AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-12, 15:30   Link #1301
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo View Post
what happened to the vincent? it wasn't destroyed right?
Which one? Multiple Vincents mean multiple fates.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 15:37   Link #1302
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Which one? Multiple Vincents mean multiple fates.
I think he means Rolo's. Which is probably still chilling on the Ikagura.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 15:43   Link #1303
Shippo
Foxfire Magic
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Back in time in feudal Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I think he means Rolo's. Which is probably still chilling on the Ikagura.
yea i mean rolo's so it is really still there in the ship?
Shippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 15:45   Link #1304
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo View Post
yea i mean rolo's so it is really still there in the ship?
Most likely, assuming it was ever even repaired after the Ep.14 destruction of most of its limbs and torso.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 15:45   Link #1305
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo View Post
yea i mean rolo's so it is really still there in the ship?
Either that, or its been scrapped since it took some heavy damage during its last sortie. Its possible they couldn't repair it since its difficult to find Britannian replacement parts without stealing them.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 15:48   Link #1306
Shippo
Foxfire Magic
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Back in time in feudal Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Either that, or its been scrapped since it took some heavy damage during its last sortie. Its possible they couldn't repair it since its difficult to find Britannian replacement parts without stealing them.
i didn't really see it was taken damage it even shielded anya's shot
Shippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 15:50   Link #1307
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo View Post
i didn't really see it was taken damage it even shielded anya's shot
What're you talking about? I don't ever remember the Vincent fighting off Mordred. Rolo's Vincent was last sortied against Siegfried, and lost an arm and both legs, and took further damage to the torso when it was knocked off by Cornelia's modded Akatsuki shooting at Siegfried.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 15:52   Link #1308
Shippo
Foxfire Magic
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Back in time in feudal Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
What're you talking about? I don't ever remember the Vincent fighting off Mordred. Rolo's Vincent was last sortied against Siegfried, and lost an arm and both legs, and took further damage to the torso when it was knocked off by Cornelia's modded Akatsuki shooting at Siegfried.
the time when rolo saves lelouch from death...........anya tried to catch them and shot a laser and vincent shielded
Shippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 15:53   Link #1309
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo View Post
the time when rolo saves lelouch from death...........anya tried to catch them and shot a laser and vincent shielded
That was the Shinkirou, Lelouch's personal Knightmare Frame. Rolo was piloting it. Remember, Rolo's Vincent has a gold and silver color scheme, Lelouch's Shinkirou has a black and gold color scheme.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 15:54   Link #1310
Shippo
Foxfire Magic
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Back in time in feudal Japan
oh sry my bad
Shippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 21:11   Link #1311
pilipok
pizza lover
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 26
nvm about vincent
wonder wats lelouch gonna do wif nina
make a anti FELYA?? lol
schneizel is going to spam his WMD everywhere he goes
any1 seeing a GSD ending? lol
lancelot albion- strike freedom
floating fortress
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:54   Link #1312
Vito
Asshole.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EU
I suppose this doesn't fit anywhere else... I know Sunrise is the studio doing the show... but why the fuck do people keep saying "Sunrise _plot_ this" , "Sunrise _plot_ that".... since it's a broad generalization. Taniguchi is the director of this show, shouldn't people be reffering to him for the plot?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:44   Link #1313
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
I suppose this doesn't fit anywhere else... I know Sunrise is the studio doing the show... but why the fuck do people keep saying "Sunrise _plot_ this" , "Sunrise _plot_ that".... since it's a broad generalization. Taniguchi is the director of this show, shouldn't people be reffering to him for the plot?
Uhhh.. Sunrise have a very big history of anime making. And there many directors.
But it seems that shows by Sunrise have.... Sunrise vibes?
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 11:47   Link #1314
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
A question with probably no answer.

How was Sayoko separated from Nunnally? I'm inclined to think that Nunnally on the shuttle she got into is a fake, a puppet. She escaped upon realising this fact.
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 14:58   Link #1315
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Sayoko ran, that's how. She's who Schneizel was referring to last episode.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 17:05   Link #1316
Demi
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Does anyone know what song is playing in the background of episode 20 when Marianne awakens C.C's memories... as they're greeting each other in C.C's memories there's a song in the background, and I can't seem to find it in the R2 soundtrack.
Demi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 19:09   Link #1317
Haseo Vi Awesome
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Yea but how did she get injured? Lelouch's men wouldnt hurt her if she needed help like that, would they?
And it looks like Orange boy is love with her :P
Haseo Vi Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 19:20   Link #1318
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I've said in before and I'll say it again, if there should be any OTP in this show, it should be those two. They're perfect for each other. She probably got injured in her escape attempt.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 19:28   Link #1319
Haseo Vi Awesome
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
That was my first thoughts since their fight when she first displayed her fighting skill.
My thoughts: Fan service!
Haseo Vi Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 21:30   Link #1320
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi View Post
Does anyone know what song is playing in the background of episode 20 when Marianne awakens C.C's memories... as they're greeting each other in C.C's memories there's a song in the background, and I can't seem to find it in the R2 soundtrack.
That's "Strange Girl" in the very first soundtrack.
__________________
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.