AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-02-28, 17:03   Link #541
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginran View Post
I dont mean to sound biased or whiny, but Kallen and CC both have their own threads, but Shirley doesnt have one...since she's one of the 3 main girls for Lelouch, I think she deserves one. (3 main girls for Lelouch sounds wierd, is there a better way to say that? )
C.C. and Kallen got threads of their own because they played a major role throughout the entire story. Shirley, unfortunately, did not. Plus, its rather pointless since the series is over.
Old 2009-02-28, 23:38   Link #542
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
C.C. and Kallen got threads of their own because they played a major role throughout the entire story. Shirley, unfortunately, did not. Plus, its rather pointless since the series is over.
but there's still people going to the Kallen and CC threads(mostly about Kalulu or Clulu but still....) plus, I think Shirley still had an important role, maybe not as major as CC or Kallen, but she had a purpose. Its not like there's nothing to talk about when it comes to her. I just dont think its fair that she never got her own thread.

lol, but I guess you do have a point.

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 23:54   Link #543
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
but there's still people going to the Kallen and CC threads(mostly about Kalulu or Clulu but still....) plus, I think Shirley still had an important role, maybe not as major as CC or Kallen, but she had a purpose. Its not like there's nothing to talk about when it comes to her. I just dont think its fair that she never got her own thread.

lol, but I guess you do have a point.
Well, I don't see people going to the C.C. thread that much anymore, and as far as I know, CluClu is even deader than Shirlulu now. But unfortunately, Shirley really was more of a secondary character, and even if we did open one now I don't think it would go anywhere (you know, since the forum has pretty much been taken over by Kalulus).

What I think is really messed up though is that Rolo got his own thread, while Nunnally, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she got her own thread. Rolo was only in the show for 19 episodes, that's about 2/5 of the show, while Nunnally was pretty much there for the whole thing.

Last edited by Nobodyman9; 2009-03-01 at 01:56.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 00:22   Link #544
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, I don't see people going to the C.C. thread that much anymore, and as far as I know, CluClu is even deader than Shirlulu now. But unfortunately, Shirley really was more of a secondary character, and even if we did open one now I don't think it would go anywhere (you know, since the forum has pretty much been taken over by Kalulus).

What I think is really messed up though is that Rolo got his own thread, while Nunnally, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't she got her own thread. Rolo was only in the show for 19 episodes, that's about 2/5 of the show, while Nunnally was pretty much there for the whole thing.
yea, Kallen has the most active character thread now, and I think CluClu did sink a bit, but it does still have supporters. but I guess since Kalulus have taken over the thread, it really wouldnt go anywhere...oh well, then I guess I'll just have to use the Shirley and ShirLulu club for anything Shirley or ShirLulu related, which is fine, thats what they're for anyway.

Yea, Nunally doesnt have her own thread either, and she was the whole reason Lelouch started his rebellion! and she's been there since the beginning. but Rolo seemed more popular in terms of conversation topics, which I can understand, since he was such a unique character who managed to have a pretty big impact on the story despite being there for less time than Nunally. See, I dont have any problem with Rolo having his own thread, but Nunally deserves one too.

Old 2009-03-01, 09:03   Link #545
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Rolo has had a much more important role in the series and by that I mean more screentime and he has done a lot more things, in season 1 Nunnally has only said a couple lines in some episodes, has been kidnapped twice and that is it, in season 2 she had a bit more of a role but it isn't enough to say that she deserves her own thread.

Also with the series now over there is hardly anything new to discuss about and as for the Shirley thread, I would also say no it would only end up with ranting about shirlulu now, like Nunnally she hasn't had a major role either and as RD said the show is over and it would be rather pointless now
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 16:08   Link #546
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Rolo has had a much more important role in the series and by that I mean more screentime and he has done a lot more things, in season 1 Nunnally has only said a couple lines in some episodes, has been kidnapped twice and that is it, in season 2 she had a bit more of a role but it isn't enough to say that she deserves her own thread.

Also with the series now over there is hardly anything new to discuss about and as for the Shirley thread, I would also say no it would only end up with ranting about shirlulu now, like Nunnally she hasn't had a major role either and as RD said the show is over and it would be rather pointless now
yea, I know. I guess you're right, what would there be to talk about anyway? I mean, Nunally is cute and all, but I guess there isnt much to say about her, unlike Rolo who had a lot of..."controversy" around him at one point.

