AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-22, 13:14   Link #6981
Anavel
Sieg Zeon!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mexico
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Anavel Send a message via MSN to Anavel Send a message via Yahoo to Anavel
Spoiler for Images:
__________________
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:06   Link #6982
susan-chan
All heil Lelouch!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fantasy world XP
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
Thought I would post them here as well. I made a wallpaper (painted on Photoshop) based on a screenshot from Season 1's second ending, featuring C.C. at the top of a cliff.

1920x1200
1600x1200
1600x1280

First res is for widescreen users, second is for 4:3 ratio screen users, third one for 5:4 ration screen users.
oh dear Shinn i will post my version too then XP

http://susan-chan.deviantart.com/art...ories-95128687 ( click to download for the full size)
but as i said ur is better :3
susan-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:15   Link #6983
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Well, the long wait of over for the week. I finished my latest 4komas.
There are two this week since last week's joke bombed. .......Oh, the irony.

Here we go. Warning. Hope you aren't the bashful type.
Code Geass 4koma- 18a
Code Geass 4koma- 19

I was rather naughty this week. He, he.

Things moved slower this week since I was making two. Not to mention the gold medal match of women's beach volleyball was on. It was raining pretty hard. That meant that four very sexy, tight bodies women were bouncing around in the sand, dripping wet, and little outfits.
It was reaired too. I just couldn't pull myself away.

Hope you enjoy.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:21   Link #6984
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
Some bigger pictures from the recent Newtype. I hope they are readable.




At this site they translated C.C.'s page. I only wish I could find a better quality versions of Kallen's You'd think someone would of posted one by now. Kallen's all they have translated are the article titles.
http://koshimizu.livejournal.com/5369.html#cutid1
Just scroll down.

If I could find a clearer scan I could take a crack at translating.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-08-22 at 14:55.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:26   Link #6985
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Jedi Temple, Coruscant
Age: 33
Kallen loves her Guren a little too much... and to se TODOH of all people laugh like that , priceless sir priceless!!
__________________
My Star-Wars-Mai-Hime Music Video!! Star Wars Springer!!

Oh I love you Jesus, but only as a friend. You touched my heart but I hope that's where the touchin' ends. You're always lookin' over me when I need a higher power. But you better look at somethin' else when I'm in the shower.

-The Idiotic Homophobic Country Western Singer from Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:36   Link #6986
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Turin, Italy
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Well, the long wait of over for the week. I finished my latest 4komas.
There are two this week since last week's joke bombed. .......Oh, the irony.

Here we go. Warning. Hope you aren't the bashful type.
Code Geass 4koma- 18a
Code Geass 4koma- 19
Lulz were had. Awesome 4komas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan-chan View Post
oh dear Shinn i will post my version too then XP

http://susan-chan.deviantart.com/art...ories-95128687 ( click to download for the full size)
but as i said ur is better :3
I think yours is good as well, you should be more confident in your work!
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:39   Link #6987
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
At this site they translated C.C.'s page. I only wish I could find a larger version of Kallen's You'd think someone would of posted one by now. Kallen's all they have translated are the article titles.
http://koshimizu.livejournal.com/5369.html#cutid1
Just scroll down.
That's a pretty damn large version of Kallen's part. I made a summary of what it said somewhere else now that I have a full blown scan... hum... in spec thread I believe.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:41   Link #6988
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Well, the long wait of over for the week. I finished my latest 4komas.
There are two this week since last week's joke bombed. .......Oh, the irony.

Here we go. Warning. Hope you aren't the bashful type.
Code Geass 4koma- 18a
Code Geass 4koma- 19

I was rather naughty this week. He, he.

Things moved slower this week since I was making two. Not to mention the gold medal match of women's beach volleyball was on. It was raining pretty hard. That meant that four very sexy, tight bodies women were bouncing around in the sand, dripping wet, and little outfits.
It was reaired too. I just couldn't pull myself away.

