
Gee, that sounds like the Spoiler and Speculation thread!
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 11:42   Link #364
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Gee, that sounds like the Spoiler and Speculation thread!
i guess 8*( why do you have to ruin my dreams 8*(
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 00:09   Link #365
Kakisho
Just Another
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere
Send a message via AIM to Kakisho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i guess 8*( why do you have to ruin my dreams 8*(
Or show you that you're dreams already came true?
__________________
Imagination is more exciting...
Kakisho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 02:28   Link #366
Hellbore
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 26
Shouldn't there be an Episode 19 thread up by now?
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 02:34   Link #367
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbore View Post
Shouldn't there be an Episode 19 thread up by now?
The mods put those threads up after the episode starts airing now.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 02:49   Link #368
Hellbore
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 26
oh, good to know. Sorry about that.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 11:42   Link #369
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Do we have a Schneizel discussion thread? If not, could we get one?
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 11:52   Link #370
AGear2Ax
ClearMind
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
Can we have a discussion thread about what type of ending we'll like for code geass and what type of ending we'll dislike? Please
AGear2Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 12:00   Link #371
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGear2Ax View Post
Can we have a discussion thread about what type of ending we'll like for code geass and what type of ending we'll dislike? Please
You can kind of do that in the Spoilers and Speculations thread.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 12:37   Link #372
AGear2Ax
ClearMind
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
You can kind of do that in the Spoilers and Speculations thread.
I mean, a thread more taste-oriented rather than speculation-oriented.
AGear2Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 18:57   Link #373
Freya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGear2Ax View Post
I mean, a thread more taste-oriented rather than speculation-oriented.
It's basically the same thing. No need for another thread where the speculation/spoiler thread can't do.
__________________
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 04:15   Link #374
Sprite_Coke
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Washington
Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
can we have a character discussion thread for Tamiki?
i know he won't have as much discussions as the other char threads, but i like his char and he does bring up some key points like 1/10 episodes
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 04:20   Link #375
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Er...despite him having moments to shine in Turn 19, why would we need a thread for him? Barely anything's known about him of major importance, other than, if this counts, he's the Order's most racist member, and he had a desire to become a bureaucrat, and he's a general dunce. I don't see much to discuss.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:00   Link #376
White Manju Bun
God of Calamity
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
can we have a character discussion thread for Tamiki?
i know he won't have as much discussions as the other char threads, but i like his char and he does bring up some key points like 1/10 episodes
I dont think he needs his own thread but remember we do have a General Character Discussion thread for side characters of the series.
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 01:03   Link #377
plau
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Can you add a discussion thread for the Code Geass Novels. Thanks.
plau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 12:57   Link #378
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
When Code Geass ends, we'll need a Romance (Take 4) thread, as the SuzakuxNunnally and GuilfordxCornelia pairings are impossible now, KanonxNina has no basis whatsoever, and the LloydxMilly was ended in the show.

Also, I'm proposing a second, separate thread for people to vote on the "impossible" serious pairings, such as the LelouchxShirley, SuzakuxEuphemia, NinaxEuphemia, CorneliaxGuilford pairings... pairings that canonically can't happen, but people liked anyway. Should also be made after Code Geass ends.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 15:07   Link #379
White Manju Bun
God of Calamity
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
When Code Geass ends, we'll need a Romance (Take 4) thread, as the SuzakuxNunnally and GuilfordxCornelia pairings are impossible now, KanonxNina has no basis whatsoever, and the LloydxMilly was ended in the show.

Also, I'm proposing a second, separate thread for people to vote on the "impossible" serious pairings, such as the LelouchxShirley, SuzakuxEuphemia, NinaxEuphemia, CorneliaxGuilford pairings... pairings that canonically can't happen, but people liked anyway. Should also be made after Code Geass ends.
I really dont see the point in creating another seperate thread for impossible pairings, the thread is about the overall Romance in Geass not which pairings are possible or even popular. Obviously some pairings wont make it through the entire series but again no reason to make a new thread. You can still discuss any impossible pairings in the Romance thread, just at the time the poll was made, I decided not to put in any "dead" pairings but it doesnt mean they still cant be discussed.
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 04:42   Link #380
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Since we had seperate discussions for the picture drama's I would request a thread for either the next upcoming drama (so that we make seperate threads of each R2 picture drama) or that we make one thread for all of them, the first R2 drama has already been released its for turn 0.923

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2008-08-21 at 04:44. Reason: forgot its turn not stage =P
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.