AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-21, 22:38   Link #461
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Can we get a thread in which we can predict the ending of code geass?
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 23:46   Link #462
Discerptor
ANIUE!111
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Can we get a thread in which we can predict the ending of code geass?
Oh golly gee, you mean like a thread where we can speculate and look at new spoilers that come out to aid our speculations? Surely we don't already have a thread like that!

Last edited by Discerptor; 2008-09-22 at 02:15.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 23:53   Link #463
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO View Post
Well we have room for 20 mechs i believe , so why dont we group together the old mook mechs like the Sutherlands , Gloucesters and Knightpolice so we can have the diffrent versions of the important mechs like guren, lancalot the seigfried.

heres my list

1.gawain
2.galahad
3.percival
4.lancalot/lancalot conquista
5.mordred
6.shinkuro
7.vincent/ward
8.seigfried
9.sutherland seig
10.guren type2/kashoshiki
11.tristain/tristain twin
12.portman/portman ll
13.lancalot albion
14.guren S.E.I.T.E.N
15.zangetsu
16.akatsuki/gekka
17.shenhu
18gareth
19sutherland/night police/Gloucester
20.other
Well, since it is a Mecha Thread, how about adding Damocles to that list since it would work and is more important to the plot than the others (and is awesome looking)? What we could do is this:

1. Lancelot/Conquista
2. Lancelot Albion
3. Guren/Kashoshiki
4. Guren SEITEN
5. Mordred
6. Tristan/Tristan II
7. Galahad
8. Seigfried/Sutherland Seig
9. Gawain
10. Shinkirou
11. Zangetsu
12. Shen-Hu
13. Percival
14. Vincents
15. Ward/Gloucester/Sutherland/Gareth
16. Burai/Glasgow/Akatuski
17. The Avalon
18. The Ikaruga
19. Damocles
20. Other
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 01:26   Link #464
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
After the final episode airs next week we should create a "Final Thoughts on Code Geass" thread. Having seen the whole series, we'll all post what our "final verdict" is on the series. Did you think it was good, great, a masterpiece? (I can't imagine very many people here would have hated it). What parts did you like and dislike? What do you think they could have done better? And so on and so forth.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 03:10   Link #465
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Well, since it is a Mecha Thread, how about adding Damocles to that list since it would work and is more important to the plot than the others (and is awesome looking)? What we could do is this:
Damocles is an airship however, I don't mind adding it to the list but its kind of weird to have a ship listed, Avalon isnt listed either neither is the Black Knight main flagship
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 07:41   Link #466
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
How about a Nunnally discussion thread since she seems to be playing a bigger and bigger part as each week wears on.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:28   Link #467
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
After the final episode airs next week we should create a "Final Thoughts on Code Geass" thread. Having seen the whole series, we'll all post what our "final verdict" is on the series. Did you think it was good, great, a masterpiece? (I can't imagine very many people here would have hated it). What parts did you like and dislike? What do you think they could have done better? And so on and so forth.
Final thought threads for series usually come out about a week after the last epi ends so everyone can give their full thoughts on the entire series so I thread like that will be out but not for probably 2 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
How about a Nunnally discussion thread since she seems to be playing a bigger and bigger part as each week wears on.
Considering next week is the final epi I dont think a character discussion for her is relevant. But feel free to use the Generic Discussion Thread for her.

Edit: Also Favorite Mechs in Code Geass R2 is open.
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2008-09-22 at 08:49.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 19:46   Link #468
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Final thought threads for series usually come out about a week after the last epi ends so everyone can give their full thoughts on the entire series so I thread like that will be out but not for probably 2 weeks.



Considering next week is the final epi I dont think a character discussion for her is relevant. But feel free to use the Generic Discussion Thread for her.

Edit: Also Favorite Mechs in Code Geass R2 is open.
Sweet, I ended up voting for basically everone =S

There's jsut one minor mistake in the poll one of the options is Tristan/Tristan II, when it should be Tristan/Tristan Twin is it changeable?
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 14:01   Link #469
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Sweet, I ended up voting for basically everone =S

There's jsut one minor mistake in the poll one of the options is Tristan/Tristan II, when it should be Tristan/Tristan Twin is it changeable?
Actually, the official name is Tristan Divider. So it needs to be changed again. >__>
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 15:09   Link #470
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Actually, the official name is Tristan Divider. So it needs to be changed again. >__>
Really cause the picture I saw said Tristan Twin.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 15:10   Link #471
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
That's old. Site calls it Tristan Divider.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 15:26   Link #472
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Really cause the picture I saw said Tristan Twin.
Well, they used my list recommendation, so I guess that was my fault. I just called it Tristan II since I didn't know the official name at the time. And really, it is the same thing in the end anyway. XD
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:40   Link #473
nutype
Future MD
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
a thread including a poll.

Did lelouche die?

yes
or
no


i dont want "not sure" because that's dodging the question. I want people to decide based on their limited knowledge they have.
__________________
April 07 2009, accepted into medical school! Graduating in 2013!

You may call me Dr. Nutype from now on thanks!
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:01   Link #474
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
a thread including a poll.

Did lelouche die?

yes
or
no


i dont want "not sure" because that's dodging the question. I want people to decide based on their limited knowledge they have.
Useless really, there's really a Lelouch thread already, debate that there to your hearts content?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:27   Link #475
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Requesting an Overall Series Impressions and Total Series Rating poll thread, please.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:42   Link #476
Lilslugga
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
How about a lelouch alive thread and a lelouch is dead thread that way everyone can spend all day agreeing with each other
Lilslugga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:43   Link #477
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilslugga View Post
How about a lelouch alive thread and a lelouch is dead thread that way everyone can spend all day agreeing with each other
Nutype already suggested that and there's no point in the thread. We have a Lelouch discussion thread that works just fine for that kind of debate.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:46   Link #478
Lilslugga
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Nutype already suggested that and there's no point in the thread. We have a Lelouch discussion thread that works just fine for that kind of debate.
But no on will be agreeing with eachother
Lilslugga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:47   Link #479
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilslugga View Post
But no on will be agreeing with eachother
No one will agree with each other in a Lelouch's Survival thread either, so what's the point of having it in the first place?
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:52   Link #480
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Requesting an Overall Series Impressions and Total Series Rating poll thread, please.
We always do such kinds of thread at least a week after the last episode has aired. This is to ensure that people actually vote and write their impressions with enough time to push order in their thoughts etc (people would give too quickly 10 or 1 should we create such this thread as soon as it has ended).

The same will go for the new and last character poll thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilslugga View Post
How about a lelouch alive thread and a lelouch is dead thread that way everyone can spend all day agreeing with each other
As Rising Dragon said, Lelouch character thread is already fitting this, and I think that past a certain treshold, it would be extremely meaningless as there is no rock solid fact that confirm either statement, hence people would go in circle.
Klashikari is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.