AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-05-17, 23:05   Link #1861
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Wouldn't that just be coincidence then?
I don't understand what you mean. What was her exact quote?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 23:18   Link #1862
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
I don't understand what you mean. What was her exact quote?
I actually don't remember. Something aling the lines of "At first I thought it was just numbers..."
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 23:41   Link #1863
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
I actually don't remember. Something aling the lines of "At first I thought it was just numbers..."
Oh, well then I guess I really don't know for sure.
Old 2009-05-22, 15:53   Link #1864
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

It's a shame that the Code Geass OST didn't have all the tracks such as the BGM where Lelouch revealed his identity to a wounded Cornelia during the Black Rebellion.

By the way, who's the better knive-thrower: Sayoko Shinozaki or Luciano Bradley?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 16:04   Link #1865
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
It's a shame that the Code Geass OST didn't have all the tracks such as the BGM where Lelouch revealed his identity to a wounded Cornelia during the Black Rebellion.

By the way, who's the better knive-thrower: Sayoko Shinozaki or Luciano Bradley?
Sayoko. Her knives hit her target, at least. Plus, her knives are smaller and less fancy, making them easier to throw around and harder to catch than Luciano's gaudy-looking blades.
Old 2009-05-22, 17:20   Link #1866
Vicious108

Not to mention she's a ninja maid, while Luciano is just another ax crazy solider.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 03:55   Link #1867
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Not to mention she's a ninja maid, while Luciano is just another ax crazy solider.
Can anyone do a Sayoko theme song that's a rewrite of "My Black Son" from Family Guy? Needless to say, the inspiration comes from the closing line "Also he's a ninja!"

Sayoko uses kunais, btw, given she does things ninja-style.
Old 2009-05-24, 17:41   Link #1868
haravikk

Tried search, but I didn't find anything useful; possibly means I searched for the wrong things, or I missed it in my results, sorry if I did!

Anyway, I'm wondering if there's been any word on when we're likely to see an English release of Code Geass on Blu Ray? I'd love to get it on a set of shiny HD disks. I know the Japanese version exists, but I'm hoping for the English dub at some point.
haravikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 20:33   Link #1869
ClovisLaBritannia
1 of the Four Holy Swords

Question

1. ok so what exactly would the Ragnarok have done? restart the world and make it so the world couldnt lie?

2.and so Xingke, Odysseus, Guinevere, and Carline are MIA and could be alive or dead?
ClovisLaBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 20:42   Link #1870
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovisLaBritannia View Post
1. ok so what exactly would the Ragnarok have done? restart the world and make it so the world couldnt lie?

2.and so Xingke, Odysseus, Guinevere, and Carline are MIA and could be alive or dead?
1. Like EVA sans the tang.

2. Xingke would have died eventually, Odysseus might have survived, the girls are most assuredly dead.
Old 2009-05-25, 20:54   Link #1871
ClovisLaBritannia

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
1. Like EVA sans the tang.

2. Xingke would have died eventually, Odysseus might have survived, the girls are most assuredly dead.
werent they all in PenDragon? though (Maids, in the palace and Odysseus as a foot soldier in the palace)

Also on CG.Wikia it says "Kannons Fate after lelouch's death is unknown" why would that be? i seriously doubt he would be the only person to be executed while everyone else is set free
Old 2009-05-25, 21:00   Link #1872
azul120

Did anyone ever post Kaguya's Complete Best poem anywhere? I never found that one, and was always curious about her thoughts on Lelouch/Zero in the aftermath.
Old 2009-05-25, 21:04   Link #1873
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovisLaBritannia View Post
Also on CG.Wikia it says "Kannons Fate after lelouch's death is unknown" why would that be? i seriously doubt he would be the only person to be executed while everyone else is set free
I wouldn't put full trust in anything Wiki related. But a lot of characters' fates were left unknown. Lelouch did inject Konan with refrain during his capture. Who knows what could have happened to him after that. Plus, his leader is now nothing more than a mind slave.
Old 2009-05-25, 21:10   Link #1874
azul120

While I don't have much love for Kanon for his part in the Kururugi Shrine arrest and subsequent FLEIJA deception, why was he put on Refrain?
Old 2009-05-25, 21:10   Link #1875
ClovisLaBritannia

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
I wouldn't put full trust in anything Wiki related. But a lot of characters' fates were left unknown. Lelouch did inject Konan with refrain during his capture. Who knows what could have happened to him after that. Plus, his leader is now nothing more than a mind slave.
thats true but after the series end How would Jeremiah still hold any credit in the Britannian militray i mean after everything that has happened

"Orange" incident (although the major-ups knew it was Geass)
and of course joining the BKs and then joining Lelouch's Britannia
or did he COMPLETLY leave the Military to pick Oranges and have buttsecks with the second closest thing (Loli) to marianne?

Last edited by ClovisLaBritannia; 2009-05-25 at 21:44.
Old 2009-05-25, 21:15   Link #1876
Nobodyman9
Banned

^What does Jeremiah have to do with your original question?

Well anyway, to answer your question, as the "evil" Lelouch vi Brittania's most loyal servant (that was still) he had no choice but to go into hiding. They would have executed his ass no problem. So no, he has no connections with the Britannina military as of now. So basically it's a yes to that last thing you said.
Old 2009-05-25, 21:34   Link #1877
azul120

In a public manner of speaking, of course. Nunnally evidently had him de-geass her fellow Ashford students, so she knows what happened, but is secretly letting him off the hook due to known circumstances.
Old 2009-05-25, 21:37   Link #1878
Nobodyman9
Banned

Hmm you know, now that I'm thinking about, Jeremiah didn't necessarily have to go into hiding. He could have just said that he was loyal to the Brittanian throne and continue to serve the empire under Nunnally's rule. But I'm sure there's something I'm missing here.
Old 2009-05-25, 21:43   Link #1879
ClovisLaBritannia

it was a new question all together

and on the subject of Geass-cancelling, i thought about something interesting that could of happened after the events of the series maybe a deal was made with Jeremiah and kanon (for jeremiah to gain respect back in britannia and not labeled a traitor, and for Kanon to serve his Prince again) to Cancel the Geass on Schneizel and have him return to Britannia and im sure Zerozaku really had no use for him as his slave.

(this is obviously not canon though just something i thought could be plausible)
Old 2009-05-25, 21:46   Link #1880
azul120

Geass-cancel Schneizel? Too dangerous.

Tags
q&a