Hope you enjoy.
Wow. You... you weren't kidding when you said the next 4komas would be special.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:42   Link #6989
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
That's a pretty damn large version of Kallen's part. I made a summary of what it said somewhere else now that I have a full blown scan... hum... in spec thread I believe.
That link you sent me to before. The only closeup they had of Kallen's page was the bottle left hand corner. All the other closeups were from different pages.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:45   Link #6990
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
That link you sent me to before. The only closeup they had of Kallen's page was the bottle left hand corner. All the other closeups were from different pages.
No I am refering to the pictures in front of you now, posted by Isegrim. They are very large images. And what I posted is based on these, not what I sent you before.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:53   Link #6991
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
No I am refering to the pictures in front of you now, posted by Isegrim. They are very large images. And what I posted is based on these, not what I sent you before.
You are right. These images are large. Too bad the quality is too blurry. Really, you'd think out of the whole internet by now someone would of posted a cleaner version of this.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:55   Link #6992
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
You are right. These images are large. Too bad the quality is too blurry. Really, you'd think out of the whole internet by now someone would of posted a cleaner version of this.
Most of it is legible. What isn't, can be found on that link I gave you.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 15:01   Link #6993
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Most of it is legible. What isn't, can be found on that link I gave you.
The blue text near the photos is hard to read though.
I have a kanji dictionary and a phrase book. I could translate some of it if it was clearer. I'd need to see the details of the kanji.

I'd just like to be able to read the whole segment. More information I have the better my arguments.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 15:04   Link #6994
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
The blue text near the photos is hard to read though.
I have a kanji dictionary and a phrase book. I could translate some of it if it was clearer. I'd need to see the details of the kanji.

I'd just like to be able to read the whole segment. More information I have the better my arguments.
Ahh, I gotcha then. Well, here, from gleaming it over quickly a few hours ago I made this brief summary:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Though, of somewhat hilarious skimming, the article about Kallen lists Lelouch almost as many times as it does Kallen. If you add in Zero, they appear, in the first segment, more often than Kallen does herself. The entire first part is about her relationship (and how it has been evolving) with Lelouch. Then it goes on to talk about how she's gone from following Zero, to following Lelouch. Two segments are about captivity and afterwards, talking about Suzaku, Luciano, and Nunally (no mention of anyone else unless they are under the glare). And... that's about it. Oh and it makes note of all the teases between Kallen and Lelouch kissing/getting interupted.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 15:07   Link #6995
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
You know it's bad when even the magazine points out the damn interruptions.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 15:08   Link #6996
Lelouch Vi Britannia
Black King
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: France
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
Thought I would post them here as well. I made a wallpaper (painted on Photoshop) based on a screenshot from Season 1's second ending, featuring C.C. at the top of a cliff.

1920x1200
1600x1200
1600x1280

First res is for widescreen users, second is for 4:3 ratio screen users, third one for 5:4 ration screen users.
Wonderful !
__________________
Three words. Eight letters. Say it and i'm yours.
Lelouch Vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 15:12   Link #6997
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Ahh, I gotcha then. Well, here, from gleaming it over quickly a few hours ago I made this brief summary:
Thanks. That was helpful. I'd just like to be able to read it in more detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
You know it's bad when even the magazine points out the damn interruptions.
Well, every scene with these two that looks like it's heading toward romance gets interrupted. I will be so disappointed in this series if they did all this teasing and not to bring it to some kind of conclusion.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 15:18   Link #6998
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
Thought I would post them here as well. I made a wallpaper (painted on Photoshop) based on a screenshot from Season 1's second ending, featuring C.C. at the top of a cliff.

1920x1200
1600x1200
1600x1280

First res is for widescreen users, second is for 4:3 ratio screen users, third one for 5:4 ration screen users.
Lol....Look Really Good ..I liked it and I saving it
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 15:31   Link #6999
bran
h e a d s h o t
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 29
Send a message via Skype™ to bran
i remember someone made a joke about kallen's thoughts "cc is gone, nunally too ...so lelouch is ... ALL MINE"

here's how i imagined kallen's face expression
Spoiler for :):
__________________

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 15:33   Link #7000
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
i remember someone made a joke about kallen's thoughts "cc is gone, nunally too ...so lelouch is ... ALL MINE"

here's how i imagined kallen's face expression
Spoiler for :):
Funny picture. Be careful about showing that in the Romance Thread. That place has become nasty this past week. I used to like that thread, but people are just getting silly in there.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, wallpaper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.