I realize that now. I dont really want to start any unnecessary ranting when the couple has its own club anyway. you, RD and nobodyman are right that it would probably end up being pointless to start one now, I just wish that it had been suggested earlier, like before the series ended.

Old 2009-03-01, 18:26   Link #547
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
I realize that now. I dont really want to start any unnecessary ranting when the couple has its own club anyway
that is indeed the most important pointer to make, though at the time I didn't bother checking if there was one
lets leave it at that, anyone who wants to discuss shir-lulu should just join the club and discuss it there
Old 2009-03-01, 18:33   Link #548
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
that is indeed the most important pointer to make, though at the time I didn't bother checking if there was one
lets leave it at that, anyone who wants to discuss shir-lulu should just join the club and discuss it there
okay, problem solved then!

Old 2009-03-11, 22:14   Link #549
Prideless

I would like to request a thread for Code Geass Parodies since it doesnt really fit with Anime "Music" Videos.
Prideless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 22:52   Link #550
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Exclamation Code Geass R2 goes on Hiatus on U.S. TV.

Please create the following thread .

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...atus-on-u.s-tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime News Network
The American television network Adult Swim will put the Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 anime series on hiatus starting next week until further notice, and will repeat two episodes in the series every week in the meantime. Code Geass R2 went on an earlier three-week hiatus in late December and early January.

25 episodes of the first Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion series are now available on Bandai Entertainment's YouTube channel with the choice of English subtitles or English dubbing. Bandai Entertainment has not yet responded to ANN's request for comments.

Thank you to Starks and Atlanime for the news tips.

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 2009-03-24 at 00:04.
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 23:47   Link #551
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post

You weren't content with just AP Forums, were you Baby Naruto? You had to come and spread your..."love" here as well.

Anyway, this thread is definitely not being made. We all know it, and it's in the "Dubbing of Code Geass" thread.
Old 2009-03-23, 23:54   Link #552
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Quote:
1.) You weren't content with just AP Forums, were you Baby Naruto? You had to come and spread your..."love" here as well.

2.) Anyway, this thread is definitely not being made. We all know it, and it's in the "Dubbing of Code Geass" thread.
1.) Do I know you? o_O

2.) Oh it is? Never mind then.
Old 2009-03-24, 00:04   Link #553
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
1.) Do I know you? o_O

2.) Oh it is? Never mind then.
It's me, Nobodyman. I'm a regular at APforums. Maybe we never talked, but I remember you well. Small world, eh?
Old 2009-03-24, 00:08   Link #554
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Quote:
It's me, Nobodyman. I'm a regular at APforums. Maybe we never talked, but I remember you well. Small world, eh?
More like small anime forum community world, but I digress.

If you wish to continue this convo, please do so via visitor messages and/or private messages, I don't want to go any further off-topic in this thread.

Laters

~Baby Naruto.
Old 2009-03-24, 04:24   Link #555
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:

could also be discussed in the Code Geass licensed topic
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=51491

or in the Generic discussion since that one is more active
Old 2009-03-24, 05:30   Link #556
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Quote:
could also be discussed in the Code Geass licensed topic
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=51491

or in the Generic discussion since that one is more active
Thanks, but no thanks, I already posted in the dubbing of code geass thread.
Old 2009-03-24, 10:02   Link #557
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Thanks, but no thanks, I already posted in the dubbing of code geass thread.
even better =)
Old 2009-03-25, 01:49   Link #558
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Quote:
even better =)
I guess so? xD
Old 2009-04-12, 02:57   Link #559
gundam rider

don't know whether this thread has already been made or not been made......

create your very own code geass character/mecha threads?,

to celebrate the 5th or 6th anneversary? (cuz de memory is a bit fuzzy right now on about how many years did the series went through) of the code geass francise.

hope that really works.........
gundam rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 09:18   Link #560
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

5th or 6th anniversary x.X
2006-10-05 the first episode aired so it still has a LONG way to go for such an anniversary let alone the show has ended and as far as we know there won't be a third sequel or a franchise of Code Geass with different series based on Geass so the anniversary will surely be out

As for the create your own thread, I'm not sure what to think of it and then again I am not a mod that in the end might or might not approve of it, I'd be more scared that people will take it out of context and that it will lead to off topic-ness, There is however a Create your own Naruto character thread but that it in the Fancreation section of this forum and if you drew your own mecha then it could might as well be posted in the imagethread