AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-08, 00:23   Link #8221
lousylaus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Spoiler for KING ARTHUR:
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:41   Link #8222
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
The Battle is going to start.......

Spoiler for WOW:
hahaha Even cats have Lelouch awesome Hat!
__________________
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:50   Link #8223
wolfboy
:3
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Nunally is not amused.

wolfboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 01:00   Link #8224
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
The Battle is going to start.......

Spoiler for WOW:
lol...Poor Lulu ..
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 01:27   Link #8225
etothex
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
breaking the flow of the recent posts.

From Arch
Spoiler for WARNING!!! INTENSE MOE ALERT:
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 01:55   Link #8226
lilien
fuzzy strawberry
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Spoiler for cleaned version baby:
enjoy again, folks
__________________
lilien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 01:57   Link #8227
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
breaking the flow of the recent posts.

From Arch
Spoiler for WARNING!!! INTENSE MOE ALERT:
Anya: What?

Anya: Wh... Where is this?

Anya: Wh... what is this?

Anya (anyway, gotta record it) (click, click).

Anya: Cute...

Anya: BLEEEH! It stinks of pizza!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 02:03   Link #8228
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Anya: What?

Anya: Wh... Where is this?

Anya: Wh... what is this?

Anya (anyway, gotta record it) (click, click).

Anya: Cute...

Anya: BLEEEH! It stinks of pizza!
Noes! Anya doesn't like pizza!
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 02:03   Link #8229
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Anya: What?

Anya: Wh... Where is this?

Anya: Wh... what is this?

Anya (anyway, gotta record it) (click, click).

Anya: Cute...

Anya: BLEEEH! It stinks of pizza!
lol...Anya Don't Like Pizza
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 02:20   Link #8230
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
lol...Anya Don't Like Pizza
Seems that way.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 02:23   Link #8231
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Spoiler for ain't she pretty:
Hooray for more blown up pictures that make the shot look worse then it actually is. Don't quit your day job there buddy.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 02:27   Link #8232
lousylaus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Hooray for more blown up pictures that make the shot look worse then it actually is. Don't quit your day job there buddy.
first screen is blown up?
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 02:42   Link #8233
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
first screen is blown up?
First screen is a shot of her turning the corner, which is where a lot of the weird funky looking frames in animation end up happening (if viewed individually) since they are drawn to be viewed as part of a series of frames, not as individual shots. That's how animation works. That's beside the point though as I don't see what screenshots like these contribute to this thread to be honest. Then again since the entire purpose for discussing Code Geass seems to have shifted towards finding things to complain about, I guess it's in keeping with current trends.

Still....I mean really, who goes looking for these sorts of interstitial shots and makes it a hobby to post them claiming some sort of weekly quality drop. Just be glad you weren't around to see 80's and 90's anime man.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 03:49   Link #8234
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
First screen is a shot of her turning the corner, which is where a lot of the weird funky looking frames in animation end up happening (if viewed individually) since they are drawn to be viewed as part of a series of frames, not as individual shots. That's how animation works. That's beside the point though as I don't see what screenshots like these contribute to this thread to be honest. Then again since the entire purpose for discussing Code Geass seems to have shifted towards finding things to complain about, I guess it's in keeping with current trends.

Still....I mean really, who goes looking for these sorts of interstitial shots and makes it a hobby to post them claiming some sort of weekly quality drop. Just be glad you weren't around to see 80's and 90's anime man.
lol you should be easy on this lol

Its there, its true and easy to spot and pointed out for fun lol

I get the feeling that these frames were all put there for us to spot, its all too obvious and out of style. Just an easter egg lol
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 04:11   Link #8235
Tenkaichi
Resign to your Fate...
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Send a message via AIM to Tenkaichi
Does anyone have the pic of Kallen and Lelouch at 2:18 of this video? I don't recall it... and also at 3:36?

Spoiler for video:

Thanks!
__________________

Courtesy of Ultima_Rasengan05
Tenkaichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 06:05   Link #8236
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Asia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5_of_Spades View Post
It runs in the family...

Spoiler for High Kick!:
Lelouch will do that to Schneizel somday.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 06:25   Link #8237
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaLideaL View Post
Lelouch will do that to Schneizel somday.
Lelouch: I have a message from Mother

Schneizel: Oh? and what would that be?

Lelouch: FALCON KIIIIIICKU~!
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 08:06   Link #8238
Renya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
dunno if this is a repost but its kinda funny




oh and i just found something on ebay lol which is usually rare to find but i dunno if its real

Cheese Kun Plushie >.<
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29
Renya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 08:08   Link #8239
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despk View Post
oh and i just found something on ebay lol which is usually rare to find but i dunno if its real

Cheese Kun Plushie >.<
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29
My eyes see Cheese Kun
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 08:13   Link #8240
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despk View Post
oh and i just found something on ebay lol which is usually rare to find but i dunno if its real

Cheese Kun Plushie >.<
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29
lol...There is C.C outfit
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, wallpaper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.